Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionary World Mindia Plus

Go down 
+16
Ladi4
mlurker
qwertytaco
Dataslycer
Yuna
ThunderGod65
Warrior of Darkness
JustAQuinn
VGDMalcolm
Mkmd13
SwerveStar
NoMarcy
anon64
NeoGeno450
LazyAlex
rpganon123
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:36 pm

amazing work I love both, facesitting and teasing bunny, just can't wait for the rest
Back to top Go down
qwertytaco

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

can anyone reupload the update? for some reason the link wont work for me anymore
Back to top Go down
mlurker

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm

The link is dead. Someone please re-upload if possible.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:12 am

Ok i'm going to use this topic for the fan game since all plus content well be moved there, also I need someone who can write yuri the project is stalled til I have someone to work on ether the "Phia's Journey: the path to Hellzury" or "the misadventures of Hans & Karen"(these titles are subject to change).

Here's one of the basic plot ideas for the game, some people in a library get sucked into various books(both fact and fiction) after a disaster(like a earthquake or a tornado) strikes the area and the have to play out the roles within the books.

of course others can have there own adventures and what books you play through is up to you.

Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 pm

qwertytaco/mlurker:
i no longer have a clean version of the update
i edited the game a bit a few months ago (editing maps, dialogue, enemies, etc) and stopped
so the version i have now is jumbled up quite a bit.
i dont even think i set up a way to get to the new events yet
sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Ladi4

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 4:24 pm

Did the kuchukuchu club and other unfinished fan content make it into another game yet by any chance?
I was looking forward to what was going to happen after the first two girls only to find it wasn't finished. Thank in advance for any reply.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Nope no one ever sent me the fan content they made and never even got anybody to write some yuri scenes for the part of it I was making "Phia's Despair"
Back to top Go down
DeBOMBs88

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 4:16 pm

hi hows it going? rpganon123 about Illusionary World Mindia I have some suggestions if u still planning to update the game. I hope u can finish the bunny girl bar one. that one still not finished yet. 2nd I was wondering if we can recruit female enemies wIllusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 Prince10ould be nice. third, would be nice to add this soldier to the game. anyways let me know if u finish the bunny girl bar one.
Back to top Go down
DeBOMBs88

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 4:21 pm

another suggestion for u rpganon123 like for example the con girl the one u were hired by tobi to take her out. I was thinking like this? u know how some hentai games where what if u lose to a certain demon in the game where u become their slave even after u lose to them and u do stuff for them. would be nice to see what their endings would look like. dont get me wrong I enjoy the game and still playing it now. what I am trying to say I hope we can see some new ideas is all. but if no then I hope the bunny girl event be finished? say do u know when the bunny event be finished?
Back to top Go down
DeBOMBs88

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 4:55 pm

also wonder if u can add agent akia characters like delmos for one?
Back to top Go down
DeBOMBs88

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 12:21 pm

or mabe add like monsters like pink hair mermaid to the game if u want to but anyways these are just my ideas
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 7:37 am

This topic was from years ago, I doubt he's working on it any more
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:17 pm

Links are broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusionary World Mindia Plus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3