Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

forum rpg?

Go down 
+2
Mkmd13
anon64
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:00 pm

This is an idea I've had for a while now that I'm gonna finally put into writing, and if people are down, into action.

Forum RPG - The Arena

Premise: create your characters, human or otherwise and pit them against the arena and it's legions of temptresses, earn arena points that allow you to purchase gear and face stronger opponents

Setting: The region of Amora has been ruled by the Midara, mostly fairly for as long as anyone can remember. But as a result of a recent failed uprising, the ruling Midara, Lilith has rounded up the key players in the rebellion, imprisoning them. However unrest is still ripe in Amora, and under the guidance of her advisors, Lilith decides to distract the public, both human and Midara by holding a grand event. Sending her prisoners to a Colosseum for a chance to win their freedom, now once every year the tournament takes place, a handful of random prisoners are given this chance.

How would it work?

Players would create characters by filling out the character sheet at the bottom of the page and after they are accepted have the option to enter the arena. I will act as dungeon master, providing the enemy assortment and rolling for character and enemy moves (combat will be based on dice rolls and modified by stats, as explained in character sheet). When contestants have reached rank they can begin to team up against greater threats.

Character sheet - please remove bracketed text

Name:(self explanatory)
Race: (human, Midara (what type))
Appearance :
Personality: (general manner, back story, turn ons/offs, fetishes etc)
Class:(seducer/fighter/mage, can be write broad but please give a general idea)

Stats - you start off with 15 extra points, please put the added values in the brackets
Health: 100+()
Physattack:10+()
Magic attack:3+()
Charm: 0+()
Seduction: 3+()
Dex: 5+ (determines likelihood of physical moves eg melee attacks or physical kisses)
Aim: 2+(determined accuracy with ranged attacks eg magic/blown kisses)
Evasiveness: 1+(roll against dex and aim for likelihood of hit)
Charmres 3+(roll against enemies charm for willdamage)
Lustres 1+(roll against enemies seduction for will damage)
Willpower 50+(acts as health for charm attacks)
Reactions 10+(roll against enemies impulsiveness each time you make a move. If they outdo you, they take a special action. Also used to check if you escape a grab in the same way)

Final character notes
While I asked for a class, its just for the sake of description and there are no set limits, feel free to name your class something more fitting, they were just ideas.

A note on charm and seduction moves

Charm moves work by exploiting the cuteness or sweetness of your character or foes action, eg a kiss on the cheek and after a charm move hits, 2 dice are rolled and added to the targets charmres and if your charm is higher than the result they are dazed and cannot act for a turn

Seduction attacks play on the sexiness of the user for example a puff puff. They usually do more damage than charm attacks but don't have the daze chance

Combat structure: player always attacks first

Player writes what they are attempting to do

Dungeon master rolls for the players reflexes vs monsters impulsiveness, special action takes place if player fails. Dungeon master rolls for players attack, if it hits, then damage application

Dungeon master rolls for the monsters attack accuracy, describes what happens then applied damage.

Please note some monsters have special moves that apply different status effects on hit

I hope this makes sense to you guys, and if anyone is up for this I'll see you in the arena soon

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:01 pm

If anyone is up for this, post character sheets below
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:52 am

I'm definitely up for this!!! I will edit my post later on since I'm kinda busy right now but I just wanted to let you know that I will definitely be participating in this.

Name: Karbon

Race: Human

Appearance : Medium build and slender, brown hair, brown eyes, one piercing in both ears, cross necklace, goatee, medium set of armor but no helmet, and carries a long broadsword

Personality: Karbon is from a city that prides itself on fighting. They hold yearly contests at their arena for who can hold the title of protector of the city. Karbon has won this title ever since he first entered the tournament. Now, looking for a bigger challenge, he decided to enter this new tournament and see just how he stacks up to the new competition.

His personality is laid back and keeps to himself but once he gets into a fight, he becomes a big talker! If he is winning, he will try to fire up his opponent to fight harder, if he is losing, he will try to talk and see if he can catch his opponent off guard with his words.

His fetishes are in order from most effective to least effective on him: Facesitting, Farting, A girl's ass in general, Kissing, Licking, Monster Girls, Humiliation, and Tickling.

Class: Fighter/Knight

Stats -
Health: 100+(10)
Physattack:10+(5)
Phys def 2+()
Magic def 2+()
Dex: 5+ ()
Aim: 2+()
Evasiveness: 1+()
Charmres 3+()
Lustres 1+()
Willpower 50+()
Reactions 10+()

Last edited by Mkmd13 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Good to hear man and I look forward to seeing your character
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:43 pm

All done! I'm ready to start whenever you are lol.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:18 pm

I'll wait for any other applications then create a topic in stories when we have a few. I look forward to seeing karbon in action
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Sounds good and thank you
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Now I have never done a dice battle RP like this before, can we do a quick mock battle just so I can get the jist on how all this works?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:41 am

Sure dude, just pm me and we'll do it through there
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 am

Somewhere down the line I'd like to perhaps try this RP out, but I'm having a hard time deciding on what kind of character to make. I've got three ideas, and I'm not sure which to use...
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:54 am

This sounds like a great idea! I'd love to be a part of it!
Here's mine:(sorry bout the length but I got really into it Very Happy)

Name: Matthias Beaumont. Some give him the nickname "Firefly" due to his keen instincts and flame magic to end battles quickly
Race: Human
Appearance : Medium shaggy dark red hair, green eyes, a tall muscular figure(though most wouldn't know since he wears robes) and black mage robes. He carries a wooden staff with a red crystal on the end.
Personality: Adopted as an young boy after a narrow escape from an enemy invasion of his hometown of Balthasar, where his parents(also mages), were burned alive in their home, Matthias has learned his magic skills from Elric, a very powerful and wise wizard who trained some of the best mages in the world, including Matthias' father. Elric's home is secluded in the middle of a dense forest called Brikwood, so Matthias didn't have many friends during his childhood. His only family and friend was Elric. Because of this, Matthias secretly yearns for love and affection(especially of a woman) though his hard exterior and gritty perspective of life would say otherwise. After becoming a man and learning everything he could from Elric, Matthias set off on his journey to find the killers of his parents and destroy any evil to try and prevent a child to experience the same thing as him. During a fight, Matthias is usually very quiet and thoughtful, taught to analyze an enemy and find their weakpoints. He ignores the majority of what his opponent says, though can be distracted by certain weaknesses. Now that he is strong enough and experienced enough, Matthias is entering the tournament to find any clues or knowledge about his parents' killers.
Weaknesses- *Lipstick*, Gloss(anything like that really), Kissing, Monster Girls, and is susceptible to enemies doing geniune(or at least pretending to be genuine) loving attacks or having a loving attitude to him(though lust works too, just not as much)
Class: Mage, more specifically an offensive mage specializing in fire

Stats -
Health: 100+()
Physattack:10+()
Magic attack:3+(5)
Phys def 2+()
Magic def 2+()
Dex: 5+ ()
Aim: 2+(3)
Evasiveness: 1+()
Charmres 3+(2)
Lustres 1+(2)
Willpower 50+(3)
Reactions 10+()

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 am

Nice interesting character Spidey, I look forward to writing his fights.

And Swerve I'm interested to see the sort of characters you would go for, of you're still having trouble choosing maybe pm me and we could discuss
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:38 am

I think this'll be really cool when it gets a couple more people involved, but Im not exactly sure how a dice rpg game sorta thing works lol. So i may need an example or a practice match, and if it's public on this forum anyone who's confused can check it for reference
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:19 am

Spidey pm me and we'll just do a practice through there if you want, but also there's mkmds first official fight in the topic in stories
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:40 am

Nice, seems this is starting to pick up after all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:03 pm

anon64 wrote:
And Swerve I'm interested to see the sort of characters you would go for, of you're still having trouble choosing maybe pm me and we could discuss

Put short, one of them would be importing a character from a different RP who's pretty quiet and indifferent, who some may know as Kishin. Another idea is importing a perverted dude from my main stories by the name of Raizo, possibly tweaked a little. The last one is a totally new idea for an enthusiastic mage who seems to behave as if the fights are just a game to him. I'm most partial towards the last one for now.

But I have a question. What exactly is the difference between charm and lust in this case?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Charm and lust are the main forms of offence for the NPC, mainly it's just different forms of attack so characters can't be incredibly defensive, so say a character isn't particularly lusty, but easily got at by cute gestures then enemy charm attacks, is cheek kisses will be more effective. Also because of base stats charm usually does less willpower(you run out of will you lose) damage, but often come with a status effect
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Can we choose special skills, passives, spells, or etc?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Fascinating idea swerve. I can't speak for anon of course, but perhaps passive skills or specialties can be unlocked for characters through acquired items or leveling up.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:53 pm

I would like to enter but before i do i would like to know if we can have more than one character created or just one?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am

Swerve: I'm not sure about passives, as for effects caused by moves, you would just state what the effect is when you use your move and I'll write it in.(unless I feel it'll be too OP)
Spidey: at the moment I'll allocate skill points for wins that you can use to increase your attributes, that's how I'm planning on tackling level ups so far

dark avenger: you can have more than one but it'd be easier to stick to one for my sake unless I can find others willing to dungeon master alongside me
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 am

Name:Kirito
Race:Human
Appearance:https://www.google.com/search?q=kirito&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RLKdU9STPIThsATM8oG4CA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1330&bih=560
Personality:Fights for the fun of it,often has witty jokes for his oppponet,when losing badly he tends to get quiet or very serious,easily charmed by looks
Fetishes:(from greatest to least) kisses,scent,Looks(does that count?)flirting(very low)
Class:Swordsman

Stats
Health: 100+(0)
Physattack:10+(3)
PhysDef: 2+()
Magic Def: 2+()
Dex: 5+ (1)
Aim: 2+(determined accuracy with ranged attacks eg magic/blown kisses)
Evasiveness: 1+(3)
Charmres 3+(1)
Lustres 1+(2)
Willpower 50+(3)
Reactions 10+(2)

Last edited by TheDarkAvenger on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:02 am

Okay anon I found the topic regarding the battles and am enjoying reading it. When this current battle is over, I would like to have my character participate in the next one
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:54 pm

I call after Spidy if thats ok
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

forum rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 am

That's absolutely fine for both of you