Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 am

Roll for hit
Kirito dex:5(+6)
Kitsune evasiveness:4(+4)
Hit!

Kirito manages to slash at his opponent without letting go of her, he realises however that she made no attempt to let go of him either

Kitsune health = 81

The Kitsune attempts to pull Kirito into a passionate kiss

Roll for hit
Kitsune dex:6(+1)
Kirito evasiveness:5(+1)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Kitsune lust:6(+5)
Kirito res: 3(+6)
With not much space to evade within the grapple, Kirito finds his lips met passionately by those of the Kitsune as her tongue darts around his mouth with passionate precision, when the Kitsune breaks the kiss she whispers "Is that better sweetie, actions speak louder than words..."

Kirito will: 31

Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 am

"Really, the word forfeit seems pretty powerful right about now." Kirito remarks. He jumps up in the air and intends to go for a sword strike on his way down.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Roll for hit
Kirito dex:5(+5)
Kitsune evasiveness: 4(+6)

Kirito's sword cracks the earth as it hits the ground, however the Kitsune dodges, too late to completely avoid the attack, but it collides all the same, the Kitsune falls to the ground, but isn't as hurt as she could have been
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

"Stay on your toes!" Kirito growls picking up the sword off the floor and running at the kitsune
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 am

Roll for hit
Kirito dex:5(+6)
Kitsune evasiveness: 4(+3)
Hit!

Kirito charges the Kitsune and brings his swords down in a huge overhand slash that sends her sprawling
The Kitsune lies still, seemingly stunned by the blow
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:23 am

"Hey Kitsune chick! Wanna know what I would love?" Kirito chuckles to him self jumping upwards a going for a downward kick!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 am

Roll for hit
Kirito dex:5(+1)
Kitsune evasiveness; 4(+3)

As Kirito brings his foot down, it passes through the Kitsune, which then flickers and disappears!

The Kitsune appears next to Kirito and whispers in his ear with a voice like honey "what would you love honey, tell me every little thing you're into..."

Roll for effectiveness
Kirito res:3(+5)
Kitsune lust:6(+4)

Kirito feels strongly inclined to tell the Kitsune every little turn on she has
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:04 am

"Kissing..."he let slip before noticing the what he said. Annoyed he slices her saying and "Winning this fight!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 am

Roll for hit
Kirito dex:5(+5)
Kitsune evasiveness: 4(+3)
Hit!

Kirito has no problem slashing the Kitsune at such a close proximity, and he sends her sprawling, before she crashes to the ground however she once again becomes invisible

Kitsune health:67

Roll for hit
Kitsune dex:6(+5)
Kirito evasiveness 5(+4)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Kirito res:4(+2)
Kitsune charm:6+(5)

The Kitsune stays invisible until she is almost an inch away from Kirito, "Oh honey, if you like kissing, you should have just said so" she whispers lovingly before slowly leaning in, keeping Kirito transfixed by her beautiful blue eyes, and giving him a slow, masterfully sweet kiss on either cheek, then one final, soft smooch on the lips. "Oh my sweet baby, why don't you let me do things like that more often, come here, give me a hug, I can give you so many lovely kisses" she purrs before opening her arms and inviting Kirito to an embrace
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Kirito runs toward her with his weapon on its holster pretending to be under her spell but doesn't stop and tries to ram into her. Afterwards asking "Doesn't it get tiring saying this to everyone you meet?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 am

Roll for hit
Kirito Dex:5(+6)
Kitsune evasiveness: 4(+4)

Kirito sends the Kitsune sprawling with a huge shoulder barge! The girl struggles to her feet before taking action

Kitsune aim:4(+2)
Kirito evasiveness: 5(+6)

The Kitsune blows Kirito a kiss, however as it slowly floats towards him he neatly steps aside and laughs
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:51 am

"You done yet?" Kirito groans going for a 1 handed strike!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 am

Roll for hit
Kirito dex: 5(+6)
Kitsune evasiveness:4(+3)
Hit!!!

Kirito slices the Kitsune with his sword and she drops to her knees, dazed once again
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 am

"Surrender!" Kirito says to her standing in front of her and pointing his sword to her neck.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:11 am

The kitsune doesn't move, but speaks very carefully, "Would this really be the honorable way to win this fight?" she asks, looking up at him with real fear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 am

"Probably not, but I'm okay with it."Kirito grins. Then he goes to hole the Kitsune down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 am

Kirito holds his Kitsune down, the fox girl merely offers "One last kiss to remember me by?"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:38 am

(What is the Kitsune's HP and my WP at now?)
"Nah, the memory won't last long anyway....but I do hate to have to do this." Kirito then goes to elbow her to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 am

The Kitsune cannot dodge while pinned
Hit!

Thee Kitsune let's out a pained grunt as Kirito elbows her hard in the stomach, she weakly speaks "You haven't even gotten to play with my fluffy tails yet..." But is to weak to make a move

Kitsune health 4
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 am

Kirito got up and put some distance between him and the Kitsune. "I can't finish off a helpless target" He grumbles to her. "Hurry up, I'll give you one free attack."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 am

The Kitsune gets up without a word, and quickly runs at Kirito and attempts to entangle him in her tails.

Roll for hit
Kitsune dex:6(+2)
Kirito evasiveness:5(+4)

The Kitsune runs at Kirito, but trips, clearly exhausted from taking so much damage
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 am

Upon seeing this Kirito can do nothing to react but facepalm. "I can't watch this. PLEASE, forfeit" he groans. "From what I have seen, finish you off can I can only assume will kill you. I don't want to have to do that."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:24 pm

The fox girl looks up and smiles "thank you, I submit" As the words leave her lips, Lilith snaps her fingers and the Kitsune vanishes into a bright pink light. Lilith calls to Kirito "You think I'd hurt my own loyal subjects in this tournament? Upon suffering what would be a fatal blow, they are sent home, regardless you fought well, head down to the pit soldier
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Kirito couldn't help but wonder, "If thats true...why did the Kitsune submit? They still have to feel the pain right?" He keeps it to himself and quietly returns to the pit.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Lilith smiles at the crowd and calls out once more "The next challenger today, let's give a warm welcome to Matthias!" The gate swung open and the crowd goes wild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next