Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 am

(Your right about the willpower, I'll amend that this turn, you're completely right, I just misread your character sheet)

Roll for hit
Matthias aim:5(+1)
Cutie evasiveness:2(+5)

The dragon blazes towards the girl who this time manages to jump and of the way, landing gracefully

The cutie runs up to Matthias again and attempts to kiss him on the lips

Roll for hit
Cutie dex: 5(+4)
Matthias evasiveness: 1(+4)

She wraps her arms around Matthias's neck and softly kisses him, sucking gently on his lower lip and purring "We don't have to fight you know"

Roll for effectiveness
Cutie charm:5(+4)
Matthias res: 5(+2)

Matthias will = 44
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

(It's all good, no worries. Sorry to bother you about it. I didn't mean to whip you about it or anything lol)

Matthias jumps back from the girl. "Sorry lady. You're not my type." He moves his hand to have the blazing dragon turn around and once more try to hit her!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:09 pm

(Nah mate, you were right to tell me)

Roll for hit
Matthias aim:5(+3)
Cutie evasiveness:2(+6)

The cutie once again attempts to evade the dragon, this time however she dodges too late and the flames sear against her leg, she looks shaken, but not as hurt as a direct hit would have left her

Cutie health: 80

The girl blows a kiss to Matthias, this time manifesting as a mist

Roll for hit:
Cutie aim: 5(+3)
Matthias evasiveness :1(+5)

The mist coils around Mathias obscuring his vision (-2 aim)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:50 pm

"Dammit.", Mathias mutters under his breath then glares at the cutie. "You sure like making things difficult for me don't you?" He shoots a stream of flames hoping that it'll hit the cutie.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:18 am

Roll for hit
Matthias aim: 5(-2(+2))
Cutie evasiveness: 2(+3)

Once again the cutie attempts a last minute dodge, and the majority of the flames miss her.
Cutie health: 76

The cutie dashes towards Matthias outside of his come of vision.

Roll for hit:
Cutie dex:5(+6)
Matthias evasiveness: 1(+5)

The cutie embraces Matthias from the side, kissing him on the cheek before whispering gently into his ear "I'm not the one who's making it hard, I just want to make you happy, I don't know why you're being so violent"

Roll for effectiveness:
Cutie charm 5(+5)
Matthias res 5(+1)

Matthias will = 40

Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 am

Matthias stops for a second to think,  his vision still cloudy. "No. There's more to it than that. You midara, who hardly know any of us just want to make us happy? What does Lilith give you guys for winning?", he asked. Deciding that long range attacks would be futile since his vision was so blurry, Matthias did something most mages would never do. He mumbled a few words and his hands were set on fire (Matthias isn't hurt or affected by his own fire, he has resistance against fire in general since he's a fire mage, but isn't totally immune to fire that's not his. Lemme know if you think that's unfair or not. It'd give me a lot more creative ideas for his moves though). He charged at the cutie and had the intention of punching her with his fiery hands!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 am

Roll for hit
Mathias dex:5(+4)
Cutie evasiveness: 2(+4)
Hit

Matthias flame coated fists send the cutie straight to the floor, she gets up looking more than a little shaken.

The cutie once more attempts to get in close to Matthias.

Roll for hit
Cutie dex: 5(+2)
Hit!

The Cutie once again gives Matthias a soft, caring kiss on the cheek and carries on whispering "She doesn't give us anything honey... We just want to make you feel gooood... why don't you trust me? I haven't tried to hurt you even once, when you've been so aggressive to me..."

Roll for effectiveness
Matthias res:5(+2)
Cutie charm: 5(+6)

Matthias will= 36
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:07 am

(Cutie health is 66 right?)

Matthias remains silent. He isn't sure whether to believe the midara or not but knew he had to end it. Once again, he runs with his fists out to punch the cutie
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 am

Roll for hit
Matthias dex: 5(+1)
Cutie evasiveness 2(+5)
Miss!

The cutie jumps lithely out of a way and speaks once more "You really need to stop treating people who cares about you so violently" and blows him a kiss with the intent to both charm and calm

Roll for hit
Cutie aim: 5(+3)

Roll for effectiveness
Cutie charm:5(+2)
Matthias res:5(+1)

The Cutie's kiss sails towards Matthias in the form of a yellow tinted heart, it pops against his cheek and a wave of relaxation flows through him
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 am

Matthia stops momentarily, his arms relaxing a bit. He looks down at his body and realizes he doesn't feel like moving forward for another strike. Putting both of his feet firm on the ground, he waves his staff in the air and creates a ring of fire around him(is defense like this allowed or what're the rules for something like this?) to protect him from her attacks
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm

(To be honest I have absolutely no idea, we should probably work something out about this)

The pixie stops and smiles, obviously not wanting to risk the flames "why don't you put down that silly little ring, you know how good I can make you feel, let me get close and it'll be even better" she purrs
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

(Perhaps there's a "guard mode" where you can take less damage or something. In this situation let's say it lasts for a turn or so. Also, is there a way to break through status effects? I think it makes sense here but let's talk about it in the regarding forum rpg section)

Matthias brings down the ring of fire, not because the cutie wants him to, but because using a defensive spell to constantly hold up a ring of fire is exhausting. Matthias focuses his energy and chants a few words. The power of fire swells up in him and fills him with a fiery passion for battle, breaking the relaxing magic caused by the cutie. The cutie sees a flame spark in Mattbias' eyes and knows he means business. If he wasn't fighting seriously or trying before, then he sure is now. However, since he had to focus his magic and energy, he was not able to attack this turn.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 pm

(This makes perfect sense to me)
Sensing something is wrong, the Cutie tries something desperate, she attempts to throw herself into Matthias's arms, hoping he'll catch her
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Matthias calmly steps backwards and lets her fall to the ground. He glares at her. His eyes have a cold stare to them as he studies her. After a moment of silence, his mouth finally opens. "I'm sorry for my aggressiveness.", he begins coolly. "But I know I can find some answers to what I'm looking for here in this tournament. I'm not interested in sex or love or whatever you midara want to provide me. There's only thing that'll make me happy right now, and you can't give it to me." He points his hand to the cutie and shoots a ball of fire from it straight at her!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Unable to dodge after her plan failed, the Cutie has no option but to take the point blank hit from the fireball

Cutie health = 48

The Cutie gets to her feet and smiles, wrapping her arms around Matthias "you really think you're not interested in love, everyone is silly, I guess we'll just have to show you that you are" she giggles before leaning in and giving him a sweet loving kiss

Roll for effectiveness
Cutie charm:5(+5)

Matthias willpower: 31
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Matthias just gives her the evil eye. "I promise you, I'm not." Matthias then focuses his energy on himself to increase his external body temperature, trying to heat it up to burn the cutie(dex attack)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Roll for hit
Matthias dex:5(+6)
Cutie evasiveness:2(+6)
Hit!

The heat from Matthias body sends the Cutie recoiling, "So hurtful" she says in a melancholy tone, before blowing another one of her relaxing kisses

Roll for hit
Cutie aim:5(+1)
Matthias evasiveness: 1(+2)

Roll for effectiveness

The yellow heart pops gently against Matthias's mouth and another wave of relaxant flows through him

Matthias will:37
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Relaxation once again tries to overcome Matthias' body, but now with his newfound strength, it doesn't take him so easily. However, the relaxation takes his mind off fighting and he finds himself curious(as he is about many things he doesn't understand) about something he hadn't thought of before, raising his head to look on at the cutie. "Lemme ask you something. I know you midara want to make us "happy", as you say, but why? Do you all just want love or what? We humans came to the tournament for our own personal reasons but you signed up with your own free will too, so what is it that drives you? Love? Lust? What?", he asks.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm

"The only way you're going to find that out is if you let us show you, and even then it's only a maybe" she winks and giggles cutely before making her next move."
Roll for hit
Cutie dex:5(+4)
Matthias evasiveness: 1(+6)
Hit!
Roll for effectiveness
Matthias res:5(+3)
Ineffective!

The cutie kisses Matthias on the cheek sweetly, but her relaxation spell seemed to have worked against her as Matthias mind is too busy wondering to notice
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Matthias averted his attention from his curiousity and other questions he had to the cutie's kiss and the present battle. "I barely felt that.", he said solemnly. "I'm not in the mood for these games you're playing at and how you're avoiding answering any questions. I'm done with trying to talk to you and understand. It's over!", he shouts menacingly. With lightning speed, Matthias' fists glow and ignite once again, setting them to a glorious blaze. He throws his fists forward at the cutie, knowing they'll definitely burn her if they hit
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Roll for hit

Matthias dex:5(+3)
Cutie evasiveness:3(+3)
Hit!

The cutie is sent flying by Matthias's blow and slowly stands, too dazed to act
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Matthias quickly dashes towards the cutie, and giving her no mercy, aims to hit her again with his flaming fists.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 pm

No need to roll for hit on dazed opponent.
Matthias once again sends the Cutie to the ground, when she gets up, there are tears in her eyes "I just thought you were handsome," she sobs, "can I at least get one little kiss?" She practically begs
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Matthias leans down, his face still expressionless. "Sure.", he says. "Kiss this!", spewing flames from his staff all over her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm

The flames engulf her body, as they clear, a brilliant pink light shines from their centre, when the light fades the Cutie is gone

Cutie HP = 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next