Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

The speedie shows off a cocky smile herself, baring her teeth at Karbon. "Oh I will.", she says blunty. "You won't be so confident by the time I'm done with you." She giggles and gets into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Karbon likes her enthusiasm and remarks, "We shall see about that!" Before leaping at her with a vertical sword slash!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:04 pm

(haven't responded since I didn't have a die around, out of town atm. Decided to use an online randomizer, using the numbers 1-6)
Roll for hit
Karbon dex 5(+2)
Enemy evas 7(+6)
Miss!
Right before Karbon's sword is about to slash the speedie, he sees a sly smile appear on her face. In an instant she disappears as he sees his sword cut through nothing but air. He hears a giggle behind him and sees the speedie standing calmly away. Her hand is up over her mouth as she continues laughing. "You'll have to be faster than that sweetie!"

Roll for enemy hit
Enemy dex 6(+3)
Karbon evas 1(+1)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+6)
Karbon charm res 3(+4)
As fast as lighting, Karbon sees the speedie seems to vanish into thin air again, then suddenly feels a tight grip around his chest. The speedie is hugging him, looking up into his eyes sweetly and gives him a wide grin. "Oh Karbon, you're soo cute! Lemme give you a kiss.", she says before leaning up and pecking Karbon's cheek. She lets her soft lips linger there for a moment, holding her lips with a soft moan, then releasing them with a big MWAHH. Stepping back, she lets Karbon take it in.

Karbon WP 48
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Karbon is just stunned by how quick she is but quickly regains his composure and gets back into a ready stance. He slowly circles around her and decides its best to go for her legs. He then dashes forward and tries to sweep the legs with his sword!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Roll for hit
Karbon dex 5(+6)
Enemy evas 7(+4)
Half damage!

Roll for effectiveness
Karbon phys attk 15(+1)
Enemy phys def 1(+4)
11/2≈6

Speedie HP 104
Karbon's sword skillfully hits her legs, slicing them slightly. "Oww!!", the speedie cried out. Looking down to her legs and her cut up pants, then up at Karbon, her eyes begin to water, as if she was about to cry.

Roll for hit
Enemy dex 6(+4)
Karbon evas 1(+4)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+6)
Karbon charm res 3(+4)
The speedie's eyes suddenly stop watering and brighten up, having a glint of interest in them. "Ooohh Karbon! You hit me! I love a man who can keep up with me.", she purrs seductively. Recovering from his blow, she swiftly runs to him and grasps his shoulders with her hands. She kisses his cheek, pulls away, then goes for the other one! Kissing both of his cheeks twice, she retreats back. "Come on Karbon. Wanna have some fun with me? If you thought the faegirl made you feel good, just imagine what I can do!", she offers.

Karbon WP 46

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Karbon backs off from the speedie and says, "Ha! That faegirl didn't do anything for me!" He calls out to her while he readies his sword again and goes for a horizontal slash at her stomach!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Roll for hit
Karbon dex 5(+6)
Enemy evas 7(+5)
Miss!
The speedie barely jumps back in time to dodge his attack, his blade almost touching her clothing. She lands gracefully on her feet. "Don't play coy with me Karbon. That faegirl you let kiss you and rub her ass in your face? She was a weak midara, but I'm much stronger.", she says slowly, enunciating each word.

Roll for hit
Enemy aim 3(+6)
Karbon evas 1(+3)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+2)
Karbon charm res 3(+3)
Ineffective!
Leaning forward and placing a hand on her slender leg, the speedie kisses her other hand and blows a kiss to Karbon in the form of a pink heart shaped bubble. It pops on Karbon's face, but does little to affect him.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 pm

"It was only luck that she was able to do those things to me. Even with your speed, your ass wont even come close to my face!" He says as he laughs. His pride is definitely very high right now and raises his blade above his head, "Lets see you dodge this!" He cries as he slams his blade down and creates a massive fissure toward her!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:35 pm

(not sure if you're going for an aim or dex here, but i'll just assume dex)
Roll for hit
Karbon dex 5(+2)
Enemy evas 7(+2)
Miss!

Roll for hit
Enemy dex 6(+3)
Karbon evas 1(+6)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy lust 1(+5)
Karbon lust res 1(+4)
Taking a few steps back from the fissure, the speedie accelerates and does an amazing leap over the fissure, landing right next to Karbon. She quickly turns around and presses her pert ass against his groin. Karbon can feel the softness of it through the tight jumpsuit. Coquettishly smiling at him, she grinds her butt on him for a moment then stops suddenly to stare into his eyes. "You sure about that honey?", she asks before moving around him and slapping his ass.

Karbon WP 45
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

"Positive." He says back to her and quickly spins around with a clockwork horizontal slash, seeing if he could catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Not expecting his reactions to be so swift, the speedie tries to run away from the attack. She manages to avoid most of the sword, but part of the metal still hits her and knocks her to the ground(half dam). Getting up, she brushes dirt and dust off her suit, her face not looking flirtatious as it did before. "I like how you're so confident Karbon. That's a very admirable quality.", she says to him, her face showing nothing but seriousness. "But that just makes beating you an even better goal for me to achieve!"

Speedie HP 96

Roll for hit
Enemy aim 3(+4)
Karbon evas 1(+3)
Hit!
Blowing another kiss to Karbon, a pink mist coming from her lips instead of a heart this time. Inhaling the mist, Karbon feels a soft and warm fuzzy feeling inside his chest as the speedies looks on at him lovingly. (-1 charm res)

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Karbon's arms droop from the attack and is left open for her next attack. (stunned from the last hit)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Smiling, the speedie struts over to Karbon, making sure he sees in full view her hips shake as she comes towards him. She puts her hands on his chest and rubs them. Moving her hands up from his chest, she tickles his neck with her fingertips then firmly pushes his cheeks. She slowly moves her lips to his, closing her eyes and puckering up. She kisses him deeply and passionately, almost as if they were lovers that had been separated for a long time.

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+6)
Karbon charm res 3(+2-1)

Karbon WP 40
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Karbon snaps out of it! He sees what is going on and quickly pushes her away, "Ugh... I can't let that happen again!" he says as he readies his sword again and goes for a multi-slash combo on her!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Roll for hit
Karbon dex 5(+4)
Enemy evas 7(+3)
Miss!

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 pm

"Defenseless!?" He says in awe, "There is nothing defenseless about your tricks!" And quickly charges back in for a stab!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Roll for hit
Karbon dex 5(+4)
Enemy evas 7(+2)
Half Damage!

Roll for effectiveness
Karbon phys attk 15(+1)
Enemy phys def 1(+2)
16/3≈6

Speedie HP 90

Roll for hit
Enemy dex 6(+6)
Karbon evas 1(+4)
Hit!
Running up to Karbon, the speedie pulls him close to her into a kiss. As she kisses him, she moans softly as she breathes into his mouth. Karbon tastes something funny as she releases him. She giggles. "I thought I'd make things more fair for you Karbon sweetie." Karbon suddenly feels full of energy, as if he could run a marathon and back. His feet felt as light as a feather. However, at the same time, the warm and fuzzy feeling returns, even stronger than before. (-2 charm res and -1 lust res, +1 dex and +3 evas)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Karbon has never felt speed like this before and rushes right for her, but the other effect that it had took hold of him and just couldn't bring himself to slice down on her... Or even stop for that matter. He loses control and smashes right into the wall!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Luckily, the adrenaline flowing through Karbon helped numb the pain he should've felt, however, hitting his head disoriented him, leaving him there stunned and confused. Seeing an opening, the speedie rushed towards him. She gently holds his head in a caring manner, softly rubbing the bump on his head. "Aww, poor Karbon. Did you get a boo-boo?", she coos. "I'll make it feel all better." She kisses the bump on his head several times, then boldly kisses his cheeks. Hugging him tightly, she says, "Let's just stop fighting for a minute Karbon and just stay like this.", as she moves in closer to his face, their noses now are touching. "I love you... Karbon.", she whispers into his ear as she lovingly kisses him, still holding him in her embrace. Her tongue rolled around in his mouth and played with his as her saliva dripped down into it. She continues smiling at him as she gently pushes him away and walks back. "See? That was nice wasn't it?"

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+6)
Karbon charm res 3(-3+3)

Karbon WP 34

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm

"Yes... Yes it was..." He says in a daze as his body starts to droop again. The charm definitely taking hold of his body as his back hits the wall and slowly slumps down into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:12 pm

The speedie walks over to Karbon and kisses his lips again before turning around and showing him her perky butt, which was right in front of his face. "Good.", she purrs. "I know exactly what you like Karbon. Just sit there and I'll make you feel amazing!" She slowly backs up, her bum getting closer and closer until it presses against Karbon's face. It pushes him back against the wall and the speedie squeezes her soft, yet firm cheeks around Karbon's face. She massages his face with her ass, moving them all around his face for him to get a good feel as she moaned softly for him. Karbon could practically feel her cheeks through the tight material around them.

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+5)
Karbon charm res null

Karbon WP 26
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Karbon's mind was in bliss at this moment but some of his senses were slowly returning to him. He tries to push her away but it was only a light push. The smell from her ass was slowly starting to invade his nostrils, "Ugghh... The smell..." He says still in sort of a daze.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm

"Heehee!", the speedie giggled. "See? I told you I knew what you liked!" As she said that, she quietly farted into his face. After a moment, the smell intruded his system as her cheeks still massaged him. "Just enjoy it Karbon sweetie. I just wanna make you feel good!" She continued her ass rubbing, now getting more into it. She pushed him harder against the wall as her ass pressed into his face. Most of Karbon's senses were being blocked out now. He could only see the tight black material around the speedie's ass, could only smell her flatulence, and could only feel the hard wall behind him and her soft cheeks all over his face.

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+6)
Karbon charm res null

Karbon WP 17
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 pm

The smell was starting to get to him as he started to cough, "Uckkk... The sweat is mixing in with it..." He says as he cant even reach up to plug his nose. He still tries to wiggle free but its just no use, his energy is running out on him.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm

The speedie's ass massage just continued as the smells fermented with each other. She softly farted again and purred, "See Karbon sweetie? Much better than that little faegirl right? Hold on, I'll make it feel even better." She began to move her cheeks faster, moving Karbon's face all around with them. Her butt also pressed on him harder, up to the point where it difficult for him to breath. The speedie laughed cutely as she continued. "How's that baby?", she cooed. "You can fight me anytime you want and I'll make you feel good just like this. Do you love me and my ass Karbon?", she asked while shaking her ass, making his face shake with it.

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm 3(+5)
Karbon charm res null

Karbon WP 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim   Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Rpg- The Arena Lillim
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next