Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Four Tempters

Go down 
+4
sarcasticspidey
anon64
kissfan
Caustic_Clown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 am

(combo of side ideas that I couldn't really fit into the Dungeons of Desire drabble, wanted to do a gang-up of girls on one guy, more dialogue-driving willbreaking and a bit of NTR thrown into the mix, I have a good idea on how long I want this to be so it should actually have a proper ending in 3 to 4 posts)

His quest had finally lead him here, to this forsaken castle in a remote corner of the land.
After Dante found out that his wife had left while he was away on a quest, he set off in pursuit.
In a letter, his lovely Beatrice spoke of fears of him being unfaithful, and blamed herself for not being desirable enough.
Where the idea had come from, Dante did not now, but she spoke of a keep that supposedly held the secret to beauty beyond words.
It did not look like a place of beauty, Dante thought while he explored the dilapidated building.
He was making his way towards the center when the floor suddenly collapsed under him.
Dante tumbled down a hidden shaft, but luckily his fall was cushioned by a pile of pillows.
He had fallen into an expansive basement, with soft, ceiling-mounted lamps, sheer curtains and mounts of pillows dotting the floor.

"Oh my, are you alright? You took quite the tumble," a soft voice spoke.
From behind one of the curtains, a pale, slender blonde woman appeared. Her hair curled down to her waist, and she wore a wide, white ballgown.
She wore a pearl necklace, earrings and bracelets, and her eyes were a soft blue. Dante felt at ease in her presence.
"what are you doing here? State your business!", a harsh voice said.
From behind another curtain, a tan curvy redhead appeared. Her hair fell straight down and framed her striking features.
She was clad in a short, tight red dress, and wore red stockings and red opera gloves. Her eyes were a penetrating green.
Dante felt a blush creep onto his face at the sight of her.
"Judging by his looks, this must be the Dante Beatrice was talking about," another voice spoke in monotone.
Hidden behind a pillow pile, a tall, silver-haired negress stood up. Her hair was done in wild locks that came down to her neck.
She was dressed in a V-cut black dress full of threshes, and was covered in tattoos of dancing forest nymphs. Her eyes were a deep black.
Dante's heart began beating faster at the sight of her, but he quickly asked: "You know where my wife is?!"
"Calm down, Dante. Your wife is sound asleep in her room, recovering from her transformation," a soothing voice began.
It belonged to an petite oriental with hair that fell over her eye, done up with a cute accesoire. She was dressed in a sheer green, barely-there gown.
She had calming grey eyes, and wore a green sash that matched her dress. Dante's jaw dropped at her risque outfit, but he tried his best to ignore it.
"What transformation? What happened to her?!", he inquired.
The blonde said: "You, apparently. Beatrice came to us all distraught that her husband was tired of her, so we did our best to help."
The redhead chimed in: "Disgusting, letting your heart wander after going through with the farce that is marriage."
The silverite added: "We have used our special tonic to enhance her beauty and charm, so that something like this may not happen in the future."
The oriental finished: "In the end, this is probably better for both of you. You'll be happily suprised with the result, I think."
Dante whipped his head from one girl to the other. "What is this nonsense? I have always remained faithful to my Beatrice, and she ill needs any enhancement.
Who are you people anyway, that you have access to such forbidden powers?"

The blonde spoke: "Oh my, we haven't even introduced ourselves yet, where are our manners?
We are the Four Tempters, embodiments of all the feelings that hold sway over the hearts of men.
I am Sandy, and the bossy one next to me is Chloe. The tall one is Melanie, and the short one is Phoebe."
Each woman nodded once her name was called.
Chloe continued: "Men are fickle creatures, so we are there for any woman who needs help in taming them."
Phoebe reasoned: "You say you are loyal to her, but just now your eyes have been devouring us. Are you sure you are as true to her as you say you are?"
Dante was about to reply in anger, when a soft feeling on his cheek interrupted him. Melanie had silently approached him and kissed his cheek.
As he turned around, Dante looked deep into her eyes and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Melanie whispered: "See how simple it is to make you forget her?"
Suddenly the reality dawned upon him: he was trapped here, in a room that looked more like an exotic brothel than an abandoned castle,
with four gorgeous women who claimed to be the embodiment of temptation. He had to get out of here and find his Beatrice as soon as possible.
He put some distance between him and the girls and looked around for an exit.
"We've caught you red-handed, and now you're trying to scram, just like you did with Beatrice? Pathetic!", Chloe scoffed.
"Don't look so panicked, we've already busted you, we might as well go the whole nine yards now.", Phoebe offered with a stunning smile.
"Indeed, it would be quite the waste if you only got to feel Melanie's wonderful lips, wouldn't it?", Sandy said with a cheeky grin.
Dante's knees buckled as he averted his eyes and tried his best to quell the fog in his mind as he started backing away.

The ladies slowly started sidling around him, trying to circle him.
Chloe spat: "The asinine arrogance, not daring to accept your mistakes. It makes me want to crush your pride even more!"
Sandy giggled: "I would watch out with upsetting Chloe, Dante. She can break your brain with her passion once she gets fired up!"
Melanie observed: "Knowing what ecstasy she can deliver, it's almost worth the price."
Phoebe mumbled: "That's right, focus on us...on a bit more to the left..NOW!", and she pounced, tripping Dante into a bunch of pillows with her on top of him.
Dante felt her body press against him through her dress, and he stiffened from sheer shame at the lustful thoughts popping into his mind.
Phoebe stroked his cheek with a smile, and brushed her warm lips against his chin.
"We exist to govern passions, Dante. Lying that you don't have them is quite impossible with us.", she spoke into his skin.

Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:33 pm

More~
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:51 am

This is fantastic, can't wait for more
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:38 am

You now have 3 audience members interested caustic. I think that calls for more :p
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Make it four, I'm loving it so far
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:33 pm

This is quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:28 am

Mare pwease! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 am

Damn dawg don't leave me hangin lik dat. Gotta write mo of dis man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Four Tempters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Tempters   The Four Tempters Empty

Back to top Go down

The Four Tempters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Stories-
Jump to: