Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lotus Succubus (kissfan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Lotus Succubus (kissfan) Empty
PostSubject: Lotus Succubus (kissfan)   Lotus Succubus (kissfan) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:44 pm

All kisses heal players or increase their stats.

Looks: think Succubus with more modesty (white clothes), thigh highs, platinum blond and blue eyes

Skills:
Heal wound - (normal and lick) heals a small portion of HP. Cast confusion.
Nursing kiss - (tongue) heals opponent + paralysis
Fight for me kiss - (normal) increase attack, speed and defense (STR, AGI, VIT) and allows succubus control of target for 2 attacks/turns
I'll make you feel good - (tongue) increases magic attack, casting time and concentration (INT, AGI, DEX). May increase evasion and accuracy as target gets confused (in addition to charm, aka drunken fist style). Also increases regen rate. Control for 5 attacks/turns
Will you marry me kiss - (finisher tongue) all stat increase and perma control (unless said party member can kiss better than the succubus which is highly unlikely).
I'll give you a reward - (normal) increased defense and evasion. (tongue after normal) - 2x increase of defense and evasion.
Uke kiss - (target to be at the bottom + tongue) chain combo with marriage kiss (Heal target plus status 'Surrender')
Back to top Go down

Lotus Succubus (kissfan)
Page 1 of 1