A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A little game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 am

After seeing Caustic's idea for chose you own adventure i thought of another cool take on it. This way there can only be one other player sadly but your choice's will affect the story and you aren't limited as to whats going on. How it will work is I'll give a scenario and you say what you do and you will see how your choice affects the story as you go on and on. Anyone willing to give it a try?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 am

Sounds cool, I'll give it a shot to see this thing from the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:07 am

Alright yay! Your name is Clown. You usually like to hang-out with your friends. Your friend Gordon is the comedic one of the group. He likes to tell jokes and you have many memories of him hitting on most chicks he sees. Your other friend is a shy girly girl named Elizabeth. She doesn't talk very often and easily gets scared. Your final friend is Daisy. She is a tom boy who enjoys working and is great with a variety of tools. You, Gordon, and Daisy are on your way to visit Elizabeth at her house, conveniently located secluded from others in a rural foresty area. In the car, Daisy and Gordon are arguing about something you decide to ignore what it is. You do see a figure in the shade standing there watching you guys. You turn your head a way to put your eyes on the road in time to see a tree fall in front of the car and you crash. What do you do next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am

I check up on Daisy and Gordon, make a phone call for Elizabeth to come pick us up, and then decide to look around for the shady figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 pm

"Oww, Im fine but thanks." Daisy grumbled rubbing her forehead. Gordon on the other hand didn't respond right away but he was able to groan out "...okay" while apparently enduring the pain. You pulled out your phone to call Elizabeth but to your surprise she didn't pick up. When looking around for whatever was standing by the tree was long gone but left a trail of footprints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Together with Daisy I try to put Gordon in a better position, and tell Daisy to look for the first-aid kit in the trunk while I call an ambulance, and instruct Daisy to stay with him while I investigate the footprints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 pm

When you pull out your phone to call you noticed not only that you no longer have cell phone reception but that the footprints from before head straight towards Elizabeth's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Perhaps the landline at Elizabeth's house will work. I tell Daisy and Gordon to stay behind because moving around someone who was wounded in a car crash is not a clever idea, while I follow the footprints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:22 pm

As you walk up to the house you notice the door is unlocked as you stand outside. You also feel that you aren't alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:44 pm

I call out for Elizabeth as I enter the house, and look for anything that can be used as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Entering the house you noticed the place was ravaged. Books, luggage, photos were all over the place. Searching throughout the house's first floor you find a flashlight but nothing else usable weapon wise. You have not checked the second floor yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm

I grab the flashlight and use it to search the second floor for a landline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Checking the first room of the second floor you find a key in what looks like a guest bedroom. Over by the window you see a phone. When going to pick it up all you heard was static but looking out side you saw the silhouette of something.....someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Throw the phone through the window at the silhouette, then grab the key if there's no response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:49 pm

"Hey,Sweetie that hurt! What did I do!?" the figure yelled back in a ticked off and annoyed voice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 am

"This is America, be glad nobody shot you for trespassing!" I shout to her. "What are you doing out there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 am

"Just going out for a stroll. Maybe, make some friends. Wadda ya say?" She asks you. She steps towards a light that was outside and you are able to get a good look at her. She had short blonde hair that went down and ended just above her shoulder. She was around your height and had beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a white and back mini-shirt that covered her breasts and her whole chest but didn't cover her belly but had no sleeves. She had on black jeans with a belt. When she was in the light she winked at you and blew you a kiss. As she did so, a heart formed in front of her face and floated towards you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 am

Not really impressed, I sidestep the heart, before I mock her by mimicking the wink and the blown kiss. "If you wanna have a roll in the hay, just say so, but I currently have two stranded friends, one of whom needs a doctor. If you help me arrange a ride to the hospital for them, I'll take you out for drinks and we'll see where it goes," I offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 am

(You're taking a different approach.)
"More, of you huh?" she mutters and with a wave of her hand the lights inside and outside the house suddenly go out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 am

I activate my flashlight and search around for her. "You can control electronics? Are you the one dicking around with the phoneline?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 am

Searching around for her you don't see her. You then pick up the key but you hear sounds from downstairs in the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:17 am

I go downstairs cautiously, calling out to whomever might be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 am

You hear no response to your call out but you walking around downstairs you find something you havent seen before. Its writing on the wall that reads "Use the Key....Find the Door!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 am

I search the entire house for the door that might fit the key, silently wonder if this might not all be another trap to lure me in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A little game   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 am

You find a locked door that seems to fit the key. When you unlock the door. You notice right away that the room is Elizabeth's. Its ravaged just like the rest of the house but there her desk is clean and you see an interesting piece of paper on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A little game   Today at 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A little game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 8 MỌI THỨ VỀ GAME POKEMON
» iOS Game: Star Wars Force Collection
» Shogi Flash game
» Roleplay Game
» Scariest Video Game ever played?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: