Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure

Go down 
+15
Caustic_Clown
guametsunami
LipsInfinity
SomeGuy
Awesome_Dante
joakinter
mexican dude
sarcasticspidey
ShadithBro
b36683
kissfan
NeoGeno450
lawlnewb
monked80
Mkmd13
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:38 pm

D
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:37 pm

I aint no bitch. I do my own shit so imma go wit dat d
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:14 am

3 times B and 3 times D, can a new poster vote a tie breaker?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:47 am

Yeah that'd be great, thank you caustic. I haven't forgotten about this topic just so you know, but I really want to continue based on you guys' choices. It's actually my favorite topic to write so far lol
Back to top Go down
Morlen

Morlen

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Sort of forgot about this. It's been really enjoyable to read, so you know.
Anyway, might as well go with B.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Great! I'm really excited to be able to continue this for you guys! Here goes and I hope you all enjoy!

>B)
>Although you'd love to break out by yourself and be the hero, save your friends, and kick Carmilla's ass, you realize that's probably too difficult in this situation. Plus since Carmilla's magic overpowered you last time, it's time to think of a new strategy.
>"Simon?," you call out, loud enough so that anyone in the dungeon would hear you, but soft enough so that Carmilla can't hear you from upstairs. You hear a low groaning sound a few cells down from you. It's unmistakable that it's Simon. "Simon!," you call out again, a little sharper. "Ehh?" It would seem that he was injured somehow, perhaps put under a spell. "Simon, can you hear me?" Simon's voice sounds a little less groggy. He seems to be coming to. "Yeah buddy, I hear you. Where am I? What happened?" "You were attacked by that bitch Carmilla. She must've knocked you out and put you in a cell. She did the same to me." You decide it'd be best to not mention what else she did to you. "Dammit," he growls. "When I get outta here I swear I'm gonna..." He stops midsentence, then lets out a sigh. "That's right. We can't get out of here," he glumly states. "She stripped me of my weapons, clothes, and armor. I got nothin. What about you?"
>You let out a chuckle. "Same here." Though you can't see him, you can visualize Simon giving you a "look." "Well, I'm glad you can keep your sense of humor in a time like this." You shake your head and laugh again. "No Simon, it's not that. It's that we can get out of here. That dumb witch underestimated me, and now she's gonna pay the price." Again, you visualize Simon giving you another look, this one more of a confused blank stare. "How?" he asks. "No need to fret my dear Simon, you'll see soon enough," you reply cheerfully.
> You wildly shake your head back and forth until you hear a small metal "ting" hit the ground. You crawl over to where you heard the noise and pick it up with your hands. Every good thief such as yourself has a plethora of tools and weapons just in case, and with your experience getting caught and put into dungeons like this one, you're always overprepared. Most enemies you've encountered through your years of adventuring overlook every possibility, and think you're just an idiotic joker, instead of a professional thief. All just a show. Of course you love to have a good time, and therefore joke around and have fun, but it benefits for enemies to not know what's really going on in your head, how you're always thinking ahead, always looking for a way out of a situation and a solution to a problem.
> That metal "ting" you heard is actually a lockpick you always keep in your hair, held down by several bobby pins. You don't have extremely long hair, but it's long enough to cleverly conceal it. You've learned to do this early on when you first got locked up and your equipment was taken. None of your foes have ever caught on.
> You pick up the lockpick and bobby pins and carefully pick your cuffs on your wrists, then ankles. Fortunately they weren't magical locks; you know how to picklock them, but it requires several other tools, ones you don't currently have. You stand up and stretch your previously binded muscles. The freedom feels great, and the fact you've outsmarted one of the "more powerful" midara is just icing on the cake. You easily unlock your cell door, then proceed to unlock Simon's cell. Getting a better look at him under the torchlight, you see he's pretty busted up. He has dark red bruises and bumps all over his face, deep bloody cuts on his torso, and burns on his legs. His arms are tightly bound behind him, and his ankles are too. The witch must've tortured him. "What the hell happened to you Simon?" "She tried to get info out of me about you, where you were, who you were with, you know. I didn't tell her anything of course, so she bound me up and beat the shit outta me. Eventually she got bored I guess and threw me down here. She's a crazy sadistic bitch man." You nod at Simon. This witch probably kidnaps guys all the time for her own pleasure, whether through torture or sex. This must be what she meant when she said Simon was "uninteresting." He wasn't her type, so her only use for him was information, and when he refused, he was just a punching bag. You feel a little bad, cause you pretty lucky in comparison.
>Suddenly, a new thought occurs to you. "Simon, couldn't she have just used magic to make you talk? Like a charm or a spell or something?" Simon slowly nods his head. You can tell it hurts for him to even move. "She told me she could if she wanted to, just to brag I guess, but that it wasn't as fun as making me talk the 'hard way.' She got a real kick out of almost killing me."
>You quickly undo Simon's binds, which are just a strong rope, and help him lay down. "You're in no condition to fight Simon. Just rest a while and I'll think of something." Simon weakly smiles at you and closes his eyes. He's been through a lot, he deserves a break. You walk down the damp and cold hallway, looking in each cell for something, anything you could possibly use. As you reach the end, you hear a man's voice. "Hello," he states politely. You take a torch hanging from the wall and approach him. He has a long blue robe on and shaggy brown hair and a beard. He doesn't have any cuffs or binds on him, which surprises you. He also is the only other prisoner besides you or Simon. "Hi," you reply. The two of you just stare at each other for a while, an awkward silence lasting far longer than it should. You can't quite place your finger on it but this guy seems strange, suspicious even. He has that certain look in his eye. "Listen mate, my name's David. I've been in this cell for God knows how long and I just wanna break out. You can understand that right? I wanna get back at Carmilla just as much as you. We have common goals, a common enemy. All I need is a little help... and then I'll help you." You take a step back, just in case this guy tries to pull something on you. He has an eerie calmness to his voice, as if there's something else going on.  "Yeah I understand David. How exactly can you help me? And how come Carmilla didn't bind you or take your clothes?" He gives you a smile, not a warm, friendly smile, but one that's condescending, as if he knows something that you don't. You don't like it. "I'm a wizard, so I'm not physically strong. I can't break out of a cell using brute force like your friend. And just like you need certain tools, such as a lockpick, to break out of a cell, I need certain magical tools." If his face and smile weren't enough to give you suspiscion, he also knows about you and Simon, at least to a certain degree. It's not exactly hard to figure out that you're a thief and Simon a warrior, but this guy's cell is so far away he wouldn't be able to hear you, let alone see either of you.
>"What kind of wizard needs 'objects' to use magic? Sounds pretty lame if you ask me," you respond. He gives you another smile, that same slimy smile before he opens his mouth and says, "Truthfully, I don't need any 'objects' to use magic, they just increase my powers and potential. Unfortunately, Carmilla has used some very powerful scrolls to seal my power away, so I'm just a man in a robe. There's no point in binding me or taking my robes, as my magic is the only thing I could use to get out. And she took all of my magical artifacts and enhancements. But with your help, I can get out of here, regain my power, and help you destroy Carmilla." Though Carmilla isn't exactly your favorite woman to spend time with, you weren't really planning on killing her or anything. You're not really into killing, unless it's monsters or if you don't have another choice. You definitely wanna get payback on what she did to Simon, and possibly convince her to not be so sadistic to people, but does she really deserve to die? Before you can think farther about this, David interrupts your thoughts. "So what'll be? We could both benefit from this, let's say, partnership. You help me get my powers back, and I can heal your friend and help you fight Carmilla. You may have street smarts thief, but you no nothing about magic or the arcane arts. I'd bet all my gold that you just blindly attacked her, not knowing what she could do, and she easily beat you, didn't she? Am I right thief? Cause you're not responding." He cackles like a madman, enjoying every minute of taunting you. You can't help but clench your fists. Yes he's right, but there's no reason for him to be so condescending. He really isn't in a position to talk down to you; you have to the power to unlock his door, not him. Without you, he's nothing. So, what's it going to be?

>A) Let the bastard rot. Although it'd be great for Simon to be healed, and to have a wizard on your side who knows about magic and could help you fend against Carmilla, this guy is way too suspicious to be trusted, and kind of an asshole. He could betray you any second and it could get you in an even worse position than you're already in. Hell, maybe he's a spy. It would explain how he knows about you and Simon. Besides, you've already been up against Carmilla, you know what she can do, and you won't let your guard down. All you have to do is sneak around the house, get your stuff, and incapacitate Carmilla. You could then heal Simon with some magic stuff in the cabin and scram. You're more of a thief than assassin, but you have the skills and tools to be one, a pretty decent one at that.
>B) Unlock the cell. You may not like or trust this guy, but he's your best chance against Carmilla. He can heal Simon and the three of you can team up against her. As much as you hate people talking down to you, especially someone as smug as this wizard, he has to be at least somewhat strong if he's so condescending. He might betray you, but if he's been a prisoner for as long as you think he has, then he most definitely has a score to settle with Carmilla and could really help you out. Heck, who knows? Maybe he could become an ally or a friend, after you get to know him better. And if not, you might cross paths again, and though you don't know his capabilities, you probably wouldn't wanna chance being on his bad list.
>C) Unlock the cell, at a price. Sure this wizard brings up some good points, he can heal Simon and help fight Carmilla, but he's also a jackass(not a funny and likable jackass mind you), and less trustworthy than a serial killer, so you need a little... compensation to ease your worries. Let him out for some "magical enhancement," whether it's an artifact or whatever, you're sure this guy can get something that'll help you on your journey, since he's such an expert about the "arcane arts." Then again, if you con him out of one his "precious artifacts," he may not like you very much.
>D) Take some time to get to know him better before you decide. It may be a risk if Carmilla comes back down, but would she? It would help you know whether to trust this guy or not, and maybe understand why he's so condescending and suspicious. Maybe he's just had a rough past. Though you've had a pretty nice life, you and Simon have gone through some shit before, and it's toughened you both up a little. This wizard would be a great ally, not just in taking down Carmilla, but afterwards if it works out, and teammates have to know and trust each other, right? Of course, he may just lie or say whatever you'd want to hear to get you to picklock his cell. This guy seems smart enough, and conniving enough to do just that.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:26 pm

C
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:29 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Morlen

Morlen

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:02 pm

B
Back to top Go down
b36683

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:37 pm

B
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:23 pm

B
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Wow. Just wow. I wouldn't normally continue this without waiting at least a few days for feedback, but considering how many replies I've received with an almost unanimous vote convinces me that B would be the victor in the end anyways. So since I'm still pumped to continue this, as I'm sure you guys are to reading it, let the story continue!

>B)
>It's for the best to let this guy out. The benefits outweigh the detriments, and since you're no doctor, you need a mage to heal Simon. You take out your lockpick and start working on the cell door. David smiles, though this time it's not a slimy smirk, but a genuinely gratified one. He stands up and joins you in the hallway. "Much appreciated thief. Now before I can help you, you need to retrieve a few scrolls for me. Until I have them, I'm powerless. I'm not exactly sure where they are, but if I was to guess, they would probably be in some archives, perhaps a library of sorts. maybe a vault or a chest." You stare at David. His voice commands attention, but his tone shifted from sounding like a condescending jerk to a quick-minded thinker. It's a bit surprising since a few seconds ago he was insulting you left and right, but now he's speaking to you more like a peer. "Alright. Sounds easy enough." you respond as you start to head back to the dungeon exit. You only make it a few steps before David firmly grabs your shoulder and turns you around. "Wait. Before you go let me give you a few pieces of advice. Neither your friend nor I can go with you upstairs yet. I can't sneak around like you can and if Carmilla saw me she'd know you helped me escape. And your friend is in no condition to battle. What you need to do is first retrieve your own supplies, so you can comfortably sneak around silently, have your tools to open any doors or locks, and your weapons as a last resort. Afterwards you must find my scrolls. There's four of them: one will have dark purple markings on it, one with red markings, one yellow, and finally one a light blue color. I would guess they would all be in the same room, possibly in the same area. Your friend's belongings will have to wait until we all head upstairs. The weight and noise of his armor and weapons would encumber you and may get you caught. You got it?" You were going to go about it that way anyways, but you figure it best to not tell David that. It'd probably tick him off that you think at the same level as him. Getting a better look at him close up though, he must be a few years or so older than you, so it makes sense that he'd try to take charge, and this definitely isn't the right time to get into a discussion about leadership, so you just nod your head. "Thanks David. I'll do just that." As you turn back again, you catch a glimpse of David smiling proudly at himself. He probably doesn't have many people who listen to him.
>You head up the stairs to the main floor of the cabin, swiftly eyeballing every corner to make sure Carmilla isn't around. Your acute hearing picks up a soft humming sound, undoubtly Carmilla, coming from the room with the shelves and cauldron. She must be whipping up some potion or spell, you couldn't care less really. Thankfully, you checked out the entire room when you were in it, and none of your equipment or Simon's was in it, and no scrolls either. You silently move around the house and check several rooms, each turning out to be dead ends. The final room on this floor, at the end of the hall, is locked. You open it swiftly and go inside. It would appear to be Carmilla's bedroom, adorned with different trinkets and bobbles, cabinets, a dresser, and a large queen size canopy bed, covered in blood red sheets and black transparent silk curtains around it. You open up her dressers but only find outfits, and a few unlabeled potions you don't wanna touch. You approach her bedside table and open the first drawer. It's filled with letters, notes, and other various parchments. Curious, you sift through the contents, and your eyes practically bulge out at what's written. Every bit of it is about you: the notes have physical, mental, and personality traits about you, the letters are between different midara and Carmilla talking about you, and some of them are discussions on the best ways they think they can seduce you. You quickly put them all back in place and close it. It's disturbing to know these midara know so much about you. How long have they been tracking you? Following you? The fact that so many midara have a thing for you excites and scares you at the same time.
>You check the bottom drawer, and to your relief it contains your stuff! All of it! You rapidly change into your clothes and smell a sweet scent coming from them. Carmilla must've washed your clothes for you. It'd be a nice gesture if the whole situation wasn't so weird, and borderline creepy. She had all this information about you and your belongings right next to her bed, yet she barely knows you, and those notes and letters don't really count. None of these midara can actually know you know you, they all just want to have sex with you. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's not really substantial. At least Gabby was on the same level as you. She never tried to sexually dominate you.
>Before you head out, you do a double check around the room, just to be certain you hadn't missed anywhere. The last place you check is under her bed. It's barren save for a cardboard box. You take it out and remove the flaps to find more paper and parchment, a picture frame, and some different knick knacks and jewelry. Inspecting it all more closely, you see the picture is of David and Carmilla, the glass frame shattered. The papers and parchment are love letters, poems, and notes between the two, and the knick knacks and jewelry must be gifts they exchanged. What the heck? They were a thing? Judging from the picture frame and the fact that David was in a cell, they probably broke up. Makes sense why David was such a jerk to you, but how could you have known?
>You walk out of the room and head up the stairs and to the second floor and find yourself in a huge room filled with shelves of books, filing cabinets stuffed with folders, tables and desks for reading, and all sorts of other things. Immediately you see a garbage bin in the corner. Investigating, you open to lid to see it's filled with dead animals, scraps of paper, broken bottles, and Simon's stuff on top! The nerve of that woman. Sure she might not like Simon, but to completely disregard his belongings as trash is low. You take it out of the bin and place it on the floor. Now to find those scrolls. You gaze around the room. This could take awhile. After sifting through several bookcases and filing cabinets, you start to give up and head back down, when you feel something strange underneath your feet, almost as if the floor under the wood you're standing on is hollow. You compare this part of the floor with the rest of the room. Yep, there's something hidden beneath you. You can't help but grin at this discovery. You take out a mini crowbar and pry the boards up, to find a small chest. It takes about a minute to picklock it, but whatdaya know, all of the scrolls are inside. Piece of cake.
> You head back down the stairs, and listen carefully for Carmilla. You hear nothing. You wait to hear her humming, as she was before, but all is eerily silent. You crack open the door to the cauldron room and peek inside. Empty. She could be anywhere right now. With no other choice, you head down the stairs into the dungeon when suddenly....

(I'll leave this here for now as I really need to go to bed haha. I'll pick up sometime soon, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for the support and I hope you all are enjoying it! Feel free to take this "break" and lemme know what you think so far. I'm open to suggestions or ideas and would love to hear them! Til then, take care!)
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:38 am

Absolutely awesome story, just don't forget Gabby! Oh and please don't turn her into some evil back stabbing wench, that'd be too predictable and cliche tbh Sad
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 am

Very effective cliffhanger.

If you're open to suggestion: I'm hoping the cliffhanger is Carmella catching the protagonist. Since Carmella seems to be the ringleader of the monster girls and is good at teleporting as indicated by your previous posts, perhaps have her charm the protagonist even more, teleport him to the castle, and here she gives him the choice which of her friends she'll first 'introduce' him to?

I have to confess I'm pretty biased for gearing the story towards sexytimes, so feel free to ignore if you want to make it more adventurous. Razz
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:05 am

I do lik dis dawg. Jus add sum mo hunys naw wat im sayin? Wat caustic said
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:37 am

But be careful, by doing that you'll have made Gabby for no reason. I'd suggest IF you went that route to have Camilla teleport her to the castle as a traitor
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Gabby could be part of the rescue mission. Razz
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys! I can't express how much I appreciate it. Any ideas or suggestions you guys give me, I'll definitely consider(at the very least), but I can assure you that I will most likely use them in some way. You guys posted a few things as I was typing this, and I actually worked pretty hard on this section, though it might not be what you expect. Hope you like it though, and all I can say is: Some things may happen that you won't expect to, for the better, or worse. And it won't be as predictable as you might think.

Dant3- I haven't forgotten Gabby at all! You'll see her real soon. I just wanted to have more of a "guys in dungeon" moment here. And though I won't spoil the story for you, regarding cliques, I try to avoid them, unless they're funny or fit well into the story(such as typical thief and warrior going to a castle sorta thing)

Caustic-Thanks! I'm definitely open to any and all suggestions, after all it's you guys choices that influence the story, and I just try to follow along and give some extra details and possible outcomes. Now to clarify, Carmilla isn't quite the top dog, but she's up there with the elites. I'll go more in depth soon. And though I try to balance both adventure and 'sexy times', I prefer having more of a story with some kissing scenes thrown in every now and then. Moderation as they say. But I promise to give you guys one next time, as there isn't one here. Hopefully you'll forgive me for the substitute I use here, as making a good plot and characters is my first goal.

Guame- Thanks man! Hope you're enjoying it, and I promise you, there will be plenty more 'honies' later on.

> You head back down the stairs, and listen carefully for Carmilla. You hear nothing. You wait to hear her humming, as she was before, but all is eerily silent. You crack open the door to the cauldron room and peek inside. Empty. She could be anywhere right now. With no other choice, you head down the stairs into the dungeon when suddenly you hear a sultry laugh behind you. You know exactly what's coming, but you came with a plan. You take off one of your bags, the one with the 4 scrolls in it, and throw it as far as you can across the dungeon hallway. Hopefully David can at least back you up in case things get things go southwards.
> You turn quickly and face Carmilla, her shadowy eyes fixated on you. She purposefully sways her hips as she approaches you as a mischievous smirk widens on her face. "Ooh, I knew you were good! How you escaped and sneaked around without me knowing, and OH just thinking about it turns me on." Her voice rings in your ears, but now you know what you're up against. Taking a defensive fighting stance, you step backwards and unsheathe two twin daggers, their sharp blades protruding towards Carmilla's heart and side. Not fazed by your silent threat, she continues to walk toward you, slowly and seductively. "I'll do it Carmilla. Don't take another step closer." you growl. She stops dead in her tracks and gives you a mocked face of fear. "Oh no, please don't hurt me! Those butter knives are soo sharp!" Her expression changes to that of a cat about to play with a mouse, her eyes narrowing on you and that smirk of hers returning. "You know what I like about you baby? You're so intelligent, skilled, and you have a great sense of humor. All the qualities a woman goes mad for you know..." "Shut up!" you yell. "You don't know a thing about me, save for all those letters and notes in your bedroom." This actually seems to shut Carmilla up for a minute. Her face turns a crimson red as she looks away from you. "Well, um..." Before she can think of a retort, you continue. "Stalking someone isn't the same as knowing them Carmilla. Same goes for your horny friends. Tell them to either know me, like really know me, or get lost." She just stands there, puzzled at what you just said. Men probably fawn over her and the other midara all the time. They must not be used to hearing something like that. After a minute of silence, Carmilla opens her mouth to speak. "You never cease to surprise me, you know that?" Her voice is serious, not at all like the flirtatious witch you were familiar with before. Maybe all midara have a side like this. Gabby sure does. "You remind me of my ex." "Who, David?," you ask. Her jaw drops in surprise. "How did you... who told you?!?," she exclaims. "Found out myself. What, you just dumped him to be with me? A guy you never even met before? Is that what happened Carmilla?"
>Her eyes filled with tears now, her face a deep shade of red now. "No, no, no!" She sobs and falls to the floor, her arms tightly clutching her legs. "He... he dumped me. We were together for so long and I thought we were going to get married, but one day, he... he..." She bawls heavily, tears beginning to soak her dress. You can't see her face since it's buried facedown between her legs. Compelled, you approach her and gently touch her shoulder. "What happened?," you ask. She speaks in between noisy sobs, making it difficult to hear what she's making out. "He... he said I didn't care about him and that he couldn't take it anymore, so he just, just... left me. I thought he was about to propose. We talked about marriage a week before... it happened." She must've started obsessing about you to help get over her bad breakup. Poor girl. It's strange, that these midara are so confident in themselves, seeming to be nothing more than sex goddesses, yet are so vulnerable deep down. So human. Not knowing what else to do, you hug her softly, stroking her hair. "Shh, it's okay. I got you." She leans on you and cries deeply on your shoulder.
>"So it's official now right? He's finally your 'boyfriend' now?," asks a deep gruffy voice. David walks forward, his hawk-like eyes studying you both. He drops 4 pieces of parchment. They're blank. Carmilla jumps up and stares at David, her face filled with both shock and anger. "How did you-?" "Escape?," David interrupts. "Simple. With a little help." He grins wickedly. Carmilla slowly turns her head to look at you. "You did this? I trusted you, I wanted to make you happy, and THIS is how you repay me?! By letting HIM out?!" You jump backwards. Who would've guessed this whole thing would spiral out of control so quickly? "Well no more Ms. Nice Carmilla, I'm done with you BOTH!!!!"
> Carmilla blasts a shockwave at you, knocking you to the ground with a loud thud. She then waves her hand, opening a black portal next to her, and dozens of green winged gremlins enter from it. Half of them begin to attack David, and the other half you. You scramble to your feet and book it towards the end of the dungeon. You see Simon next to you, all armored up and ready to go. His bruises and injuries are gone. "Simon man, how'd you get your armor? Everything's upstairs." You're surprised of course, but utterly relieved Simon can support you now. Simon smiles at you. "David healed me up, and summoned some ghost thing to look for my stuff, then he teleported us there and back just like that!" He snaps his fingers to emphasize his point. Magic sure is cool, you think. But no time to stand around, those winged monsters are flying right towards you! Simon grips his blade tightly and slashes at one of the gremlins, and doing so, the monster disappears in a puff of smoke. You skillfully run up the wall behind you and jump to the other wall, on the wall slicing up three pests with your daggers. As Simon handles a few in front of him, one creeps behind him, ready to strike. "Simon!," you call. "Watch out!" You throw one of your daggers, hitting the creature right in the back of it's neck. Perfect aim! You jump back down go back to back against Simon, both of your weapons clutched. "Ready?," he asks. You know exactly what he's talking about. You quickly put your daggers away. "Ready!," you shout. You extend your arms to Simon and he firmly grasps them with his and begins to spin around rapidly. He releases you and you fly to one of the stone walls, take out some throwing knives, and with your momentum, jump back and forth between the two walls, chucking your knives at the confused gremlins who can't keep up with your speed.
>You jump to the ground gracefully, landing flat on your feet. You retrieve your throwing knives and give Simon a high five. Man you missed teaming with him. You forgot how fun it was. The two of you charge back to the entrance of the dungeon to witness a magical duel between Carmilla and David. Seeing as the portal and gremlins are gone, David must've taken care of his share, now breathing fire, forming into a blazing serpent that flies towards Carmilla. She douses it with water streaming from her hands and several yellow blasts of energy shoot from her fingertips. David waves his hand and a purple force field bubble surrounds him. The yellow blasts bounce off of it and hit the ceiling. It breaks the wooden beams holding up the floor above and starts to crumble. Stones and wooden debris fall down around you and Simon. These two'll destroy the house at this rate! "We can't stay here Simon, let's go!" Simon nods and follows you up the staircase onto the main floor. The magical users bring their fight up too, and now they're fully at it, going their all. David's keeps shooting fire everywhere, and Carmilla's using explosive blasts. The old rotten wood of the cabin is easy to burn, and in minutes, the entire place is alight, and the fiery walls and ceiling begin to collapse, blocking exits and making obstacles that are extremely difficult to avoid.
>You and Simon really feel the heat now, You're both profusely sweating, and you feel like you're about to pass out. But you can't stop now. You both get around all the debris and run to the door leading outside. Simon runs ahead of you and charges at the door, busting it open. You're about to follow him out, but you turn around to see Carmilla and David both fighting still, though now it seems David has the advantage, leading her into a corner as she falls to the ground, exhausted. You give your attention back to Simon. He's giving a look that's telling you to come on. "Not yet Simon! I have to make sure they're okay!" You rush back inside, and over to David and Carmilla. A flaming pillar falls from above you and lands right on your legs, causing you to scream in pain. "Agghh!" Your scream turns David's attention to you for a moment. There's a flame in his eyes just like those around you. "You fool!," he cries. "You should've gotten out of here when you had the chance!" You don't answer. You can't. The pillar is heavy, and burning your legs worse by the second. You close your eyes, the pain and the heat's gotten to be too much for you. "You never understood what I told you before, Carmilla. You never will. And now, it ends right here." Those are the last things you hear before passing out.

> Your eyes open slowly. Everything is blurry, and you see three shapes leaning over you. You feel completely exhausted, and your legs still feel like they're on fire. Your vision adjusting, you see Gabby is leaning over you, her eyes filled with concern. As soon as she sees you awakening, she seems to be filled with joy and hugs you tightly as you sit up. Simon is leaning on the other side of you, and David is using some yellow light on your legs. You're in a meadow at the bottom of the mountain, the same place you met Gabby. You don't see the cabin at the top of the mountain anymore however. It must have burned down. "I was so worried about you!," exclaims Gabby. "When Simon told me you went to back in to help and when you didn't come out, I thought you..." Her voice trails away. You know what she couldn't say. You smile and use all your energy to lift your fist up and give her a thumbs up. "It's okay, Gabby. I'm just glad you're alright," is all you can muster to say. "Be quiet you idiot. You're wasting your energy," David states. "There. I've healed your legs as best as I can under the conditions. They'll hurt for a while, but you'll still be able to walk. You give him a nod of appreciation, and Simon and Gabby help you up. A new thought occurs in your mind. "Wait, David," you ask. "Yes?" "What happened to Carmilla? Did she get out alright?" David looks away from you and off towards the castle, a small figure in the distance miles away. "No. She didn't make it out. I made sure of it." Though you're exhausted, a swelling anger rises up in you and you now don't even feel it. You break away from Simon and Gabby and charge at David, clenching your right fist as you hit it across his face. He flies to the ground and grips his bleeding cheek. "How dare you!," you shout. "She did some bad things, but she didn't deserve to die!" David stares angrily at you. He actually looks somewhat scary, his dark eyes almost piercing through you. He's incredibly calm for the situation. He slowly stands up, his eyes fixated on you. "You don't know Carmilla like I do, you imbecilic excuse for a thief. Don't think that just because you hear one sad story means you know everything, because really, you don't know shit. You think you're some kind of detective, don't you? That you can piece together a few clues and get a definite answer? No. You're not. Stick to grabbing jewels because it's all you're good for. Carmilla deserved a fate worse than death actually, but since the entire cabin was on fire, I couldn't give her proper punishment. And you just got in the way. Don't forget that without my help, you and your friend would be trapped in that dungeon forever, and without me, you'd never be able to walk again." You walk up to David, your eyes locked to each others. You grit your teeth. This guy's been on your nerves since you first met him. "I'm pretty tired of you considering me a waste, David. Without me, you would still be in that dungeon, sitting all by yourself because you were clumsy enough to get caught by your ex. And completely powerless, need I remind you. Carmilla was a bitch, sure, but she wasn't heartless. And you're a sick bastard too ya know. Makes sense why you two dated for so long." David's eyes go cold, and his mouth shuts tight. The two of you stare at each other for what seems like hours. It's a stalemate, neither of you speak, neither of you move. Gabby and Simon watch from a distance, too afraid to get in between you guys. It's your call.

>A) Tell David to get lost. You never wanna see his disgusting face again.
>B) Settle this like men. Fight.
>C) Assassinate David. He's just as bad as Carmilla and a possible threat to everyone you care about.
>D) Apologize. Maybe you were in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:58 pm

D), I sort of get the impression that the dude was essentially mindraped.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:23 pm

De-de-de-de-de-de-de! (D.)
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:35 pm

I kind of feel that's kind of too much, going for D
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Wat u talkin bout too much bruda? Imma pik B by da way
Back to top Go down
Morlen

Morlen

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Definitely D.
I'm curious about this guy. Might as well keep him around, right?
Back to top Go down
mexican dude

mexican dude

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm

ccccccccombo braker (c)
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 pm

joakinter wrote:
I kind of feel that's kind of too much, going for D

If that was aimed at me, then let me tell you buddy, there is no such thing as too much D....I just realized what I just typed.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next