A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:44 am

Option C. knife to the skull. No one talks to me like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 am

I real want to see B but I'll go with D since I'm a lemming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Urago_ wrote:
joakinter wrote:
I kind of feel that's kind of too much, going for D

If that was aimed at me, then let me tell you buddy, there is no such thing as too much D....I just realized what I just typed.... Neutral

I...What?.........Sorry, you lost me. o.o I just said that I think the guy went too far on the mage, so I was going to say D....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey joakinter, just curious here, how do you think I went too far with him? I have some things planned to explain his behavior if that's what's turning you off. But any constructive criticism you or anyone has is deeply appreciated so I can improve my writing. 

P.S. I know I haven't given you guys any kissing here lately, so next time, regardless of what choice is picked, I'll write something you all can appreciate. 

P.P.S. I'm now trying to incorporate some action/fights into this story, along with everything else. Not the best at writing fight sequences I know, but I'll do my best. Before I continue doing them though, I'd like your opinions. Is fighting something that should be done more? Or do you guys think this sort of story should just stick with midara trying to seduce the player? I'm fine writing either style or combining both elements, I just want you all to enjoy it as much as possible, and if something detracts from that, I don't mind cutting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Well for now we need a kissing scene, then. You'll be needing that fight scene yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Ey daa fightins cool n all but I wana jus git it on wit da hunies u no wat I mean playa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Er sorry joakinator, I thought you were joking that dedededededede was too many d's. I see what you meant now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:17 am

A combination works fine for me, there are plenty of story threads which already seem to do just that anyway. Clones, golems, familiars, minions: all can be used to introduce some action for the hero to go wild while not overtly harming the monster girls in question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks for the input everyone! I think I'll do a balance, but I'll try to put in some more kissing in it, as I know it's been lacking. Try to stay patient with me as I sometimes get sidetracked when I write(I'm sure some of you can relate). I did promise you all some kissing for this time though, so I hope you all enjoy it!

>D)
>Maybe you were wrong. And there's really no reason to fight. Your expression relaxes and you take a step backwards, not drifting your eyes away from David. His cold, deadly gaze is locked onto you, and his nose wrinkles along with his sunken frown. You take a deep breath in, then exhale. "David," you start. "I'm sorry. I had no right to lash out at you and you're right: I didn't know the whole story so I shouldn't of pretended like I did. I'm sure you have your reasons and I really appreciate you helping us get outta there and everything, but I just... I just have a thing against killing. I lost my temper just then, and... I'm sorry." You genuinely mean it too. David's face calms, his eyes soften. He looks at you solemnly for a moment. "I understand.," he says. "I should've explained everything to you before it happened, it's just, in the moment, I was too mad to care. All I wanted to was just hurt her. I said a bunch of mean things to you and treated you like crap, and was just a real asshole, so I'm sorry too. And yeah, without you, I'd be rotting away in that cell. You're not a waste at all. Hell, I have all this power and I can't sneak, or jump, or do things like you can. You're like a damn acrobat!" The two of you share a wholehearted laugh. "Can we start over?," he asks, his hand extending towards you. You grin. "Of course David." Your hand grips his, and the two of you shake and go in for a bro hug.
>"We should all make a fire and eat soon. I'm starved!" Simon calls out to you. Everyone nods in unison. "Agreed," you say. Soon, the four of you huddle around the warm blazing fire. David sits across from you, Simon to your right, and Gabby cuddling with you to your left. Her eyes dazzle like diamonds in the firelight, and her smile is just as warm as the fire. You look away from her and into the firepit. All you can see is that burning cabin and hear Carmilla's sobbing. Your legs feel like they're still on fire, even though you're totally  healed. The whole experience was just dreadful, but everything's better now. Having someone to easily start a fire is so convenient, and a friend who can hunt is just as handy. Simon's kill, a large deer, roasts on a pit above the fire. Smoke fills the air around you and floats up towards the cloud tops as you all gaze at the beautiful twinkling lights in the sky. It smells delicious. Soon, you all rip off some meat and chow down. It tastes better than you expected, and it's cooked perfectly. Simon rips off a leg and chomps on it like a barbarian, where David takes small, reserved bites. He looks across the fire at you. "If you want, I can explain the whole story to you," he states. You simply nod, and David begins. "Carmilla and I dated for about 3 years. I thought I found the perfect girl then. She was a witch and we shared many of the same interests. We had so much fun just being together. I was in love with her, and was getting ready to propose. But one day, she suddenly changed. She became more aggressive, dominant, and sadistic, and I think I know the reason for it." You lean forward, eager to hear more. "I think she was converted into a midara." "But I thought midara were natural. Right?," asks Simon. "Well, most are, yes. But some of the more powerful midara can change women into them. Their personalites become altered, and most of whatever they once were is replaced with a powerful lustful state. Carmilla used to be nice, caring, and sweet, but after that day, she became what you know her as. She ignored me after that, instead trapping every man that came nearby and having her way with them. I was repulsed. This woman that I loved became nothing more than a tramp, one that took pleasure in hurting her victims. I ended our relationship, and she lashed out, got an advantage over me, and locked me up, sealing my powers away. She tortured me every day, not like Simon, oh no. It was all mental. She probed my brain and went through my mind, making me relive every past event that caused me suffering. She especially liked replying my childhood where my parents and sister were... nevermind. It all felt so real though, so vivid. Part of me went insane from it and the isolation. And the part of her you took pity in is her real personality, a small figment of her mind just barely holding on, the one who couldn't remember what happened, nor understand when I tried to explain it to her. I had to kill her. It was the only way to save her from this curse. Besides, as petty as it is, I had to have revenge. She broke my heart the day she changed, and it's never been the same since." "But isn't there some other way? Some plan b you could've done instead?," asks Simon. "I did more research than could fill up her entire library, but it was useless. There was no way I could undo the spell. The only way to change her back is to kill the one who converted her." "Do you know who that is?," you interject. David takes a moment, as if he isn't sure if he should tell you or not. "I believe so. In that castle several miles from here lives the most powerful midara in the land. The 'Elite Eight,' so I've gathered, led by Elise, the vampiress. Her seven ladies act as her second in commands, making sure the underlings do as they're told. Elise must have been the one to do the spell, as the others don't have that magical capability. I assume you haven't encountered many midara, have you?," David inquires, looking straight at you. "No, not really," is all you reply. David snaps his fingers. "Ah ha! Just as I thought. Elise and the seven must've wanted to make sure you came to them in one piece. For whatever reason, you're the one they truly want, especially the vampiress. Stay away from there at all costs." You look to Simon, who shrugs. "Well... we kind of have to go there. It's the only way to get this ring off. It attracts midara to me," you state. David inspects the ring on your finger and recites several incantations under his breath. "You're right. It won't come off. Well, if the three of you are heading there, I should join you. I've studied everything I possibly could about these women, and I'd like to help, however I can." You grin from ear to ear. Things are going the way they should for a change. You now have a badass wizard on your side and everyone's safe from the midara. For now. "Of course! We'd love to have you on our team!," you exclaim, unable to hold in your excitement. David shyly smiles. "Thank you, thank you so much. I never really had anyone until Carmilla came along, but now, it's like a bit of my heart is coming back."
>The four of you say your good nights and head to sleep. Gabby wraps her arm around your neck and hugs you tightly. Before she shuts her eyes, she gives you a soft, sweet kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad I met you," she whispers into your ear. You give her a kiss back in response before shutting your eyes and drifting to sleep.

>"Ooh, look what we got here!" chimes a girly voice. Everything is black around you. You can't tell where it's coming from. "My sweet thief, we're together at last!" A girl appears in front of you, a very attractive one. She has long, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and a bodacious figure. She has tight and short clothes clutching at her large breasts and ass. Her lips are big, coated in a dark pink lipstick. Noticing the wings and tail sprouting from her, you reckon her to be a succubus. "Sorry girly, I'm not interested," you say as you begin to walk off from her. Her tail wraps around your waist and pulls you close to her. She stretches her arms out and wraps them around your head. "Gimme a biiig kiss lover!," she cries as she pulls you into her and presses her soft full lips onto yours. "MMMMWWAAAHHH!!!!" She breaks the kiss and you fly to the ground, a large sticky mark left on you. "Come on baby, I wanna another one!" She crouches down and lovingly stares at you, her shiny lips glistening as she puts another coat of lipstick on. "Pucker up," she teases as she purses her lips together and kisses you again, hugging your body tightly. Her large soft breasts jiggle up and down on your chest and her crotch is right on yours, the stimulation giving you a hard on. She gets off of you and you suddenly see your clothes are gone. Giggling, she moves her head down your body to your privates, leaving kisses all the way down, each having a wet pink mark and a smacking sound each time she does so. She reaches your member and begins to play with it, her skilled hands softly caressing it, massaging it with grace. She stops, and brings her head close up to your tentpole, which is throbbing in anticipation. She slowly kisses the tip, leaving another mark, then proceeds to kiss you all over your privates. "Mwah! Mwahh! Mwah! Mmm, take that!" she declares as she relentlessly attacks your member with kisses. You look up and see 7 shadowy figures standing in a circle around you. You can't make out what they look like, but you can feel their eyes staring at you. They begin to tease you, saying things like, "We can't wait til you come visit us!," "We're gonna give you LOTS of kisses baby, so get ready!," "Lady Elise has just been dying to see you!" The succubus' kissing stops. She looks deep into your eyes. "Time for the grand finale, lover..." She cups her gentle hands around your face and gives you a deep french kiss as she lowers her crotch, now naked, towards yours. Your member easily slides in and you and her begin in a frisky and passionate session of sex.
>You wake with a start. It's late. The fire is faint now, the hot coals being the main source of light. Everyone else is sound asleep and here you are, covered in your own semen. You see Gabby isn't holding on to you anymore, probably having moved in her sleep. You clean yourself and sit upright, thinking about the situation. You're sure that that dream wasn't your unconsciousness. It had to have been the women at the castle. Are they just teasing you? What's their plan exactly? You could tell one of your teammates your dream, but you're not sure what good it'd do. There's not much to say, and it's not the sort of dream you really talk about with others. You look towards Gabby. You wonder what her past is like. She's sweet, but you didn't have much of a chance to get to know her, what with you having to rescue Simon and all, but hopefully you'll be able to soon. Your attention turns to Simon. Your friend since God knows how long. He's always been there for you, and been through so much lately. You can't imagine the pain he went through with Carmilla. Hopefully he makes it through all right. This wasn't exactly his idea for an adventure. Finally, you turn your head to David. He's probably been through more than any of you. He must be so lonely, so angry about what's happened to him, but is still willing to help. You hope you can be a good friend to him, and somehow make things better for him. Hopefully. With that you close your eyes and collapse back to peaceful slumber. You don't remember the rest of your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 am

Sweet entry, dream manipulation allows you to get really creative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:39 am

Yah is gud n stuff (da kissin was awsum) but dare aint any choices. Wtf? How is dis a cyoa if dare aint no choice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 am

Things the protagonist can do until the following morning:
A)Turn over.
B)Pull covers over yourself.
C)Snore.
D)Mumble in your sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:01 am

Aw shaddup dawg. He didnt havta stop dere. Dese r suposed ta end in a choice. Fuckin lazy man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morlen

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 pm

He'll get back around to it and post the choices soon enough. Probably just wanted to get this out here.
This happened one time before, right? And was promptly remedied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 pm

B. Who knows, maybe he's a bit cold Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 pm

B.The covers must protect you. lol! Also that was a really nice plot twist you threw in before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:33 am

B indeed is cold out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:16 am

Haha man you guys are funny. I'd say the protagonist isn't very cold, as Gabby's with him, but I digress. I'll type up the next part soon, as I just got off school for winter break

Someguy, out of curiosity, which plot twist did you enjoy? I'd love to know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 am

Carmilla's backstory. Its not something you would expect with stories like this which threw me off and made me really interested in what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

>"Life is scary son. You just have to get used to it. There are no magical fixes for anything. Sometimes bad things just happen and there's nothing you can do about it but push on," says a low, gruff voice. You look up at him. He has short brown hair and a bushy beard. The fireplace nearby gives his blue eyes a shining glow that contrasts with his dark and sunken face. You're sitting on a ratty carpet in a small living area. He sits at a small rotting table on miniature stool, whittling something with a pocketknife. "Dad?," you ask. "Can you tell me about Mom again?" The man lets out a heavy sigh and looks down at the ground. "Your mother... was beautiful. She was nice, wonderful, and so many other things. But more important than any of that, she loved you more than anything, and so do I. Always remember that. "What happened to her?," you ask, looking up at him with big curious eyes. "She, uh, was in an accident. She was on the way home, and, uh, some bad men found her." Not quite understanding you continue questioning him. "What'd they do?" The man turns away from you. "It's, uh, not important. Head on to bed. I'll come tuck you in in a minute." You get up and start walking to your room. It's not hard to find even in the dark with there being four rooms in your home. Before you open your bedroom door, you look back at your dad and see him weeping softly. He doesn't notice you. You walk inside your room and lay in your bed, waiting to be tucked in.
>"Hey, hey!," calls a voice. "You there buddy?" You see Simon in front of you, snapping his finger in your face. "You okay man? You were in some kinda trance," he says. David and Gabby look over at you. Gabby's face is filled with concern. "I'm fine guys. Just, uh, a daydream. That's all." "Well we're about to set off towards the castle." You stand up. It's morning, no later than 9am. "Yeah, yeah. Let's get going then," you say, taking the lead. The others follow right behind you. You can see the castle in the distance, miles away, but it wouldn't be hard getting there. You see no obstacles in your vision, just a grassy meadow. "It'll be some hours before we get there. How bout we get to know each other a little better?," asks David. "I only a little about you guys, and I don't believe we've been acquainted," he says, addressing Gabby. "Well, I grew up in a small town not too far from here. When I was a girl, I used to chase butterflies all the time outside. My parents would tell me to come in, and I'd keep running around. My dad was drafted for some war going on when I was a teenager, so I lived with my mother. Times were a little tough, but we got by fine," she says with a laugh. Her voice begins to grow faint though as her words bring up memories...
>"Dad, where're you going?" The man turns to face you. A beat up bag sits behind him on the living room table, stuffed with clothes and traveling belongings. His hair is gray now, along with his beard. His face looks old and tired. "I've been drafted. I have to go to war," he grunts. His voice still demanded attention, but it was much weaker than it used to be. You feel rage swell up inside you. He never even told you. "You can't!," you protest, practically yelling. "I don't care what the government wants! You're all I have left!" Your father solemnly stares at you and puts his hand on your shoulder. "I wish things were different too son, but I can't run away from my responsibilities. I've done horrible things in my life. The least I can do is fight for my country." Silence fills the air. Something begins to dawn on you. "What happened the night Mom died?," you ask sternly. You stare at your father, who looks away from your penetrating gaze. "Your mother and I had a fight. About money, about your welfare, and... it got ugly. I said some terrible things to her, and she left the house. I was too angry to go after her and when she didn't come back, I assumed she went to her friend's house." Your father's eyes water up, and tears begin to flow down his face like a waterfall. "And the next day," he stammers. "I found out she, she..." "WHAT?," you shout. "She was killed by bandits," your father weakly croaks. "And it's all my fault. If I didn't say those things, if we didn't have that fight, maybe, maybe things would be different." You look away from him. You don't know what to say, what to feel. You sit down. It's as if you're in a dream, but your brain tells you otherwise. Silence lingers in the air for what seems like hours. You finally open your mouth to speak. "We all make choices, and you chose to let mom go. And because of that, she died." "Yes, and I regret it to this very day. That's why I want you to stop going out at night and stealing. It's not worth it." You stand up quickly, a fire blazing in your eyes. "I'm not like them!," you roar. "I did what I had to because we were starving!" He walks over to you, his face red and wet, and firmly grasps your shoulders with his hands. "If something were to happen to you, I'd never forgive myself. I'd rather starve than see you get hurt," he bawls. You push him away from you, hard. He stumbles backwards and falls to the ground. "I stole so we could eat. My choices were for you, for us. I wasn't thinking selfishly." You hear bones pop as your father gets up slowly. He nods his head and grabs the bag off the table, heading for the door. He looks back at you, tears still falling from his eyes. "Guess this is goodbye," he mutters. "I love you." He walks out the door. You stand where you are, still angered by the news you just heard.
>You look around. Your group is staring at you again. "Maybe we should take a break," Gabby suggests. "No, no I'm fine," you interject, once again pushing ahead to lead. You think back to your dad. At the time, you didn't realize how old he was, how unfit he was to fight. You never saw him again after that night. "We'll make you feel much better when you get here...," chimes a feminine voice. You swiftly turn around, looking for the source of the voice before realizing you must've heard it in your head. Your friends stare at you again. "Let's... let's stop for awhile," Gabby says, gently grabbing your arm and helping you sit down. "He's been through-" "We don't have time to rest!," interrupts David. "Look!" You see an enormous swarm of insects come down from the sky, very suddenly. All you can see is a clump of black, made up of small bugs. They surround all of you, and their buzzing rings in your ears. "What do we do?," calls Simon.

>A) Try to fight off the swarm.
>B) Try to run away. There's too many of them.
>C) Pray for Divine Intervention.
>D) Try to communicate with whatever voice you heard in your head.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:55 pm

mmm C is out of the call don't trust gods since MGQ xD so B you can live to fight another day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:12 pm

A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Imma go a all da way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:00 am

I'm going with D) this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:58 pm

D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next