Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Countdown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

The Final Countdown Empty
PostSubject: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 am

"Hahaha, you fools, you coming here was all part of my plan!" the vampire queen laughed.
The group had fought their way through the portal and past the numerous servants of the monster, but here she stood in all her glory, strangely confident(http://images.yandy.com/Products/DG-8176-CST-FRONT-C2012.jpg )
"The last ingrediƫnt of the ritual to summon my mistresses is the blasphemous act of corrupting pure souls into sin" she explains.
"Our faith is far too strong!" yells. "My companions will be here soon, but I will have defeated you by then!"
"We'll see about that!" the Queen taunts.
She approaches you, and the battle starts.

(Anyone can join in freely. A random number generator is used to determine an action's succes, with even by win and uneven being failure for both the NPCs and PCs. You can make up your own character completely on the fly, who will enter the fray belatedly, and the enemies will scale accordingly. Succesful actions increase FAITH for the heroes and SIN for the villains. At certain amounts of SIN, more temptresses will be strong enough to appear, but the earlier villains will flee after a certain amount of FAITH has been reached. The heroes win when the last villain has been banished, and the heroes lose whenever the maximum amount of SIN is reached)

>The vampire queen gets banished at 25 FAITH.
>The next villain will appear at 10 SIN.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm

(im not entirely sure as to what to do just say you're character name and start?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:46 pm

(yep, just give a character name, class and an action, for example:

"Roderick scoffed. The knight swung his sword at the queen"

and then I roll whether the action is succesful, and do the queen's action afterwards

afterwards I increase the FAITH and SIN counters)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Kirito the double swordsman jumped towards the queen.

Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 pm

(I'm using this: http://www.random.org/)

75! Uneven=fail

Kirito swung his two swords in the air, but the queen arched back in an impossible display of flexibility, and the blades missed her by an inch.

She stood up and beckoned Kirito with her finger. "Come closer, little swordsman, while it's still just the two of us."

6! Even=succes

The swordsman involuntarily took a step closer to the Queen, intrusive thoughts of what she was planning to do to him popping up his head.

FAITH: 0
SIN: 1
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Realizing what he did he jumps back throwing one of his swords at the Queen
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Seeing his ally in combat, Thorne, the rogue, jumped towards the queen, a barrage of throwing daggers flying in front of him

(I really like this idea)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 pm

62! Even=succes

The blade flies straight at the Queen and she barely has time to get out of the way, leaving a mean jape on her arm.

She hisses in anger: "Pathetic phallic toys, you're trying to compensate for something, I bet!"

She picks up the blade from the ground and begins licking the flat and rubbing the handle.

64! Even=succes

Inexplicably, the blade begins growing and throbbing, veins popping up in the metal. The sword is now useless, turning into a metallic-flesh abomination. "Remind you of anything?" the Queen ask seductively. Kirito audibly gulps.

Just as the Queen smiles smugly, she sees a flurry of daggers out of the corner of her eye.

9! Uneven=fail

With lightning speed, she whips the contraption in her hand around and use it to block most of the daggers.

"Well, well, it's just about time more boys arrived. To be honest, I'm dripping wet." she says, pulling the flap of her dress aside to reveal her soaking undergarments. A drop falls to the floor, freezing a large patch of it.

52! Even=succes

Despite the grotesque magical effect, the sight of her snatch throws the flustered Thorne off-balance.

FAITH: 1
SIN: 3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Thorns quickly regains his senses and dashes around the queen, hurling knife after knife
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:38 pm

To distract the Queen from thorn's attack Kirito also runs at her sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Kirito came dashing while letting out a warcry. The Queen focused on him while Thorne once again tossed a storm of daggers at her.

78! even=succes

They painfully pierced the Queen's backside, as she let out an angry screech. Kirito still came running at her and lifted his remaining sword above his head.

49! uneven=fail

Unfortunately, he stepped right in the patch of ice on the floor, losing his footing and tumbling down.
The Queen looked down at him in contempt as she turned the flaps of her robe into bat wings, giving the swordsman a generous view of her exposed undergarments.

86! even=succes

Kirito's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets at the sight of her luscious body. Pleased with the effect, the Queen beat her wings and flew straight at Thorne, who was picking up some of the knives used in his earlier attack.

19! uneven=fail

Thorne saw the attack coming and rolled out of the way. The Queen turned in mid-air and huffed: "Two on one is tricky. I think I'll have to step up my game!"

FAITH: 2
SIN: 4
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Kirito quickly jumped towards the air and grabbed the Vampire Queen and tried to pull her down to land.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Seeing the opportunity created by Kirito, Thorne sends another volley at the queen
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Kirito and Thorne briefly looked at each other and nodded. The moment the Queen went in for another dive attack, Kirito jumped at her legs.

24! Even=succes

He caught her and the Queen made an awkward few flaps trying to remain aloft. Thorne took the opportunity to throw another volley of daggers.

56! Even=succes

They daggers landed all over the Queen's wings, make her crash-land on the ground on top of Kirito. She fumbled about until she was on top of him, not wasting a moment. "It's time for you to cool off!" she spat at the swordsman, before moving her lips towards his mouth.

76! Even=succes

Her chilly lips tasted like mint, and Kirito fell his body temperature rapidly cool off, slowing his movement. The Queen jumped off of him kissed the palms of her hands, forming blades of ice, before rushing at Thorne, who tried held his daggers in defense.

12! Even=succes

With supreme agility, the two struck and parried a couple of blows, before the Queen saw an opening and used her ice blades to pin the rogue's mantle to the ground. "Stay frosty, cupcake!" she quipped, and she blew him a kiss while she walked back to the clammy Kirito, instilling Thorne with both feelings of frustration and admiration for her quick reflexes.

FAITH: 4
SIN: 6
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Kirito ran at the queen with his usual strike but this time intended to jump over her and unpin his partner Thorne
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Thorns attempted to free himself with the intention of a front assault with a dagger
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:02 pm

The Queen sees Kirito readying to charge, and mockingly picks up his other blade, still transmogrified into a throbbing phallus, taking on a stance of her own. Kirito comes in and...

54! even=succes

..jumps and rolls over here, the Queen parrying empty air. He uses his blade to break the icicles used to pin his comrade down. Thorne wastes no time in getting up, and readies his dagger. The Queen has turned around in annoyance, and once again holds up the penis-blade. "Why do men have to turn everything into a cockfight?" she mock-complains. Thorne lunges...

55! uneven=fail

..and his dagger gets parried by the phallic sword. The Queen moves in closer to him and purses her lips, blowing a minty cloud into his face....

2! even=succes

...and he breathes it all in, stunned by the pleasant aroma of the Queen's breath. It freezes him to the core, turning him into an ice sculpture. The Queen smiles. "Do not worry, I'll thaw you out soon enough, but I'd rather deal with you pests one-on-one."(you can use your next turn to struggle out of the ice). Her eyes drift towards Kirito. "Oh, and if you want to break your friend out..."

39! uneven=fail

"Good luck finding him!" she laughs as she casts a powerful burst of ice magic. The entire floor of the room freezes over, with the ice even forming into sculptures that are in identical shape to the frozen Thorne. Kirito realizes how powerful the Queen actually is, and that she has only been toying with the pair so far. He also misses the purpose of the Thorne-sculptures, since he knows perfectly well which one is the real one.

FAITH: 5
SIN: 7
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:12 pm

(Anything I can do now?, like send in another hero?)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:18 pm

"You mean this one?" Kirito asks sarcastically breaking down a suclpture expecting for his friend to pop out
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 pm

(you can try to break free, which can be succesful/unsuccesful depending on the roll, or think up another action that would cause Thorne to break out of the ice. I think one hero per player limit would be handy to prevent the game from getting cluttered) nvrmind, Kirito already broke you free

26! even=succes

Kirito hammers the ice away, and Thorne shatters out of it, shivering and rubbing himself warm.

The Queen sighs. "Well, I created all those pretty sculptures for nothing...Oh wait!"

She snaps her fingers, and the ice sculptures come to life, moving unsteadily towards the pair.

87! uneven=fail

They try to grab the two heroes, but their sluggish movements utterly fail as Kirito fends them off with his sword. The Queen facepalms. "Ugh, good minions are hard to come by." She quickly proceeds to kiss her fingertips and then claps her hands together. A swarm of blue lips with batwings appear in a poof of minty mist. "This might work better, now it's 10 against 2!" she bellows as the swarm attacks.

15! uneven=fail

Unfortunately, the minions are just as stupid as the previous batch. The kisses land on the target's clothing and weapons, not even one hitting a sweet spot. "You can't be serious..", the Queen says, twitching one eye.

FAITH: 6
SIN: 7
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:31 pm

"Haha You and what army now!" Kirito chuckled thrusting forward with his blade
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 pm

"You know," Thorne grinned "for a temptress, you're kind of an ice queen" as he finished this taunt he launched himself into the air towards the queen, a dagger in each hand
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm

47! uneven=fail
58! even=succes
24! even=succes

The Queen tries to dodge Kirito's thrust, but that brings her right into the path of Thorne's daggers. The daggers plunge deep into her chest. "Ugh, dying to such a lame taunt...Mistress..I'm sorry..." the Queen mumbles before slinking down. However, before the heroes can yell a victory cry, a wave of frost magic freezes Thorne's arms to the body of the Queen. The wave of frost spreads across the supposed corpse, revealing it to be another ice sculpture.

From the corner of the room, the real Queen appears(http://www.lightintheboxblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/purple-witch-of-the-west.jpg ). "Yes, yes, I know, it's incredibly annoying of me to send in an ice clone, but what can I say? I get bored and lonely down here, so I took the time to create this companion. Worthless little creature, wasn't good at anything, she tried more to fight you than to seduce you. That's no way to accumulate sin."

The Queen casually waves around her arms, sending strands of ice magic around the room that turn it into a lavish suite. The subliminal, hypnotic aura she gives off shows that she's the real thing. Blue princess bed, blue chandelier, blue Doric pillars alongside the wall: it's a marvel to behold. She moves to the bed and sits down on it, spreading her legs wide to show her lack of undergarments. "Now which of you boys want to show me your icepick first?" she purrs.

40! even=succes

Kirito and Thorne look each other in the eye. The latter wrestles to break free of the ice clone's body, giving Kirito a head start as he sprints to the bed, beguiled by her subliminal charm. Thorne cracks free and soon moves in the same direction.

FAITH: 7
SIN: 9(Warning, 1 More SIN and the veil will be weakened enough for the next sister to join the battle)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Thorne attempts instinctively to fight off the hypnosis
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

In his mind Kirito wills himself to at least slow down to give him time to regain focus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Countdown
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: