Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new member here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nabesean

new member here Empty
PostSubject: new member here   new member here EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:13 pm

just found this forum yesterday, and decided to join. so a bit about me...

i'm american living in japan, so i have some skill in japanese (but not much, mostly work related)

i have been into the "kissing with adverse effects" thing for a long time, it is one of my favorite types of femdom, especially when it leads to mind control

i have worked on game mods (changing all pokemon to FF characters in pkmn firered), i like to write stories, i am almost finished with a pen and paper rpg, and currently working on a second, and i am writing an adult story with a healthy dose of kissing effects (among many other things Wink

I will try to be active, and im looking forward to posting something soon.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:15 am

Welcome! ^u^
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Very happy to have you to the forum nabesean and we can't wait to read some of your content! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nabesean

new member here Empty
PostSubject: still waiting   new member here EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 pm

says i need to wait a week....
i dont think i have anything new really, but i was gonna post some vids of the succubus from the castlevania 2 pachinko game. i didnt see those on here.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:35 pm

It says you have to wait a week before posting? That's odd... I didn't have to wait any period of time before I made my first post and mind you, I'm relatively new here. And it doesn't have to be big and new nabesean. Everyone here appreciates any contributions. I especially love to read new topics and posts in the literature section, but that's just me. For example, I'd love to read your adult story(s), as well as test out your paper and pen rpg, and I'm sure others would too!
Back to top Go down
nabesean

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:20 pm

no, sorry for the misunderstanding. need to wait before posting a link. i tried to post a link to youtube as my first contribution, and thats when i got the warning. but anywho.... i think ill try to write something soon, just read the most recent rpg-ish thing in the literature section and im instantly a fan... on a side note, i dont really use caps or punctuation due to the fact that im typing on a japanese keyboard and keys like comma and apostrophe are a pain to type. will that be a problem?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 pm

We'll probably know what you're trying to say so I think it'd be fine. As long as there's a period or easy way to distinguish between sentences. I'm not familiar with Japanese technology so I'm not sure what all you have available at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here   new member here Empty

Back to top Go down

new member here
Page 1 of 1