A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Embarrassing Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Embarrassing Confession   Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:44 pm

So I'm sure at least a few of you have read the topics I've created. I love writing and coming up with new ideas, so sometimes I'll get a little too ambitious and ahead of myself to think straight. Looking back on some of my topics and thinking about them, I realized they aren't very relevant to this forum, namely my "little shop of horrors part 2" and "kiss noir". Now I know I have (or intend to) involve kissing and effects in them,  but that's not either of the stories main plots or features. To put it bluntly,  I feel like I wanted to write about these topics but kinda threw in the whole "upon her lips" theme in them just so they'd be technically related. I feel somewhat bad because they're not completely relevant and I'm sure people have been disappointed reading them as they were probably expecting something else. Like I said, I love writing and I like to go outside the box, so I wasn't thinking ahead when I made these topics. It was kinda a spur of the moment idea I figured I'd roll along with. I perfectly intend on giving each of my topics a proper conclusion,  as nobody likes an unfinished story, but in the future will try to consider everyone else's interests and tastes first. I apologize to anyone who was thinking the same feelings but hope you all understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Confession   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 am

You want my opinion on this?

To be honest, I haven't been reading most of the original stories. But I personally think that there's nothing wrong with having a focus that isn't boner fuel. In fact, when I write stories in the future, even for this forum, I'm going to try to make it so that they can be at least enjoyed even by someone without the fetishes that this club supports.

...Besides, I generally dislike making characters specifically for the purpose of arousal. I like them to be developed. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Confession   Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks swerve. You don't know how much that means to me to hear that. Seriously I really appreciate it. That's my opinion too, I want to write a story everyone can enjoy but I also want it to be three dimensional and fleshed out; I guess I'm not cut out for writing stories that only involve, as you put it so truthfully, boner fuel. Don't get me wrong, I like reading some stories like that occasionally but seeing a developing character does so much for me. You don't have to read many (or any if you don't want) of the original stories, but if any of mine are interesting enough for you to check out, then would you mind giving me honest critique and feedback? I'd love to hear what someone with an opinion like yours has to say. But only if you want to read them of course. If they don't catch your interest then by all means you don't have to. Thanks again swerve for sharing your thoughts with me. They've brought back some of my writing confidence Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nabesean

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Confession   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 am

I took a look at your lsoh 2 topic after reading this and it's a shame, it looks like most people just stopped posting on it... I know how you feel... You are the only one who posts on my story, it makes me feel like all the views are people who just don't really care much about something that isn't just a sex scene ( -_-)... Don't lose heart spidey, just remember, it never hurts when you write just for the fun of writing yeah. I'm gonna make more even if no one reads it or replies.... However even negative constructive criticism would be nice at this point....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Confession   Today at 1:29 am

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Confession
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1