Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Open RP   Open RP EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:33 pm

You snuck in and tried to gain the corporate secrets of a very famous company. Caught, the company kidnaps you (and your friends if more than one person wants to join the RP). You wake and your buddies wake up to a woman in a s professional looking suit being broadcast on a giant TV screen. "Hello, there. she says in a polite matter. "Trying to find out what our company has been hiding, huh? Don't think you're the first so we will give you the usual deal. You see you are in our Merc's training camp. If you can find your way out then you're free to go. Unfortunately for you our Mercs will be hunting you down. We have 9 Mercs who are each on there way now. A hint to you, If you have a thing against fighting girls. I would put that out of you now." The screen fades to black leaving you to the choice of two halls. You are defenseless other than your strength and wits. What are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:36 pm

I (should I have a name for this?) Run down the left hall, trying to search for any room that may give me a weapon or some way to defend myself
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 pm

(I think you should In case someone decides to drop in)
You run down to see the hall spits in two again. but you can see that the left hall has a sort of armory door and some stairs. The right also seems to have stairs. As you chose which hall to take you can hear footsteps coming from the left side stairs. Do you want to take the chance of getting caught?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 pm

(Alright then, I'll be Peter)
I decide it's worth the risk. If I can be quick enough to at least get a weapon, I'll have a better chance. I dash to the left and try to quickly get inside the armory room
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 am

You make a quick dash for the door and whoever was walking by didn't hear you. You can hear them continue to walk back to where you started. The armory wasn't very loaded. It only contained a sword and bow with a single arrow for it. The only way out is the way you came.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:20 am

I take the sword and bow and arrow. I place the bow on my back and have the sword in my right hand. I crack the door open slightly to try and see if anyone's outside before I go.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:13 am

You don't see anyone but you can still hear the footsteps in the room you started in. You see a set of stars to your left and another down the hall
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:30 am

(How do I drop into this?)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 am

(In your post add your characters name and Gender. You guys each chose where you want to go and are allowed to speak for you own character. I'll react to your decisions and when a battle starts host the opponent)
From inside the armory you see someone walk out from the corner. He/She was in the same mess as you and you decide to let him/her join along.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 am

I give the person the bow and arrow. It's not much, but we both need to protect ourselves however we can. I open the door cautiously and tell my comrade to follow behind, unless something happens to me. I try to go down the stairs on the left as quietly as possible, my sword at my side.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:16 am

(its an upwards stairs should have said. Also Im going to use the same rolling system as Caustic when it comes to events but I won't tell you the rolls >Very Happy)
Peter and his companion quietly try to sneak up the stairs but the metal stairs make a clink sound and whoever passed you before is hauling ass on there way to your location
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:27 pm

The person, Alexis, Peter's friend readies her bow and waits to see what is coming towards them
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Turning the corner from the bottom of the steps stands a tall woman with long, red, wavy Maroon hair. The hair stretches to her waist. She had blue-eyes and two small Earrings on her ears. She wore a dark pink shoulder less jacket and had black Low-Heeled Boots with an Olive-Green Tipping. She looked at the two escapees with a careless smile. "I'm Sorry I can't let you leave here." she said seemingly happy. "Now are you gonna come along the easy way or the fun way?"
(Need response from both before we continue)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Alexis backs away slightly, "I'm not going any way until you explain what's going on here"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Peter stands in front of Alexis protectively. "Yeah!", he exclaims. "We're not going anywhere until we know what's up. "
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:48 pm

"Oh dear." She sighs putting her palm on her cheek. "You see sweeties. Our company has a little secret you two tried to find out. Unfortunately we found you first so we decided to cut you a deal. Somewhere these 2 forts is our secret. If you can find it then we'll let you free, though we do need to gain something right?" She licks her lips before continuing. "If you are caught before grabbing our little intel then you're the prisoner of one of us nine. I promise darlings I won't hurt you if you give up now. Wadda ya say?" She extends her arms inviting one of the two for a hug."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Alexis, seeing being given a chance to not only escape but do so with the secret as more than a good deal awkwardly goes to accept the hug, but wonders why it was offered
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Peter stays put. "Alexis don't go near her! You don't know what she'll do!" He draws his sword and stands ready to defend himself, or to attack the woman if she tries anything funny on Alexis
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Alexis accepts the hug of the mysterious lady. The lady then steps in front of Alexis muttering "It appears you aren't as willing...shame. But don't worry after the pain comes pleasure." she smiles and goes to shove Peter unto the metal steps.

Peter being at the ready she was easily shoved herself and sent back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

"Want some more lady?", Peter taunts. He dashes into her to try and tackle her to the ground. If it works, his plan is to take Alexis and run up the stairs he was just at while she gets up
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:09 pm

(To clearify waiting to see if you continue to stand there Anon)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 am

Alexis backs off and stands behind Peter
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:07 am

Peter goes to tackle the lady but she easily side steps him and he continues falling down the steps. The lady shut her eyes tightly for a minute and when she opened them they changed color. She called out "Look into my eyes dears." Peter was still hurt on the floor and Alexis right by him so neither of them listened.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 am

Alexis, seeing what this woman had done to her friend, readied her bow, pointed it at her and commanded "Back down"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Not having a weapon of her own the lady put her hands up pouting her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP   Open RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next