Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skunkette Sweetheart

Go down 
+5
DocBadonk
sarcasticspidey
Mkmd13
anon64
Zesquid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Skunkette Sweetheart Empty
PostSubject: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:35 am

Description: a giddy girl who specializes in using scent as an added factor in her seductive skills. Has a long, fluffy skunk tail of white and purple fur that emanates an assortment of delightful smells at the Skunkette's will. Wears a metallic purple leotard with white fur lining at the leg holes, arm holes, and neckline, and thigh-high metallic purple skin-tight boots. Has purple makeup accentuating her bright eyes and plump purple lips, and long purple painted fingernails. Busty and long legged, her rear is also quite bodacious.

Sweet scent sweetheart: "Heeeeey~!" the Skunkette Sweetheart will call from afar, catching her target's attention. "You like nice smells? Well you're gonna looooove me~<3" Reaching her delicate hands up, she draws a heart in the air with her index fingers. As her fingers trace the heart, a trail of light purple smoke follows her fingertips, eventually creating a large smokey heart before her. Raising one hand to her mouth, she kisses it twice in an ever so cheeky manner, and then bends forward, lowering her hand and blowing a kiss to her target, sending the smokey heart floating out to them. Upon contact, a wonderful and alluring scent washes over them, increasing charm and occasionally dazing them.

Fragrant press: daintily prancing up to her target, the Skunkette will turn around and giggle, slowly waving her fluffy tail before her opponent as a distraction. "Isn't it pretty?" After a moment of tail wagging, she'll bump her plush rear up against her opponent's crotch, the soft pillows of her behind rubbing teasingly against their most sensitive area. With each grind she releases a puff of her sweet, hypnotic scent from her tail, soothing them and slowly bringing them into a defenseless state. Also increases charm and vulnerability to the Skunkette's particular tricks.

Fragrant embrace: often used as a follow-up to fragrant press since she'll already be in close quarters with her rear facing her opponent. "Do you want a huuuuug, honeybunch?" She'll say as she snakes her tail around her target and slowly wraps them up in the soft, fluffy cushion of her long skunk tail. "Mmm, isn't it sooooft? I know you don't wanna go anywhere now, teehee~<3" Turning around to face her captive, she'll giggle and tease them, flirting and occasionally sneaking in cheeky little pecks on the lips and nose.

Eau du kiss me (sweet): Will often use during fragrant embrace, the Skunkette Sweetheart will lean in close to her target with a coy smile on her face, cooing through puckered purple lips "Ooooh, lemme smooch ya!" With a furtive giggle, she'll kiss them firmly on the lips. Pulling away with a loud smack, she'll close her eyes and purse her lips, blowing out a light, sweet breath into her target's face. The scent upon her breath begins to affect their mind, causing them to beg for more of the Skunkette's kisses, sometimes even showering her with kisses whilst pleading for more.

Eau du fall for me (floral): "You wanna smell my faaaavorite scent, hmmmm?" She'll murmur up close and personal to her target, often while they're immobilized by fragrant embrace. "Get ready cutie patootie; you're gonna catch a whiff of heaven~<3" Pecking them coquettishly on the lips, the Skunkette guides her target down to their knees, she unzips the opening over her vagina, exposing herself to them. Bringing their face up close to it she giggles releases a powerful floral scent right into their face, deluging their senses and overcoming their mind with the heavenly, womanly scent. Everything in their mind becomes consumed by the magnificent smell, replacing it with thoughts of the Skunkette Sweetheart and how in love they are with her. Pulling their head away from her opening, she giggles at their utterly lovestruck face. "Teehee, what a cutie face you are! I love it when you look at me like that; oooooh I can DEFINITELY get used to this!"

Fragrant attachment (finisher, males only): looking her lovesick thrall up and down, she smirks her pretty purple lips. "Oooh baby, I like you more than I like the smell of lavendar; you're mine." Raising her hands to her lips and striking a cheeky pose, she kisses each hand twice and blows, sending out a pair of lips from one hand and a heart from the other. The lips find home upon her targets lips, kissing and pecking them while the hear floats down and collide with their manhood, causing it to stir and rise swiftly to attention. Seeing her thrall stand strong, she giggles and kneels down, pulling their pants off as her tail sways eagerly behind her. "Mmmm," she leans down and kisses the tip, causing it to quiver with pleasure and anticipation. "Time to mark you with my scent." With that she pounces on him, kissing him furiously while crawling all over him, grinding her opening against his manhood until eventually inserting it into her. Humping and grinding, she continues to kiss and coo and moan until they both come to climax together, coating his manhood in her fragrant juices and causing him to fall head over heels for the Skunkette Sweetheart and become her loyal servant.

Fragrant addition (finisher, females only): leaning in to examine her now lovesick thrall, a look of bright excitement shoots across her face. "Ooh! You smell lovely! I gotta have your scent in my collection~<3" Bending over in front of the girl, she raises her hand to her lips and plants a long, loud kiss on her palm, moaning extensively while she does so. Upon finishing, she lowers her hand and begins blowing through pursed lips, sending out a cloud of hearts that surround her target, making them feel very comfortable and happy. The hearts will lift them up into the air till they are at standing height and still covered in little hearts. With a smile, the Skunkette Sweetheart will stand up and take their head in her hands, looking them in the eyes with a huge smile. "Smooch smooch; goodniiiiight~<3" With that, she'll lean in and plant a firm kiss on their lips, once again moaning into the kiss whilst doing so. The hearts surrounding her target will begin to pulsate with energy and swirl around them, slowly causing the girl to transform into a small bottle of perfume. Once the transformation is complete, the Skunkette will giggle and give the bottle a quick peck before hiding it in the fluffy recesses of her tail and wandering off to find someone new to play with.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 am

Just wanna say this is fantastic
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:12 am

Truly amazing!!! Loved every bit of it!!!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 am

Thank you all so much! I'm really proud of how this one came together, and I feel like it has helped me grow as a profile writer here. What I think I'm most satisfied with here is how her personality came out; I was trying to go with cheeky but not necessarily cutesy, and overall something a little different, and I feel like it came out very well. Also overall I was trying to do something a little different all across the board. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty in here that's common and indicative of my usual style, but I actively worked to try to do more than just put a fresh coat of paint on one of my other profiles, you know? Then again, I'm probably just overanalyzing here. Still, as previously stated, I'm really happy with how this came out, and it makes me genuinely elated to know that you all enjoy it as well! Knowing how much you all enjoy my work is what fuels me to continue contributing here and making more profiles and whatnot.

As usual, if any of you have any comments, suggestions, requests, or ideas for how I should continue with this in the future, let me know! If you have any conceptual ideas for attacks, please tell me, and if they click with me I'd be happy to add to the profile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 am

Really awesome zesquid. I was unsure at first on how you were gonna tackle this profile but it turned out excellent and I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:05 am

Haha I wasn't quite sure how I was gonna tackle it either! I kinda had one direction I wanted to take it, and then it kinda went in a different direction as it came together. I kinda wanted to do more rear-related attacks, but nothing really came together on my end of things, and I'd much rather put out something I'm genuinely happy with than force something. I kind tried to make more rear-related attacks, and what I did crank out I'm happy with. I wanted to have something one more "eau du" attack where the scent comes out of her rear, but I really couldn't find the right words to make it both effective as an attack and enjoyable to read. Instead I ended up replacing it with two finishers. Originally I was going to make "eau du fall for me" a unisex finisher, but in the end I scrapped the other "eau du" attack and replaced it with two gender-specific finishers, and honestly I'm quite fine with how it worked out.

However, as always, I'm always open to suggestions! If anyone has ideas for ways to add to this profile, please tell me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:03 am

I really would like to see the rear based attacks that you were coming up with. Even if you think they are not good, I still want to see them lol.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Hahaha you got it! If/when the inspiration hits me I'll make it and add it up here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:02 am

Hey zesquid,if you ever get the time, and want to obviously, any chance of somethi based off am angel?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 am

Hmmmmm, I think I could do that. Any particular gimmicks you might want to see in it? I can't promise they'll make it in, but I could use a little help with ideas and inspiration and a direction to go here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:03 am

I'm guessing an angel would be focused around more charm and love than seduction and lust, maybe they take advantage of their innocent appearance to make heroes lower their guard?

I dunno really, I'm just a fan of your writing style and would be interested in how you would interpret an Angel
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Hmmmm.... I may be able to make that happen. I'll see what I can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm

If you need anything to refer to or inspiration, my angel of love may help. I'd like to see this one too zesquid. You and anon make some of the best profiles :p
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Skunkette Sweetheart Skunke10
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Yaaaahhhh zesquid my man. Dis is a sexy profile. You gotta right mor o dese lik dis aight?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:29 pm

AnnonChen wrote:
Skunkette Sweetheart Skunke10

OMG THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you so much for making this, it looks spectacular! By any chance, were you thinking about making more pics for profiles here? If so, I know everyon in the forum would deeply appreciate your contributions Very Happy

guametsunami wrote:
Yaaaahhhh zesquid my man. Dis is a sexy profile. You gotta right mor o dese lik dis aight?

Hahaha thanks! I have some others written, and I write more as inspiration strikes. Is there anything you'd like to see in particular, Guametsu? I'm always open to hearing suggestions/requests, as it helps me stir up the creative process, ya know?
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:29 pm

I most likely will, but I'm probably going to illustrate with Flash instead of AutoDesk Sketchbook from this point forward.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Wonderful! I'm really excited to see more of your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Yeh zesquid I dont got ideaz but u do wat u do man. Mak it sexi lik dis and itll be tite
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Haha will do, my friend!
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:32 pm

ooooh do you ever rp?
Back to top Go down
GingerLipstick

GingerLipstick

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Gah what a lovely character!! OwO I love the ref, it's adorable!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 pm

GingerLipstick wrote:
Gah what a lovely character!! OwO I love the ref, it's adorable!

Thank you so much! I love all of my creations, and something about this concept really clicked with me Very Happy

jonathan123 wrote:
ooooh do you ever rp?

I have in the past but I haven't lately. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 pm

I wish to rp with you as her.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Art from my friend

Skunkette Sweetheart 12179910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skunkette Sweetheart   Skunkette Sweetheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Skunkette Sweetheart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next