Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Witch

Go down 
+6
nabesean
guametsunami
SomeGuy
ShadithBro
kissfan
Zesquid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Sorry it's been a while since i've posted one of this- been busy with numerous things. Here it goes, this is a special request for zesquid. Hope he and the rest of you enjoy!

So I edited this for possible use in any rps, and I'm not sure if it's fair or not. Please feel free to use it (it's one of my favorite profiles I've written) and change any of the ailments, numbers, etc. As an enemy, I'd imagine this profile having a large pool of WP, or magic I guess, so what's why the costs are high. Feel free to change it like I said

Description- A succubus witch is a higher class of succubus, achieving a mastery level of seduction and magic, and prefers to use attacks from afar to make her opponents submit, as she's rather weak physically. Any one targeted by her will have a difficult time fighting her as her body and spells will be more than distracting for him/her.

Appearance- She has long straightened blonde hair that flows past her shoulders, voluptuous and pouty lips that look even better with lipstick or gloss, and a perfectly curved body having a plump ass, long slender legs, and a pair of large d cup breasts. She wears a puffy white blouse and a short, tight black skirt, as well as black heels. She also has a pair of black wings and a tail.

Mechanics- Magical Lipstick: A succubus witch's lips are the perfect shape and size for kissing, and though they look incredibly sexy on their own, are even more attractive with a coat of lipstick or gloss, each sporting different magical properties. Anytime the succubus witch gives her target any kiss, direct or blown, they will have the matching status effect, depending on the color.

Passionate pink: increases lust and makes target more likely to attack
Romantic red: increases love and makes target less likely to attack
Pretty purple: makes the succubus witch more attractive to the target, lowering guard(Lowers Toughness 
Bewildering blue: confuses target, making them less likely to attack, defend, or act
Bold black: makes the target go berserk and charge the succubus witch stupidly, allowing her for an easy counter attack(Causes berserk mode, allowing for counter attack/dodge)

Sexy Application: The succubus witch reaches into a bag and fishes out a tube of lipstick, showing it off to her opponent. "Just a minute hun, I need to apply my lipstick." She winks slyly at him/her and slowly and sensually applies it, making sure to put on several coats. "Ooh that feels soo much better, dontcha think baby?", she asks with a pout, once again showing off her magnificent lips. (+5 Sensuality, -3 Willpower from her)

Sweet Memento: "I just wanna give you a little something to remember me by sweetie.", she'll say as she smiles lovingly, then kisses her palm before blowing a kiss to him/her. A heart slowly glides to the target before popping on their face. Increases love slightly and adds status effect, depending on the color lipstick she's wearing. (-2 Willpower from them and adds 1 Love Token, -4 Willpower from her)

Tits and Ass: "Oh I bet you like it rough baby. I can do that." The succubus witch slowly unbuttons her top, having her cleavage pop out. She fondles them softly and stares at the target flirtatiously before turning around and tightly grabbing her ass, then spanking it with a wink while the target watches on in awe. Increases lust moderately. (-3 Willpower, -2 Willpower from her)

Playful Perfume: Taking out a dark pink crystal bottle, the succubus witch grins before spraying herself a few times. As the scent sets in, she beckons the target to approach her. "Come here baby. Momma wants to give you some sugar.", she purrs. The target refuses at first, but after smelling her lovely perfume, has a dopey grin widen on his/her face and begins to walk to her. She extends her arms invitingly and wraps them around the target's neck before passionately french kissing them. She suddenly breaks the kiss and leans close to the target's ear, giggling cutely. Increases lust and love moderately. (-6 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -8 Willpower from her)

Magic Missile: The succubus witch kisses her palm daintily and takes her time to blow a kiss to the target. Unlike her usual kiss blow, this kiss is a glossy tangible pair of lips, matching whatever color lipstick she happens to be wearing. It flies swiftly towards the target's mouth and kisses them, filling them with ecstasy as it feels like the succubus witch kissing them. "Mmmm I guess you liked that didn't you honey? I got plenty more kisses for you.", the succubus witch taunts. Increases love moderately. (-4 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -6 Willpower from her)

Magic Missile Triple Threat: Can only do this move after using Magic Missile. Checking out her prey, the succubus witch shows a look of confusion before grinning. "Oh, so that wasn't enough for you was it baby? Alright then, I guess I'll have to use the big guns just for you." She rapidly kisses her palm three times and blows kisses to the target. Once again, glossy tangible lips appear in the air, but three this time and they're slightly bigger than before. They sail right to the target's face; two begin kissing each of his/her cheeks while the final one hovers in front of their mouth. The succubus witch flies over to the target and puckers her lips, leaning in close before pressing her lips against the hovering lips, absorbing them into her own. "Pucker up baby, this one's juust for you!", she coos before meeting the target's lips and kissing them intensely. Increases lust greatly. (-8 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -10 Willpower from her)

Copious Clones: Smiling widely, the succubus witch shows off her pearly whites and snaps her fingers. Three clones split from her body and laugh girlishly as they tackle the surprised target to the ground, laying on top of him/her and kissing them, leaving lipstick prints all over their body. She laughs seductively and the clones return to her body. Increases lust moderately. (-5 Willpower and has a 50% of stunning target for 1 turn, -8 Willpower from her)

Copious Clones, Round Two: Can only perform this move after Copious Clones. Sweetly smiling at the target, the succubus with say, "My clones weren't good enough for you sweetie? I'll just have to do better this time won't I?". She snaps her fingers, and five clones phase from her body and dash to the target. A clone tightly grasps each of his/her arms and legs, leaving one clone to pull down his/her pants and give their sensitive area many kisses and licks. The succubus witch calmly approaches the target and jumps to them, wrapping her lean legs around his/her waist. She brings her hands to the target's head and pulls them into an amorous liplock as she holds onto them. Increases lust greatly. (-10 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -12 Willpower from her)

Romantic Red Ravishment(Male finisher): The succubus witch gives her target a quick look before taking out a tube of red lipstick and generously coats her lips with it. She cutely blows a kiss to the target as she winks flirtatiously. A large red heart soars to them, getting bigger and bigger every second before popping against them. The target suddenly relaxes and gets a wide, dopey grin on his face as the succubus witch struts towards him, shaking her luscious hips with every step. "Now come gives mama a big kiss baby!", she cries as she embraces him in a warm hug and lovingly kisses him. Target's love becomes maxed out and is made into her personal lover. ( Can only perform when target is at least at 1/4th Stamina and has at least 4 Love tokens)

Passionate Pink Pleasure(Female finisher): Seeing her female target completely enthralled with her, the succubus witch grins and snaps her fingers. Several glowing pink chains appear out of thin air and bind the target down. As she struggles to break free, the succubus witch begins applying pink lipstick onto her plump lips as the captive can only look on in fear and awe. "I like to have my ladies under control when I play with them. Things can get... pretty wild." She puckers her lips and kisses the target's mouth, leaving a pink print on them, while cooing "Not yet..." and suddenly multiple clones of the succubus phase from her body, all making sexual poses, puckering their lips, and making kissy noises. The original succubus points to the target and says, "Get her girls!" and the clones pounce on the target, covering her entire body in their pink kisses and pleasuring her. The original succubus witch takes her time to slowly remove the target's lower garments and tantalizing teases her by brushing her lips against her opening. Finally, she shoves her mouth inside, kissing her all over, as the magic from the succubus witch's lips and lipstick overpower her senses, forcing her to climax. (Can only perform when target is at 1/4th Stamina and has a status ailment, usually charm or paralysis)

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaah I really like this! Spidey you've done a fantastic job with this and I'm really happy with it omg. Thank you so much for putting this together, I'm really impressed. The personality and overall feel of the entire profile is fantastic, and I'm really happy you put this together and let me have input on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:12 am

Of course! I tried extra hard on this one since it was for someone specifically and I'm glad to be able to give you some input; it was your profile after all lol. I tried to incorporate a lot of ideas into one and give her a variety of moves too. I definitely had fun working on this profile and hope you can understand why it took so long.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:26 am

For some reason, the succubus part is not fulfilled
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:05 am

How do you mean?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:39 am

I assume ether he thinks that you meant this as two characters or he's referring to Passionate Pink Pleasure
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Gonna write up that move soon when I get an idea. I think he means it wasn't "succubus like" but I'd disagree. We're all entitled to our opinions though so he can think what he wants :p
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:00 am

No drain :p
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:02 am

kissfan wrote:
No drain :p

since when is that a requirement?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:54 am

I'm late to the party but as usual but really like this one
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:08 am

Succubus drains vital energy from men
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:44 am

Ehh it depends on the version of succubus. As with a lot of literature, there are many different mythos and variants on creatures and such. With artistic creativity, you can go "out of the box" so to speak and create a different twist on a traditional being. A succubus doesn't necessarily have to "drain life" so much as be seductive and lustful, which I believe I've achieved here. So I'll respectively disagree with you kissfan.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:57 pm

true in many of the older legends succubi were not the dominant sexual predators we now know but more submissive in nature, it's even in their name. Of course this is more due the there victims not any issues or desires the succubi themselves may or may not have had.

besides "Succubus drains vital energy from men" should be Succubus feeds on the vital energy of men"  which basically means succubi eats cum.  

<-Demonology minor
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:52 am

In the lilim one I know, they drain via kiss

In the man-eyed forgot his name, they drain anywhere (even in the ass)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 am

Ey I think its just ok. I mean it's aight but it's not sexy enough man. A succubus gotta get physical not blow kisses n make clones n shit lol
Back to top Go down
nabesean

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:35 am

Ironically I just read up on early succubus summonings and lore a couple weeks ago. And the popular lore of the time says that they did not have direct contact with the victims, only in dreams. And many people did not remember said dreams. They would pretty much wake up from a wet dream and panic. And say it was a succubus. Also they only sometimes drained energy, their man goal was to get your seed undetected and make half demon babies on earth who would defile religion..... Sooooo anyways.... Good job spidey! I like this very much! The lipstick idea is great. And you wrote it out well.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 am

The thing I like about our whole concept of the character creation profiles is that we don't necessarily need to stick to original lore when creating profiles. They are a springboard, sure, but not particularly a specific set of rules that need to be followed. Granted, that is very much on a case by case basis; I don't think you could make the argument that a character is in any way a version of an alraune if it is in no way plant-based, but at that point you wouldn't be using the original concept as a springboard. All in all, it's all up to interpretation and how you want to do it. I really enjoy this one because it does something a little different with the usual succubus concept Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nabesean

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am

Agreed good sir! It all comes down to taking artistic license. If we never deviated from a "standard" succubus, then castlevania and Disgaea succubi would not be what they are today.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Fo real? Dam dawg I didnt no dat. But still man u gotta feel me on da physical stuf ya no? Succubus chick shud be kinky n close.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks nabesean! In glad you enjoyed it! I always try to write entries like this as well as possible, and since this was a special profile I took longer coming up with the ideas and everything. And thank you nabesean and zesquid for helping back up my case.

Guametsunami, I respect your opinion and you can think what you want, we should all be respectful and tolerant of each others opinions here, but at the same time these sort of profiles are supposed to be different and creative, they don't have to follow the "norm" of whatever lore they're from. Besides, as nabesean pointed out, succubi weren't originally how you perceive them. And like zesquid said, if we all wrote them so similarly, all the fun in writing and reading them would be ruined. I rest my case :p
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Edited this for possible use in rps
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Hey everyone, I edited this, adding in a female finisher. Trying to finish up some of my uncompleted works. Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Ah man, I'd love to have a Midara cat fight with this one. =3=

No one

No one

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 am

I like it. I'd like to fight her whenever you get a chance if it's okay.
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:24 am

sorry to bother you, but.... could I possibly fight against them please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Witch   Succubus Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Witch
Page 1 of 1