Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Channeler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Channeler   Channeler EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:41 am

Channeler

Description: A young girl with curly blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. She wears a pink dress that's covered with white hearts and lined with heart shaped frills. She carries around a teddie bear covered with kiss marks. Her lips are full and an adorable shade of pink.

Channelers are born with a deep connection to Love Magic, and their bodies are constantly absorbing it. As a result, they always feel a deep love for anyone around them. They seek out humans and midara* alike, both to share their love, but also to vent the excess Love Magic. Until then, her teddie bear will have to do!

Moves:

Love Overload(Passive): "I don't feel so good." Randomly, the Channeler's lips begin to glow with built up Love Magic. She will begin to sway dizzily, as she is overwhelmed by the sensation. (Next Attack suffers an Aim/Dex penalty but gets a boost to Charm damage.)

Hugs and Kisses: "Okay, here I come~!" The Channeler jumps into her targets arms and plants a big kiss on each cheek. Mwah! Mwah!

Love Gatling: "I have lots of love to give~!" Kisses her hand and then blows it at the target in the form of several hearts. The longer she holds the blow, the more hearts are created. (2-8 hearts, Minor Charm Damage per heart)

Good Night Kiss: "Sweet Dreams~!" Pulls the targets head down so she can kiss their forehead and put's the target to sleep. The Love Magic in the kiss makes the target dream of fighting a giant pair of lips. The Channeler will cuddle the target until they wake up. (wake up on Lips defeat)

Between a Kiss and Soft Place: "Two is better then one right?" The Channeler covers her mouth with both hands, and blows a kiss in the form of two giant hearts. The hearts fly in a wide arc and slam into the target from both sides, squeezing them for several seconds, before popping. Heavy Charm damage.

Healing Kiss: "Do you have a boo boo?" Kisses an injury on the target. Restores targets HP, but deals Charm damage "All better~!"

Naughty Kiss: "Grown ups like getting kissed... down here, right?" The Channeler kneels before the target and hesitantly gives them a quick peck on the groin. She then blushes furiously as she stands up. Deals minor Lust damage, Lowers Foe's Charm Res.

My Love! My Passion! And All of My Kisses!(Finisher): "Please, accept my love!" The Channelers lips glow a rainbow hue as she draws in as much Love Magic as she can handle. She the grabs the targets head an proceeds to pepper them with big kisses. Mwah! Each kiss leaves behind a glowing kiss make that deal continuous charm damage. Mwah! The targets mind melts as they drown in the pleasure of her kisses. Mwah! The Channeler will continue to kiss them until she's completely drained of Love Magic. Mwah! She'll then pull the target into one final, passionate, knockout kiss! MMMWAH!

(Her victims mind will fully recover after a few days. Although there have been some reports of her victims having 0 Charm res for up to two weeks after their encounter.)

---

Alright. So, how's this for adding some personality to my bio's?

*That is the term we use to refer to all these lovely ladies are, right?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:34 am

Fantastic job! You're improving already! My only suggestion is merely grammatical, as I think in a couple places you're missing quotation marks. I think whenever you're using "mwah" you should have it in quotation marks to to emphasize it and make it have more of a personal effect, you know? Makes it feel more like she's saying it. However, this is just a suggestion and generally how I do these things, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Otherwise I have to say you did a spectacular job! Please keep up the good work; you're on a hell of a roll right now and I am genuinely floored by your improvement. Also, if I may make a suggestion/request; I'd love to see you redo your other profiles now that you've improved stylistically. In particular I'd really annoy seeing more personality in your Naughty Nun profile. I really loved the concept for that one, and I think it would be perfect if you could give it personality and life like you did with this one. No pressure, my friend; you do what you want to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 pm

O///O I'm really liking this one... It's a small detail, but the fact she uses her teddy bear as an outlet for smooches when she can't kiss anything else is a huge add-on for me.

Zesquid wrote:
Fantastic job!  You're improving already!  My only suggestion is merely grammatical, as I think in a couple places you're missing quotation marks.  I think whenever you're using "mwah" you should have it in quotation marks to to emphasize it and make it have more of a personal effect, you know?  Makes it feel more like she's saying it.  However, this is just a suggestion and generally how I do these things, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.  

Otherwise I have to say you did a spectacular job!  Please keep up the good work; you're on a hell of a roll right now and I am genuinely floored by your improvement.  Also, if I may make a suggestion/request; I'd love to see you redo your other profiles now that you've improved stylistically.  In particular I'd really annoy seeing more personality in your Naughty Nun profile.  I really loved the concept for that one, and I think it would be perfect if you could give it personality and life like you did with this one.  No pressure, my friend; you do what you want to do Very Happy

You mean enjoy, right, friend? XD
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Lol. And I completely agree with zesquid. You've improved greatly in such a short time that I'd love to see some edits in your earlier profiles, if you're interested of course. I also think that the naughty nun is very creative and that you could expand on that.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:27 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
O///O I'm really liking this one... It's a small detail, but the fact she uses her teddy bear as an outlet for smooches when she can't kiss anything else is a huge add-on for me.

Zesquid wrote:
Fantastic job!  You're improving already!  My only suggestion is merely grammatical, as I think in a couple places you're missing quotation marks.  I think whenever you're using "mwah" you should have it in quotation marks to to emphasize it and make it have more of a personal effect, you know?  Makes it feel more like she's saying it.  However, this is just a suggestion and generally how I do these things, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.  

Otherwise I have to say you did a spectacular job!  Please keep up the good work; you're on a hell of a roll right now and I am genuinely floored by your improvement.  Also, if I may make a suggestion/request; I'd love to see you redo your other profiles now that you've improved stylistically.  In particular I'd really annoy seeing more personality in your Naughty Nun profile.  I really loved the concept for that one, and I think it would be perfect if you could give it personality and life like you did with this one.  No pressure, my friend; you do what you want to do Very Happy

You mean enjoy, right, friend? XD

LOL you're right XD
Back to top Go down
Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:41 pm

Ok... good writing but the use of the words "young girl, boo boo, and grown-ups" just makes me all kinds of uncomfortable....
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
PieForPi

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 3:01 am

Yeah, in hindsight, I might have made her too child-like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Channeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channeler   Channeler Empty

Back to top Go down

Channeler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: