Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giantess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Giantess   Giantess EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:49 am

Giantess

Description: A 50ft tall woman with a curvy body. Her red wavy hair flows down past her shoulders and her eyes are a deep green. Her only clothes are the large white sheets wrapped around her chest and waste. Her large, lush lips are a lovely shade of red.

A Giantess has a settlement where she stores any adventurer she's subdued. Her captives are forced to pamper her and make sure she's well cared for, for the rest of their lives.

Moves:

Trample: The Giantess brings her foot down on her foe. She'll hold back enough that her victim can hold up her foot. "Well, aren't you a strong little bug?" She'll slowly increase the pressure until her victim's strength gives out. "Guess not." She'll then proceed to grind them into the dirt. (Heavy Physical Damage)

Love Bomb: "How's the weather down there?" The Giantess blows a kiss at the target in the shape of a giant heart. If it hits directly, it does Heavy Charm Damage. The heart will explode on contact, dealing AoE Charm Damage.

Dutch Oven*: "Do you like baked goods?" The Giantess picks up her opponent. She then wedges them in her ass crack. Held in place by her big butt cheeks, she proceeds to unleash blasts of noxious gas. "Oops, was that me~?"(Bind. Lowers Foe's Physattack and Reactions)

Valley of Heaven*: The Giantess picks up her opponent. She then shoves them into her massive cleavage. She then proceeds to press and rub her breasts together. "What's the matter? Too much woman for you?" (Bind. Deals Physical Damage and Lust Damage)

Garden of Eve*: The Giantess picks up her target. She then presses them against her crotch "Do you like? This is probably the closest you'll ever get to paradise." The sent of her womanhood overwhelms her victim, driving them crazy with arousal. (Bind. Lower's Foe's Lust Res. Deals Lust Damage)

Lip Service*: The Giantess picks up her target. She then brings them up to her lovely lips and gives them a big kiss that covers their whole torso "Mwah!" (Dazes the target. Deals Lust Damage)

Just a Taste*(Finisher): The Giantess picks up her target and raises them above her head. She then drops them and catches them with her lips. Her lips chew on the victim, giving their upper body a pleasuring massage, while her tongue furiously ravages their lower body. Overwhelmed by the dual assault, her victim collapses into a boneless heap, which she then spits into her hand. "Yummy!"

*The Opponent has a chance to escape from between the initial grab and the follow up

---

Put a bit more effort into this one. I actually looked up a guide on how to draw humans proportionately so I could keep the size difference between her and her opponents straight in my head. Couldn't find any hard numbers on the lips though, just how they should be in relation to the eyes and nose. So, I'm not sure if Lip Service should leave a bigger or smaller impact.

Was half tempted to make Trample, Dutch Oven and Valley of Heaven instant KOs if her opponent had the corresponding fetish, but ultimately decided against it.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:32 am

I think maybe a bit more description would be nice as well as a few more kissing attacks. Look at my 2 scenarios for an example if you need one. =)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Well I guess I would of been instantly KOed by the Dutch Oven lol.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Dutch Oven is probably something like mine xD
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:31 am

Dutch oven ko over here too xD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 am

Dutch Oven sounds like a human dildo xD
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Honestly, I was thinking more of her giving you a full body buttjob. Imagining kind of like a hotdog on a bun. With you being the hotdog and her buns being, well... the bun, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:30 am

Sounds like valley of heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giantess   Giantess Empty

Back to top Go down

Giantess