A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:53 am

ive seen a spider girl called an alarune on some occasions Smile i want some things in levels to gear towards raising lust instead of doing damage but i'm still at the stage where im designing how enemies function, like how to dodge them and stuff. the function of enemies is important to consider or you end up with enemies that just run at the player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 am

What would you guys think of Fairies that act like the Medusa Heads from Castlevania?

Or a Yuki-Onna type that makes the ground icy for a while, after she passes over it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:19 am

oooh that sounds good, should i make them spawn just out of view too? that's quite a simple matter Smile

hmmm though medusa heads are good in bottomless pit situations... maybe i could do an ascension level or something so all it means is you get knocked down and have to climb up again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:02 am

succubi futa or no i just vote for succubi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:26 pm

With a female protag, succubi futa is a must, lately ive actually been reading a Cyoa thats relevant to forum interests, may give azure some ideas too who knows.

This is the relevant section, enjoy. I know i did. https://chyoa.com/story/the-virgin-heroine/thread/head-for-the-baths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:03 am

I do hope more of you donate towards this, so far i've only got 2 donations (for £85 in total)
that's only a bit over one weeks rent for me... you know what they say, every little helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 pm

only 2 donations so far?
Hmm.. when Ill probably donate once I get more work thrown my way. probably around 300£ or so. but that might be a while if my salesman doesnt get off his bum. Who knows maybe someone on here will send me some business clients and I can donate more and faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 pm

dant35tra5t wrote:
only 2 donations so far?
Hmm.. when Ill probably donate once I get more work thrown my way. probably around 300£ or so. but that might be a while if my salesman doesnt get off his bum. Who knows maybe someone on here will send me some business clients and I can donate more and faster

woohoo 4 weeks rent Smile though i'll give some of it to lustfire cause he's doing the cg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Well as ive said that's if business picks up. If everyone attempted to get some clients they'd get money and I could afford to donate. I mean on average I get about $700 Per website. And figuring about 150$ goes to the referrer. I'd have enough to pay for this entire endeavor if I were to get about ohhh 5 clients maybe 6. Doesn't sound too bad eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Wait, the PC is going to be female? I thought she was going to be a futa! Crap, that's most of my interest in this game completely out the window.

At least consider adding some stuff where the PC is turned into a futa by the enemies, that was my favourite scene for Kurovalis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:34 pm

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN (THOUGH ONLY ONE BOSS DOES IT)

P.S PLEASE DONATE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:37 pm

azurezero wrote:
THATS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN (THOUGH ONLY ONE BOSS DOES IT)

P.S PLEASE DONATE

Well, I might check the game out later then, but I won't donate. There are just other things out there that interest me more (since I prefer dicked PCs, preferably male ones in these sorts of games).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:42 pm

EH, then consider commissioning some art or something, im poor TT.TT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am

Got some good news. I hired a sales rep for my company. I should be getting some more clients soon! That means some good donations heading your way azurezero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:35 am

thank you, my friend lustfire is done with the concept art and is working on the cgs now. be nice to be able to give him something for his work. oh and i've tweaked the sprites so its a bit more obvious the mc is a girl now Smile im trying to figure out how code can help me with the snogging animations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:23 am

azurezero wrote:
EH, then consider commissioning some art or something, im poor TT.TT

I just graduated!  I'm not in a position to be throwing money around in every direction.  Also, remember that your tastes and mine aren't exactly in sync.

EDIT: Actually, would it be possible to have a level where the PC is futafied at the start, and stays one for the duration of the level, with appropriate scenes for all the enemies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:01 am

possible but the game would take a lot longer to complete, also lustfire might not be happy making all the extra cg

also, i also just finished university (didnt graduate thought) and have til august to pay off my £2k overdraft and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:12 pm

azurezero wrote:
possible but the game would take a lot longer to complete, also lustfire might not be happy making all the extra cg

also, i also just finished university (didnt graduate thought) and have til august to pay off my £2k overdraft and stuff

Wait, so the CGs are already all done? I was suggesting that there wasn't a choice or anything, she's just a futa for that level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:19 pm

the sketches for the bosses and the mc are done, so he's working on the game over cgs now

and being a futa for a single level would require sprite animations for every enemy in that level (that has a grapple) is what i mean.

the list of cg has been decided on though, there'd be a unique cg and animation for each boss (4) + a cg for defeating each. then there's generic cg for different conditions in the levels. and the final boss has a group shot of all the bosses and the MC.
the 4 main bosses are frilly princess, succubus princess, foxy princess and sadist princess
and the final boss is more tentacle themed.

i think i covered a wide variety of fetishes with the kisses though, i left the futa/genderbend decision to lustfire and he thankfully went with futa, he's volunteering so i'm trying to make it as comfortable for him as possible.

tl:dr - the cg arent done but the general list of cg is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:39 pm

While all of the sprite scenes for that level are done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:34 pm

I don't mean to be rude but i think the current amount of futa is acceptable, I don't think i should change the plan and make 1/5th of the game content futa just because you want it...i'm doing my best to cover as many bases as possible with this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:03 pm

i just reread everything in the thread and i see it's a little bit of a mess...

the main character is a girl, not a futa, the futa thing was my other platformer idea where youd be able to fuck or tentacle each boss girl as you beat them, i also dropped the idea of them all being succubus, and kept the princess idea, they are frilly princess, foxy princess, sadistic princess,and succubus princess... the main reason i didnt go for both is i couldn't think of 8 abilities...actually, im struggling to think of 4 abilities, but im sure i'll get there.

when you beat each stage you get a tentacle pic of the princess as her powers are sealed and shes subjugated.

the plot is the MC is working for a demon lord, and is sent to seal the powers of the 4 princesses, and the demon lord betrays her once she's done, so she has to fight him too.

i'm only making this game now, instead of altering a different game to cater more to this audience, so i guess some of the ideas have melded together...

oh and i thought up one of the unique enemies for the foxy princess stage, two foxgirls rolling about and if you get hit by them one of them snogs you while the other licks you out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Isn't that a big problem mixing all those fetishes together like that? So is the focus of this game now tentacles and not kissing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:13 pm

the bosses each have their kiss powers and most in game grapples will also involve kissing, there's also the blown kisses and musical notes to stun you/increase lust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Whoa spoiler ahead there.
So, the last boss is a demon lord? Why not a demon queen? Is this due to what your artist wanted?

Although I'm fine with any of those, you're the creator after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next