A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:34 pm

azurezero wrote:
the bosses each have their kiss powers and most in game grapples will also involve kissing, there's also the blown kisses and musical notes to stun you/increase lust

Thing is that tentacles are a big turn off for me, so if they're all over the place....

As for sounding like I was being pushy before, sorry. I was just trying to find something in the game that I would really enjoy, but it just seems like every time I got my hopes up, you would quickly dash them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LustFire

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:34 pm

The main issue regarding the CG decision was to give the Main Character a specific power. It wasn't what I wanted, due to the lack of variety. However, I'm prepared to make a backup CG if this starts to become a complaint. The original plan is 11 CGs, and whether or not that's enough depends on the quality and H-content covered.

I got no idea what kind of powers the MC has so I can replace all the tentacle CGs.. IF she only has one power from the Demon Lord. I need to talk to azure again. Also, showing 11 concept arts is a MAJOR spoiler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:08 am

A bit of a necro but whatever happened to this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:45 am

the donations never amounted to much, though there were concepts for the cg made by lustfire, it just never panned out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:16 am

A shame. What will happen to the resources?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 am

i'll ask lustfire to release them, but it's up to them whether they do, been a while since i saw them, im wondering if i started to move the content away from kissing because of the lac of donations... will check anyway

here's the only grapple sprite i got done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Lustfire doesnt work under me now and is working for anon42 currently. they didnt want to release the cg or the sketches. that's all i can say about that.

(note: he never worked under me, just assisted me as a friend)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:06 am

Ah, noted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Today at 9:15 am

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6