A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:57 am

id love to make a platformer for you guys lol, and if most of the content is kissing that might be simpler
than making another rpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:05 am

also if anyone wants to make their own rpg where you can KISS EVERYTHING
i did make a tutorial for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:58 am

yeah im for the local story aswell Very Happy futa or whatever we need atleast a few succubus enemies in there Very Happy and yeah you wont be short on ideas in this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 am

I can always reuse the platformer model ive been working on for it, though thats mostly a content at level end or loss thing, like i think tentacle pits have an animation and i havent thought of any others yet, but i could make one with more succubi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 am

Alright. I can see the platformer idea working if you make it so girls can grapple you into animations and such for kisses. I'd DEFINITELY reccomend my ideas in the scenario workshop. I'm positive they could be worked out in a way. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:35 am

yeah grapples are easy, i just wasnt planning them in the game im currently making, but the mechanics would be easy to reuse and change the sprites, i have friends who can help with sprites if i struggle and he already did a succubus for me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:32 am

I wonder how well you'll be able to handle bigger girls with bigger lips if you use some of our ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:46 am

be more specific? do you mean higher res sprites? theyre quite costly in both price and time and i cant draw them myself

but there would be cg art, and i can always do the succubus thing of projectile kisses too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:51 am

well here's my idea, i take the concept im working with and alter it to this:

Main character works for demon lord, is sent to suppress 4 princesses and obtain their powers.
princesses would have a kiss grapple and also blow kisses at the player, each stage has a generic game over cg as well as obstacle specific game over animations (falling into a tentacle pit with cg too)

lets see that would be
tentacle pit animation+cg
4x level cg
5x boss cg (and grapple animations for in combat)

id like to keep the general design of the games similar but with the addition of kissy grapples and a general fetish focus as appropriate to the forum (whereas the other game focuses on tentacles and dominating princesses, with limited game over content)

that seems very doable

Last edited by azurezero on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:49 am

Hmm... Why not a metroidvania if that's not what you're doing? It has alot more possibility for other bosses and such. The player could just need to find the 4 main succubi to get the macguffins to fight the demoness(I think it would be better. XD) but happen to run into other bosses on the path to unlocking their room and such. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:29 am

metroidvanias are much tougher to design than linear levels, even if the levels have multiple ways to get through, one of my projects is on indefinite hold because of how hard it is (though mostly its that i dont have enough enemy types to fill a castle)

my concept for this is kinda megamanish where you get new equips as you beat levels, and can do the levels in any order...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:52 am

Ah I see. Then perhaps you could make it in a way where you do face a boss or two that just gets in your way before fighting the succubus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 am

each succubus was meant to be the boss, but i suppose not all of them have to be, but 4 levels concluding with a boss, and the final boss in unlocked when all are beaten, that feels like the right format to go with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Hold on. Could you be a bit clearer? Like 3 stages each having a boss before the actual end boss?

I suppose you could do it in a Sonic 3&K formula. Like have a special underling of the succubus as a midboss of sorts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 pm

they were gonna be pretty long levels with check points like in megaman, 4 of them, with bosses, then last boss wouldve been its own stage but i was considering a level for that too

there would be hidden upgrades that you can only reach with certain equips and youd only be able to accquire 4/8 equips in each playthrough (a choice of 2 for each boss in the 4 stages)

the only upgrade i've thought of allready can be tested in the prototype i linked by pushing 1 and equipping it in the menu (enter)
the power negates gravity while attacking, and as such has plenty of fun uses like really long jumps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:04 pm

bout time i set the donate button up http://azurezerohentai.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/donate-button-for-people-from-specific.html

the main reason for using the other game as a basis means no matter how much i get donated i still ought to be able to finish it since it would mostly require new sprites to replace the princesses with succubi,the new animations, the addition of grapples and new cg with a more kissy focus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:46 pm

awesome thanks Very Happy
edit: oh and i read all of the ideas you guys had and to be honest im fine with whatever you choose as long as you finish it. so im for the option that has the biggest chances at being finished Very Happy p.s will there be demo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:10 pm

azurezero wrote:
bout time i set the donate button up http://azurezerohentai.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/donate-button-for-people-from-specific.html

the main reason for using the other game as a basis means no matter how much i get donated i still ought to be able to finish it since it would mostly require new sprites to replace the princesses with succubi,the new animations, the addition of grapples and new cg with a more kissy focus

I just hope you take some of the ideas from the Scenario Workshop and turn them into some bigtime enemies in the game too if not midbosses. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:24 pm

link it here Smile ill take a look later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:33 pm

http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1164-naughty-nun giving me some ideas here though im not gonna incorporate all of that probably... but i like the idea of penance and divine favor

but penance would be a masochistic cry that converts your slashes into things that target you
so you wouldnt be able to easily combo her (because multiple volleys would be redirected back at you after the first)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:51 pm

I might be able to donate repeatedly to this, but not until January due to family member's birthdays/Christmas coming up.

Last edited by vesago_x on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:51 pm

that's okay i have another game commission, i can definitely pay my rent up until then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Yea I will be donating as well once I get paid next friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm somewhat surprised to see who is going to be making a game for this forum, since I was under the impression that most people in here were mostly into femdom on male characters. I share that sentament, so I haven't been interested in azurezero's games up until now.

That said, a futa PC who gets sexed up or sexes up female opponents sounds great to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Today at 5:28 am

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next