A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:57 pm

i think it's sad there isn't a game that specifically caters to you guys... it seems like it should be a more popular fetish, is it too soft for people to consider it? cause there's all sorts you can do with kisses, i personally really like it when a girls getting fucked and it's the kiss that breaks her resistance, not magical or anything just the sudden tenderness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fauxpasiii

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:33 am

Currency applied!  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Will you be releasing the source?

Also, care to share what the current donation total is looking like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:13 am

youre the first ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Yea I had a bit of car trouble last week (had to buy a whole muffler system for my car that ranged to about $200). So I will have to hold off till next paycheck to make my donation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:04 am

i will donate by the end of next week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:31 am

I just had an idea if you are willing to do this. In order to get more people on board with this idea and to quell the fear of the money issue. Why dont I create the RPG and you create the art for it? I was thinking of making it an arena style game (like we have going in the stories section of the forum) and you could create the art of the special attacks each enemy will have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:04 am

Ah. What kind of battle system, then? First person view for nice and sexy pov animations? =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 am

Yea I believe first person will be the best way to go with the artwork being in third person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Why's the artwork gotta be in third person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:27 pm

It would offer alot more in variety as you can see what part of the body she is kissing and also seeing his reactions to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:52 am

where rpgmaker is concerned, animation is tricky, and im not one capable of drawing hand drawn animation to begin with, but beyond that, i am willing to go along with the forums wishes, i dont want ANYONE to feel short changed by this project so be sure to make your voices heard, also i'm lucky i can access the forum at the public library, i've been moving house and i wont have internet there until the 17th or something silly like that... as much as possible i'd prefer it if you kept things as simple as possible for me to make, but i also understand this is an underappreciated fetish where games are concerned so you'll want the best game possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
It would offer alot more in variety as you can see what part of the body she is kissing and also seeing his reactions to it.

I have an idea. You can have a little box in the corner showing the guy's reaction. and have her kissing a part of the body as you look at it. as for when she's kissing the face would be her up close to the screen. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 pm

It was really just an idea I had, so it doesn't have to be implemented if it would just make the work harder for you to do. I'm really good at writing and creating things but extremely suck at making art. How much do we have to reach in order for you to start working on the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:27 am

it's not a matter of how much really, it's just finding the time, currently i onyl have internet access and i havent had my laptop since thats been at the other house, im going to get it today but i have izuki to finish aswell... i'm used to having multiple projects though... so having something like this to work on the side might be fun once im in the clear with izuki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:37 am

Alright, sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello! Dante here. Long time lurker, contributer of one Game post.
I am a small business owner with a few clients that is steadily making more and more money with each passing month as my business grows.

Once I get out of my current debt Id be willing to contribute around $500 USD to this project with a few conditions:
1. I would REALLY love for this project to have animations, not just CG art. Animated kisses are way hotter IMHO.
2. I would like to see grappling and perhaps some Bondage kissing as well

Depending on how good the outcome of the game is I may continually contribute funding for its development.

I estimate I will be able to donate this money within a month or two.
Dont worry. Ive been wanting to do something like this here for a long time and when I get financially situated I will have no problem doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:59 pm

i never got the email about this... hmmm that kind of thing would only really be possible with a sprited game not rpgmaker. does anyone have a specific game genre they want?
i'm pretty good at platformers at this point.

i wish i were capable of high quality animation but it's a skillset i've never learned, so spriting is the best i could do

but yeah a platformer with a grapple system would be simple. and i can always repurpose my other platformer project, having trouble coming up with new abilities for it anyway

either way, in game grapples with some animated game overs (low res sprites)...sounds good to me

i'll be finishing up one project before the 20th so i ought to have more time for this sort of thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:36 am

My company is starting to take leaps and bounds in profitability. One way or the other I'm going to pay for a game for this forum. Sprite animated or bust. I was never an rpgmaker fan. The only issue is time.
Itll probably be a year before I can drop 4k$ on a decent animated game. Unless some people spread my business around. I am accepting all US businesses as Clients. I sell exceptional custom websites and am 100% HIPAA certified so I can work with Doctors offices and pretty much everything else medical related. If anyone would like to help me I can get this game paid for faster and youll even make some triple digit cash just for getting me a client. PM me if you want to know more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:45 am

THE FOLLOWING LINK IS TO MY COMPANIES WEBSITE, WHICH AT THE TIME IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT
THIS IS NOT A PLOY TO DIVERT TRAFFIC TO MY SITE
After 1 month this link will be removed as .... lets be honest Google Analytics will have a field day with my site having a link from a fetish website... after that it will be available via PM

www.letsgetawebsite.com

A lot of the content is still filler content so please disregard any pics you see on there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 am

very nice, looks like it's above what I'd need but I hope you do well.

the current project i was thinking of repurposing has wall jumping and a projectile attack Smile
it's fun to zip through it bouncing up walls, adding grapples is simple, for now I'm planning on using some of the donated money to get some help with the spriting.

it also has mercy invincibility that i was pleased to figure out how to code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:06 am

Would it be possible for it to have an enemy type that blew kisses at the person playing the game? You could have it so either the screen slowly fills up with hearts/lipstick marks the longer the enemy is left a live, or a have giant, slightly transparent, heart/lipstick mark temporarily cover the screen.

I won't be upset if you say no. I can't imagine that it would be the easiest thing to code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:26 am

the animation for blowing kisses might be tough, but. it would be a simple thing to have a status effect that causes the kisses on screen (it would be interface screw where it would be hard to see what youre doing) as for hearts i can do some nice particle effects

either way it's easier than you think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 am

let me code an example now actually

done

quick test
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:49 am

So are you gonna use rpg maker vx ace if so it is on sell allot on steam
Also include like a fire attributed female whos kiss is a finisher and here phrase will be Burn to death
or Lets warm you up here kiss is called Too Hot
and a frost attributed female
whose kiss causes the vital organs to freeze called Cryo Dream
Also ive always wanted to see a enemy whos kiss ailment causes
Multiples at one time like a troll of a boss she is impossible to beat untile you beta the game and get something called Fabled ring
She causes multiple status sometimes all death related the ring will cause none of them to be fatal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:53 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Today at 11:22 am

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next