A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:56 am

I think a platformer would be best since people wanted some animation ( so game maker) this also means i can use particle effects for things like hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:56 am

Rpg platformers get tedious and boring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:58 am

Or maybe a sandbox type game hmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:00 am

I feel the same way about BF rpgs, though that system did look interesting.
I was still happy with izuki though, with there being some perverted skills along with the proper fighting

Last edited by azurezero on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:00 pm

did he cancel it?

today i got done with my adventure platformer game, i didn't think to add any kissing but some of you might enjoy it nonetheless.

you can find the demo here

honestly i wish it was something more appealing to this forum, i haven't paid my rent in 2-3 weeks now and I'm hoping to make enough money to keep me going for the next few months, my main target is making it to april when i qualify for working tax credits (if the tories dont axe them before then)

either way, i'll have more spare time to work on the forum game now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 pm

http://livestre.am/50ROv

i made an enemy that blows kisses, she still needs her wings though (i always draw those underneath the sprite like so
draw_sprite(wings,-1,x,y)
draw_sprite(character,-1,x,y)
this is simplified but pretty much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Will you be able to make a version of the blown kiss for certain enemies a floating pair of lips? Could be a homing variety. =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Will you be able to make a version of the blown kiss for certain enemies a floating pair of lips? Could be a homing variety. =3

that's simple Smile just a matter of changing the sprite on the projectile, homing attacks are tricky to code however but only cause theres so many different versions, the usual variety i do are ones that only turn to target the player for a small amount of time before going straight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrallimon

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:54 pm

azurezero wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:

that's simple Smile just a matter of changing the sprite on the projectile, homing attacks are tricky to code however but only cause theres so many different versions, the usual variety i do are ones that only turn to target the player for a small amount of time before going straight
Pretty sure most members of this forum would home in on the shot themselves. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 pm

lmao, let's hope so, i can also easily make bullet patterns that spiral out, fan out at angles and other things Smile repeat loops are so useful

n=0
original bullet
repeat(number of loops)
{n+=1
repeat bullet with angle/other variable affected bv *n
}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:01 pm

the hard thing about this game being so quick to move around is the levels have to expand to compensate ... and i ain't even got the first level done yet.

i know this is unrelated to the topic of kissing and stuff but i've mostly been thinking about the design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:06 pm

happy new year everyone, I need input on some things, like enemy types, what would people like to see? just sexy girls?

so far i only got a generic slime and a succubus that blows kisses, and i definitely need more than that

for the bosses i cant decide on the magic kiss of the 4th but the others are hypnosis, breast expansion (and milking) and either futa or genderbending (that ones a succubus so fucktoy either way)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:13 pm

also there really isn't much in the project yet but here, go nuts

download

oooh this forum turns links into adfly links Smile

controls
x to jump
c to attack
arrow keys to move

also i'm not kidding on needing input, i haven't gotten much in terms of donations but  i really wanna make sure the ones that did are happy with the result
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:22 pm

I really like kisses that are grabs and not blown toward the player. Also, the more sexier and enjoyable the kiss that the enemy is giving, the better for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Well, I haven't donated due to personal reasons, So my input might not be too valuable BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT.

Depends on what kinda route we're goin' here.

If its just a castle of succubi, Just a bunch of different sexy succubi could work. Maybe throw in a cat girl or a harpy or similar kind of enemies if you feel like being more varied. It could also depend on the structure of the stages. In a pyramid you could have mummies, anubi..s?(Im not sure what the hell the plural for that could be.), etc.

Admittedly the monster girl encyclopedia could offer alot of ideas if its a monster girl based game.

Hope what Im sayin' isn't too confusing.

Also Sound effects go a long way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

azurezero wrote:
either futa or genderbending (that ones a succubus so fucktoy either way)
Futa Very Happy
I dunno the generic consensus here but I prefer futa than male
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:46 pm

hertzez wrote:
azurezero wrote:
either futa or genderbending (that ones a succubus so fucktoy either way)
Futa Very Happy
I dunno the generic consensus here but I prefer futa than male

definately agreed on this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:52 pm

+1 Vote to Futa
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:11 am

Never liked futa but if thats the majority, go for it. I like my women just the way they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:37 am

i was gonna go for 4 generic enemies and 2 uniques per stage (not counting bosses) but i cant have all the enemies be succubi, it doesnt feel very creative of me to do that Smile

but so far i only really have that flying succubus

mkmd - grapples are a given, all of the bosses will feature a kiss grab, but in the stages i don't want too many enemies that grapple because it slows down the gameplay a bit too much

and are japanese moans okay? i have a few vocal sets i purchased with my affiliate points
(lol one of them included the voice from lab still alive)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:02 am

Well Im not sure if I forgot to say, but the Monster Girl Encyclopedia can be good for some cheap inspiration if we're going the monster girl route with enemies.

You could have a witch of some form, Though I cant say what she'd do.

Anything else, Im not quite sure! Though given Succubi are normally portrayed with some form of shapeshifting or illusions, Its possible not all succubi have to -look- like succubi.

And in some portrayals, Kitsunes are very succubus-like.

And if it means anything, Im personally a fan of bunny girls.

http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:09 am

oooh foxgirls Smile oh... actually would a foxgirl princess (boss) whose kiss turns you into a horny foxgirl be good? or would that clash with the hypnosis one?

bunny girls would be a good generic, but id want them throwing carrots lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 am

azurezero wrote:
oooh foxgirls Smile  oh... actually would a foxgirl princess (boss) whose kiss turns you into a horny foxgirl be good? or would that clash with the hypnosis one?
That's good, I like it. Nothing clash with hypnosis and mind-control, NOTHING.

Are you aiming for the enemies to be all girls? If not, I'm fine with anything that doesn't overtly humanoid male (tired with those muscular and fat guys out there) and dogs (bored with their mostly the same doggy style position).

Perhaps we should first enlist the most common monster girls such as:

-Succubus
-Mermaid
-Alraune
-Harpy
-Lamia/Naga
-Arachne/Drider
-Were type enemies like were-cat (nekomata) or were-wolf

Have I missed anything?

Also, perhaps we should list more variety of attacks and not just hearts. Mermaid and Harpy has their singing voice, Alraune has their pheromone gas and spores, Lamia has their belly dance, and so on.

For the more hypnotic and mind-control type, plant-based and parasite-type enemies are usually the best ones. Request for this one, one of my favorite entry in the MGE: http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Matango  Razz
(plants are also great for tentacles, but tentacles a bit boring in my opinion, but that's just me)

One way to start adding enemies is to take generic RPG enemies such as slimes or bats and convert them for your game as your liking. Smile

Another interesting thing is to add some enemies that acts like a trap and ambush you if you're not careful. The most common is venus flytraps, and also mimics, don't forget mimics. Frankly, I never encountered H games that applied them in exceptional way.
Normally traps like this will revert back to its dormant position until you trigger it again, but to make thing more interesting, if they missed the chance to capture you, you could make them try to entice the player to come to their embrace.

By the by, how will the hypnosis and charm work in this game? Will it daze the player to stand still much like in Kyrieru's games, or make them walk and approach the enemies while stuck in a trance? Personally I prefer the later, though, or you can make her masturbate while standing to spice thing up. Razz

Sorry for the long post, but that's my input, hope you like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:13 am

i'll address this paragraph by paragraph i think

the final boss involves tentacles i think but being a kiss focused game i wanted most enemies to be female Smile my artist helper wanted at least one game over with the Mc getting gangbanged by dicks though

succubus are obv choice and are definitely going in
mermaids are tricky cause they'd need a water stage
im only opposed to alraune cause spider legs are tough to animate, but i could have them slide down lines of web to grab you. oh you mean the plant girls...that sounds easier

harpies are a fine idea but thinking of the grapple would be tough, eroico did well but that was male protag.

i would love a variety of attacks too but i was worried it might be going out of the scope of the forums wishes, musical notes look lovely though,

if i used mimics theyd probably imitate powerups when they run off screen (and play the death sound too so you think its an ordinary powerup)

I hadnt given much thought to actual hypnoses status effects in levels, id mostly thought of them as the powers the bosses used to enslave their princessdoms but i could easily do the trance thing, it would be hard to stop the player getting stun locked by it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:48 am

Yea, alraune is the plant girls, and arachne is the spider girls.

It's different with what I had in mind, but your mimics sounds interesting. Very Happy

azurezero wrote:
I hadnt given much thought to actual hypnoses status effects in levels, id mostly thought of them as the powers the bosses used to enslave their princessdoms but i could easily do the trance thing, it would be hard to stop the player getting stun locked by it though
So the flying succubus kisses didn't anything to the mc besides damage? I was expecting different effect, but perhaps that's a bit too tedious though.

Yes stun locks are dangerous. Good way to avoid it is to make the enemies momentarily stop attacking or provide an easy way for players to get rid of the stun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!   Today at 9:17 am

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! We may be able to make a game for this forum!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next