Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)

Go down 
+2
Zesquid
PieForPi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) Empty
PostSubject: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am

Garden of Amore Manor

Description: The Amore Manor, ever since its construction has been a nexus of Love Magic. Radiating power, the Amore Manor has been drawing more and more Midara into the kingdom.

The Garden of Amore Manor is teeming with plant life, to the point where it might be more accurate to call it a jungle. Hidden amongst the foliage, Flytrap Alurane lie waiting for any trespasser to wander by. Patrolling the garden is the much more dangerous Busty Flytrap Alurane, who very few adventurers have ever managed to escape. Daphne Amore, eldest daughter of the Amore family, can usually be found tending to a flowerbed in the center of the garden.

---

Flytrap Alurane

Description: The appearance of Flytrap Aluranes can vary wildly, but the one thing they all have in common is being stuck in the mouth of a giant venus flytrap.

Since the Flytrap Alurane are stuck in their flytraps, their range of movement is limited. In battle, they rely on enticing prey closer, so that they can be ensnared and ravished.

Moves:

Blow Kiss: "Hey, over here!" the Flytrap Alurane blows a kiss in the shape of a heart to get the players attention. Minor Charm damage.

Relaxing Pollen: "You seem a little tense." The Flytrap Alurane will blow a cloud of pollen from her mouth at the player. Breathing in the pollen relaxes the muscles and clouds the mind, reducing Evasion and Reaction.

Invitation: "Won't you come closer?" The Flytrap Alurane reaches out to the player, pulling themselves out of their flytraps as far as they can as they beg the player to draw nearer. The sight of the FT Alurane's exposed body lowers the players Lust res. Chance the player forgoes attacking next turn to embrace the FT Alurane instead.

Captured~!: "And now you're mine~!" the Flytrap Alurane wraps the player in a hug and pulls them into a deep kiss. Trapped in her embrace, the played can do nothing as her flytrap closes around them. With the player completely ensnared and her body pressing against them, the FT Alurane is free to have her way her prey: Barraging her prey with deep kisses as her hands roam their body. Heavy Lust Damage. Bind.

Ambush: "Surprise~!" If the player wanders to close to a Flytrap Alurane without realizing it, the FT Alurane will start the 'battle' by pulling the player into her flytrap. Caught off guard, the player is helpless as the FT Alurane ravishes them with her kisses. Heavy Lust Damage. Bind(Players must wait one turn before they can try to escape.)

---

Busty Flytrap Alurane

Description: A green women with yellow eyes. She's completely naked except for a pair of leaf stockings and the flytrap growing around her big breasts. She has to giant leaves growing on the side of her head that reach down past her thighs, giving the illusion of long twintails.

Unlike normal Flytrap Alurane, who are stuck in their flytraps, the Busty Flytrap Alurane's flytrap grows around her boob; Not only does this give the BFT Aluran much greater mobility, but also gives her full control of her breasts allowing her to effortlessly breast smother her prey, among other things. Furthermore, her giant leaves are prehensile giving her even more ways to ensnare her prey.

Moves:

Moody: "Hello there~!"/ "You're a new face."/ "Pathetic." How excited and aggressive the Busty Flytrap Alurane is is based entirely on what condition of the player is when they encounter her. The better off the play is, the more excited she gets; conversely, if the player looks to be on their last legs, she'll ignore them completely.

Leaf Slap(Low enthusiasm, Counter): "*sigh* is that all?" With a casual wave of one of her leaves, the Busty Flytrap Alurane will effortlessly deflect an enemies attack. If the deflected attack was a melee, deal Physical damage.

Photosynthesis(Low enthusiasm): "Let me know when you feel like actually trying, okay?" The Busty Flytrap Alurane completely ignores the player as she poses, trying to catch as much sun on her skin as she can. HP restoration and slightly lowers foe's Lust res.

Bound Kiss(Normal/Low enthusiasm): "Let me get a closer look at you."/"Stop squirming." The Busty Flytrap Alurane grabs the player with one of her giant leaves. Pulling them closer, she then cups their face with both hands and kisses them. Deep kiss and Bind with normal enthusiasm, a quick peck and then releases them if low enthusiasm.

Photosynthesis(Normal enthusiasm): "Like what you see?" The Bust Flytrap Alurane strikes several erotic poses for the player, showing off her shapely figure, as she repeatedly blows kisses at them. Minor HP restoration, Lowers foes Lust res.

Ensnared Kisses(High/Normal enthusiasm): "Come here you~!"/"Why don't we get to know each other better?" the Busty Flytrap Alurane pulls the player into a tight hug, pressing her breast against her prey. She then further ensnares them by wrapping the both of them up in her giant leaves. Once sure that her prey won't get away, the BFT Alurane then pepper them with kisses. Deals Lust damage Strong Bind. If High enthusiasm, she will also mover her breasts, rubbing them against the targets chest, making the attack deal Heavy Lust damage.  

Boobie Trapped(High/Normal enthusiasm): "Welcome to Paradise~!"/" You love them, don't you?" The Busty Flytrap Alurane gives the target a big wet kiss with a "Mwah~!". With her prey dazed, she then grabs their head and shoves it into her cleavage. Her breasts then squeeze her targets head with a vice like grip, preventing them from pulling away. Deals Lust damage, Bind. If High enthusiasm, her giant leaves will latch on to nearby trees for support as she wraps her arms and legs around the player, and squeezes them with everything she has. Strong Bind.

Venus Mantrap(High enthusiasm, Male Only, Automatic KO): "Chow time~!" The Busty Flytrap Alurane roughly tackles the player and rips their clothes off. One of her leaves tightly wraps around her prey's torso, pinning their arms to their sides, while she uses the other leaf to help keep his legs spread. She'll then trail kisses along his member, making sure its nice and hard before clamps down on it with her breasts. Her boobs will rub and squeeze his penis, forcing him to cum. But she won't stop there, oh no. She'll force him to orgasm again and again and again, giggling uncontrollably all the while, until he passes out.

Once he's no longer conscious, the BFT Alurane release her victim. After licking up all his cum, she'll carry him to the entrance of the garden and throw him out with a "Come again~! *giggle*"

---

Daphne Amore

Description: A young woman with a modest figure, green hair and matching eyes, and tanned skin. Her clothing consists of a bikini made of some of the larger leaves taken from the garden.

Daphne Amore, is the Elder Daughter of the Amore family. She has a love of nature and single handled tends to the Garden of Amore Manor.

Moves:

Welcome to my Garden: "Oh a guest. Welcome! What do you think of my garden?" Daphne runs up to the player and gives them a quick peck on each cheek in greeting. Deals Charm damage.

Dandelion Puff: "They say if you blow all the fluff of a dandelion, your wish will come true." Daphne plucks a dandelion and gives it a kiss. She then blows all the fluff off of it into the players face. Deals charm damage "I'd wish you'd love me."

Daisy Chain: "Why don't we play a game?" Daphne place a crown of flowers upon the players head before pulling them into a kiss. When she breaks the kiss, the player find the their wrists have been bound by a flower chain. "If you don't break that chain, I'll give you a big reward. But if it breaks, you'll get punished." Daphne then spends the next three turns teasing the player by gently caressing their sensitive areas with a flower.

Vine Whip(Daisy Chain follow up): "I said..." If the player breaks the flower chain, Daphne will let out a disappointed sigh. She'll ten grab a vine from a nearby tree, and use it to whip the players crotch. Deals Heavy Physical Damage and Stuns. ".., you'll be punished!"  

Vine Bind(Vine Whip follow up): "Maybe you'll do better with this?" Daphne use her vine and hogties the player. Once she's finished she'll push them onto their side and give them a quick peck on the cheek. Bind. "Comfy?"

Blossoming Interest(Daisy Chain follow up): "You did great!" If the Player manages to go the full three turns without breaking the flower chain, Daphne will pull the player into a Deep Passionate French Kiss. Dealing Heavy Lust damage. Surviving the pleasurable ordeal that was the Daisy Chain will give the player a Flower Fetish.

Every Rose Has Its Thorns: "Even pretty things can be dangerous, no?" Daphne plucks a rose and rubs the flower and stem all over the players face, cutting them. She will then lick up all the blood and kiss each and every wound. Deals Minor Physical damage, Lust damage.

Deflowering in the Flowerbed(Finisher): "Isn't this place romantic?" Daphne will latch onto the players arm and then give them a kiss on the cheek. She then give them a deep kiss as she pushes them to the ground. As they both roll around in the flowers, Daphne will slowly strip the player of their clothes. Once the player is naked, she'll mount them, and proceed to remove her bikini.  Then they will proceed to sweet gentle love making.

Now that Daphne has made the player hers, they'll help her every day in the garden; not only in tending to the flowers but they'll also be used to pleasure any of the Flytrap Alurane that are feeling lonely.

---

This was inspired by Flash Trickstar's Bunny Queens w/Followers sheet. I basically took a bunch of ideas I had over the past week or two and tried to cram them into one big scenario. What do you guys think?

Busty Flytrap Alurane was inspired by these images. Again, I don't think my description did her justice.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:17 am

I know I keep saying this, but with every profile you post I can see your work getting better and better! This group is one of your best yet, and you've made some really amazing stuff so far. I really enjoy the overall theme across these. The BFT especially was enjoyable, as I really liked seeing the mood mechanic factor in; great touch! Regarding future additions, maybe some group attacks? Possibly some female finishers? In particular, I'd like to see more with the BFT Alraune Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Couldn't have put it better myself. Totally agree with zesquid here and in case you wanted to hear me say it, you are doing an excellent job, and improving greatly with each profile. Though your profiles are great (and they really are), I'd love to see you tackle your own topic or story in the literature section. I think you'd do very well with whatever you wrote there but it's up to you
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Personally, I really like the profiles, but if you wanna make a story go for it! Do what feels right, and the words will flow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:49 am

Yah but my dawg dontchu wana see dem in action? Lol
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 am

Looking at the artist's other works I really like to do something based on her
Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) Sru10

Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Nice. My favorite one was Daphne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)   Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore) Empty

Back to top Go down

Garnden of Amore Manor (Flytrap Alurane/ Busty Flytrap Alurane/ Daphne Amore)
Page 1 of 1