Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:56 pm

Description: Two magical temptresses who used to be diviners of the sun and the stars, until one day they unraveled portents of a castle where a great magical power rested. With their entourage of handmaidens in tow, they traveled to the Dungeons of Desire, where they were quickly corrupted by the palace's ambient love magic. They make their home in the observatory in the North-East Tower, once again divining, but now they focus on when any new adventurers will arrive to toy around with. In their old tribe's mythology, the celestial bodies were dragged around the sky by horses of legend, and their clothing reflects this.

Location: A hallway circles around the observatory room, with a railed-off raised section that looks down on the lower part. On the raised sections are doors leading to the handmaiden's bedrooms, with the stairs to the upper section located at the back of the tower. In the observatory room, there are three pairs of stairs that lead down to the sisters' bedrooms, and the room of their pupil.

Encounter rate: Dependening on your Luck and previous encounters, you can bump into the guards at the entrance to the tower, the servants in the hallway, and the scribes in the observatory room, or by wandering into their respective bedrooms. The sisters and understudy won't start appearing until you've had at least some encounters with their handmaidens(their bedrooms are locked until then). Afterwards, the sisters freely wander around or can be encountered in their bedrooms, and the understudy can be found in her bedroom, or may appear when you try to exit the North-East Tower without having encountered any of the other girls. Once rare conditions are fulfilled, you're able to encounter all six of handmaidens at the same time, the sisters and understudy at the same time, or all 9 of the inhabitants at once(!).

Mechanic: Company Is Enchanting-During an encounter with a single guard, servant, scribe or sister, she may decide to call to other one to come over. This gives the pairs access to a unique KO finisher.

Mechanic: Bonding Boost-After an encounter that ends with a KO finisher, that respective handmaiden will rise a Danger Level(which goes from Cute to Tempting to Mesmerizing), and gain a new skill, and a Lover finisher when reaching the highest level.

Bonus: If you're carrying the Chaos Core, each of the respective inhabitants will attack with much more aggression and do more lust damage, but also use a new unique KO finisher.

==Guard 1-Plump Peach==
Appearance: http://www.yandy.com/Deluxe-Hot-Pink-Unicorn-Costume.php
Character: Happy-go lucky, Sweet Peach has a sweet tooth, and will often sneak from her post back to her room to restock on candy. She has a terrible sense of humour, which she'll happily share with any adventurer she bumps into.
Spoil/Steal: Candy Heart(restores MP)
Victory Reward: Double Dip(skill scroll: allows you to use two consumables in 1 turn)
Attacks:

Hiplock(Opening)-"Ha, caught you! Why are you trying to sneak around? You should at least say hi properly!"(hallway)/"Where you trying to get into my candy stash? I have some sugar for your right here!"(bedroom)
A flying tackle, in which the temptress tightly wraps her legs around the adventurer, followed by kissing them on the cheek. Light lust damage, may result in Bind, which will lead the temptress to giggle and keep kissing the adventurer in this manner.

Dreamy Descent(Opening-unlocks upon reaching Tempting level)-"Look what I've can do now! Wheeee!"
The temptress calls attention to herself, and soars down towards the target on magical gossamer wings while the adventurer is stunned by her beauty. She wraps her arms around him, before kissing him on both cheeks. Deals light lust damage and may cause Enchant, lowering lust resistance for a few turns.

Telekinetic Tease(Opening-unlocks upon reaching Mesmerizing level)-"Hi again! I've got even more neat tricks up my sleeve now, all thanks to you!"
The temptress uses telekinetic powers to tickle the adventurer, and fondle his crotch, before holding him in a place and giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek. Deals moderate lust damage.

Blown Kiss(Regular Attack)-"Isn't it curious how these things can fly?"/"Here's an appetizer!"
Winks and blows a kiss towards the adventurer, dealing light lust damage.

Hug(Regular Attack)-"Doesn't everybody love hugs?"/"Come closer, I want a hug!"
Gives a crushing hug, squishing the adventurer against the temptress' cleavage. Light lust damage.

I Want Candy(Special Move)-"I'm tired of the same old treats, want to trade?"
The temptress pulls out a lollipop and begins to lick it seductively. She then walks up to the adventurer and holds it in front of him. "Want this?" The adventurer shyly nods as the temptress stalks towards him, wraps her arm around him and...shoves the lollipop in his mouth while giggling, making of with a low-tier consumable item. Deals moderate lust damage, lose an item(you can get it back upon defeating your opponent).

Sugar Coating(Special Move)-"You're trying to find out what I'm made of? Sugar and spice, and all things nice!"
The temptress pulls out a sugarcane and proceeds to rub it all over her lips, glazing them over, while the adventurer watches on in awe. She locks eyes with him, tosses the candycane away and rushes him, crushing her lips against his. Her kisses are clumsy, eager and sticky, overwhelming the adventurer's senses. After a short while, the temptress backs away, leaving the adventurer with a sugary sense on his lips. Restores MP to the adventurer, heavy lust damage.

Call Friend(Temptress summoned: Sweet Plum)-"I'll need some help to properly restrain you, I wager."
The temptress whistles, and one of her friends enters battle alongside her.
Sweet Plum appears:"Welp, look at what ya found, I reckon we can work him over nicely together."

Ravishing Radiance(Special Move-unlocks upon reaching Mesmerizing level)-"Ha, you always manage to bring a smile to my face, I can feel like I'm just glowing."
The temptress poses and ambient magic spreads through her body, making her hair shimmer, her skin shine and her eyes radiate. Gives a big boost to lust damage for a couple of turns.

Sixth Sense Sensuality(KO Finisher)-"It can't really explain why, but I know exactly what you want."
The temptress walks around the adventurer, stroking and kissing his skin, stunning him with her accurate perception of his state of mind, a result of her diviner heritage. She describes his desires, reservations and feelings with eerie certainty, eventually concluding that he's willing to let his mission slide if it means more action with her. The adventurer hesitantly nods, and the temptress happily plays tonsil hockey with the eager man, eventually make him so addled with lust that he collapses in a drooling heap.

Double Thigh Crunch(KO Finisher-with Sweet Plum)-"We've got him wrapped around our finger, so why don't we wrap around him, Sweet Plum?" "Oh, I get ya!"
Requires two temptresses. One temptress tackles the adventurer to the ground with her legs, and wraps them around his body from the front, while the other temptress does so from the back. They rub their legs over him for a bit, before proceeding to grind against him from both sides, peppering his back and chest with kisses in the meantime and moaning sensually. Aside from the erotic display, the one in front is also rubbing against his erection, and the adventurer begins to moan along slowly but surely. The temptress in front notice this, and licks the adventurer from his navel all the way up to his mouth, lapping at his mouth while continuing her grinding. All the stimulus makes him climax, and the duo sighs as they now have to finish the job themselves, moving away from the overwhelmed adventurer.

Moody Swing(KO Finisher-when equipped with the Chaos Core)-"I'm done being a good girl and sharing my candy with others!"
Affected by the corrupting effects of the Chaos Core, the temptress marches up to the adventurer and grabs him by the collar and swings him towards her, closing her mouth around his and assaulting his tongue with her own, before rhytmically sucking on it. She stares into his eyes with a feral expression, before ripping off his overshirt, leaving a trail of bite marks over his chest, and pulling his pants down. Her tongue rolls around his mast from balls to tip, before she deepthroats him until he bursts in her mouth, netting him a complaint about the flavour. The attack is over in a few short minutes, and KOs the adventurer, of course.

Cloudfuckooland(Lover Finisher-unlocks upon reaching Mesmerizing level)-"We've had so much fun together, let's make this last forever!"
The temptress gathers her magical power, and blasts the adventurer with a pink orb. He is knocked backwards, and when he opens his eyes again, the hallway seems to have turned into cotton candy, along with his equipment. Stuck, the adventurer tries to get away while the temptress slowly walks towards him, and begins to nibble bits and pieces of the candy from his body, slowly undressing him, artfully using her tongue and teeth to entice her victim. She frenches the adventurer from time to time, her face and tongue sticking in his mouth due to the sweets she's eaten. He moans, and the temptress asks if he's hungry too, stripping down from her outfit, and shoving her womanhood in his face. He eagerly laps up her enchanted juices, making his erection about to burst. Once she is just as aroused, she straddles him and rides him while their throes of pleasure echo through the hallways. Nearing climax, the temptress bites her lip and puts a heart-shaped sweet in her mouth. "I've saved this for you, my sweet!" she says, before plunging her tongue into his lolling maw. The combined sensations of the sex, the kiss and the explosion of taste from the candy sends the adventurer over the edge, making the temptress follow right after. As she rolls off of him into the bed of cotton candy, she snuggles up to her new lover, knowing that he will never choose to leave her after this bout of ravishing romance.
Game Over, with the ending still showing the adventurer taste-testing some candy the temptress has made.

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 am

Sounds interesting waiting to see more of it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

Nice job!!! Can't wait to see the Double Hip Crunch!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 am

Really enjoying this! Can't wait to see more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Fantastic profile caustic!  So many moves and a variety of characters. I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Part 1 finished, here's a rough sketch of Guard 2:
==Guard 2-Sweet Plum==
Appearance: http://www.yandy.com/Cowboy-Pony-Costume.php
Character: Blunt and sassy, Sweet Plum is a hard worker, often having to do her partner's share due to Plump Peach goofing off. She's pretty strong and her knowledge of knots makes sure no errant intruders can escape her. Plums are her trademark favourtie fruit, and she always carries some around with her.
Spoil/Steal: Wholesome Plum(restores Willpower)
Victory Reward: Kinky Kinbaku(skill scroll: causes lust damage to any target afflicted by Bind)

Attacks:

Hiplock(Opening)-"(hallway)/(bedroom)
A flying tackle, in which the temptress tightly wraps her legs around the adventurer, followed by kissing them on the cheek. Light lust damage, may result in Bind, which will lead the temptress to giggle and keep kissing the adventurer in this manner.

Dreamy Descent(Opening-unlocks upon reaching Tempting level)-
The temptress calls attention to herself, and soars down towards the target on magical gossamer wings while the adventurer is stunned by her beauty. She wraps her arms around him, before kissing him on both cheeks. Deals light lust damage and may cause Enchant, lowering lust resistance for a few turns.

Telekinetic Tease(Opening-unlocks upon reaching Mesmerizing level)-
The temptress uses telekinetic powers to tickle the adventurer, and fondle his crotch, before holding him in a place and giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek. Deals moderate lust damage.

Blown Kiss(Regular Attack)-
Winks and blows a kiss towards the adventurer, dealing light lust damage.

Hug(Regular Attack)-
Gives a crushing hug, squishing the adventurer against the temptress' cleavage. Light lust damage.

Acrobatic Assault(Special Move)-

Rope 'Em In Raw(Special Move)-

Call Friend(Temptress summoned: Plump Peach)-
The temptress whistles, and one of her friends enters battle alongside her.

Ravishing Radiance(Special Move-unlocks upon reaching Mesmerizing level)-
The temptress poses and ambient magic spreads through her body, making her hair shimmer, her skin shine and her eyes radiate. Gives a big boost to lust damage for a couple of turns.

Juicy Jaunt(KO Finisher)-

Double Thigh Crunch(KO Finisher-with Plump Peach)-
Requires two temptresses. One temptress tackles the adventurer to the ground with her legs, and wraps them around his body from the front, while the other temptress does so from the back. They rub their legs over him for a bit, before proceeding to grind against him from both sides, peppering his back and chest with kisses in the meantime and moaning sensually. Aside from the erotic display, the one in front is also rubbing against his erection, and the adventurer begins to moan along slowly but surely. The temptress in front notice this, and licks the adventurer from his navel all the way up to his mouth, lapping at his mouth while continuing her grinding. All the stimulus makes him climax, and the duo sighs as they now have to finish the job themselves, moving away from the overwhelmed adventurer.

False Fibs(KO Finisher-when equipped with the Chaos Core)-

Lust Detector(Lover Finisher-unlocks upon reaching Mesmerizing level)-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated   The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sky Sisters(and handmaidens)-serially updated
Page 1 of 1