Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing

Go down 
+3
Zesquid
Yuna
Awesome_Dante
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing Empty
PostSubject: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:37 pm

LAB - Still Alive v1.22

Click me (DL site)

Warning! Free trial does not have this enemy. PM me if you want the one that does. Ill be on more frequently
Gameplay footage

A 2D MetroidVania style side scroller with loads of H content,
LAB - Still Alive v1.22 is surely a must have.
Smooth animations with plenty of frames, TONS of ROR action and lets not forget one of the bosses which is why I'm posting here.

HERE IS MY SAVE FILE
Which you can find
HERE

For those of you who hate videos Ill take a screenshot of her:
Click for image:

The newer enemy doesn't have a name I don't think, but I lovingly call her "Sexy"

She is a S&M freak with minions that strap you to a wooden cross and "Sexy" walks over to you and begins making out.

TO INITIATE THE KISS: LET THE MINIONS GRAB YOU AND DON'T STRUGGLE
You'll be put on a cross for smooches (You can break out at any time)

Click for image:

She is an endgame boss, after you beat the whole game from a clean save you go to the teleporter in the room you start in in the very beginning (which is now unlocked) and go right once you teleport.
At the end of the level you will find her.

If you go left you will find a level with every monster and boss fight in the game, however I am unsure if you need to beat the bosses for them to appear so I wouldn't count on doing that

With my save file you can access the Omake mode terminal in the starting room AND from my save point you just need to jump above the save terminal and head left out the second floor, then in the next room go out the bottom floor exit left and you'll reach her.
Click for directions:

WARNING THIS GAME CONTAINS NUDITY AND VERY STRONG CUDDLES
You will find Vore, Kissing, Bondage, S&M, Voyerism, Tentacles, Hentai traps, Gangbanging, and pretty much everything else aside from Scat, Guro, and Vomiting

Last edited by dant35tra5t on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Isn't it possible to make a private video-- I mean either way, Thanks for the contribution!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Yuna wrote:
Isn't it possible to make a private video-- I mean either way, Thanks for the contribution!
True but it would still be visible on my end and my partner uses my account to upload as well. Awkward convos at lunch break anyone? xD
And no problem. I'm still hunting for more!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:34 pm

What point in the video is it?  Is it in the video shared?
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Gameplay footage updated, used a friends account.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 am

Much appreciated, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:01 am

No problemo!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:02 am

Remember to grab the save file near the bottom of the post if you want to skip about an hour or twos worth of time
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:32 pm

can someone link more games like this one?
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm

the author is working on a sequel Ill link it when its done or got a demo that involves kissing. Cool
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Also http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE078308
Caprice Doll is supposed to be similar to this, not sure about its content as I havn't played it.
and btw
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP THIS POST IS GETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Now that's what I call a topic post! Very good job on the presentation!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:18 am

Thank you Smile Im a seasoned veteran at minecraft server presentation, figured Id carry the skill over to here Smile
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:51 am

LeonOne994 wrote:
can someone link more games like this one?
check out my sig.... which should be somewhere.... Wink Gotcha covered
Edit: Hell since I cant find my own sig Im going to assume sigs are disabled.
Here ya go bud!
List of sprite sex games: FOUND HERE

List of H game platformers FOUND HERE

If it ain't there its probably FOUND HERE

Still not satisifed? Well shit if you look over HERE you'll find some great quality Hentai games

Okay holy crap dude get a girlfriend: The wiki of h games HERE

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:47 am

Yea for some reason the Admin disabled or never initiated Signatures and he has been gone for over a year now... I wonder if there is a way for me to take over that position?
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:35 am

Wait you mean the admin that can do everything is gone? What position do you have? Do you have any contact with him?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Well, if I recall correctly, Mkmd is a mod, if the blue name is an indicator for it, and as the memberlist says, Admin hasn't logged in since March of last year. And assuming he's been gone for this long, guess there isn't any way to contact him yet.

*Priest voice* However, we keep, deep in our hearts, a ray of hope, that ONE DAY, ADMIN WILL RETURN TO US, AND GUIDE US TO...to...uhm...Well, somewhere with kissing, I guess?
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 pm

thanks so much Very Happy i did not even know there were so many hentai games O.o can you tell us a few that are femdom?
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Well.... most of them are xD
just look through the pics.
Hmm well.... That kinda blows. Id offer to make a new updated forum for you guys free of charge, but that's up to you guys lol
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Because honestly with as much BBcode as I use... the post kinda starts nerfing some of it for some weird reason
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm

dant35tra5t wrote:
Well.... most of them are xD
just look through the pics.
Hmm well.... That kinda blows. Id offer to make a new updated forum for you guys free of charge, but that's up to you guys lol
thanks Very Happy one more question, in the lab game, are the hentai scenes you unlocked the only ones in the game?
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 pm

p.s http://charmed.forumotion.com/ this forum needs you dante Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Eh.. Ill introduce myself at some point later. Is it h game oriented?
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:42 pm

dant35tra5t wrote:
Eh.. Ill introduce myself at some point later. Is it h game oriented?
upon her lips and charmed are very similar, put to put it shortly it is very hentai oriented
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Oh okay awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing   LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing Empty

Back to top Go down

LAB - Still Alive v1.22 (Video Added) Bondage Kissing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next