Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glutton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Glutton Empty
PostSubject: Glutton   Glutton EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Glutton

Description: A somewhat chubby girl, with dark chocolate colored hair with pink highlights, and eyes that glisten with rainbow sparkles and big bright cherry red lips. She wears a vanilla ribbed sweater, a mint green knee-length skirt and candy cane patterned stockings.

Gluttons are girls with voracious appetites, who love eating almost as much as they do kissing.

Moves:

Well Fed(Passive): "Yummy!" The Glutton's enjoyment of food increases the effectiveness of any food based items she uses.(Ex: Eating a sandwich that restores 50 HP would restore 75 HP, instead)

Hunger Pain(Passive): "I'm starving!" If Glutton goes too long without eating, she'll start taking Hunger Damage. In her desperation to eat something, she becomes much more aggressive.

Hunger: "You wouldn't have anything to eat, would you?" The Glutton's stomach rumbles. She pouts her juicy lips as she stares at her target, compelling them to hand over a food item. Awakens any sleeping characters.

Frosted Kisses: "Do you want a taste?" The Glutton takes out a cupcake and eats it, leaving her lips covers in frosting. She then pulls her target into a quick kiss, leaving a sugar coated lip-print. Deals Charm Damage. Gives self Frosted Lips status.(Increases Charm Damage, Counterattacks anyone that tries to kiss her on the lips.) The cupcake restores 1Hp and 1Mp

Carnivore: "Let me have a piece of you!" The Glutton grabs the target and brings her lips to their neck. She begins to kiss and suck on her victim, leaving a throbbing hickey. Deals Lust Damage. Prevents Willpower recovery.

Pocky Game: "How about we share?" The Glutton pulls out a pocky stick and puts it in her mouth. She then winks at her target and gestures for them to come over. Nervously, her target bites down on the snackfood. The two then proceed to eat the treat until their lips touch. If her target ate more then her, she'll give them a quick peck, Deals minor Charm Damage. If she ate more, then the Glutton will pull her partner into a deep kiss, Deals Heavy Charm Damage.

'Adult' Sense of Taste: "I could just eat you up. In fact, I will!" The Glutton kneels before her target and pulls their pants/skirt down, and then goes to town on their sex. Her soft lips and experienced tongue will give her target a taste of pleasure that they could only imagine before. Deals Massive Lust Damage.

A Real Heavyweight: "Ready? Its chowtime!" The Glutton tackles her target to the ground and giggles as they squirm beneath her.  Pinned beneath her girth, they can do nothing as she peppers their face with kisses. Bind. If the target fails a Strength check, the Bind becomes inescapable, as they are too weak to push her off.

---

An idea that came to me the other day. Not too much thought went into this one. Kind of felt like I made this one just for the sake of making it. Your thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Glutton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glutton   Glutton EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:58 am

For a profile you made just for the sake of making it, it's pretty good. I like the personality with this character,  though I feel that there could be more attacks, and a few finishers.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Glutton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glutton   Glutton EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:46 am

I like the Pocky Game move. Though my opinion is a bit biased since I'm always weak with "beckoning" type of attacks.

One thing though, shouldn't the effect of the pocky game be reversed instead? If the victim ate more than her, then that means that the victim had low charm resistance and couldn't resist to eat faster so they could kiss the Glutton sooner, in this case it'd seems to be more appropriate if the effect is stronger.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

Glutton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glutton   Glutton EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:47 am

I would love to see this updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glutton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glutton   Glutton Empty

Back to top Go down

Glutton