A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Burton tries to restrain the green vixen's arms by the wrists with a strong grapple attempt. "Some fun, eh? Well, as your friend found out..." he starts with a reference to Pearl. "...it'll take more than a few kisses to handle me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:07 am

"Hunf! Dont try to play victim here." Said Tornado while staring at Flair, a serious look on his face.

"You might convince lover-boy there about your so called "intentions", but do not believe, even for a single second, that i will fall for your little act. Different worlds arent supposed to mix, anyway."

Having said that, Frederick pressed a few buttons on his right arm, with his hand soon morphing into one of the turbines he is known for and rushed torwards Flair. He prepared to deliver a hard blow to her face and pin her against a nearby wall.

Last edited by Badoxe on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Unbreakable staggers back, something about that kiss made his mind swim, he stared, dazed at flash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:40 am

Though it seems clear that these women are the cause of all this mess, Cathie can't help but agree that they're right. They don't seem to be evil, and it looks as if they don't bring harm to others, and what's more, they are here to spread love, a notion that correlate to Amare's teaching, albeit a bit wild.

Cathie never have had any interest with girls, but still, a love is a love no matter what. Amare never differentiate any kind of love, and when Flair winked at her, Cathie can definitely feel a bit of excitement welling up inside. Especially since the memories of her previous affair is still so vivid in her mind.

And suddenly, as Cathie is still in her thought, a feeling of guilt strike her. If the woman is right, Cathie has spouted false accusations to them, and she's even threatened her.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry, if you are indeed telling the truth, then we're at fault here," Cathie apologized, "spreading love is actually what our Order taught us to do, and yet I acted in hostility, something I should not do to those not in the wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 pm

"I'm glad to see you acting a little more gentlemanly," Flair exclaims, giving Kirito a wide grin as she grabs his hand. "However, going back home isn't an option. Just tell me how exactly I should conduct myself, handsome," she flirts, leaning in close to Kirito and giving him a wonderful view of her features, with her pouted lips being the most noteable. Just looking at them gives Kirito dozens of ideas of what he could do with them.

46! Even=success(delayed next villainess' arrival; status effect gained)

E-Burst approaches the portal and sticks his arm in the purplish glow, then begins to absorb its energy. An overwhelming feeling of power surges through his body, along with a warm tingling sensation that spreads throughout his body that causes his member to rapidly swell. E-Burst doesn't even notice that the portal has somewhat dimmed a little. His mind is in a fuzzy state from the portal's energy. All he can think about are the lovely beauties in front of him, wanting to share their love, and how he wants to show them his love in return.

95! Uneven=failure

Seeing Kinetic running towards her, Flash sidesteps out of the way, causing Kinetic to run right past her. "Being fast isn't always a good thing, lover. You don't wanna finish too fast."

22! Even dubs=super effective

"Let me show you." Kinetic sees a flash of light, blinding him. He tries to rub his eyes to clear his vision, but feels something grab his wrists and pin him against a wall. He's still blinded by the light, but the voice is unmistakably Flash's. "Take things nice and slow, like this." Suddenly she kisses him softly. The kiss itself doesn't surprise Kinetic, but as soon as her lips touched his, a shocking feeling quickly ran through his body, making his hairs stand up. He couldn't move, and the electric sensation stimulated his member. Flash began to escalate her kissing too, lustfully shoving her tongue into Kinetic's mouth and moving it around as she kissed him passionately and quickly.

9! Uneven=failure

Burton grabs the woman's arm to restrain her, but notices his hand goes through her. An illusion! He turns around to see the real mage. "I'm right here baby. And just so you know, my kisses are a little more... potent than Pearl's.

3! Uneven=failure

She puckers her lips and leans in to give Burton a kiss, but Burton jumps back quickly, giving him some space away from her.

52! Even=success

Tornado's turbine clashes with Flair's face and sends her flying to a wall, where he quickly pins her. "Oww...," she moans quietly. The reckless and violent action angers Kirito. Wasn't she cooperating? She's just ignorant of how to behave in this world and seemed willing to learn, but this guy had to jump in and attack.

63! Uneven=failure

Flair seems a little winded from the attack, as she can't do much but groan in pain.

78! Even=success

Seeing Unbreakable dazed from her attack, Flash happily goes to him and hugs him. "Oh Unbreakable, my love, please help me! That mean boy is trying to hurt me!" Unbreakable sees a flash of pink light and feels Flash give him a quick peck. As his vision comes to, he feels a strong need to comply with his love's request. His eyes lock onto Kinetic.

Cathie figures that Flair probably would have responded in some way had she not been pinned against a wall and the wind not knocked out of her. It was all these chauvinistic men, having to assert their dominance about everything. Could they not have a conversation or listen to someone? Did everything have to be resolved through fists? Cathie lets out a sigh. She wished there were more female heroes here.

VIRTUE: 32(Flair will be banished at 50 VICE)
VICE: 39(WARNING: Next villainess will appear at 45 VICE)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Under the spell of the portal, E-Burst goes over the mage woman, eager to get a kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:37 pm

"What was that!" Kirito stands in front of Flair. "Leave her alone! She doesn't understand our world! It's different then her's she just needs to adjust. Give her a chance to try it." He then turns to Flair and gives her a hand up. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 pm

''Dont be a fool! Cant you see what they are doing?! Do you really think they want to adapt?!''

Tornado angrily points to his fellow heroes, looking as E-Burst lovingly walks torwards one of the villainesses and Unbreakable appears to assume a fighting stance against Kinetic. Although Frederick had limited knowledge on the others (He had, up until this point, only met Burton and Unbreakable, but never actually worked with either of them), it was quite easy to see that something is wrong.

''These whores are not going to leave this lab, and i will not allow you to interrupt me!''

Frederick pushes Kirito out of his way and points his turbine to Flair, (Attempting to) shooting an incredibly powerful wind wave at point-blank range.

Last edited by Badoxe on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Burton growls at the mage's magic. "Great Scott, an illusion! I should be careful..." he thinks to himself, eyeing the woman carefully. His face twists into a confusing look when he sees E-Burst bounding freely toward the mage. There's a...complacent look about his face and eyes. "What's he doing?" Burton thinks, still trying to keep a careful eye on the mage for any more of her illusions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:44 am

Act NOW! decides that if he can communicate with the boss, perhaps he can also rig the device so that he can communicate with any other parties in the vicinity, like the local indie media artists/bloggers he knows from his activist work. Perhaps getting them involved might help with tying the other voice's hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:25 pm

That kiss... it wasn't ordinary, these women... there's something wrong with them and as he feels his lust building: they must be stopped.

"Gotta finish her off, quickly."

Not noticing Unbreakable he goes 2X and keeping momentum kicks her in the stomach.

Last edited by Ziggy on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 am

Realising he can't just ignore the request, Unbreakable tries to merely move closer to Flash to protect her, rather than attack his ally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:50 am

(Are we still doing this?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:39 pm

(Spidey hasnt been on for a while, so this might be dead. Lets just leave this thread open and see what happens.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
potatofish123

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:09 pm

potatofish123 wrote:
Is it too late to join?

The Game Master for this RP has disapeared, so it is pretty much dead.

However, there didnt seem to be a limit on how many people could join, so you are free to make a character in case he ever returns, i believe.

The Lucky Seven Labyrinth RP, however, is alive and well. I suggest you join that if you are wanting to RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Damn spideys been gone a while. I don't wanna be in this but I liked reading it. Anyone wanna take his place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Fri May 20, 2016 12:44 pm

I was hoping to join this one, but judging from how long ago that last post was, I'd say this one is probably dead. A shame, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Today at 12:49 am

Back to top Go down

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6