Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Enter Creative Name Here] RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

[Enter Creative Name Here] RP Empty
PostSubject: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 am

Welp if anyone can come up with a good name It'll be much appreciated. As for now I'll just leave this here as I dont know what to say about it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vi4s22co38k5k5/Upon_Her_Lips_Test.quest

Ps it requires the TextAdventures program
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 am

Midara Mansion?

I like the fact that the choices come in small segments, makes it easier to give a feeling of interaction rather than just clicking different erotic endings.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks Caustic, I tried to make it so your choices actually mean something to the story and they don't line back up 5 minutes after choosing something.(I'm looking at you Infamous) I forgot to mention(but if you downloaded it you would have noticed) Its not quite finished yet as I am VERY lazy so It'll take time between updates. Finally Anyone who reads this and tries it without giving feedback because you don't like it, negative feedback is open too. lol!
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:14 pm

I should probably take a look at this. Admittedly, been a busy week. I'll edit this post with some more feedback in a couple hours.

Interesting premise, would love to see this played out more fully. Spelling could use some work, but otherwise, I say put this thing on full-throttle and rock it!
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Heh Spelling I'll have to go back and fix that anyways, I would like some suggestion for some enemies I should use for the story. Maybe some effects or ideas.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Monster ideas:
-A midara who corrupts your friends.
-A midara who uses different elemental kisses(kiss that makes you feel cold/hot/sends electricity through your nerve system)
-A midara that casts spells by chanting and has to be interrupted.
-A midara whose kisses give control over the specific body part on which they land.

Concept ideas:
-A choice in which you can only resist if you have a certain item.
-A quiz in which the midara lets you go if you guess correctly.
-Whether you're enslaved depends on how well you kiss back.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:22 am

I like a lot of those ideas if I can find a spot for them I'll try to add them in.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:25 pm

I've enjoyed this so far. Hope to see some updates soon, as I love text adventures, and especially like how you're planning on having meaningful choices. Take your time with it, but also try to add some more stuff when you get the chance. I know many of us are looking forward to reading it.

I agree about spelling, but I really don't mind that much. If anything, I'd say to put a little more detail into it, especially with characters(what they look like, their body language, etc.) and the environment, to help give some atmosphere. As for enemy ideas, feel free to look into the scenario workshop for some! I'm sure no one would mind you using their profiles or a similar one in a work like this.

Good luck writing this and I'm looking forward to reading more of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Creative Name Here] RP   [Enter Creative Name Here] RP Empty

Back to top Go down

[Enter Creative Name Here] RP
Page 1 of 1