Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm not really sure about this but listen

Go down 
+2
hertzez
ChevalierDiabolique
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

I'm not really sure about this but listen Empty
PostSubject: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:41 am

I found this game on a page that I visit sometimes that uploads hentai games and there is a VIP stuff that I like a free me ber can't download and I'm not asking you to make an account or nothing like that is just that I found something:
http://leonsblog.org/hentai/hgame/vipe0233/#more-155905
This game is VIP and in English but it's for free download for a short period of time (I think is the hentai versión of PS2 game)
And I think its a beat-em up and it haces a ton of characters so we really could expect a kiss or two (just look at the last two previews and have an idea of how many characters there are)

Well here is the stuff I need help, the game is only there for us to download for 4 days, and there is 7 files with 1GB each so I would not be able to download that since my internet is very slow, so I need another people to help me get the other files and then we could upload it again free for everyone, I'm already downloading the 1st so any help would be apreciated!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Ill help you out. I have a decent line.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:11 am

Tried downloading the 5th part, but not sure whether it'll be finished without a hitch, it's 5 hours ETA of non-continuable download.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:48 am

I got part 7
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 am

I'll try downloading the part 6 once i arrive at home
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:58 pm

The hentai version came out first, then a non hentai version for the ps2 (just like with Fate/Stay Night). try looking for it here http://fuwanovel.org/
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:34 am

Long time lurker here, making my first post for that matter as it were, so I do apologize if i come off as weird.  Shadith has the right of it here, fuwanovel, in particular http://fuwanovel.org/novels/duel-savior has the H version on a solid 5.8 gb torrent.  I myself have it, and enjoy it a lot, though it does require a bit of a walk through for routes sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure about this but listen   I'm not really sure about this but listen Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not really sure about this but listen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: