Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Character Hub

Go down 
+14
Yuna
AnonyWriter
PieForPi
anon64
hertzez
tsurugikage
Hasemeowikins
sarcasticspidey
SomeGuy
argaz003
Caustic_Clown
darksophina
Warrior of Darkness
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:47 pm

You can spend 400 coins at the shop, and you can put what you bought in the somewhat more expansive template that you can see in Neku's post at the top of the page.

Also remember that every stat point invested in Stamina or Willpower counts for +3.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:33 am

St-15
Wp-18
P-7 (unless I've misinterpreted and I can only raise by 1 in which case 5)
S-1
T-2
F-1
A-3
R-5
Rec-1

And I'd like to attempt to join the idol quest
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:38 am

(whoa dude you have the post of the beast here xD)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:40 am

This seems like fun. Great work, Caustic.

Name: Oliver
Outfit: Worn leather armor, dark pants and hood, ornate white cape
Weapon: Short spear
Skin Colour: White
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Three Personality Traits: Clever, Helpful, Shy

Background: Born to a noble family, Oliver seemed headed down the path to knighthood. For years, Oliver served as squire to a well-regarded knight who taught him the basics of keeping his blades sharp, and his mind sharper, against midara. One day, however, the knight mysteriously left for a quest without his squire – and disappeared. A search only yielded the knight’s cape. Though awkward sometimes outside of his role as humble sidekick, Oliver now quests to find his friend and to help others as he was taught, wearing only his ally’s cape and a sliver of hope.  

St-15
Wp-15
P-4
S-1
T-3
F-2
A-3
R-2
Rec-1

Sharpen Sight-action-costs 2 Willpower
You observe the movements of the opponent carefully, giving you a +2 bonus to your total Aim score on your next two turns!

I'll give the first quest a shot.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:39 am

Cool, I still have 2 quests to finish and another one in waiting, so perhaps someone else wants to try their hand at DM'ing one of the older quests so the waiting doesn't get too long? I'll make a general FAQ, as well as PM the person who steps up as a DM the quest specifics.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:08 am

Gotcha. If it's more convenient for you and alright with the other(s) involved, I could jump into an ongoing (looks like Idol or Who Hunts Whom) or upcoming quest to save the backlog.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:27 am

Idol Industry is probably the handiest quest to jump into, since mechanics-wise that midara is a tough nut to crack while going solo.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 am

Alright, Idol it is.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:09 am

Swell, you enter the battlefield on the next turn.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Adventurer:Kirito (Level 3 Journeyman)
Equipment:
Weapon:Shortsword(+2 Attack)
Body:
Head:
Feet: Soldier's Boots(+ 1 Toughness)
Accessory:Lover's Pendant
Stats:
St-16
Wp-18
P-3
S-2
T-3 (Soldier's Boots +1 Toughness)
F-2
A-3
R-3
Rec-1

Abilities:
-Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.

-Angry Assault-action-
This attack does damage equal to the difference between your maximum and current Stamina. However, you suffer 1/2 of said number as Stamina damage yourself.

-Artful Dodger-action-costs 3 Stamina
Add a +2 bonus to all your total Reflex scores next turn. On any succesful dodge, the opponent that targeted you suffers 1 Stamina damage that ignores
Toughness score(but not damage prevention of other abilities).

Items:Tonic x1, Improved Potion x1, Holy Water x1
Coins:5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready to accept quest.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Also, sorry anon that I read over your post, you'll join the Idol Industry quest shortly. Also, the +3 for 1 point is for Willpower, not Power.

@SomeGuy
I'll start on that after Who Hunts Whom is completed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Ah kk
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 pm

I'd love to participate in this as it sounds like a lot of fun. So just to check, I make my character and then jus too st in the quest I want to do or what?

Name: Drake Beckett
Outfit: Black pants, shirt, and cloak w/ hood
Weapon: Duel-wielding daggers
Skin color: Tan
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Blue
Three Personality Traits: Serious/Brooding, Loner/Not friendly, Aggressive
Background: Raised in a ratty town as a child, Drake never had things easy for him. His father had a gambling addiction and was always in debt, while his mother was killed during a raid on their town. He was seven years old, and saw her dying with his own eyes, an experience that never left him. His father wasn't abusive, but neglected him since he was always either gambling, or trying to pay back debts, so Drake grew up alone. His quiet and serious demeanor brought him much bullying by other children, so he never really grew to be too friendly towards others, always questioning their motives and suspicious of them. As Drake grew, he decided he wanted to have money. A lot of money, so he wouldn't be a neglective father like his was. Running away from home when he was fourteen, he was picked up by a group of anonymous assassins who trained him in their art of killing. He learned very well in the years he trained with them, slowly becoming one of the best, and at the age of 19, began his first contract. Drake would kill about anyone for money, bad folks, good folks, whoever. Most of his empathy and emotions for others left him when he was a child, but is very much into satisfying his sexual desires. As for his training, most of his skills are based on being an expert of body movement and function (controlling all parts of his body, moving silently, etc.), silent killing, and having excellent reflexes. After rising to the top of his brotherhood and becoming an elite assassin, and even becoming the head of the Brotherhood when his master, Blade, died, he soon had a fallout with them because of his killing of innocents. After Drake's departure from his brotherhood, they sought to find him and kill him for his actions, though they still haven't found him yet. Drake still takes any contracts he's given, and has never failed a single one. Although the majority of his wealth comes from contracts, he will participate in whatever odd jobs to make money, though he's not an experienced "adventurer," while staying as anonymous as possible. He enjoys drinking, alone of course, at bars in his free time

St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-1
A-3
R-5
Rec-1

Ability: Nimble

Weakness: Group attack (Take 1 Willpower damage whenever more than one mid-range attacks you in a round)

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 am

Yep, you pick the quest. It's handiest to pick a quest another character is also participating in so you don't have to wait as long(Idol Industry is currently capped, but after Who Hunts Whom is finished I'll start on Slumber Party, and it's handier if a bunch of people join that quest).
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 pm

I'll do whatever quest is available, and if that's not possible until Slumber Party, then I'll wait. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Since C_C has his hands full with the quests in progress, I could try giving GMing a quest a shot.

If that's alright?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:28 am

It's cool, for now it's probably handy to go for one of the quests that has already finished so you can have a template for how it's run, but go ahead.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Can you do an already completed quest? I understand if I can't, as it wouldn't make much sense for the exact same situation to occur, but I'd like to attempt and easier one and gain some exp before a bigger, harder quest. I'd be willing to do any quest that someone can dm for, preferably stay the night, as if I successfullycompleted it, could catch up with some of the other players. If not, I don't mind waiting to do slumber party.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Alright, Spidey. I started up another round of Stay The Night for you.

I really hope I'm doing this right.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Since Stay the Night is a hard quest if I'm allowed I would be willing to join in and help spidey
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Are you allowed to redo a quest you've already completed?

We might need to get a ruling from C_C on this one. I don't want to be responsible for setting a precedent where you guys are allowed to just farm easy quests over and over for levels.

On a different note, C_C, are you aware that you messed up in the update for Who Hunts Whom?
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:31 am

More or less gonna be my first attempt, but heck, i've  been lurking and loving what i've seen, so its worth a shot.
Name: Aizelia Airalinde
Outfit: Leather vest and double padded cloth pants.
Skin Colour: Olive (think dark brown, light black)
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Eye Colour: Blue and brown (heterochromia)
Three Personality Traits: Overly calm, Naive, Overactive imagination
Background: Abandoned at birth in a forest in the country side, she was found by the various animals in a bedding of leaves.  Seeing her abandoned and weak, she was taken in by the protector of the forest, a great weathered bear of many years. Her upbringing was not easy, as she was made to take care of herself, and under the watchful eyes of the woods, she became a force of nature as it were. After becoming an adult, she spent her days watching and learning the mannerisms and language of the humans while defending the woods, scaring off many poachers and intruders alike. Then one day, an adventurer was found on the fringe of the forest asking for her aid, claiming that the midara of the world would surely end the human race, and all life eventually.  Sensing no malice from this man, and having been given the forest animals blessing, she set out to protect her home from those that would threaten it.
St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-1
A-3
R-5
Rec-1

Weapon: Tree bark tonfa (Power +1)
Body: Plant weaved shirt (Toughness +1)
Head: Laurel of flowers
Feet: Leather Boots(Reflex +1)
Accessory: none
Ability: Nimble -passive-

I'd like to start on the first quest, also please do let me know if I left anything out, as I am not entirely sure if I'm doing this right x.x

EDIT: added the equipment, sorry about that.

Last edited by Hasemeowikins on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:24 am

Oh, I'm gonna need to re-edit Who Hunts Whom tomorrow then. Also,

@PieForPi

Hmm, how about when you repeat a quest, you don't gain the levels, but you do gain the loot? Also, anyone who already has won the equipment for said quest can't earn it a second time.

Clarification: this means the equipment with a Win condition.

@Hasemeowikins

You just need to paste the standard equipment into it, which is.

Weapon: -your weapon-(Power +1)
Body: -your upper body clothing-(Toughness +1)
Head: x
Feet: Leather Boots(Reflex +1)
Accessory: x

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 am

Well, C_C as spoken. If Spidey's okay with it, you can help him, SomeGuy.
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:21 pm

I edited the missing information in, thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Character Hub
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next