Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night

Go down 
+2
PieForPi
anon64
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night Empty
PostSubject: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Kirito has travelled to a village he hears is pretty popular with adventurers, and finds an inn to stay the night. The inn he walks into first seems completely deserted of customers, with a haggard-looking innkeeper standing behind the bar. Kirito inquires that it seems a pretty slow day, and the man breaks down and tells the adventurer about the fact that his guests kept waking up as lovesick zombies, while now midara seemed to enter the building at night, and he checked upon to guests often to see them in deep sleep. Whatever is happening occurs in dreams, he theorizes.

Kirito has heard rumours about midara with the ability to enter others' dreams, and volunteers to experiment and defeat any temptresses that he encounters in the dreamworld. The innkeeper thanks him and offers him a handsome reward should he succeed.

That night, Kirito goes to bed early, and before he knows it he dozes off. Once he opens his eyes again, he is in a completely different bed in a completely different room. He checks and luckily he still has all his equipment. He stands up to explore the dreamworld when a beautiful midara walks into the room: http://www.christineleduc.nl/assetsrv/images/product/groot/98516-30-a-PBI.jpg

"Welcome to the land of dreams!" she happily announces. "Here I'm going to make all your wishes come true, just like I did with all the other guests!"

Kirito draws his blades. "Actually, my wish is that you'd stop bothering my host's guests, or else!"

"Or else what?" the midara taunts. "You're going to try and fight me, only to beg me for forgiveness after you've felt how good I can make you feel?"

BATTLE START!

Adventurer: Kirito

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Dual Blades(+1 Power)
Body: Light Armor(+1 Tougness)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)
Accesoire: None

St-15
Wp-15
P-3(+1)
S-1
T-3(+1)
F-1
A-3
R-3(+1)
Rec-1

Abilities:
Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.

Opponent: Dreamcatcher

Faction: Underworld

Stats:
St- 40
Wp- 60
P- 3
S- 5
T- 2
F- 3
A- 4
R- 3
Rec- 4

Abilities:
XxX Marks The Spot-action-
A basic Sensuality attack. Does +1 Willpower damage for any other succesful XxX Marks The Spot attack that happened this turn.
Drowsy Cloud-action-costs 4 Willpower
Each ability used by the enemy party costs 1/3 more Stamina/Willpower during the next round(rounded down).
Not That Dream Again-action-5 Willpower
On a succesful roll of 5 or higher, the target relives that classic nightmare in which one stands in front of one's class in their underwear. The vision is so vivid that the equipment they had on the body is gone once the dream is over! The equipment on the body gets removed until the end of the battle(it gets returned to you even if you flee or are defeated).
Effect roll-2
Tender Hold-action-costs 3 Stamina
Sensual attack, has the chance to Entangle the target(Ailment 8, target can't take action until a succesful dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers -4 penalty to total Reflex score and -2 direct Willpower damage per turn) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
Cutie Copies-action-costs 10 Stamina and 10 Willpower
Creates two copies of the user with 5 Stamina, 5 Willpower, 3 Power, 4 Sensuality, 1 Toughness, 3 Focus, 3 Aim, 2 Reflex and 0 Recovery. They can Attack and Defend, and have the ability XxX Marks The Spot. At creation, the user must make a roll for duration, and copies last (roll-2) turns. If the copies are defeated with a Stamina attack, they explode, doing 4 Stamina damage to the attacker. If the ability is used again while there are still copies on the field, these instantly get replaced with the new copies. Attackers take a -2 penalty to their total Aim score on an attack if they want to specifically target the original.
*Finisher*Fourway Fun*
Conditions: Once an opponent of Dreamcatcher has lost 2/3 of its Willpower, he becomes suspectible to this attack. To activate it, the target need to be suffering from at least two conditions(Entangle, Drowsy Cloud, Armor Loss, XxX Marks the Spot) and there need to be two copies on the battlefield. If these conditions are met, Fourway Fun activates. At the end of Fourway Fun, if the quest is not finished by the other party members, the victim now has the Group Attack weakness(suffer +1 Willpower damage when attacked by more than one midara in the same round).
Teamwork-passive-
The user gains a +1 bonus on the total Aim score for every other party member that succesfully did an Aim roll on the target this turn.

It's the Dreamcatcher's turn.
"Did I say how good 'I' can make you feel? I meant 'we'!"
The Dreamcatcher spins around on the spot at dizzying speed, and her image splits. Once she slows down, there are now 3 Dreamcatcher waving and make smoochy faces at Kirito.
Cutie Copies-action-costs 10 Stamina and 10 Willpower
Creates two copies of the user with 5 Stamina, 5 Willpower, 3 Power, 4 Sensuality, 1 Toughness, 3 Focus, 3 Aim, 2 Reflex and 0 Recovery. They can Attack and Defend, and have the ability XxX Marks The Spot. At creation, the user must make a roll for duration, and copies last (roll-2) turns. If the copies are defeated with a Stamina attack, they explode, doing 4 Stamina damage to the attacker. If the ability is used again while there are still copies on the field, these instantly get replaced with the new copies. Attackers take a -2 penalty to their total Aim score on an attack if they want to specifically target the original.
Roll for duration: (roll 3)-2=1 turn
The copies seem rather unstable. "Ugh, I messed up," three voices groan in unison. "Never mind, this will be more than enough to finish of a rookie like you!"
-10 Stamina cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 30!
-10 Willpower cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 50!

Two copies have entered the battlefield!
The copies last 1 more round!

It's Kirito's turn!
Your options are:
>Attack(Power or Sensual)
>Use Ability(Dual Strike)
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:44 pm

"Oh no, two screwed up copies whatever shall i do?" Kirito teases practically laughing. Welp lets see if we can cut down your numbers shall we he than lunges forward for an attack on one.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Kirito whirls his blades around and attacks the nearest copy.
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 4)+(good description 1)=8
Dreamcatcher's(?) Reflex: 3+(roll 6)=9
Failure! The midara elegantly dances out of the way!
"Impressive that you could pick out the real me, but it's useless if you can't even strike true!" she taunts.

A copy suddenly attacks from the left!
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 2)=5
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 4)=7
Failure! She comes in with her lips forming a kissy face, but she already has her eyes closed, so Kirito easily darts around her.

Kirito hears a smooch and quickly turns around to see a pair of magical lips fly towards him, coming from another Dreamcatcher.
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 3)=6
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 5)=8
Failure! The pair of lips moves at such a slow speed that Kirito has no trouble evading.

What seems to be the real version, however, is not so slow. She jumps in front of Kirito, kisses her hand and then blows out a cloud of pink smoke.
Each ability used by the enemy party costs 1/3 more Stamina/Willpower during the next round.
Kirito feels his body become sluggish, and it takes more effort to simply move around.
-4 Willpower cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 46!

She giggles. "Don't you feel your body getting heavier?"
While she's taunting you, her abysmal clones poof out of existence.

Two copies have expired!

It's Kirito's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:43 pm

"Damn it!" He growls feeling very weak from the pink cloud. He decides to use a Dual Strike against her before moving became too much of a hassle. "Not Heavy enough!" He assures her. "How about playing fair!"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Kirito, in spite of how slow his body feels, decides to slice twice this round!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 2)+(good description 1)=6
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 1)=4
Succes! The midara didn't anticipate Kirito attacking in spite of the cloud's effects.
Kirito's Power: 3+(equipment 1)=4
Dreamcatcher's Toughness: 2
Succes! 2 Stamina damage! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 28!
One blade rakes across her leg, and Kirito's other blade comes down after it!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 6)-(Dual Strike penalty 2)=7
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 3)=6
Succes! Kirito's strikes are so quick after each other she doesn't have time to react!
Succes! 2 Stamina damage! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 26!
Slash! The blade cuts flesh, and the midara barely holds back a scream!
-4 Stamina for the ability cost(higher due to Drowsy Cloud), Kirito's Stamina is now 11!

Dreamcatcher wipes the blood away from her leg. "So you don't want a nice sleepy dream? Fine then, I'll give you a bad dream!" She kisses her hand and this time blows a cloud of purple smoke that envelopes Kirito's head. The scenery changes....
On a succesful roll of 5 or higher, the target relives that classic nightmare in which one stands in front of one's class in their underwear. The vision is so vivid that the equipment they had on the body is gone once the dream is over! The equipment on the body gets removed until the end of the battle(it gets returned to you even if you flee or are defeated).
Effect roll-2
Failure! Kirito experiences a vision of him standing in front of his class in his underwear, with all the kids laughing at him. He looks down, and sees his underpants have hearts on them. He never wore those, he had teddybear print! This lucid moment breaks the vision, and the dreamworld room returns.
Dreamcatcher really seems to have bad luck today!
-5 Willpower for the ability cost. Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 41!

The effect of Drowsy Cloud has disappeared!

It's Kirito's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Feeling lucky Kirito does for another Attack. He strike his sword inwards while taunting her by yelling "Well that didnt work now did it? For a dream world, you aren't being very creative"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Kirito senses his star is watching out for him, and keeps the momentum!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 3)+(good description 1)=7
Succes! The midara is too pissed by the taunt to dodge!
Succes! 2 Stamina damage! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 26!
While he has slashed her again, Kirito notices her previous wounds have already healed a bit.
Clearly she has quite a lot of endurance.

"If you want creative, I have just the thing for you!" she growls, and blows another cloud of purple smoke into his face. The scenery changes....
Effect roll-5
....and this time, Kirito's underwater! He feels like he's drowning, being dragged down by the wait of his armor. He quickly undoes the clasps, and heads for the surface while his armor sink down to the bottom...
Kirito gasps for air as the vision disappears! Suddenly he finds himself in his underwear in the dreamworld too! The midara licks her lips at his underdressed appearance and says: "In case you were wondering why your pants are also gone, dream logic!"
Body equipment(Light Armor) is gone for the rest of the battle!
-5 Willpower for the ability cost. Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 36!

It's Kirito's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:09 pm

"Dream Logic eh? Most people don't even understand normal logic....great job." Assuming that his missing armor will increase his speed he tries to Dual Strike her. "Underwear this, underwear that. Thats 2 of your abilities with this effect. Really?"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Kirito is not embarassed in the least and instantly attacks again!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 5)+(good description 1)=9
Succes! The midara is slashed again!
Succes! 2 Stamina damage! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 24!
They are superficial cuts, but they must add up! Once more, with feeling!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 2)-(Dual Strike penalty 2)=3
Failure! Perhaps enthusiasm does not beat concentration after all!
-3 Stamina for the ability cost, Kirito's Stamina is now 8!

"You really have no sense of danger, do you now?" the midara wonders. "Anyway, here are some real copies this time!"
Roll for duration: (roll 5)-2=3 turns
The clones appear once more, and seem much more stable now.
-10 Stamina cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 14!
-10 Willpower cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 26!
2 copies have entered the battefield!
The copies last 3 more rounds!
"I'm only being this circumspicious for you, Kirito. I'm setting up an experience you're never going to forget!" Dreamcatcher promises.

It's Kirito's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:49 pm

"No ma'am, no I don't" Kirito chuckles. Guessing that the one nearest to him probably won't be the correct copy twice Kirito takes his chances with the one the farthest instead. He continues to taunt her yelling out "Just for me huh? Oh I'm soooo flattered. Are we going to walk together in the snow holding hands? Finishing it off with snuggling by the fire? Or maybe that was with that last guy you had trapped here." Kirito can't help laughing at himself while he goes for an attack on the farthest doppleganger hoping to hit the correct one.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 pm

(anon 64 would like to join the battle, is that okay with you?)

Kirito gambles, and he swipes at the farthest copy...
Kirito's Aim: Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 1)+(superb description 2)=6
Dreamcatcher's(?) Reflex: 2+(roll 2)=4
Succes! Kirito slices the midara.
Dreamcatcher's Toughness: 1
Succes! 3 Stamina Damage! Dreamcatcher's(?) Stamina is now 2!
The copy bleeds realistically, but briefly flickered anyway.
Kirito gambled wrong!

Now the copies attack! They strike several alluring poses before walking towards Kirito all at once!
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 6)=9
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 4)=8
Succes! Kirito is distracted by their model-like bodies, and doesn't see the heart projectile until it lands a visible smooch on his cheek.
=XxX Marks The Spot=
Dreamcatcher's(?) Sensuality: 4
Kirito's Focus: 1
Succes! 3 Willpower damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 12!
Kirito blushes heavily at the affectionate gesture!
Another copy comes in from the other direction and goes for Kirito's other cheek.
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 5)=8
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 3)=7
Kirito is overwhelmed and lets the other copy give him another smooch on his face, once again leaving a lip mark.
=XxX Marks The Spot=
Dreamcatcher's(?) Sensuality: 4+(Ability Bonus 1)=5
Succes! 4 Willpower damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 8!
Due to the previous mark still sticking to him, Kirito's will to fight drains even more!

The real copy walks up to Kirito while her two other copies snuggle against his arms, and she blows another pink cloud with an audible kiss in the adventurer's face.
Each ability used by the enemy party costs 1/3 more Stamina/Willpower during the next round.
"What I had in mind was a lot more intimate than nights by the fire or walks in the snow..." the temptress coos.
-4 Willpower for ability cost, Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 22.

The copies last 2 more rounds!
The lipstick marks disappear!
Drowsy Cloud is in effect the next turn!

It's Kirito's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 pm

(It Would be rude not to)
"Intimate? How long have I known you for? Minutes? An hour or two?" Kirito remarks skeptically. He decides to attack the closest one "Yeah...I dont think thats it. Do i get a say in this matter?"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 pm

==Dynamic Entry==
Adventurer: Nir

Weapon: Worn Sickle(+1 Power)
Body: Patchy Armor(+1 Tougness)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)
Accessory: None

Stats:
St-15
Wp-18
P-4(+1)
S-1
T-2(+1)
F-1
A-3
R-5(+1)
Rec-1

Ability: Nimble
Nimble-passive-
If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.
==============

A sleepy adventurer suddenly appears in the corner of the room. "What's happen?" Nir yawns. "I was just taking a nap against the wall of the inn and now I'm here..." The three copies scratch their head in mirror motion. "Huh, he must have accidentally crashed his dream into yours.." it echoes from three mouthholes. "I'll deal with him in a moment!" Nir can act on the next turn!

Kirito uses the distraction to attack!
Kirito's Aim: Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 6)+(good description 1)=10
Dreamcatcher's(?) Reflex: 3+(roll 5)=8
Succes! The strike hits the Dreamcatcher while she's looking away!
Succes! 2 Stamina damage! The Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 12!
She nurses her new wound and says: "My, my, you're pretty eager to be milked. And no, you don't get to object, and furthermore, you won't want to object!"

A copy tries to kiss Kirito's neck from behind!
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 6)=10
Failure! Kirito turns around and slices, chasing her away!
Another copy blows a kiss from a distance!
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 5)=8
Partial succes! The kiss may not hit any sensitive spot, but it still hits him anyway.
=XxX Marks The Spot=
Dreamcatcher's(?) Sensuality: 4*(Glancing 0.5)=2
Succes! 1 Willpower damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 7!

The real Dreamcatcher suddenly lunges and grapples with Kirito!
Tender Hold-action-costs 3 Stamina
Sensual attack, has the chance to Entangle the target(Ailment 8, target can't take action until a succesful dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers
-4 penalty to total Reflex score and -2 direct Willpower damage per turn) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 6)+(Teamwork bonus 1)=11
Succes! Dreamcatcher wraps her body around Kirito!
Dreamcatcher's Sensuality: 5
Succes! 4 Willpower damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 4!
Aim roll 6: Entangle is succesful, Kirito is now Entangled(Ailment 8, target can't take action until a succesful dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers
-4 penalty to total Reflex score and -2 direct Willpower damage per turn)
Kirito's resistance against getting intimate with the Dreamcatcher begin to slip away in her tender embrace...
-3 Stamina cost for the ability. The Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 9.

*Finisher Triggered!*Fourway Fun*
Conditions: Once an opponent of Dreamcatcher has lost 2/3 of its Willpower, he becomes suspectible to this attack. To activate it, the target need to be suffering from at least two conditions(Entangle, Drowsy Cloud, Armor Loss, XxX Marks the Spot) and there need to be two copies on the battlefield. If these conditions are met, Fourway Fun activates. At the end of Fourway Fun, if the quest is not finished by the other party members, the victim now has the Group Attack weakness(suffer +1 Willpower damage when attacked by more than one midara in the same round).

"Look now, Kirito, you see you can't resist us.." She begins kissing his neck and earlobe while still hanging around his back. The adventurer lets out an involuntary moan. The two copies approach again, blowing kiss after kiss that leave imprints on Kirito's chest and face. The marks fill with desire. Once they're near him, they pull his underwear down to expose his throbbing manhood, and each copy ends up on a side, using their lips to stroke Kirito's lance. Meanwhile, the real Dreamcatcher has turned Kirito's head and is now kissing him on the lips. "Do you like this dream, Kirito? Do you want to do nothing but sleep from now on so you can see me again and again? I told you I'd give you a good dream..." she whispers. Kirito nods, ashamed that he doubted the midara. The midara smiles and goes in for another deep kiss, setting off fireworks in Kirito's brain. The double blowjob down below also helps matters along, and soon Kirito shoots thick strands unto the floor of the dreamworld. He collapses on the ground with a glazed expression. Needless to say, he's out of action for a while.

The midara and her two copies turn to Nir. "That can be you..." they offer, pointing to Kirito together.

Kirito is defeated!
The copies last 1 more round!
Drowsy Cloud dissipates!

It's Nir's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Nir dashes forward and attacks the dreamcatcher with his sickle (power)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Nir has snapped to attention and is ready to fight! He slashes into the nearest one!
Nir's Aim: 3+(roll 1)=4
Dreamcatcher's(?) Reflex: 3+(roll 1)=4
Succes! The sickle is such an unusual weapon that the midara doesn't know how to dodge!
Nir's Power: 4+(equipment 1)=5
Dreamcatcher's(?) Toughness=1
Succes! 3 Stamina damage! The Dreamcatcher's(?) Stamina is now 0!
Nir is blown backwards as the copy explodes in a rain of magic!
Nir's Toughness protects him against the damage!
4 Power vs. 2(+1 equipment) Toughness=1 Stamina damage!
Nir's Stamina is now 14!

"Ohoho, that didn't go so well for you, did it?" the other two midara laugh.
"How about a kiss to make it all better?"
Dreamcatcher's(?) Aim: 3+(roll 3)=6
Nir's Reflex: 5+(equipment 1)+(roll 2)=8
Failure! The agile Nir skirts around the pair of lips that comes flying towards him!

"How about you strip for us?" the other suggests.
She blows a cloud of purple smoke from her kissy-face. The smoke envelopes Nir and the scenery changes....
Effect roll-1
...Nir stands in a forest at midnight, and is surrounded by a horde of wolves. He's lost his weapon, and his armor is stuck in the branches of a tree. He would need to remove it to escape the baying pack. Unfortunately for the midara, Nir knows that wolves never hunt in this manner. The pack shows no coördination, they just randomly growl and snap. The scenery quickly changes back to the dreamworld.
The midara stamps with her foot. "What detail did I get wrong this time?" she shouts.
-5 Willpower for ability cost, Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 17.

The remaining copy poofs out of existence!

It's Nir's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 am

Ignoring the dreamcatchers complaint, Nir runs in for another slash with his sickle
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:19 am

(looking at your stats again, it seems you've divided five stat points at character creation instead of 5-you've boosted Willpower, Power and still put 3 in Reflex-so I'll 'nerf' Reflex for now and you can just restore it with the attribute points you get from winning this quest)

Nir now slices the real Dreamcatcher!
Nir's Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Dreamcatcher's(?) Reflex: 3+(roll 3)=6
Succes! The midara is starting to get exhausted!
Dreamcatcher's Toughness=2
Succes! 3 Stamina damage! The Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 6!
The cut this time doesn't heal!

Dreamcatcher curses. "I shouldn't have wasted that much power on copies!" She blows a floating kiss at Nir.
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 5)=9
Nir's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 2)=6
Succes! A lipstick mark sticks to Nir's face!
Nir's Focus: 1
Succes! 4 Willpower damage! Nir's Willpower is now 14!
Nir rubs his cheek, trying to get rid of the mark!

It now seems to come down to a contest between Nir's will and the Dreamcatcher's endurance!

It's Nir's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:28 am

Nir hoping to keep up the offensive lunges in again! (And Ahh sorry)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 am

(no prob)

Nir steps to the plate!
Nir's Aim: 3+(roll 3)=6
Succes! The midara is cut again!
Succes! 3 Stamina damage! The Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 3!
The Midara is at the end of her game!

Dreamcatcher pants, but goes in again, this time trying to embrace Nir!
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 4)=8
Nir's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 3)=7
Succes! Dreamcatcher crushes Nir in an intimate hug!
Succes! 4 Willpower damage! Nir's Willpower is now 10!
Nir manages to push her away, but his thoughts drift back to how the other adventurer ended up...he certain sounded overjoyed....

It's Nir's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:47 am

Nir goes in once more seeking to end the fight
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:18 am

Nir fights to the finish!
Nir's Aim: 3+(roll 2)=5
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 6)=9
Failure! Dreamcatcher does a feint and Nir falls for it!

Dreamcatcher senses Nir's thoughts are drifting and goes for the lips!
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 4)=8
Nir's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 1)=5
Succes! Dreamcatcher gives near a peck before he knows what's happening!
Succes! 4 Willpower damage! Nir's Willpower is now 6!
Nir staggers for a bit. If only a small peck tasted so good...imagine how a full kiss would feel...

It's Nir's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 am

Nir shakes the thought from his mind and goes in for another slash, this is getting irritatingly close
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:56 am

Nir throws his all into the swing!
Nir's Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Succes! The Dreamcatcher is slashed deep in the stomach!
Succes! 3 Stamina damage! The Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 0!
She doubles over bleeding!
"Dammit, if this wasn't a dream, I would probably be dead now..." the midara tells.
"Do you know how long it will take for me to recover my powers now?"
The dreamworld begins to fade....

Kirito wakes up in his bed in the inn in dirty underwear. He quickly exchanges it for a clean pair, and get dressed. Walking down, he spots Nir entering through the door. The two exchange an awkward glance, before theorizing on what happened in the dreamworld. The innkeeper listens to their story and decides to also pay Nir for his assistance. However, since Kirito seems to have taken the brunt of the attacks, he gives his late wife's Lover's Pendant to the adventurer. Over a couple of beers, the two adventurers strike up a friendship, before returning to the village.

==Stay The Night cleared!==
==New Quest unlocked: Slumber Party==
Each adventurer:
+2 Levels(you may choose two other abilities from your class-Lv. 3 abilities are now unlocked-, and gain four stat points to divide)
+400 coins
+Tonic(cures any ailment)
Kirito only:
Accessory-Lover's Pendant(+2 Sensuality)

Post your updated stats, equipment, abilities, items and remaining coins in the provided template in the latest page of the Hub thread!
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm

I'd like to thank the academy and anon for this win! Silly question but what is the effect if sensuality used for?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Attacks that hit Willpower. You can also seduce midara, in order to obtain them as Summons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next