A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 pm

I love apocalyptic stories. Books, movies, video games. The idea that the world will end, how it will end, and most importantly, how survivors deal with the situation and each other is fascinating. Zombie apocalypses are also a fun idea, and with things like The Walking Dead, they've become much more popular. Not sure if any of you are familiar with the game develop TellTale, but I love their style of games. The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, etc.

Anyways, I have no idea how this could be incorporated with uponherlips, but would someone be willing to write either a story, cyoa, or anything else regarding an apocalyptic(any kind really. Not sure how zombies could play into it, unless they infect by kissing, and aren't decayed rotting corpses, but the infection is all mental, having them appear normal and fine, but have a craving for kissing. Actually, that'd be kinda cool now that I think about it) setting? I'd love to see one done here, as it hasn't been tackled, and I think there could be some great and creative ideas brought into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 am

How about this? It's an abandoned text document on my hard drive. It may not be exactly what you had in mind, but since I am a long time lurker who created an account to reply to you, I hope you like it!

Basically humanity ended by earth quakes, and the main character just fell down a chasm and was knocked out. It ends abruptly, but I kind of lost a lot of the spark behind it. And yeah, my indenting is all over the place.

I regained my consciousness lying on my front, in a dark, cold, damp, foul smelling area. A few rays of light from the surface shown down on me and some of my surroundings but not much illuminated what looked like a deep ravine, shadowed by dilapidated buildings and other structures.
My lower half fell in some mud that had hardened and caked on my knees down to my boots. I didn't have the motivation to move quite yet, and my head was swimming, and I couldn't even remember some of the events leading up to this. I remember leaving my home the next day to retrieve supplies, but everything else was a little hazy.

I slowly got to my feet and rubbed my aching joints, looking around. This was territory I wasn't even remotely familiar with, and I had no idea what kind of creatures lived here. And it was dark and eerily quiet. Nonetheless, I wasn't afraid. Confidence, and even arrogance to some extent was needed to get by in this world. Especially if you're on your own.

I decided to work out the details of how I got here later, and press on. I tried going up, but the structures were none to stable. The end of the ravine I woke up on was too steep too climb, and there were no footholds, and I was too weakened anyways. I decided to walk the ravine, and find a way out from there.

I felt discomfort on this path, not just the limited visibility, but I also seemed to be heading down rather than up. I felt worried about dying here and never being found, there were still too many unresolved issues I had to worry about. I looked on the positives. I had no broken bones, and I wasn't bleeding very badly. The blood that flowed from a few scratches and cuts had long dried and caked over. My equipment was missing however, and I needed bandages and food.

I walked on, telling myself I'd make it out okay, and maybe this place was too remote for bandits to populate, not to mention dangerous and inhospitable. I felt some slight self pity though as I trudged through the muddy, and somewhat smelly ground. The thought of being attacked by a slime or two grew as I walked through the dark lands.

I heard a creepy, unidentifiable cry from nearby, and looked for a way out of it's path. I saw a sewer drainage pipe, and decided that I didn't want to spend another minute here. I climbed into the pipe and pressed on, soon entering a deep, complex, yet somewhat well lit sewer. Way better than the ravine I thought. I entered what seemed like an old maintenance room, where the was a locker and a desk, as well as old tools. I heard footsteps close by suddenly, that made every hair on my body stand straight up. I hid behind the desk and took deep, quiet breaths. The footsteps were getting closer, slowly. Each step had a long delay between them. The source of the sound soon entered the same room as me, and moved in my direction.

"Warmth." I heard a soft female voice say.

This was bad, whatever it was, it could sense me. I got up and reached for a light switch. Surprisingly, the light worked. The room lit up and I saw my enemy.

It was a young woman, a head shorter than me, with long white, faded hair. Her eyes were empty and a dark purple, and her skin was a faded, deep, greyish blue. She walked with a limp, and I noticed her clothes were ragged and she had several injuries worse than mine, some of which were bandaged, but others were old. I even saw some bone on her arm where flesh and clothing was ripped. She overall, looked and walked like a zombie. She was still a pretty young girl though, and probably died somewhere around my age. I stepped back in shock, and in disbelief at how a zombie could exist. She advanced on me quickly, and I, finding no exit, backed into a corner.

"What do you want?" I asked, cautiously.

"Man....warmth." She moaned, getting closer.

She reached for me and stroked my face, stopping inches from my body. She leaned in closer, and placed her other hand on my arm, feeling my bicep, exposed by torn cloth. She smiled and leaned closer, her breath smelling awful and her grip and clammy skin icy cold. I pulled away to the left of her and tried to draw my way around her and get out, but her grip suddenly tightened and held me still for a second. After more struggling I got out of her embrace and turned towards the door, but before I could break into a run she tackled me from behind. She pushed me to the floor and held me down roughly, entwining her arms and legs around my waist, and neck.

"Help me!" I called out, "Help mmmmph!"

She clasped a hand over my mouth and squeezed me tighter, now hurting me badly. She rolled me over in her hug, still holding a powerful grip on me. I hit her with all I had, but it was like she couldn't feel pain and despite her thin frame, was incredibly strong. She leaned in close and half closed her eyes, grinning slightly. I gritted my teeth as she stroked my hairline, and pressed her soft chest against me.

"What do you want from me!?"

She leaned in further, the smell now unbearable, "Love........smooch."

She closed her eyes and locked her lips with mine, kissing me long and very hard. I struggled to no avail, and let out several muffled cries for help. Unable to speak clearly as her cold, foul tasting, and wet tongue dominated my mouth. I couldn't move anymore, now overcome with the strangest combination of pleasure and disgust. I lay still, barely able to move or keep my eyes open as she ended the kiss, leaving my mouth full of her gross fluids and their unpleasant tastes. She then ended the kiss, loudly, and before I could catch my breath, she forced her mouth over mine, kissing me again, even longer and harder this time.

"Love....warmth." She moaned happily, squeezing me.

She then licked my cheek long and hard, coating my face in her sticky, slimy saliva, and began biting my neck gently, not ripping the flesh off, just sucking and nibbling, sweetly, but rather passionately. I made a final attempt to pry her off before I all but gave up. Under better circumstances, I may have been able to fight her off, but I was in a weakened state, and felt overwhelmed with all the strange feelings. Lust and disgust, and slight self pity swirled in my mind as the world began to slowly fade. The zombie girl kissed me again, long and hard, and I found myself wanting to return her love, but unable to. Everything faded and I blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:23 am

That was a great read Steve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:22 am

I totally agree. Awesome idea and story steve. You think you could continue it sometime, that is if you get more ideas for it? I can relate to not having a creative spark, but I think a story like that could definitely be fleshed out with more survivors and background on what happened to these women and why. I dunno. But whatever the case,  thanks for posting it! I thoroughly enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Thank you for the critique. It has been a long time since I wrote that, I was experimenting a lot when I wrote it. But I saw your post and thought it sort of fit what you had in mind.

So I'll see what I can do with the premise, and maybe have a serious draft, in early or mid-March. I kind of have a serious week ahead, but I think I'll find the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?   Today at 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Would Anyone Be Willing to Write This?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1