A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:06 am

Before going on the Quest, perhaps read the update on Dungeons in the How To DM thread.

Nir looked at the map the church delegate had given him. After a week or so of diving through the archives, the holy man had found that the lurid idols the party had destroyed earlier were the exact match of the female founder of a church sect that called the midara messengers from the heavens, and viewed their lovemaking as the path to reach enlightenment. Their old headquarters, a weather-worn chapel, was located precisely in the area in the midst of all the villages that had been visited by midara preachers and merchants selling the idols. The delegate thought to once again hire the adventurers who had helped the church with their previous problem, but only Nir was available at the moment. Luckily enough, the scythewielder had found two other companions to take their place: a foreign warrior named Tsurugi and a youngster who held a grudge against this particular group of temptresses. They soon arrive at the omnious entrance of the chapel, an unnatural silence lingering over the place:  https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5303/5670297125_208354f4f1_z.jpg

        Altar
      /         \
 Basin xxxx Passageway
     \           /
      Entrance

Nir is currently at the Entrance.
Nir's options:
>Move(Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item
>Escape

Tsurugi is currently at the Entrance.
Tsurugi's options:
>Move(to Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item
>Escape

Erik is currently at the Entrance.
Erik's options:
>Move(to Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item
>Escape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage



Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Tsurugi looks around the immediate area.
"Let's see what we have here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:10 am

"I'll go on ahead" speaks Nir as he begins moving towards the basin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi



Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 am

"Then I'll head towards the passageway." Erik said before heading down the other path. Despite going up against a possibly very dangerous opponent, he was somewhat glad for the space from his companions.


Last edited by PieForPi on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:30 am

Tsurugi searches the Entrance.
Roll=5
Succes!
The adventurer looks at the crumbling walls and finds an inscription near a worn fresco:
"The divine is beauty without end/
On wings of lust we shall ascend."
This writing seems to be of the sect who used to reside her.

Nir moves towards the Basin.
It is a crumbling room with a bath in the middle on a raised platform. The bath is empty.

Erik moves towards the Passageway(I assumed you meant this with heading in the opposite direction).
It is a corridor which look like it could collapse if one so much as sneezes.

The adventurers go their separate ways.

Nir is currently at the Basin.
Nir's options:
>Move(Entrance or Altar)
>Search
>Use Item

Tsurugi is currently at the Entrance.
Tsurugi's options:
>Move(to Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item
>Escape

Erik is currently at the Passageway.
Erik's options:
>Move(to Entrance or Altar)
>Search
>Use Item


Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi



Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:38 am

(Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry for the mistake.)

Erik began to examine the old decrepit hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Nir stops to examine the basin area
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage



Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Tsurugi goes to the Basin area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Erik snoops around in the rickety structure!
Roll 3=Partial succes!
The adventurer trudges through the passage, inspecting every inch. However, he puts his hand in the wrong place, sending a part of the hallway crumbling! While he manages to avoid the worst of the ensuing shower of stone, one of them still painfully lands on his noggin!
3 direct Stamina damage, Erik's Stamina is now 12!
The adventurer sees stars, but manages to shake it off!

Nir examines the abandoned room.
Roll=6
Succes!
It must have been used for baptisms of some sort, according to the images on the wall. He inspects a somewhat hidden alcove, and finds a Holy Water! They must have used this to fill up the tub!
(Holy Water added to inventory)

Tsurugi moves to the Basin area, and spots Nir pocketing a bottle. Huh, he must have cleared out the room already!

The party is learning more and more about what ruïn they're in!

Nir is currently at the Basin.
Nir's options:
>Move(to Entrance or Altar)
>Search
>Use Item

Tsurugi is currently at the Basin.
Tsurugi's options:
>Move(to Entrance or Altar)
>Search
>Use Item

Erik is currently at the Passageway.
Erik's options:
>Move(to Entrance or Altar)
>Search
>Use Item
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi



Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Not wanting to stay in the unstable hallway any longer than necessary, Erik makes a beeline for the Altar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Nir follows Erik to the altar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage



Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Tsurugi Also heads to the alter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:00 am

Erik comes from one door opening, and Nir and Tsurugi from the other. The party is complete again, standing inside a dome-shaped room held aloft with several pillars. A platform with an altar is on the far side of the room, sitting under a broken statue that's vaguely recongnizable as the shape the idols were made in. Candles, scrolls and empty vials littering the floor show signs that this place has been in use recently. The room is eerily quiet.

The party briefly discusses what they've found inside the chapel. This place was probably used for ceremonies, but what kind of ceremonies?

Nir is currently at the Altar.
Nir's options:
>Move(to Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item

Tsurugi is currently at the Altar.
Tsurugi's options:
>Move(to Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item

Erik is currently at the Altar.
Erik's options:
>Move(to Basin or Passageway)
>Search
>Use Item
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi



Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 am

"Wait. We've been to every room, and still haven't run into any Midara. Are we sure this is the right place?" Erik asks as he starts examining the Altar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 pm

"Should be" Nir replied, before starting to search the room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 pm

"Should be" Nir replied, before starting to search the room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage



Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Tsurugi smiled and nodded.
"I found words that I can't understand in the first room. but what I could make out was about an angel and lust."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 am

Tsurugi tells him comrades about the inscription. Lust-inducing angels, that certainly means they're at the right place. They start to inspect the room in detail:
Nir=roll 5
Tsurugi=1
Erik=4

Nir looks at the statue. It does look like those idols of the previous job indeed!
Erik picks up some of the scrolls. The instructions are rather arcane, but he can make out that they have something to do with lust being the key to ascension.
Tsurugi stalks around the pillars...when he suddenly feels a soft kiss in his neck. "Well, I knew I should have expected company sooner or later, but I thought it would be some hapless pilgrims instead of armed adventurers!", the owner of the lips speaks.

Tsurugi bats the woman away and jumps backwards, drawing his weapon. Nir and Erik are at his side instantly, doing the same. A gorgeous neophyte steps into the light: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1938482002_1/New-2014-Women-s-Adult-Sexy-White-font-b-Greek-b-font-font-b-Goddess-b.jpg
"I am Lydia, priestess of love, here to ascend to the heavens on wings of lust!" she shouts. "My followers will spread the message of unity between men and midara through all the corners of this province!" She takes on a provocative stance, ready to do battle!

Battle start!
------------------------
Adventurer: Erik(Lv. 2 Journeyman)

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Sword(Power+1)
Armor: Common Cloak(Toughness+1)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boot:(Reflex+1)
Accessory: None

Stats:
St-15
Wp-15
P-4(+1)
S-1
T-3(+1)
F-3
A-3
R-2(+1)
Rec-2

Abilities:
Nimble-passive-
If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Weakness:
Angel Lust(-2 Focus against Sensual attacks by midara of the Angel faction)
Duration: 2 more Quests

Inventory: 1xMinor Potion
Coins: 100
-----------------------------
Adventurer: Nir(Lv. 4 Journeyman)

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Sickle(+1 Power)
Body: Patchy Armor(+1 Tougness)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)
Accessory: None

Status:
St-18
Wp-18
P: 5(+1)
S-1
T-2(+1)
F-1
A-3
R-5(+1)
Rec-1

Abilities:
Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.  
Whirlwind-action-costs 4 Stamina
Hit all opponents for 2/3 of your total Power score for this attack. Due to the wildness of this attack, any succesful dodge by a target exhausts your Stamina for another point.
Artful Dodger-action-costs 3 Stamina
Add a +2 bonus to all your total Reflex scores next turn. On any succesful dodge, the opponent that targeted you suffers 1 Stamina damage that ignores Toughness score(but not damage prevention of other abilities).
Nimble-passive-
If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Weakness: none

Items: 1xTonic(cures any Ailment), 1xHoly Water(obtained while exploring), 1xPerfume Bomb
Coins: 700
-------------------
Adventurer: Tsurugi(Lv. 2 Journeyman)

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Katana(Power+1)
Armor: Common Hakama(Toughness+1)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots:(Reflex+1)
Accessory: None

St-15
Wp-15
P-4(+1)
S-1
T-2(+1)
F-3
A-3
R-4(+1)
Rec-1

Abilities:
Sharpen Sight-action-costs 2 Willpower
You observe the movements of the opponent carefully, giving you a +2 bonus to your total Aim score on your next two turns!

Items: 1xMinor Potion
Coins: 100
---------------------------
Opponent: Neophyte

Faction: Angels

St- 45
Wp- 50
P- 4
S- 5
T- 3
F- 3
A- 5
R- 3
Rec- 4

Abilities:
Angelic Approach-action-
Basic Sensuality attack. The user casts a blinding light behind them that accentuates all their features, and then walks up to the target for a kiss. On an Aim roll of 5 or higher, the target has a -2 penalty on his next total Aim score.
?????
?????
?????
Aegis Genesis-passive-2 Willpower
At the start of every round, roll a die. If the roll is 3 or higher, the user creates a disc of energy called an Aegis with 1 Stamina, 5 Power, 3 Aim and 4 Reflex. The Aegis can't attack, but if the Neophyte is attacked, the Aegis will afterwards attack the opponent who did so. An individual Aegis can only do this once per turn. Lasts indefinitely, but the number of Aegis on the battlefield cannot exceed the number of adventurers.
?????
*??????*??????*
------------------------------------
Tsurugi is still somewhat enchanted by the midara kissing him! -2 Focus for the next two rounds!

Erik has already suffered some damage in the act of exploring, his Stamina is 12!

"As a priestess, I have certain protective magicks in place!" Lydia announces.
Aegis Genesis-passive-2 Willpower
At the start of every round, roll a die. If the roll is 3 or higher, the user creates a disc of energy called an Aegis with 1 Stamina, 5 Power, 3 Aim and 4 Reflex. The Aegis can't attack, but if the Neophyte is attacked, the Aegis will afterwards attack the opponent who did so. An individual Aegis can only do this once per turn. Lasts indefinitely, but the number of Aegis on the battlefield cannot exceed the number of adventurers.
Roll=4! Succes!
An Aegis has appeared! It has 1 Stamina, 5 Power, 3 Aim and 4 Reflex!
-2 Willpower, Lydia's Willpower is now 48!

The party eyes the floating disc that has popped into existence next to the midara warily.

The party's turn!
Erik's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee

Nir's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee

Tsurugi's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee


Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 am

Nir wastes no time in lunging in to attack the neophyte with his sickle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi



Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:10 am

Erik rushes in behind Nir for a follow up attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage



Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 am

Tsurugi attacks the Aegis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:17 am

Nir swings his sickle in a broad arc!
Nir's Aim: 3+(roll 2)=5
Neophyte's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Partial succes! Lydia dives back, but is still scraped by the tip!
Nir's Power: 5+(equip 1)*(Glance 0.5)=3
Neophyte's Toughness: 3
Failure! Only her clothing is damaged!
"You shouldn't have done that, now looks what happens!", Lydia points out.

The Aegis spins and glows in seeming anger, and retaliates!
Aegis' Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Nir's Reflex: 5+(equip 1)+(roll 1)=7
Partial succes! Nir puts his scythe in the arc of the disc, and it bumps slightly off course!
Aegis' Power: 5*(glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Nir's Toughness: 2+(equip 1)=3
Failure! It bounces off Nir's armor without doing any damage!
The adventurer scoffs at the meager effort.

Erik strikes from the other side at the Neophyte while this is happening!
Erik's Aim: 3+(roll 2)=5
Neophyte's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Partial succes! The midara once again steps out of the way of the sword a tad too late!
Erik's Power: 4+(equip 1)*(glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Neophyte's Toughness: 3
Failure! A lock of her hair falls off, but she's otherwise unharmed!
"My, it's surely a day of near-misses, isn't it?", the temptress observes.

Tsurugi thinks it wise to take care of the midara's protective magicks!
Tsurugi's Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Aegis' Reflex: 4+(roll 2)=6
Succes! His katana cuts into the disc!
Tsurugi's Power: 4+(equip 1)=5
Aegis' Toughness: 0
Succes! 5 Stamina damage! Aegis' Stamina is now 0!
It shatters into fragments of light!
"It's really not much use, dear, I can always create more!" the seductress taunts.

"People who surpress their desires for my body are especially annoying! Here, have something that will make you suffer for your hypocrisy!" the midara shouts, aiming at Tsurugi.
Sinner's Seal-action-5 Willpower
The target gets a spell cast on them that forms a seal on their wrist, used in older times by the devout to unlearn their sinful desires. Anytime the target suffers Willpower damage, the Seal activates and does 2 direct Stamina damage. The Seal lasts for (roll)-2 rounds. Does not count as a debuff, so no Recovery rolls are possible.
(roll 4)-2=2 rounds!
A bolt of light shoots from her hand and hits Tsurugi in the chest. A sensation goes through him, telling his body to move away from carnal thoughts. Tsurugi shakes his head and now finds a seal on his hand that he's not sure of what it does!
-4 Willpower for the ability, Neophyte's Willpower is now 44!
"I'm going to enjoy tormenting you!", she gloats.

Aegis Genesis-passive-
(roll 1)
Failure! The simultaneous spellcasting seems to interfere with the midara's generation of the Aegis!
-2 Willpower for the ability, Neophyte's Willpower is now 42!

Sinner's Seal on Tsurugi lasts 2 more rounds!
Focus Penalty on Tsurugi lasts 1 more round!

The party has gained greater knowledge of their opponent's capabilities!

The party's turn!
Erik's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee

Nir's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee

Tsurugi's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsurugikage



Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Tsurugi defends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieForPi



Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-09-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Erik thrusts his sword at the midara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Nir moves swiftly, backing up Eriks attack with one of his own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins   Today at 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Open RPG-Quest: Idol Origins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» OPEN EUROPE BULLETIN...........what"s going on with the fat cat MEP"s
» Chong is known for appearing in the films Quest for Fire (1981), The Color Purple
» Cigarettes banned from open display
» Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3
» Open letter to Crimewatch

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: