A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Valencia's Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hertzez

PostSubject: Valencia's Quest   Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:04 am

After her brief encounter with a midara named Misty, Valencia finally decided what she'd do, getting to know more about this midara and possibly find a peaceful solution for both party.

She awoke in the bed of a villager, still feeling a bit woozy, her mind is still full of the siren even after she's fully awake. After recuperate for a bit, Valencia finally left for the town hall to look at the quest board, and what she'd find is unsettling.

Midara, midara, midara everywhere. Every requests and every problems are related to midaras. What in the world happened between the humans and the midaras? Does the midaras really are vile creatures or like humans, some are not?

Valencia then saw a quest named "Pervy Preacher", it's a quest about a preacher that forced their ideology to others. This seems to be a perfect quest for Valencia now. Midara or not, forcing your belief to others are wrong. Determined, Valencia signs up for the quest.

But that quest is not the only one that grabbed Valencia's attention. The quest for chasing off Misty, the siren, is still there, much to her annoyance. She then rip the quest paper off the board, and crumpled the paper before throwing it away. The thought that other people might hurt her "friend" leaves a sharp pain in her heart. She'll come back one day for her, and that'll be the first step to befriend the midaras.

(As you can see this is a story for my character. As the story progresses my character's alignment will also change depending on the outcomes. There might be wouldn't any lewd scenes, so if you're here solely searching for that, you might as well skip this thread. Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Valencia's Quest   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:31 pm

dam i red it an i want sum sexy ladies in it man. write sum next time.

btw wats lewd mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Valencia's Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1