A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OMG where have I been?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: OMG where have I been?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

Good question haha. Well Ive been moving actually. I moved out and am rooming with my neighbors who have kindly accepted my rent offer. They have a nice gaming computer that i am using for my work. Smile

Why haven't I been posting?
Yet another good question. Well basically.....

I have pretty much dried up DLsite... So Ive been looking into modded games.
2 games in particular have caught my eye and Im sure you guys have seen the mods at least once. I am of course talking about:

Sexout - New Vegas mod
SexLab - Skyrim mod

Both of these are frameworks for sex based gameplay for their respective mods.
I have successfully set up both of these suckers and I gotta tell you.. It isn't easy haha
Hours and Hours were wasted troubleshooting haha

Was it worth it? You tell me Smile

Sexout (New Vegas):
Click me for pics:

SexLab (Skyrim):
Click me for pics:

Summary:
So which one do I like best?
Well its a tough choice. Let me outline the benefits of each mod and engine.

Sexout was the first one I came across.
It has a wide variety of submods for different fetishes, BDSM, Bondage, Slavery, Rape, etc etc
And it has tons of customization mods and comes with an in game mod configuration menu

SexLab is much newer.
It has all of what Sexout has + Fluid animations, tons more expansive options into the slavery + bdsm
It has realistic textured penis and vagina straight out of the box. Different characters look different. An expansive array of submods and it has cool new gameplay mechanics that Sexout simply isn't advanced enough to have!
The only downside is that this mod is extremely hard to get working and will take about 4 or 5 hours to do so.

All in all I like sexlab more because even though it is hard to install it is definitely worth it in the end. Those screenshots are only a small fraction of the capabilities of both of these mods haha

If you guys could please comment what you think of this that would be awesome!! Im waiting for a kissing only submod from SexLab as Sexout simply isnt that advanced to have facial animations, much less a BnB compatible skeleton with a tongue.

Let me also add that both of these mods have their own toys pack, degrading slave tattoos, ball gags, whips, pillories and other BDSM gear and much more. If you like going hardcore... then these mods are for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OMG where have I been?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: