A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solais

PostSubject: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Saw this spanish guy playing I was caught in Succubus, which resembles Desire Dungeon if you have played that game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NijNBN2wo   The first boss kisses you around the 7 min mark after she beats you before going into rape mode.

I downloaded the game myself to try it out, seems like its quite a small game (30mb). Im at the moment only at the second boss who doesnt do any kissing and Im actually kinda not expecting more kisses, but I'll try to continue to find out :p

I downloaded it at http://hentaifromhell.org/game-i-was-caught-in-succubus/  if anyone wants to try

*Edit: Oh, forgot to add that this game has no translation. I dont understand a single japanese character, so thats why im still only at the 2nd boss Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks for the fresh material, I'm going to download it right now Smile

EDIT: Ah I already played this game actually lol and yes there is no more kisses in the game besides the first boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:14 am

theres also off screen yaoi

its only brought up in passing during the ending and seems to be there for story reasons and comical effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Awww~ She is cute. >w< Wish I understood what the text was. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Someone else is getting a crash at the begining of the game?

Nevermind problem solved xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   Today at 5:24 am

Back to top Go down

I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1