Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.

Go down 
+77
Proot
LunarBlade
Ivory_the_chocobo
GenericUsername420
ZeroBeat
WuvWuv
SnuggleBun
Deweye
Lipstick_Brat
Anonymous469964
DNHumanBeing
Luizu
Kilprel
Moss-182
Carayn
Present
Biscuits_Man
Luhyzi
Weatherkeep
Calamity
LastSorrow
ConTheMink
Crizice
herwillingslave
MexicanSchnitzel
Removed
PieForPi
Winged Aegis
DarkHeroAxel
Kingoffusion
ZengumitheCandymouse
X_Simply-Perfect_X
Mizuhashi
Jello
AzureTyrant
No one
Vampire'sThrall
Warrior of Darkness
VulcanS
sfbirdie
forest Assasin
[Account Inactive]
Insomnia
DarkTemplar13
wolfzero001
Celesty
Kephry
Dataslycer
hapless_agonist
Craicte
SoloWingPixy
Cyberstrike
palatude
Lady Malboro
Ignia
bapswent
BurningVulcan
kissfan
deus111
jonathan123
Ziggy
unknownwatcher
Eredin
Badoxe
SomeGuy
LipsInfinity
Kis-aragi Rana
GingerLipstick
NeoGeno450
guametsunami
hertzez
anon64
Lightshock16
tsurugikage
argaz003
Mkmd13
Caustic_Clown
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 am

I would like to fight against passion lips

Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:36 am

Awesome, who would you like to play as?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:40 am

i will play as my character prowd

guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:47 am

Hey Celesty I'd be down to rp with you as my character George
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:26 am

ok, both topics are made. Can't wait to see you all there
Back to top Go down
Lady Malboro

Lady Malboro

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm still up up for some RP anytime on Discord, Feel free to add me! (Lady Malboro#4028) or Kik messenger (LadyMalboro). i also have a big list of baddies here choose wisely Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Um... would anyone be willing to do Big Sis Octo vs one of my guys? If it is alright of course.
Back to top Go down
DarkTemplar13

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Hey there. I'm brand new to the site and I'd like to find some RP. o,o
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm

-wolfzero001
Well, I would have been willing to do it, if we didn't already have a RP planned. Maybe when that one is over, if no-one has answered your call by then.

-DarkTemplar13
I assume you want to battle against one of the midara (enemies)? If so, you'll simply have to look for a character you'd like to battle against and make a character of your own.
Back to top Go down
DarkTemplar13

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

That's the idea. Where would I find midara exactly? ^ ^"
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Simply go the character/enemy creations subfolder and find an enemy you like. If you have any other questions, you can send me a private message ^^
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:44 pm

[quote="sfbirdie"]-wolfzero001
Well, I would have been willing to do it, if we didn't already have a RP planned. Maybe when that one is over, if no-one has answered your call by then.

Really? Sure, that would be great! Owo!
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Welp, I guess it's time I made my victim-debut as well. Is there anyone who is willing to fight me using Bonny and Tali? I leave the amount of bunnygirls, if I fight them both or solo, or if Caramel fights with them, all up to you, so surprise me!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 5:02 am

I would love to have a battle against someone. I'm still working on my character though..First of many, possibly.

But as for who I'd like to fight...I guess I don't really have anything specific. Whichever would make for a good first time RP, if that's okay?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:24 pm

In the midst of brainstorming Sierra's personal moves, I am looking for a bout with a character that would normally have conflict with her motive or have a plot reason. (ex. Crimson Cutie capturing a lackie that Sierra is shadowing to try to find a source of the crime.  Friendly test of skill vs Corrupted Fighter.)  

I could also use a bit of help with Sierra's profile as well since I normally do free action oriented combat and not so much as defined move-set.

One question I want to ask if it is possible to have RP outside of battle?  I tend to prefer character interactions based RP and even slice of life.

Edit: Finished her profile but could use some help polishing it.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Passion Lips has been in many bouts already, but it is clear we need to go even deeper.

Passion Lips vs. Passion Lips when?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:08 am

The thought is amusing but I don't think Pash is into self-cest.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:39 am

In a small sleepy town where everyone knows your name, a clone gone rouge has found her way in and is now wrecking havoc on the hearts of men.

*cut to scene of a guy sweeping a floor getting pounced on by Pash's clone. He lets out a scream that quickly turns into moans of pleasure as the two of them fall to the ground.*

A vixen will be forced to become a heroine in order to set things right.

*cut to the two Pashes in argument, standing over a bunch of love stuck guys with dazed looks in their eyes, goofy grins on their faces, and lipstick marks all over their faces lying on the ground bellow at the two girls' feet."

Pash: "You can't do this! This is not the way of things!"

Clone Pash: "I know you are but what am I!?"

Pash: *blank look on her face before saying* "Oh, she is good..."

This summer, join Pash as she faces her toughest foe yet:

Herself.

*Cut to action scene of Pash running and dodging a bunch of pink hearts before jumping up and and firing off a giant heart towards the camera, causing the scene to cut to pink with the title:*

Passion Lips 4: Original Copy
In theaters, Summer 20XX
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:49 am

I'd watch it.

In unrelated news, I think I remember an enemy that used to be on this website....The Office Sisters or something?
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Seeking someone to play various Midara against Adventurers played by me, on either Google Docs, or Discord. Would anyone be interested? Raf Esquivel #6918 is my Discord Handle.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 1:56 pm

I wouldn't mind having the chance to try out Bomberman or Geno. Though I still have my other muses, too.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 3:05 pm

I would love to say: Sure, I'll RP with you!... But it's been a pain to get back into school, to the point where it's almost impossible for me to update on Mondays through Thursdays... However, not for long. Starting next Monday, I'm willing to accept new RPs, so feel free to contact me if you are interested, and I'll see what I can do for you.

Edit: This also counts as an invitation to people new to RP's, I'm more than willing to try and lead you through it, and give you a bit of a feeling on how they go. ^^
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Seeing as I just made a heroine, I'd like to see how she fares if anyone is interested. If you prefer, you can also contact me on my Discord. Drop me your tag in a PM and we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

Was wondering if anyone would like to rp with Gage, I haven’t got a preference on against who, just lookin to write yo

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 9:53 am

i'll still waiting for the third chapter of glen vs fairy tale :c

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next