A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:31 am

(Well you played off my writing fuckup in the best way possible)

Nir stands perplexed for a second, but seeing his opponent had faltered he went down on all fours by the bed to grab his weapon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Nir tigers under the bed and reaches, hoping not to accidentally cut his hand off on the blade of his weapon..
94=success!
...and he grabs hold of it, dragging the scythe towards him, ready to battle once more, naked but fierce, his dong flopping as he jumps up to face Cutica.
(Disarmed effect is over!)

Cutica, for her part, feels inspired by the assassin's manouevre and also squats down on all fours, lifting her rear towards the would-be attacker, and wiggling it in his face. "Let's play Pirates! Do you want to find the booty with me?", she cheerily says, turning her pouting face towards the man...
36=success!
...the teddybear underwear, the plump arse, the inviting smile, the saucy tone of her voice, the elegant lingerie...the balls of the assassin ache for release. He can either finish this encounter and find the nearest bathroom to wank the tension out, or he could...

Nir has 8 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 9 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:11 am

Nir tries his best to ignore the girls admittedly effective charms and dashes in for a double strike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:01 am

Nir rushes in, scythe at the ready, and swings in a wide, diagonal arc, so that the cutie really can't dodge..
71=failure!
...but she blows him an air kiss, causing him to hesitate and change the aim of his swing at the last instance. Dammit, he curses on the inside. She's a midara, not a maiden, and he needed to get his shit together.

Cutica is happy that his resolve is crumbling and switches positions, no posing like she's a model on a sinking ship, cupping her chin with one hand, caressing his thighs with the other, and all the while she keeps blowing those adorable air kisses. No hearts or other magical effects appear...
42=success!
...but she doesn't need those. Nir wants her everything, and restraining himself is pure torture. "My captain, do you not want to see the many treasures in my hold?" the midara mocks. How can he resists this?

Nir has 7 WILLPOWER remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:57 am

This is getting, really difficult. It seemed Nir's everything acted for her, would giving in, and its consequences be so GCSE? Conflicted, Nir attempts to shove the girl away, aiming to gain some space and some time to get his head straight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:14 am

Nir fights as his body moves closer again, putting his scythe against the side of the bed. He tries to control his muscles as they trudge zombielike to the waiting woman. He inches onto the bed, and with all his spared willpower he attempts to shove the beauty...
63=failure!
...only for his hands to end up right atop her soft chest. He honks them sheepishly, knowing how the midara will take this as an invitation..

"My, a typical pirate, instantly going for the chest!", she giggles, grabbing hold of his wrists and forcing her victim to massage her ample boobies. Slowly, she raises her face closer to his as she penetrates his eyes with her passionate glare...
84=success!
...and she gives him a soft chaste kiss, safe in the knowledge that Nir is utterly helpless in her hands, and she can take this slow. "Hmm, I wish you'd had something sweet to drink instead of that bitter ale before you came here," the cutie complains. Nir feels a strange feeling of regret coursing through his brain. Dammit, just how deep does she have her hooks in him?

Nir has 6 WILLPOWER remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:33 am

Nir is almost entirely under her spell now and he knows it, fighting off the urge you apologise he goes to push her off him once more, albeit weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:26 am

Nir manages only a weak shove, doing little to deter the persistent siren song in his head. He secretly loves what she's doing to him, slowly lapping away his resistance like a wine saved for a special occassion, only growing more delicious the longer it ripens. He can't hold off any longer and jumps on top of her on the bed...
4=success!
...kneeing her right in the stomach as he jumps on top of her, tugging at her undergarments while sniffing up her ravishing scent. Cutica is somewhat perturbed by the reversal of the assassin's reluctance, rubbing the painful spot while the man sits on top of her, panting.

Regardless, this is good. She has him in the palm of her hand. "Sit back a bit, my captain. I'll unlock the treasure for you," she whispers, sliding of her bra and panties, while keeping her teddy on, appearing more scandalously then if she was completely naked.
76=success!
Nir obeys, moving a bit back, waiting instructions on how to please his new lover. Still, a part of him is rebelling, thinking that even if she has gotten him in bed, he certainly won't sleep with her on her terms.

Nir has 5 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 8 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Nir tries to pull himself together, it takes all his strength to convince himself not to straddle the girl and give in to his desires, he spends his turn trying to get off and put some distance in between them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:40 am

Nir's balls are starting to hurt, and a mix of love and lust is turning his thoughts into an incoherent chaos. One thing is for sure, he needs to get off pronto!
58=success!
One hand wrapped around his erect shaft, Nir uses the other to push himself away from the midara, walking backwards from the bed as he greedily ogles the beauty, who is pleased. "Yes, make your peg leg grow for me, captain!" she says as she licks her lips. "Let me help!" She gets off the bed and walks towards the masturbating man, but she underestimates how rigid Nir is as he cums with a loud moan, shooting a wad straight into her eye! She shrieks and turns back, bruising her knee on a post.

Hopping around on one leg with a hand on one of her eyes, the cutie hisses: "The one-eyed, one-legged pirate! Very clever, it seems I've underestimated you. But don't think a refractory period is going to do you much good." Her demeanor does a 180 as she whipes the spunk out of her eyes and blows a cute heart towards the crotch of the exhausted Nir!
5=failure!
However, she can't see very well with one eye only, and the kiss misses the mark and hits the floor instead, turning it into a garish pink under Nir's feet.

Cutica has 7 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Nir, feeling rejuvenated and seeing he still has a chance, goes to pick up his scythe and attack with it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:27 pm

His schlong now limp, Nir feels his head clearing up and dives for his scythe, as Cutica takes the time to clear her eye. He reaches under the bed....
52=success!
...grabs it, and in one fell swoop, aims to cut the lass' legs off at her feet. Blood splatters as the midara hits the floor.

Strangely, she doesn't seem that impressed. She rants: "Oh, now it is on, you naughty boy. I'm going to turn you into my loveslave for the rest of your life. Even if I get bored of you, I'll permanently plant a longing for my warm embrace and warm sheath in you that no-one will ever be able to break. You'll see my face and scream my name whenever you please yourself or are in the embrace of another lover. Ribbon Regeneration!" Ribbons with a cute motif poof into existence and wrap themselves around the wounds, before merging with the skin of the seductress so that she's none the worse for wear.
33=failure!
However, despite her enticing threats, Nir's newfound resolve is unaffected. All those tricks must surely be sapping her strength!

Cutica has 6 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 am

Brushing off her threats Nir feels slightly elated, he genuinely has a chance at winning this, even her own healing magic was failing. "Losing your touch sweetheart?" He taunts before dashing close for another attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Pressing the attack, Nir tosses a jab hoping to gaud his opponent, as he goes with another scythe attack. The midara simply kisses her fingers before snapping them...
75=failure!
...and another ribbon appears, this time shooting out towards Nir's weapon, and winding around it in a knot. It breaks the arc of the swing just enough to make the assassin miss.

"Now, I believe you have a present for me, neatly gift-wrapped. After all, the holidays will soon arrive to this land!" the midara says. With a seductive smooch she kisses her fingers again, snaps them, and a ribbon floats towards Nir. It tickles him, snakes around his body touching his sensitive areas...
82=success!
...and then loops itself into a bow around Nir's penis. It's not clear what magic is in there, but the fleshy appendage hardens once again. Cutica stares down and licks her lips. She giggles: "It looks adorable, I can't wait to get my hands, or my lips, on it." Perhaps the second time will be the charm? Nir's resolve is wavering again.

Nir has 4 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 6 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:25 am

Well this can't be good, Nir thinks, by which he means "well this feels unnaturally good" which is always bad in these situations. Panicking slightly steps back quickly, opting rather to spend this turn removing the ribbon rather than attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:06 am

Nir struggled to slide the ribbon off of his member, as it seemed to magically move itself in place anytime he moved it. Cutica moved in closer and got on her knees, ready to take the assassin's schlong into her mouth...
14=success!
...just as Nir broke the enchantment, and saw the ideal opportunity to knee his adversary in the jaw. She fell backwards while muttering "Oh darn it!". Even her cursing was cute and whimsical.

She jumped up and puffed her chest out. "You know, you really haven't seen an ounce of my power yet. Do you want to know what happens when I truly push myself?" she bragged, before kissing the palms of both her hands and slapping them together. The midara began to glow, her outfit dissolving once more, before two narrow ribbons appeared, one tying itself to barely cover her puffy nipples, the other to loop around her buttocks and legs in order to hide her sex. Meanwhile, other ribbons popped into existence around the bed, on the floor, across the entire room. The entrance was barricaded by a network of ribbons weaved across the opening. "How do you like my Ribbon Realm?" the temptress asked when the fireworks were over.
70=success!
Nir looked at the seductress once more, this time being nearly naked. He felt greatly enamoured by the beauty, wondering what kind of kinky things she could do with those powers. Maybe she'd bind him down and suck him off while he pleaded for more, slowly teasing him to an explosive climax? The fantasy of the assassin went into a frenzy.

Nir has 3 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 5 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:11 am

Needing desperately to clear his mind before he gave in to his fantasies, Nir backs off, adopts a defensive stance and tries to refocus on the fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Nir readied himself. The midara giggled, clearly seeing the assassin was just about ready to bury his sword in her sheath. The grip on his scythe was weak, his stance sloppy, his gaze unsure. She fired a barrage of ribbons from all sides at her victim...
61=failure!
...and the assassin was incredibly fast, managing to chop and shake off most of her assault. But he didn't come any closer to his adversary, and so the stalemate lasted longer, much to his chagrin. This was almost not worth the effort, maybe he should just get it over with and pork her into next Sunday.

"Hmm, this is going to be delicious. I'm going to give you exactly what you want, even if you won't admit it. My pleasure is your pleasure, my wishes are your desires, and your desires shall be fulfilled in the most explosive manner I can think off!", Cutica said in a manner that indicate the power was making her a tad loopy. She once more gestured to the ribbons around the room...
88=critical success!
...and Nir threw his scythe away and let himself be suspended in a web of coloured knots, spreading him wide and ready for whatever obscene plans his temptress had for him. She smiled and walked up to him, posing cutely and blowing kisses, making her prey struggle against his bonds trying to get closer to her. Once she reached him, she peppered kisses in patterns across his chest while her hands tugged as his erect penis, expertly keeping him from cumming too fast while bombarding him with a flood of pleasant sensations. She looked him deep in the eyes, wordlessly gave him another kiss on the lips and then down went her head again, and this time her teasing lips tortured his weapon with a torment of torrid pecks. "I could suspend you here on edge all day and all night, but the pleasure would turn you into a vegetable," Cutica teased, confident in her control. "How about you lie down and then I'll go down on you once more?", she suggested, loosening the bonds on the hanging hero.

Nir has 1 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 5 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:50 am

Nirs mind is a mess,almost every part of him wants to give in, to just lie down and let her show him heaven. However, part of him still won't give up, and its that part of him that causes him to attempt to slip out of the now loose bonds, maybe he could at least last a little longer if he was free to try and dodge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   Today at 1:29 am

Back to top Go down

SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: