Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightshock16

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:05 pm

(Haha no worries man. as you can see although I was fine with you calling the shots I liked to make my own presence known. I enjoyed that, even in defeat...but5 then I guess that's how this place works. XD. I do look forward to doing it again, wether with you or someone else...hopefully with a more updated character too. Smile )
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:27 pm

(Yeah, I kind of picked up the whole, "PC takes action, DM fills in action with descriptions" from other RPs here. But I definitely probably got carried away with the narrative, so I hope that didn't take away from the experience. I'm going to try to work on condensing actions and descriptions as to not perhaps limit player freedoms in the future.)
Back to top Go down

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2