Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valencia vs Allura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Valencia was returning to town to turn in a quest she had just completed, a couple of Midara had taken over a farmstead outside the town and were stopping any business or trade, leaving food supplies scarce. With business soon to be back to normal Valencia was proud of a deed well done. She could see the main gate on the horizon when a figure stepped out of the woods, she was about a head taller than Valencia with blonde hair and pale blue eyes, she was wearing only a black bra and panties, leaving very little of her incredible body to the imagination, she had a toned stomach, long slender legs, and perky breasts that were easily a d cup. Valencia immediately recognised that this was obviously a Midara and drew her sword. The Midara said nothing, but continued approaching her, emanating confidence.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:19 pm

This Midara is either too full of herself or is very strong, as she didn't bother to do any sneak attacks on her and instead waltzing right in front of her. Then again, she might've known that Valencia had not fully recovered from her run-ins with the Midara earlier.

She did rested up in the inn for a night, but for almost the whole night, her mind was filled with the Midara couple she banished, resulting in midnight wake and a wet dream.

Not knowing how will this blonde Midara fight, Valencia tried to observe her for a while, looking for hints for the Midara's fighting style. The Midara is tall and had a toned body, and with that kind of confidence, she might as well be a Midara that specialized in hand-to-hand and physical combat, using her sturdier body to pin her opponent down and forcibly smother her opponent with her perky... beautiful breasts... and you just need to relax- wait, what?

"What were you thinking, Valencia?!" Valencia shake her head, ordering her mind to snap back to it. This Midara is clearly dangerous, she hadn't did anything just yet, and Valencia's thought already wander just by observing her body.

Valencia need to end this quickly if she want to return, still, considering how the Midara might use her impatience for counterattack, Valencia decided to keep her guard up and observe her movement for a while. If things goes well, she might get an attack or two in by countering her attack instead.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:20 am

(Gonna make it so numbers above 30 are a success, let me know how you want to handle health, cos for this method of dming in probably won't be factoring in resistances mainly due to time constraints on my part)

Valencia: no action
Allura: 43 - success!

Valencia watches the Midara, waiting to see what she'll do.

The Midara continues her aporoach, opening her arms and speaking in a voice like honey "You look stressed out sweetie, why dont you let me give you a nice hug to help you relax". Valencia was struck by how soothing her voice and inviting her actions were. Though she didn't comply, she didn't move away, allowing the Midara to wrap her arms around her. Her embrace, while not particularly tight, was incredibly comforting, and as it went on Valencia became acutely aware of the midaras chest pressing gently against hers.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:13 am

(I understand anon, just handle it however you want. The default 15 health preset is fine by me.)

It was a mistake.

The instance the midara opened her arms it was clear that Valencia was mistaken.

The instance her words reached Valencia's ears, her resistance faded.

And the instance her body pressed against Valencia's, her fighting will's gone.

She's not the physical type, but instead fighting with irresistible allure to subdue her opponent, and Valencia was caught in it. Thankfully though, Valencia's still able to regain some of her sense, she tried to fight the temptation and tried to swing her sword's hilt to the back of the midara's head.

(I had an idea anon, how about if the character is struggling or in a bind, their hit chance drop? Like 50% instead of 70% or even lower, so they need to roll numbers higher than 50)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:51 pm

(Works for me)

Valencia roll: 63 Success!
Allura roll:20 failure!

Valencia manages to gather her wits and strike the Midara over the head with the hilt of her sword. The temptress stumbles back clutching her head, momentarily too dazed to act!

Valencia will:14
Allura stamina: 14

Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:43 pm

That was dangerous, Valencia thought to herself. The battle had only just started, but Valencia is already having difficulties, it was fortunate for her that she'd be able to break free from the midara's hold, any longer and she'd be unsure what'd happen to her.

Not wanting to waste any moment now that the temptress is dazed, Valencia immediately run to the midara to slash her with her sword.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Valencia roll:61
Allura roll: 88 - Critical, bonus affect

Valencia, seeing her opportunity, ran in and slashed at the Midara. Her blade found its mark in the temptress's arm forming a decently deep gash.

Upon receiving the wound the Midara slumped to the floor, she looked up at Valencia, who was surprised to see she was crying. "All I did was give you a hug, and you tried to kill me..." She sobbed, as Valencia looked into her eyes she felt a shudder of guilt run through her, compelled by this, she apologised to the Midara and asked if there was any way she could make it up to her

"Could you kiss it better?" Such an odd, child-like request threw Valencia further off guard, the guilt compelling her to grant it. She crouched down and gave the midaras wound a kiss, the sobbing continued so she tentatively began Justin around the wound, she didn't particularly notice the fact that her kisses began to trail up the midaras arm into her neck, her skin was just so soft and kissable, Valencias mind was just starting to wonder to what her lips would feel like against her own when the sudden silence of sobs captured her attention, she looked up at the Midara who had a lovely smile on her tear stained face, she knelt up slightly and pulled Valencia into her, Valencia was given a lovely view of the Midara's chest while the temptress herself began to gently kiss her hair, thanking her in honeyed whispers for complying.
"I feel so much better now, to have gotten such lovely kisses from such a beautiful young lady, and you really are beautiful" The praise and tender kisses began to put the young adventurer into a daze, by the time her mind cleared she was lying on the floor with the Midara kneeling over her, affectionately stroking her cheek.

(Hit chance reduced to 40% on next turn, the alluras hit chance increased to 80%)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:08 am

(Lol that move was amazing anon, they way you used trickery and sympathy to her advantage was excellent)

"What just... happened?" Valencia thought to herself. She was in the middle of battle, and everything was going her way, she even managed to get a slash at the midara. Then she saw her teary eyes, and everything went fuzzy from there... and suddenly Valencia was lying on the floor with the Midara over her.

The memory was blurry, but it's slowly coming back to her. She remembered the way she kissed the midara's arm and neck over and over. The way her skin tasted... the lovely view of her breasts... and that alluring lips. Yes, that lips, the lips she was craving, now that her memory's coming back, she craved it even more.

The craving is too strong and Valencia struggles to fight it, she looks to her surroundings and found her sword lying out of reach, she can only force her way out of the Midara's grip unarmed. But that lips... those breasts... it'd be so much easier to give in....

(Action - struggle if roll success, if it's a failure, well... perhaps she'd do other things.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:14 am

Valencia roll:33 Critical Failure
Allura roll:62 success

Valencia goes to push the Midara off her, but her attempt lacks any sort of strength, and after a couple of seconds she gave up, relaxed her arms around her beautiful opponents neck, and gently pulled her in for a kiss. The Midara complied happily and brushed her lips lightly against Valencia's, over and over, in between kisses Valencia thanked the Midara who rewarded her with softly spoken compliments, after a while Valencias strength faded to the point where she was semi conscious, allowing the Midara to make another move.

She lay down, propped up slightly against a tree and slowly pulled Valencia onto her lap, so that she was lying on top of her on her back, her head resting on the stunning temptresses chest. Allura took Valencia's chin in one hand and tilted it back so that she could give her thrall a kiss on the lips, while her other hand went to stroke her chest, giving Valencia's breasts a wonderful massage.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:28 pm

The assault is too much for the wearied mind of Valencia, her consciousness is slipping and her body is resting. The position she is in now is too comforting for her to fight back even if she had the strength. Her head pleasantly laid in the soft prison of the midara, and even though her craving for her lips has been fulfilled, she wanted more. And even worse, the feeling of the Midara's massage give Valencia the urge to return the favor.

Valencia then slowly turned around so she'd be on top of the Midara, all while staring the Midara in the eyes with slight smile in her face. It's not until her hand is almost cupping the soft mounds of the Midara, only an inch away, when her senses finally clicked in, "this could be the chance to get away from the Midara while she's not aware". But even so, this time Valencia is struggling with herself, the prospect of fondling the Midara's full, soft breast, and snuggling her head there while being smothered is too tempting for her to reject. Her hand is just so close to seal the deal here.

(Action - Struggle
Anon, you could always put the words for my characters, when she's under Allura's spell her dialogue is yours to control. No need to be afraid too much for her character, I'm sure you can handle her. Smile
Anyway, how much is the HP again? I lost count here haha.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Valencia Roll:90-Success!
Allura Roll:60-Sucess!

Valencia manages to push herself away from the Midara, who'd relaxed her grip as she was sure victory was hers. Valencia manages to get up, and this time doesn't even think about attacking, she desperately decides to take advantage of the distance between her and the enchantress and turns to run...

She's only taken a couple of steps before a beautiful soft voice calls out to her
"Hey, where're you going honey?" The words affect Valencia as if they were a magic spell, as soon as she heard the midaras speech she stopped and turned to face her. The beautiful figure was on her feet and looking at Valencia with a worried expression "I'm over here sweetie," she spoke in a sugar coated voice "No need to go over there, the forest is dangerous after all". It was so sweet that such a gorgeous loving girl cared for Valencia
"Why were you going away?" Allura carried on, Valencia felt compelled to answer
"I...I dont know..." She stammered, "I want to come to you I think..." Valencia's mind swam, but she walked back to the Midara in a daze, upon reaching her Valencia was greeted by Alluras silken lips on her own, the soft kiss was all the encouragement Valencia needed to fall into the midaras arms once more
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:05 pm

(correct me if I'm wrong with their HP)
Valencia's Will: 9
Allura's Stamina: 12

(Anyway, I'll assume she had picked up her sword if you don't mind since I don't think she will escape without picking up her weapon)

Yeah... Why did she ran...? Why should she resist...? Why should she fight this beautiful being...? The embrace is all the comfort she's needed, so why should she let go...?

It's almost no use fighting back, the Midara's alluring charm overwhelms her mind again and again, and now she's back at the position where she started, in the Midara's embrace. As time goes on Valencia's mind got more and more muddled, her mental power is now almost half of it should be, if this keeps up she will eventually, genuinely enjoy this and cease to resist.

With her mind working out the situation, her reasoning came back to surface. Just like at the beginning, Valencia is at the same position at the start of battle, so she figured that the same attack will hopefully works once more. She swung her sword's hilt to the back of the midara's head, hoping it will let her escape the midara's grip.

(I must say Anon, even though this RP hasn't ended yet, Allura here already stems to be one of my favorite character in this forum. You should get her a profile later on, she's to good the be passed Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:54 pm

(I got hit by a massive case of flu, will be able to actually update this regularly now)

Valencia roll:72-Success!
Allura Roll:3-Failure

The Midara is entirely focused on holding Valencia, taking her time to caress the girl in her embrace, to make herself as irresistible as possible. She is so focused in fact that she doesn't notice Valencia raise her arm, and bring the hilt of her sword down on her head. Allura is sent sprawling to the ground
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 pm

(Like I said, you can take your time, don't worry Anon
Anyway I guess I'll be the one to write their HP for now)
Valencia's Will: 9
Allura's Stamina: 11

Again, it's like deja vu, watching the same scenario over again, the same attack, and the same reaction. Valencia remember what happened afterward, she recklessly rushed in, and walked straight into the midara's trap.

She doesn't want the same thing to happen again, but what other option does she have? It's at this time that she curses herself that she doesn't have any ranged attacks. She considered fleeing but oddly enough, can't bring herself to do that. Every time she thought about fleeing a voice rung inside her head, prompting her to stay.

Seeing there's no other option, Valencia curses once more before lunging straight to the downed midara with her sword.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:22 am

Valencia Roll:12-Failure

Valencia goes to strike downwards at the fallen Midara, but the beautiful temptress raises her hand and blows a kiss before Valencia can finish her attack, cluster of red hearts come forth from the Midaras lips, instinctively Valencia stops her attack and attempts to dodge.

Midara roll:26-Failure

It seems Valencia ducked away at the perfect time as the hearts sail past her head harmlessly before dissipating in mid air.

Valencia will:9
Allura stamina:11
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 am

That was close, but the midara's poor attempt to defend herself just now proves that she doesn't have any intricate tricks against Valencia's advance, so she decided to be reckless once more and blitz the midara with full speed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 am

Valencia Roll:24-Fail
Allura Roll:61-Success

Valencia sprints at the Midara once more, dashing in quickly, as she strikes however, the Midara releases the shower of hearts once more. At this point black range, Valencia has no time to move out of the way and her mind is quickly overwhelmed by their effects.A warm dizziness consumes her as she stumbles back

Valencia Will:8
Allura Stamina:11
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:27 pm

It turns out that Valencia's thinking is still too naive, it was foolish of her to rush in just like that, and now she went back to unfavorable position. Again, Valencia is angry at her own weakness, but her anger is soon replaced by a warm feeling when she saw the Midara.

She feels... strange....
It's a feeling she's foreign with.

She feels... fuzzy....
As the strange feeling grow stronger, so does her heartbeat.

She feels... Love.
It was clear, the feeling is love.

Valencia's heart wrench at the slightest thought of harming the beauty. The feeling grow stronger and stronger the more Valencia stare at the Midara, yet she can't bring herself to avert her gaze, she want to stare at her forever.

"A...ah... Y-you... I...." Valencia stammers, intend to submit herself to the Midara. But just before Valencia finishes her sentence, she shut her mouth tight with her left hand.

Struggling with her growing passion, she tries to fight her welling emotion and tries to continue her attack, commanding herself to stop thinking about her "lover", "No, Valencia! This feeling is only her trickery! You must finish this fight even if it means fighting your own lover!"

Valencia eyes widen as she finishes her thought, "Wait, that's not right, what are you thinking, she's not your lover! Stay strong, Valencia!"

Valencia shakes her head, then tries to feebly lift her sword to swing it at the Midara, despite her own emotion.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Valencia Roll:27-Fail
Allura Roll:14-Fail

Shaking herself from the Midaras spell, Valencia went to slash the Midara with her blade, just before the blade made contact Valencia stopped, she couldn't bring herself to strike such a beautiful creature. The Allura didn't notice her stop in time however and vanished in a puff of pink smoke, appearing a few feet away from where she was, she missed her opportunity to act while dodging a blow that would never have hit
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:10 am

It seems that the Midara's confidence has faltered, but Valencia's has also, with her attempt failed yet again. What's more, Valencia still hasn't get rid of her feelings for the beauty completely, so she take some time to compose herself, and tries to attack her carefully.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 am

Valencia Roll:24-fail
Allura roll: 70-Success

Valencia steps back and tries to focus, to clear her head, she closes her eyes and breathes deeply, however she instinctively opens them once more when she hears
"What're you doing over there cutie? Trying to relax a little? Let me give you a hand..." Valencia closes her eyes once again, attempting to ignore the alluring Midara's taunts, however this proves to be a grave error as the next thing she feels is the Temptresses soft chest against her back, and her skilled hands massaging her shoulders, the instant wave of both arousal and relaxation shatters any chance she had of steadying her will as she let's our an involuntary moan, and relaxes into the Midaras hold, allowing her to carry on the massage even longer, and plant a soft moaning kiss on her cheek before she comes to her senses.

Valencia will:7
Allura stamina:11
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:55 am

As the midara massage her shoulders, contentment wash over Valencia and she's feeling thankful all of a sudden. Filled with gratitude, she spontaneously slipped a little "Thank you..." to the beauty, and her face turned red, blushing with heat and arousal.

Love began to well up again in her mind when her cheek kissed, and she relaxes her head on top of the midara's breasts. Then the midara's cheek caught her attention, such a soft, smooth porcelain skin with no flaws. Valencia wonders whether the midara will ask her to kiss that soft cheek, since that's what Valencia actually wants.

Yet, her senses still resurface now and then, and she continues to struggle from the beauty's hold.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 am

Valencia Roll:56-Success
Allura Roll:13-Failure

The Midara does comply to Valencia's silent wish, giving her a soft, purring kiss on the cheek, however this sudden rush of charm magic somehow reminds Valencia of the danger she's in, as her captor pulls away, she shoves back with her elbow, sending the off guard Midara staggering back

Valencia will:7
Allura stamina:10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:30 am

Seeing her chance, Valencia went for another relentless attack, aiming to double slash the midara.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:38 am

(Gonna roll for both slashes)

Valencia Roll:46, 70 - Double Slash Success!
Allura Roll:100-Critical Success!

Valencia whirl's through the air, slicing twice viciously at the Midara, both cuts connect and the temptress staggers back. However she stands up and opens her arms wide
"Enough of that silly violence beautiful, come here, let me give you what you want"

Something about the confidence in her voice compelled Valencia to comply, she eagerly accepts the Midaras embrace, the trance breaks a second too late. Valencia instantly tries to struggle out, but at this proximity the gorgeous Midara simply gives her a kiss on the cheek, her aggression fades as she herself holds the Midara tighter, sitting contently.

(Valencia is now charmed and her physical attacks have a 50% chance to do less damage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valencia vs Allura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura Empty

Back to top Go down

Valencia vs Allura
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: