Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valencia vs Allura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hertzez

hertzez

Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 am

The midara's comment about violence struck Valencia's mind more than it should. Now that she thinks about it, violence is indeed silly, she should've accepted the midara's love from the start.

The kiss on the cheek's proven to be effective, so much that Valencia can't help but to hug her as tight as possible and returning the kiss on the beauty's cheek is all she can think of. In addition, as this distance the knight noticed something she missed before, the alluring scent of the midara, it took all of her to not enjoy the sweet aroma.

With Valencia's will has dropped to a dangerous level, she almost can't fight back. Yet she realized she's not fully defeated yet, she makes use of the situation, and proceed to bearhug the midara. It's a dangerous gamble as the beauty can fully counter her effort, this might be her last chance and should she fail, she don't think she can resist the midara anymore.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Valencia:30, success!
Allura roll, 20, failure

Valencia hugs the Midara close to her, almost more for her benefit than as a form of attack, however as she released her, she notices the beauty blush slightly, she doesn't even seem to bother attacking.

Valencia will 6
Allura stamina 10
Allura will 15
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 am

That does it. That slight blush breaks all of the Valencia's reason. Valencia can't hold back anymore, those slightly red, soft cheeks are begging to be kissed.

Abandoning all reason, Valencia finally relaxes her grip, and put one hand on one of the midara's cheeks, tenderly caressing them. After, with a slow, pulling motion, Valencia guides the beauty's face closer to hers, and starts to kiss the sides of the beautiful midara's face. Beginning with a sniff kiss that results in unexpectedly overwhelming fragrance to fill her nose, followed with a gentle, soft smooch on both cheeks, allowing Valencia to get a taste of the skin of the fair maiden.

It's unknown what will the results of this gesture be, but it's clear that after willingly tasting the midara once, Valencia can't get enough of it, she simply wants more.

(Willpower attack (?) )

(really sorry for the absence, I moved to someplace remote and can't get hold of good internet, not to mention I'm having roommates now. I don't think I can get active so often but I'll try. Hope you don't mind and willing to continue this)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:49 pm

(Yeah I'll try and continue this when I can, not sure how regularly I'll be able to do so, I explained why in the long form rp)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:06 pm

(No probs, glad to hear you. Much better than having caught up in the last terror attack I guess, seriously I was worried something like that happened haha...)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:15 pm

(Thanks for the concern but don't worry I'm absolutely fine)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:37 am

Valencia roll 13-failure!
Allura roll 90 -success!

Valencia tenderly kisses the midara but its more effecting her then her opponent
Allura kisses back aggressively, quickly overwhelming her opponents senses before breaking the kiss and removing Valencia's top. She begins to teasingly kiss Valencia's breasts over her bra, making the girl ache for more and speaks "I'm not taking that off for you sweetheart, if you want more, you're gonna have to make the effort
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 am

(lol anon, you're such a tease, I'm quite confused whether I should make Valencia comply or not haha)

Valencia's eyes widen as shame and realization dawns on her: she wants this, this is what she wanted. And her tears well up, disheartened by the sudden cold treatment of the midara and her own heating body.

Valencia ponders whether or not she should do what the midara said, but the kisses on her bra-covered breasts teases her mind more than what she could take, and breaks her resistance. Gulping, Valencia closed her eyes and starts to reach the bottom of her bra... she hesitates, but she can't take it anymore and slowly pull them up, revealing her bare bosoms and presenting them to the midara to use as she wish.

Tears start to roll down on her cheeks as she bit her lips to cope with embarrassment, she can't even look at the midara and faces the other way while still closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:12 am

Seeing Valencia crying, the temptress stops momentarily and embraces her victim, cradling her comfortingly. "It's okay darling, I've never met any adventurer who could resist me, and I've never enslaved or hurt one either, there's no shame in losing this. Let's just try and have a little bit of fun okay? She kisses Valencia reassuringly on each cheek
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:39 am

Upon hearing the midara's words, soft and comforting, Valencia calms down immediately.

"O...okay...." Valencia replied and slowly lie down, while having her hands opened, welcoming the midara. Even so, she still hesitates to take action and wondering what the midara will do.

The midara said she never enslaves other, so there's no harm on complying, right? But, is it yet another trick by the midara?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:59 am

Allura doesn't go to ravish Valencia just yet, feeling almost sorry for the girl who's so totally under her spell, even though she wasn't lying about not wishing her harm. She pulls Valencia closer to her and holds her tightly "you're safe her sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you, and you can leave whenever you want okay?". She punctuates each pause with a chaste kiss on Valencia's lips. She'd kind of taken a liking to the girl, she was cute, big hearted and brave. Maybe she would decide to stay for a while, and they could travel together
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 am

As lovely as she is, there's one thing that the midara said which Valencia don't understand. Being with someone as lovely as her, why would anyone want to leave?

Her mind a puddle, Valencia can only stare at the midara, she can't even think of any reason to leave.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 am

The Allura stares back at Valencia, says nothing, but reaches out and offers her hand
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 am

Valencia, lost in thought, can do nothing but comply, she takes the midara's hand, eager for what will comes next.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:59 am

The Midara pulls her into a passionate kiss, her tongue dancing with that of the young warrior, Valencia begins to feel her strength fade
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Her mind full of bliss, Valencia has no second thoughts of returning the gesture. She enjoys the midara's lips and tongue as much as she can, smooching and sometimes sucking on them. The feelings are wonderful, and returning them only makes the pleasures even better.

But, as her strength fades and her breath runs low, she breaks the kiss. She stares at the midara, panting softly, and then asks, "I... I don't know what should I do... Especially with a woman."

Looking at Valencia, it clears that she's inexperienced, but her eyes are full of passion and seems eager to what the midara has in store.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:57 am

Allura looks at her thrall "come with me" she speaks softly, "you and I will make a great team..." Valencia looks at her adoringly as she trials off and leans in for another kiss. Valencia meets her lips and her indecision leaves her. The feeling of Allura's lips against her own was something she couldn't go without, as the Midara pulls away she offers Valencia her hand. Without faltering she takes it, as Allura leads her to her new home
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:08 am

Valencia is in a trance the whole time she's following Allura, yet a set of words stuck inside Valencia's head, and Valencia struggles to understand the meaning behind those words...

"A great... Team..?"

Though whatever it is, it doesn't matter as long as she can stay together with the midara, forever and ever...

(Thanks for the great RP anon! We had shaky moments sure with me having no clue with what to do, but you pulled through with an interesting scenario! Also Allura, despite having no profile, quickly become one of my favorite temptress, she's just too good xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valencia vs Allura   Valencia vs Allura - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valencia vs Allura
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: