Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Will finds himself lost in the fog as he traverses through the woods. He's been travelling for days now but hasn't been able to locate any nearby towns to rest. As he walks into a nearby clearing he suddenly comes across a mysterious looking house. It feels pretty ominous and Will gets a bad vibe just from being near it but he needs a place to rest for a bit so he figures that he might as well see if anyone's home.

He walks up to the door and knocks. No one answers but to his surprise the door opens and he decides to go inside. The inside of the house is equally plush and creepy as he notices a big couch with a few heart shaped pillows, a mirror stand with some makeup tools sitting by it, and a large cauldron sitting in the middle. A disturbingly sweet scent hangs in the air, and Will gets the feeling he might want to leave but before he can turn around the door to the entrance suddenly locks.

"Well what do we have here?" a deep sultry voice purrs behind him. Will turns around to see a trio of beauties floating in front of him, all wearing a short black backless dress and witch caps.

"Greeeaaat...". Will thought cracking his knuckles. "I've run straight into some midaras"

"Goody, a new playmate~" one of them chimes. She has short black hair and is wearing black eyeshadow and lipstick. She seems unusually excited like a kid with a new toy to play with.

"Should we skip straight to the fun, honey?" says another who seems to be fixing her makeup. Her purple hair is in a long medium length ponytail and she's wearing purple eyeshadow and lipstick. Will notices a dreamy look in her eyes like someone lovestruck and it gives him a bit of a chill.

"We'll get to that...but first why don't we give our new loverboy here a taste of what he's in for girls?~" says the third one. She has long red hair tied into two pigtails and wears red eyeshadow and lipstick to match, just like the other two, which makes Will realize upon further inspection that their triplets. He also gets the feeling she's the leader, and judging by her tone, a lot more aggressive than the other two.

"Nice to meet you hotstuff" she says. "My name is Rojo, and this is Nero..." she says pointing to the black haired girl. "and Roxo" pointing to the purple haired girl. "We're going to have lots of fun" she chimes as all three start giggling.

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters must use abilties from their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt to Will does +1 Willpower damage

===============

Will Helm's Abilties

Passive: Rule of Boxing - Will will not strike an opponent while they're down, out of courtesy, waiting for them to get back up.

Straight Lunge - Will quickly lunges forward with a jab directed at the stomach. Deals 1 stamina damage. (can be used every turn)

1-2-3 Combo - Will gets in close with his fists up as he quickly jabs with repetition at the target's stomach. Deals 2 Stamina damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Right-Left Hook Combo - Will gets in front of his target before delivering a right hook punch to the target's head and after that a left hook punch. Deals 3 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Feign Dizziness - Will begins to start wobbling to the left and right as if dizzy, in an attempt to make his movements less predictable, allowing for a 100% chance of dodging the next attack. Rolls die. Even number means the attempt is successful, however if the number is odd it will backfire and he will unable to dodge the next attack that comes his way (can be used every 3 turns)

Dizzying Uppercut(Must be feigning dizziness for this move to be an option) - Will gets in close while feigning dizziness and delivers a spinning uppercut to his target's head, causing both of them to get dazed for real from the attack. Deals 5 Stamina damage + paralyzed status

Witch Sisters' Abilities

Bullet Kiss- ??? Deals 2 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Kissy Perfume- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Magical Spin the Bottle- ??? Roll die. 1-30 for Rojo, 31-60 for Nero, 61-85 for Roxo, 86-100 for all 3. Deals 4 Willpower damage with either midara, but 5 Willpower damage + paralyzed status in the case of all 3 (can be used every 3 turns)

Red XL Lipstick Test- ??? Deals 6 Willpower damage (one time use)

Black Missile Lipstick Roulette- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (one time use)

Purple Loveslave Lipstick Domination- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage + charmed status (one time use)

=========

Will will succumb after losing 25 WILLPOWER
Witch Sisters will succumb after losing 25 STAMINA
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:43 pm

"Well. You won't get to have your fun with me yet!" Will says confidently as he takes a few steps and then lunges at Rojo with his right fist out, his red boxing gloves making it look like a bullet.

(By the way, i'm fine if the witch sisters make use of either of their finishers. And how should I tell which attack i'm using? Or is what I typed good enough?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:11 pm

(You can just say which attack you're using)

20= success!

His quick blow manages to strike Rojo in the gut and knocks her out of the air. "Ooh...aren't you feisty" she grins and turns to the other two. "Let's show him a good time, girls"

Move: Bullet Kiss, 74= success!

They pucker their lips and blow a stream of kisses that turn into tangible lips that continue to hit him constantly until they send Will flying into the wall behind him. Afterwards Rojo says "Hope you enjoyed your sneak preview, because the fun's just getting started~" as all three wink and pout their lips suggestivel

Will's WILLPOWER- 23
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 24
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:21 pm

"I'll give you this, ladies. That felt good, aside from getting flung into the wall." Will started to get up, this time getting close to Nero as he attempts to use a quick combo of jabs.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:49 pm

11= failure!

Nero backs away from his rush and Will almost stumbles over himself trying to recover. Nero giggles "If you thought that felt good, you haven't seen anything yet cutie" she says reaching into her cleavage and taking out a curious looking bottle

Move: Kissy Perfume, 55=failure!

Will quickly takes notice however and knocks the bottle out of her hands, causing it to crack as it hits the floor. "Boo" she pouts "And I just finished making that batch too. You and I are gonna have to play hard enough to make up for it, cutie" she says smacking her lips

Will's WILLPOWER- 23
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 24

(By the way if you're move fails you can try again. The turn restriction only counts if it succeeds)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:55 pm

"Whew, you catch on quick. But unfortunately for you, so do I." Will says, making another attempt at his jabbing combo, but this time, returning to his previous target, Rojo.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 pm

62= success!

He rushes towards Rojo and delivers a series of successive jabs to her stomach making her reel in pain. "Whoo..." she said wheezing. "You almost took my breath away. How about I return the favor?~"

Move: Kissy Perfume, 70= success!

She snaps her fingers and suddenly she and Will are on the couch as she starts to wrap her arms around him. She squeezes him into their breasts tightly as she takes out a bottle of perfume and starts spraying it. Will inhales the perfume, intoxicated by it's incredibly sweet scent, and he suddenly finds himself unable to move with his lips start puckering together tightly. Rojo giggles, "Do you like it? That's what we call our Kissy Perfume. It's a little potion we whipped together to make our guests more...cooperative~". She pulls a tube of lipstick from her clevage and applies a couple of extra layers to her lips as she says "Lets give those lips of yours some sugar" leaning in a and putting her own lips into a pucker as she gives him a passionate kiss on the lips.

After a few seconds she breaks the kiss with a loud "MUAH" and floats back to the others as Will finds himself in a haze over how good that kiss felt and thinks another one of those could do some real damage.

Meanwhile Rojo consults the others and says "Mmm...he's not half bad...so what do you wanna do with him next?"

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 22
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 pm

"Woah... I'll admit you're a good kisser. But it's not gonna be that easy!" Will says as he then prepares to get in close for a different type of combo as he closes in on Nero. Being rather wary of Roxo because of the chill she gave him earlier.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:53 am

8= success!

He rushes in on Nero and delivers a stunning combination, landing a right hook to one side of her head followed a left hook punch to the other. She stumbles to the ground, beginning to see stars circle around her head, and the other two go "Sis!" as they try to help her come to and seem too distracted to launch another attack just yet.

Will grins and thinks. "Perfect. Now's my chance!"

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:43 am

"Wait... She's been knocked down. Even if it's a good idea. That just isn't how I fight. As much as these girls are trying to seduce me, I can tell they don't have any malicious intentions." Will says, walking over to Nero and deciding to help her up, not wanting to strike her while she's down.

(Passive: Rule of Boxing)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:17 am

22= success!

He stretches out his hand and helps Nero to get back up. "Thanks cutie." she giggles. "Now how about I reward you with a special game~"

Move: Black Missile Lipstick Roulette, 48= success!

Will senses something is wrong but before he can react in time, she snaps her fingers and a he finds himself strapped to what seems to be a giant roulette. There are several lip symbols on the roulette, one that looks like a man running and also one with a question mark. "Let's play a little game. I'll spin the roulette cutie, if it lands on one of those lips, you'll get a big kiss from me as your prize, if it lands on the on the runner I'll let you go, but if it lands on the question mark well...*giggle* you'll get a really..."special" reward~" she says as she blows a kiss suggestively. She spins the roulette and it lands on the runner as Will starts to celebrate his victory but then suddenly the runner symbol turns into a question mark. "Oops I forgot to tell you this game's rigged" says Nero giggling with a lustful look in her eyes "but don't worry cutie, you've won the best prize of all".

She takes out a tube of her black lipstick and begins chanting. The lipstick starts to have a black glow and she generously coats her lips in it before giving him a small peck on the lips. "For luck~" she purrs though Will isn't quite sure what she means by that. She then slowly blows a kiss as a pair of tangible lips start to form in front of her. She keeps blowing kisses and suddenly dozens of black lips appear in front of her each of them puckering and making kissing noises. "Time to claim your prize!" she says as she starts spinning the roulette again really fast and then starts launching the lips one by one as they all fly towards the kiss mark on his lips like a heat seeking missile. The roulette stops as Will's mouth is completely buried in her lipstick and Nero winks saying "Thanks for playing, better luck next time" before snapping her fingers again and leaving Will on the ground, dazed by her kisses.

Nero floats back to the others and says "Now how about we play THAT game with him next" as the other two turn towards Will still trying to pick himself up off the ground and slowly lick their lips

Move: Magical Spin the Bottle, 29=failure!

Will notices their gaze and manages to move out of the way just in time, avoiding a bunch of magical chains sprouting from the ground. "Nice try ladies" he snarked "but you're gonna have to do better than that"

"Darn" Nero pouts. "Looks like we're gonna have to try a little harder after all"

Will's WILLPOWER- 14
Witch Sister's STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:41 am

"Alright. Let's see if this works. Hope their eyes aren't as quick as their lips are when they're kissing me." Will says before drooping his arms as he begins to wobble left and right, shaking his head along with them as if he's dizzy.

(Feign Dizziness)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:58 am

23= failure!

He wobbles left and right trying to fool them into thinking he's dizzied, however the girls just seem more amused than confused.

"What does he think he's doing" Rojo giggles

"Not sure, but it's kind of cute~" Roxo remarks.

"It is, but how about we get the game started" Nero says as she conjures up another wave of magic chains.

Move: Magical Spin the Bottle, 20= success!

Will is so focused on his movements that he's unable to react to the chains in time and quickly finds himself in a bind. The three then sit by him and Nero grabs a nearby bottle from a shelf and begins to explain the rules as he struggles in his bindings, "We're going to play spin the bottle but it's a bit different. We'll each be using our magic to control the bottle and try to make it point towards us, and whoever it lands on gets to kiss you. If the bottle ends up pointing to you though...you'll be in for a special surprise" she says as she winks at the adventurer. All three start applying more lipstick and then spin the bottle. As it spins around each of the girls smacks their lips in anticipation while trying to make the bottle point to them...

59=Rojo

And the bottle lands on Rojo. She pouts her lips and says "Looks like I won so let's get down to some heavy duty-smoochin'" putting her lips into a pucker before pouncing on Will and proceeding to plaster his body with kisses. She smacks her lips afterwards and says to the others. "Hope you don't mind if I have a little more fun with loverboy over here" turning her gaze back towards Will and winking. Meanwhile he's still picking himself back up after that last assault and trying to get the image of her soft red lips out of his mind.

Will's WILLPOWER- 10
Witch Sisters' Stamina- 19
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:05 am

Will shakes his head and slaps the sides of his head with his hands to get a grip on himself, it seems like Rojo is his main target now. So he attempts to lunge at her with his fist, hoping she hasn't caught on to him at this point.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 am

40= success!

Will's quick rush catches her off guard as he delivers a solid blow to her chest that sends her flaling to the ground.

While she's recovering Roxo says "Well it looks like you're busy, so how about I go next?"

Move: Purple Lipstick Loveslave Domination, 87= failure!

Roxo flies towards him opening her arms wide to pull Will into an embrace but he moves out of the way and sends her crashing straight into Nero leaving all three on the floor, recovering.

"Nice try ladies, but the fun's over" Will laughs as he cracks his knuckles

Will's WILLPOWER- 10
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 18
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

"Well. They're down again. Gotta wait for 'em to get back up. Heh. I'm sure this'll be the end of me at this rate." Will smiles with his eyes closed but keeping a ready stance so not as to let his guard down incase they try anything.

Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:12 pm

29=failure

It doesn't take too long for the girls to get back up as both Rojo and Roxo lunge at him. However Will senses their approach and manages to sidestep out of the way and they bump into each other.

"Okay" said Roxo pouting as they float back up. "We need to decide once and for all who gets him next" "Alright, fine" said Rojo as the two start playing rock-paper scissors.

Will's WILLPOWER- 10
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 18
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:32 pm

"Alright... Here goes..." Will says, taking some steps forward as they're playing as he puts up his dukes and prepares for a quick sequence of jabs to whoever wins.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:53 am

61=failure!

Roxo manages to win the game and just in time to avoid Will's jabs. "Now it's my turn" she times "Come here sweetie!~" attempting to pull him into a big hug

Move: Purple Lipstick Domination, 85=failure!

However, Will once again manages to move out of the way and she pouts, "Aww...it's not fair. Rojo and Nero both got to have fun. Can't I have just a single kiss?" she pouts her lips and looks pleadingly, unnerving Will a bit, but he still can't help but get a chill from her

Will's WILLPOWER- 10
Witch Sisters' Stamina- 18
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:16 am

"Um... Well..." Will hesitates before he decides to humor Roxo a bit, kissing her on her soft lips before returning to his stance and readying himself for a series of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo, slight chance of critical failure from the kiss)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:55 am

34=success!

In spite of feeling a slight buzz from the kiss, his punches hold true, and Will delivers a solid combo of hooks to Roxo's face and leave her sprawled out on the floor seeing stars as the other two rush to revive her

Will's WILLPOWER- 10
Witch Sisters' STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:07 am

"I keep knocking them down... I feel like they know how I work... Either that or I hit way too hard for my own good." Will says to himself as he decides to help Roxo back up. "Sorry if I hit you TOO hard. If anything, I can tell you three are serious about your affections. I'll stay for a while if I win or lose, if that makes you feel better. But I feel like we should keep going until either of us wins." Will says to the sisters, feeling as if they're growing on him as he goes back to his position and awaits their next move.

((Yeah, dunno if Will will be a complete one-off or not. XD))
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:13 am

Move: Purple Lipstick Loveslave Domination, 97=failure!

Roxo says "You're so sweet...you deserve a reward~" as she attempts to pull him into a kiss, but Will avoids it as she just barely manages to brush his lips.

"Hey now" he says getting into a stance "Just because I said I might stay doesn't mean I'll make it easy"

Will's WILLPOWER- 10
Witch Sisters' Stamina- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:34 am

Will gets ready to perform a straight lunge. "Either way, no hard feelings after this fight, eh?" He says as he prepares to attack.

(Move - Straight Lunge)
(New condition. If willpower falls to 5 or below without hitting 0, will succumb to "Triple Threat Kisses" without it missing.)
((You wouldn't mind doing that, do you? XD))
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:38 am

(sure why not?)

27= failure!

Will lunges at Roxo but she casually floats out of reach to avoid it and moves closer towards him as he reels back. "You're not getting away THIS time sweetie~"

Move: Purple Loveslave Lipstick Domination, 48=success!

She pins him down with a series of magic chains and takes out a tube of lipstick as she says "Hope you're ready sweetie~". She then beings reciting a chant and kisses the tip of the tube making it glow a dark purple as she slowly applies it to her lips. After she's done she leans in and gives the adventurer a couple of pecs on both cheeks. Suddenly Will finds his mind consumed by an all powerful lust and his every thought is now focused on Roxo. Pleased with the results she stares lustfully at him and says "Do you love me?". He nods slowly and she laughs as she starts seductively applying another layer of lipstick to her lips and watching his arousal. "You just can't wait to taste these lips can you darling?" she says puckering and smacking her lips loudly as he stares with a desperate look in his eyes. "Good boy." she says as she wraps her arms around him and pulls him into a deep french kiss. She holds it for a few seconds before pulling away with a loud "MUAH" which breaks the spells and Will in a complete daze.

Will's WILLPOWER at 5!, Witch Sisters' Finisher: Triple Threat Kisses

With all three having had their fun with Will, they start arguing over who gets to have him last. Then Rojo suggests "Alright girls since we can't decide...how about we see if can handle all three of us". "Ooh that sounds like fun" says Roxo licking her lips. Nero nods her head in agreement and winks at him while the others pout their lips saying "Just to make things more interesting cutie...we'll give you a special reward if you make it to the end". All three take out a tube of lipstick and enchant it with the loveslave spell as they start applying.

One gives him a kiss on the forehead while the others take his cheeks as he ends up lovestruck by all three of them. They then enchant their lipstick again with the missile spell and each gives him a peck on the lips. They all then start blowing kisses and firing tangible lips at him as each one lands on his with a loud "MUAH". After a couple of rounds of this they take out bottles of Kissy Perfume and spray it heavily forcing his lips into a massive pucker. All three then blow another kiss as a giant pair of lips forms in front of each of them, each one making loud smacking sounds. They then each fire off a kiss, each pair of lips giving him a deep french kiss before the next one hits him.

Still under the effects of the loveslave spell, Will then looks on as the three put on start heavily coating their lips in a spell he hasn't seen before and watches to his amazement as their lips grow larger and more plump. Once finished they start teasing him, pouting and puckering their gigantic lips, making kissy faces and smacking them as they make loud kissing noises making his member rise. Nero then licks her lips and says "Now it's time for the final round".

All three suddenly pounce him and start ripping off his clothes. Rojo starts roughly making out with him while Nero kisses him all over his chest and Roxo kisses his member rapidly with them each taking turns on each area. After they've finished Roxo says "Hmm...well looks like you could handle it after all sweetie". "Now for your special reward..." says Rojo. Nero snaps her fingers as a giant banner saying "Congratulations!" appears. "Since you were such a good playmate cutie...we're all yours now". They then proceed to drag him away to their bedroom for a night of lovemaking.

Will is defeated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters   Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Witch Sisters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next