Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth

Go down 
+14
muffinfortress
Lightshock16
PieForPi
VulcanS
SomeGuy
Badoxe
NeoGeno450
blob131
hertzez
unknownwatcher
argaz003
sarcasticspidey
MistaJoestar
anon64
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:46 am

Zeal is admittedly a little in awe of the princess's beauty, and the situation doesn't seem too hairy yet so he decides to continue playing along "My name is Zeal your majesty. I just happened to wander into your forest because the area seemed interesting. As for why I'm here, your...err..friend here Chrissy "invited me" on your orders so I decided to see why you were so eager to meet me"

Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:06 am

Entrigan is bit confused, but one thing's for sure this wwoman's hiding something.

"Farewell, since you didn't attack me back i promise to not hurt you, for now." Says Etrigan as he put his sword back on sheats.

"But if you try anything..." He quickly grabs his dagger, flips it in the air and grabs it by the tip. "This is going in the middle of your beatiful eyes."

As he guards his dagger he asks: "Now, where are tjese lipstick lovers ?"
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:07 pm

(Gameplay note: Direct kisses will probably have stronger, more immediate effects)

Aki, Gate 1

Belle's haughty, seductive confidence slightly falters when she sees Aki's shining, cute eyes peek out from beneath her crimson hood.

Perhaps she is surprised by such a soft surrender from the rogue. Nevertheless, Aki's vulnerability...

Dance Off! Aki = 37. Belle = 34. Aki takes the lead!
One Willpower damage! Belle's Willpower is now 2.

...is enough to turn the dance's momentum in Aki's favor! Indeed, the rogue sweeps Belle into her arms with strength the dancer had not known her partner possessed. Belle gasps at the sensation of Aki's leg presses against hers beneath her frilly dress. Her skin tingles with lust, though the moment is fleeting -- Aki grabs Belle's sides and guides her slightly airborne, though Belle maintains her balance on a single foot with the other pointed behind her.

When the maneuver is finished, Belle is holding Aki in a dipped position with their faces just centimeters apart. Their breaths are hot and heavy, and not just from exertion. The song ends to the sound of light applause behind the pair. And as Belle goes with her gut and leans forward for a closing kiss...

Kissing Crescendo! Roll = 66. Critical success!
Two Willpower damage. Aki's Willpower is now 1.

...her foot slips...she yelps...and...

Crash. The two lose their balance and tumble onto the floor. Belle lands on top of Aki, and her evening gown is a thick net of fabric and cloth. Aki feels her body smothered under Belle's, and being this close to such an enchanting beauty brings her arousal to a near peak.

Belle's face is adorably disheveled. While the crowd around the pair had gasped with surprise at their tumble, Aki's captor is laughing all the same. She seems positively euphoric, and her giddy, desirous eyes soon settle on Aki's. They shine with love, and they're framed with seduction.

"Come here," she whispers, her lips so, so close to Aki's.

She closes the distance and kisses Aki with escalating passion. Belle moans against the rogue's mouth as her silky smooth lips lustfully caress Aki's mouth. It isn't long before their tongues mingle with each other in a passionate dance, as Aki shows no resistance against the beauty's sensual advances. The kiss sends overwhelming thoughts to Aki's mind; thoughts that suggest -- no, implore that this is why Aki is here: To meet Belle -- and to surrender to her embrace.

Belle breaks the kiss and looks into Aki's dazed eyes, which are almost completely tinged pink with Belle's control. The rogue's mouth slackens after the kiss, and a wanting moan escapes her lips.

The seductive dancer smiles and drifts a hand across Aki's cheek. "Come with me to my chambers," she requests. There's a genuine desire in her eyes.

Aki - Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 1/7; Condition: Enamored (Charmed; Actions cannot be physical attacks against the Charmer)

Gage, Gate 1

Gage focuses his thoughts amid vivid, disorienting hallucinations involving the beautiful thief.

The lusty visions, and the narcotic gas, are a potent mixture that soothes his muscles and convictions, but the wrestler decides to give the door another go with a strong series of kicks. He takes a deep breath, though he almost swoons as the sweet smoky pheromones lull his senses into a greater stupor.

Twelve-Gage Kicks! Roll = 69. Failure!

He kicks the door, but it doesn't budge. He slumps against the wood, lightly coughing at the perfumed fumes. "Not like this..." he mutters. All he sees is sparkling pink, and his vision wavers as he breathes nothing but the thief's love smoke.

Gassed! First check - One Stamina damage. Gage's Stamina is now 7.

Gage hears the sound of wood grinding against wood coming from outside of the door. The beautiful thief, if she's still there, says nothing.

Gage - Stamina: 7/8, Willpower: 6/6; Condition: Sleepy, Gassed (Suffocating - Escalating Stamina damage as condition persists)

Rom, Gate 1

When Rom hugs Mimi, the wrestler just kind of stiffens up for just a moment...and only a moment.

Indeed, Rom's reassuring words seem to usher her back into reality, and the young girl returns Rom's embrace twofold with a strong grip. Mimi's soft, warm breasts press up against Rom's chest and she rests her head against his shoulder, affectionately nuzzling the ranger.

The sound of the girl's relieved laughter against his chest makes Rom feel he could walk on air. His guard lowers further when the cutie retreats slightly to look Rom in the eyes. Mimi's eyes, bright and happy, shine like saucers with affection.

"Thank you so much," she whispers. Her smile then fades as her luscious, beautiful lips start to pucker. She drifts forward toward Rom's mouth, and the ranger notices her eyes begin to close. "Let me return the favor..."

Sweetie Smooch! Rom is Grappled! Advantage.
Roll: 48. Roll: 84. Success! One Willpower damage. Rom's Willpower is now 5. Rom is now Charmed!

The girl's lips press against Rom's for a lovely, soft kiss. The hunter is stunned as Mimi balances on her tippy toes to reach the man's face. She holds him close by the back of the head as the kiss continues, and Rom's mind grows light as the wolf whistles and hollers from the audience fade away. The kiss...feels so right.

Mimi breaks the kiss and takes a slight step backwards, though Rom feels the residual warmth of her soft body. She suddenly looks very shy, looking away with a giggly blush and fiddling with nothing in her fingers. Her foot shifts nervously against the canvas.

"Um...so..." she starts with a shy, playful smile. Her face is red with a deepening blush. "I was...I was wondering if you..."

Mimi takes a breath and looks Rom straight in the eyes with a soft smile. She points at one of the corner posts opposite from where the pair is isolated. "I...I want you to go sit on top of that turnbuckle." She brings her hands together in an upward motion, almost as if she's pleading. "Could you do that for me? If you do..." Her voice and eyes soften with affection. "...I'll promise to show my love for you...Rom."

Rom - Stamina: 6/6, Willpower: 5/8; Charmed

Zeal, Gate 1

Pria's flashes a toothy grin at Zeal's explanation. "A free spirit, eh?" She slowly licks her lips. "Dangerous...and yet, so...exciting."

The princess ponders for just a moment, while the two beauties to her side continue to stare down Zeal. The bunny girl continues to look amused while Chrissy's look is something more seductive and lustful.

Zeal's attention returns to the princess when she lets out a burst of laughter. "Well then!" she bellows, spreading her legs with hands on her knees. Her face glows with sinister deviousness.

"Since you're all about...interesting matters, which one of these fates interests you most?" She flashes another toothy grin. "I could give you to Chrissy, here." She slaps Chrissy's rear, and the Amazon scout lets out an aroused moan, licking her own luscious lips as she continues to ogle Zeal. "I'll order her to fuck you until your body breaks or your mind turns to mush...whichever comes first."

Pria then takes a moment to crack her knuckles before drawing a tube of lipstick from between her huge breasts. "Or..." she begins. She uncaps the tube and slowly begins to apply it to her lips, maintaining eye contact with Zeal as the accessory paints her lips a sexy ruby red that glistens in the torchlight. She speaks around the lipstick. "...I could make you my love slave, and I will have you until your body gives out AND your mind turns to mush...and I'll continue to have you after that, as well."

Finishing her lipstick application with a satisfied pucker, Pria returns the tube back between her cleavage. "Finally," she says, though with much less enthusiasm. "I can give you to my camp of Amazons, but take note: be mindful of your head when they begin fighting over you as a mate. Amazonian mating fights can be...quite deadly."

Chrissy looks slightly worried as Pria finishes outlining Zeal's options. The bunny girl, meanwhile, looks to be distracted by her own thoughts at the moment.

Nevertheless, Pria bears the pride that got her the throne in the first place. "Now," she bellows. "Choose."

Zeal - Condition: Normal

Etrigan, Gate 1

Yumi's lips curve into a smile -- Etrigan seems to sense something sinister initially, but the look on her face only represents kindness.

"Thank you," she says. "What you seek is inside a small silver chest locked with magic. Only I can unlock this chest, so return to me with my belongings once you take care of the Lovers."

Yumi takes a moment to fix her hair. "You'll want to find Jessica in the main square. She has blonde hair, big breasts and a boisterous personality, so she'll be hard to miss," Yumi explains. "She'll also be chewing bubblegum, so keep an eye out for that. Jessica used to be with the Lovers; she'll know where they're hiding out."

Etrigan watches as Yumi seductively eyes him while playing with her breasts. She winks. "Now, is there anything else you need?" She glides her tongue slowly across her lips. "A kiss for luck, maybe? A kiss from me can...bolster your already impressive strength."

Etrigan - Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:48 pm

( Do you mind just accelerating it to either getting out or the thief taking action? Repetitive trial and failure just kinda clutters the forum up a bit. Unless you had something planned, of course-)

With weakening resolve, Gage could feel himself growing sleepier and even suffocating, now. Yet, he could not give up yet, he had to continue to bash the door in the hopes of opening the damned thing... This couldn't be the end! So, he goes for another punch and kick and shoulder tackle at the door.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:54 pm

(oshit, didn't expect a critical, now I'm truly in a bind haha)

They say a kiss from a midara can turn even the most resilient man's hatred into love, and Aki learned that in the hard way, experiencing the sweet, savory taste of their lips first-hand. The moment their lips touched, Aki's mind is immediately submerged in unimaginable bliss, and her thought is filled with the image of Belle, almost to her deepest part.

With Belle padding her thoughts, there's nothing Aki can do, even if she does can she doesn't want to harm her captor in any way. After all, why would she? Belle is everything for her, she's the one she came inside the gate for... Right?

Aki's thought is more disoriented than it has ever been, she's forgotten all about her purpose of why is she here, she feels that there is someone else that she'd need to find but brushed it off when Belle invites her to the beauty's chamber, a place she'd love to come to. The only thing that can save Aki right now is only luck and miracle, which something that doesn't happen on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:21 pm

"You're kidding, right ?" Says Etrigan with a sarcastic smile.

"Now if you excuse i've got a fortune to win." Says as he leaves the room.

Last edited by Ziggy on Sun May 31, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Zeal's mind is somewhat distracted by Pria's little lipstick display and stares at her lips for a moment, but he considers his options. There was no way he could fight through a whole brigade of amazons (or possibly surivive their "mating" debates with his head still attached) so it was down to either Chrissy or Pria. Between the two he figured that he had a higher chance of escape with the latter since she wasn't nearly as chiseled. Plus if worse came to worse to worse it might not be so bad to let her have her way with him.

For now though he figured she might let her guard down a little if he seemed completely eager: "I would be honored if you'd have me your majesty"

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Rom, enamoured by the kiss, finds himself entirely enamoured by how absolutely adorable Mimi is. She's just so sweet, and the offer she's making now sounds so interesting. And that kiss... No one who could give him that could mean him harm, he clearly outmatches her cute little form in strength, so why not take her up on her offer then grab the key...

Rom smiles at Mimi and complies with her request
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:50 pm

(VulcanS: I’ll do that since that’s what your character wants to continue doing. I didn’t want to take away the option of going up the ladder)

Gage, Gate 1

The thief’s voice weighs heavily on Gage’s mind as he continues against the door. “You’ll never get out of there now!” he recalls.

Regardless, the wrestler gives it his all!

Once! Roll = 35. Failure! Gassed! Two Stamina damage.
Twice!  Roll = 4. Failure! Gassed! Three Stamina damage.
Thrice! Roll = 96. Success! Gage’s Stamina is now 2.

Finally, finally the lock on the door gives, and the door swings open to reveal the familiar hallway. Out pours the pink fog, free to begin to dissipate into the hallway, and Gage stumbles out himself, dizzy and nauseous. The hallway swims in front of his eyes, and the wrestler has no time to dodge an obstacle at his feet – a heavy wooden coat rack left sideways, as if placed there to trip him on purpose.

Gage groans as he trips over the obstacle and flops…onto a pile of soft blankets that pillow his fall. The pouring smoke swirls about him with a poof as he lands on his stomach. He groans, intoxicated by the fumes, but he’s not left to his devices for much longer.

A forceful hand roughly flips Gage onto his back, and a relatively hefty weight is plopped onto his stomach. “Oof!” he gasps, feeling the air forced from his body. A knee locks his left arm helplessly at his side. Gage squints through the foggy, fading smokescreen at the figure sitting on top of him to find his original captor: the dark-haired thief.

Only this time, her pink top has been removed to reveal her large, beautifully tanned breasts. The key is there, too, attached to a metal chain around her neck.

She is applying a tube of deep red lipstick upon her lips with slow, sensual swirls, as she settles onto Gage’s stomach, straddling him. She slides the lipstick side to side, side to side, and then slowly around in a hypnotic circle…

Seductive Tease! Gage is Pinned! Advantage!
Roll = 30. Roll = 42. Success! One Willpower damage. Gage’s Willpower is now 5.

…and Gage’s eyes go glassy as he follows the accessory paint her soft, sleek lips. She finishes with a soft kiss of her lips, placing the lipstick to the side. She then slides her hands slowly up her body and to her breasts, rubbing her boobs with lusty, enchanting motions right before Gage’s eyes. She moans with pleasure, grinding herself against Gage’s groin.

“So strong, breaking down the door like that,” she purrs. Her look is dripping with sex. “Mmm…” she breathes. “So strong, yet so…done for. You’re absolutely perfect for what I have in mind for you next.”

Gage – Stamina: 2/8, Willpower: 5/6; Condition: Sleepy, Pinned (Bind, left arm – Actions limited), Feeling…dizzy…confused...

Aki, Gate 1

Aki doesn’t remember her answer to Belle’s proposition. She’s not even sure how she got to the girl's bedchambers.

But there she is, standing within Belle’s room. It’s quite small, actually, especially compared to the spacious ballroom. The bed, with a large frame made of dark oak, is decorated with thick navy covers that contrast the lighter blue shades about the room. The walls are of a faded cobalt color, while the bed’s fluffy pillows remind Aki of Belle’s baby blue lips.

To the right of the bed is a small table and a quaint closet, but Aki’s attention drifts to the left of the bed where a translucent gray dressing screen reveals the silhouette of Belle’s body. She’s busy removing her frilly dress, and Aki can see the shadow of her perfect, naked figure come into form from behind the screen.

Dangling against the corner of the screen – unattended, it appears – is the key. Also, to the left of the dressing screen, is a door – presumably out of the room.

To Aki’s back is a small makeup table with a stool a mirror. There’s a note on the top of the table. Before Aki can get a better look, Belle’s voice interrupts her thoughts.

“I’ll just be another second, hun,” she calls from behind the screen, and Aki’s insides go giddy at the sound of her voice. “And then we can finish our…dance.” She giggles from behind the screen while removing one of her accessories. “Mmm…” Belle purrs. “Just don’t move, ok?”

As Belle’s words ring through Aki’s mind…

Status Resistance! Aki is Indecisive. Disadvantage!
Roll = 15. Roll = 47. Failure!

…the rogue sighs with affection toward the seductive dancer. She feels as if it would be worth it to wait all night – and then some – for Belle to finish undressing.

Aki – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 1/7; Condition: Enamored

(Ziggy: Do you have any enemy preferences?)

Etrigan, Gate 1

Etrigan doesn’t give Yumi a time to respond before he strides out the door of her room.

She seems to live in a small apartment complex, and it isn’t long before Etrigan finds himself outside. He can recognize the smell of a grimy city in his nostrils. He seems to be in some sort of slums, and the cobblestone street he is on is lined with similar housing complexes like Yumi's. Many of them are vacant, while the sounds coming from some suggest they may be too full.

Beyond those, the night is relatively silent. The road leads left or right, depending on which way Etrigan wants to go. He looks left; the stretch of the street is sort of winding bordered by more shanty homes, but there’s no telling where it leads. He can hear some commotion echoing in the far distance toward that direction, and the path is much better lit than the alternative.

Speaking of which, the right path is much straighter, but there isn’t as much of a torch to guide the way. There’s only moonlight, and Etrigan can see only so far before the shadows engulf the scenery. He sees a path that leads to more homes and perhaps another street, but nothing else.

Suddenly, there’s a shriek to the right – no more than a block away and into the darkness. Perhaps a young woman. “Help!” it cries.

Etrigan – Condition: Normal

Zeal, Gate 1

Wait!” the Bunny Girl and Chrissy cry out at the same time.

Pria, who flashed terrible excitement the moment Zeal answered, jumps slightly in her chair at the loud outburst. She first looks to Chrissy, who immediately looks away sheepishly, a blush reddening her face. “I’m sorry, princess,” she says softly. Part of her looks scared, while another part is…disappointed? Zeal is more interested in what the princess might do in response to her disobedience.  

Pria then looks to the Bunny Girl. This one, Zeal notices, looks like she has something up her sleeve. She’s confident – the exact opposite of Chrissy at that moment – and the Bunny Girl matches Pria’s annoyed gaze unwaveringly.

“Shouldn’t he have to earn your affections, princess?” she suggests with a sly smile. “He is an outsider, after all. Let him truly prove his worth before you take him as your slave.”

The Amazon Princess looks absolutely irritated at the Bunny Girl. She growls with gritted teeth. “You’re going to tell me what I can and can’t do…outsider?” she remarks. And somewhere in another universe, a microphone is dropped.

The Bunny Girl looks taken aback, as if remembering her place at Pria’s side. “N-no! “ she stumbles, looking a bit nervous. “It’s just…y-you wouldn’t want your other Amazons thinking that you’ll take just anyone that can knock a few trees down, right?”

She leans closer to Pria’s ear for a loud whisper. “They might think you’re…” The Bunny Girl looks cautiously back and forth, as if someone may be listening. Everyone is – including Zeal, who thinks this whole process to be incredibly tiresome. “…easy.”

Pria, the mighty Amazonian princess, is now bubbling with rage. Her eyes are closed as she fights back…probably a violent urge or two, Zeal surmises. She growls again. “That’s what they thought of Narcissa when she took on her mate. Apparently, carrying a boulder across our lands doesn’t cut it for strength anymore!” She finishes her remark with a slam of her fist against her throne’s arm rest. Pria sighs. “What would you have him do?” she relents.

The Bunny Girl’s personality instantly reverses into something bouncy, much more befitting of her appearance. “Well, let me see…” She pauses, openly pondering with, Zeal decides, annoyingly loud taps of her foot. “I got it! Legend speaks of an island cavern located across from the Gavros Sea where a mighty water witch resides.” The Bunny Girl snaps her fingers, apparently decided. “You could have him defeat this witch to prove his worth, eh?!”

Pria shrugs, looking somewhat dejected despite the Bunny Girl’s enthusiasm. “Fine, whatever. But first…” She looks to Zeal with a seductive eye and a sly grin. “He gets fifteen minutes with me.”

The pink-haired girl’s confidence falters at the suggestion. “Eh? B-but princess…”

Pria now looks visibly angry. “Thirty minutes, now. Then he goes.” The order is resolute, and the Bunny Girl falls silent.

Pria gives Chrissy a long, knowing look, and the scout’s dejected face brightens considerably. She looks to Zeal, then to Pria, and back to Zeal before quickly leaving the hut with short steps. Meanwhile, Pria stands from her chair with a deep sigh.

“So then, how ‘bout it, White Hair?” she asks with a cocky, sly smile. “Would you…how did you put it…still be honored ‘if my majesty had you,’ or something like that?” She again retrieves the lipstick and paints her lips another ruby red shade. Zeal can only imagine how thick the sticky lipstick is after such slow, repetitive applications.

Zeal – Condition: Normal

Rom, Gate 1

The crowd cheers as Rom happily wanders over to the designated corner post and climbs up the turnbuckle.

He sits down on top, and he’s able to maintain his balance due to his natural dexterity. Mimi, meanwhile, is ecstatic to see Rom comply with her commands so easily.

The pretty girl follows Rom until she’s about a foot away from the corner post. She grins and winks. “Thank you so much, Rom! Now allow me to return the favor…”

The beauty kisses both of her hands together with a loud smooch. A sparkling energy envelops her hands, and the champion wrestler exhales loudly against her palms.

A magical pair of lips comes flying toward Rom’s face at breakneck speed…

Bullet Kiss! Roll = 64. Success!
One Stamina Damage. One Willpower damage. Rom’s Stamina is now 5. Rom’s Willpower is now 4.

…and Rom is too enchanted by Mimi to twist out of the way! Instead, the lips connect with his with charming impact. For a moment,  the sensations more than match the ones he felt when Mimi was actually kissing him just a moment ago. But suddenly, the pink lips explode with forceful impact! Rom tries to keep his balance from his perch upon the turnbuckle…

Balancing Act! Rom is surprised! Disadvantage!
Roll = 4. Roll = 12. Success!

…but he manages to keep his grip from falling into the pink perfume below! Rom remains seated on the turnbuckle much to the crowd’s chagrin – and much to Mimi’s disappointment.

Indeed, she looks a bit let down, surprised that Rom didn’t fall into the sea of pink smoke. “Ok, let’s try that again…” she starts, puckering her lips with a wink. “Only this time, you’ll let go if you truly love me!”

Rom considers the notion, especially after that last kiss sent him slightly reeling…

Status Resistance! Rom is Indecisive. Disadvantage!
Roll = 52. Roll = 33. Failure! Rom is still Charmed!

…but the idea of proving his love to Mimi may be too great of a feeling to ignore!

Rom – Stamina: 5/6, Willpower: 4/8; Condition: Charmed
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Crash,
Tumble-

The grappler felt his head spin like a damned top as he lay on the ground and was subsequently sat on and pinned. Gage grit his teeth in anger as breath began to return to him. Finally! He was in a place of specialty: close quarters combat. But, it was clear that she, too, was a master of CQC.

Gage watched her apply her lipstick, wide-eyed and slack-jawed. He couldn't help but raise his brows as her supple breasts came into play.

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshiiiiiiit-

This was bad, very bad. Gage had to act or he was finished, literally and metaphorically. He had to try and snap out of his haze and counter. An insult? He didn't dare, it'd be blasphemy. It was time to put his specialty to use, at last. While his left arm was pinned, he had a perfectly good right side of his body... It was risky and was likely to fuck up given his position, but he had to try. With a portion of his remaining strength, Gage tried to swing his right leg up to cross over the thief's throat. He was aiming to bring her backwards and put her head in a tight scissor lock, given he could even get so far as to touch her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:17 am

Rom feels elated, if slightly guilty that he disappointed Mimi, however something inside him told him that that pink fog wasn't where he wanted to be. Summoning up strength from am unknown place inside him, he tried to shake off Mimi's spell at least for the moment and made another dash for the ladder
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:53 am

Well that didn't quite go as expected but in a way this might have worked out for the better. Zeal would still be alone with the princess for a while, giving him a chance to escape, and even if he couldn't right then he could always make a convenient exit while taking on this challenge of theirs.

"Of course" Zeal says as he bows before her, attempting to keep up the act
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:33 am

Godric cheeks blush a crimson red and his eyes lower to the floor. "Ah, well, um, that's a very kind offer Amy, but my faith, uh, teaches me to be chaste in every way." Godric regains his composure, his mind now focused on the clue Amy gave him. "I will be happy, however, to assist you in taking back your cathedral." He studies the note for a moment as his eyes look around the room. "Well..." he begin, "it's not a tomb, at least I don't think it is, but what about the fountain? It and the, uh, provacative statuette on top were the first things I noticed when I entered, and I will certainly remember it when I leave."
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:07 am

Fate seems to start to tip towards Aki's favor, since Belle didn't finish her right away, instead left her unguarded, giving her the time to recover. But still, it's not enough, as Aki is still deeply entranced by the beauty, even with the key dangling in front of her, Aki doesn't think much about it. Aki has forgotten the importance of that key, though part of her is still struggling to remember why does she feel the need to take it. Belle's request, however, keep her stay still in the same place, and she's more inclined to watch Belle's silhouette rather than the key after all.

Looking at the beauty's shadow, it's clear that she's already naked, almost at least, as Aki can't be sure whether Belle has taken of her underclothes or not. Still, the outline of Belle's figure perfectly describe her lovely form, and her motion left Aki mesmerized, so much, that she feel the urge to also undress. Aki already started to disrobe her coat when something else piqued her interest.

Aki can't help but notice the note on top of the makeup table, though it doesn't interest her as much as Belle, Aki instinctively take a look at the note and read its content.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:17 pm

After Etrigan leaves the room he breaths deeply. "That was a close one." He says.

And after the tought of going back to the room runs on his mind, he quickly gets out of the building, forgetting to ask where even is the main square. Already in the street, for a moment his looks back at the apartment complex thinking in going back to ask Yumi, but he shrugs off. "Hell no." He says.

"I can probably ask someone where it's, yes, ask someone." Thinks Etrigan still trying to avoid thinking in Yumi.

After getting himself deeper and deeper into the streets he finds in shriek to the right in the darkness. Perhaps a young woman. “Help!” it cries.

"Well, it's someone i can ask." Says as he runs to help.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Gage, Gate 1

The thief grins as she lowers her breasts into Gage’s face…

Passion Play! Gage is Pinned. Advantage!
Roll = 49. Roll = 58. Success! One Willpower damage. Gage’s Willpower is now 4. Gage is Charmed!

…and the wrestler, completely overwhelmed, can only stare as the girl’s lovely boobs push and squeeze against his head like two giant, soft pillows. She moans as she alternates between smothering and motorboating, and Gage becomes lost in the soft warmness of her supple bosom. The thief giggles as she pulls her breasts away from Gage’s face, only quickly to replace their smothering presence with the sweet softness of her smooth, silky lips.

Gage gets a firsthand taste of the thief’s lipstick. It’s a strong strawberry, or perhaps watermelon? Fruit. Fruit sticks out in Gage’s mind as he finds himself kissing back, his member hardening with escalating pleasure. The thief moans into the embrace and cradles the sides of his face with her hands, passionately exploring the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

She’s ravishing him with her kisses, and Gage can feel his mind melt under her influence. Maybe giving up…isn’t so bad?

He’s left with the strong scent of her perfume and a sense of wanting more when she eventually breaks the kiss. His eyes are hazy with the swirling smoke, but the visage of the woman straddling him is sharper than ever. She looks pleased, victorious, to have a man doubled her size completely floored by her sexuality. Gage vaguely remembers his plan with the scissor hold…

“All mine, now,” she grins. “Just relax, strong man. Just…relax…”

Gage likes the sound of that, but there’s a nagging feeling in the back of his mind to take back the advantage while she’s distracted.

Charmed check! On an odd result, Gage is Charmed! Gage is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 17. Roll = 21. Failure! Gage is Charmed!

But then again, Gage wonders how he can regain the advantage…if he never had it in the first place.

Gage relaxes into the blankets as the thief continues to grind her body against his hardening member. She licks her lips with lust. “Yes…” she coos, drifting a hand across his cheek. “That’s it…” she whispers, sliding her soft hand across his face with a slow, rhythmic pattern that begins to numb him within and without. “You’re defeated…helpless to me…so just relax…and listen to the sound of my voice…”

Gage – Stamina: 2/8, Willpower: 4/6; Condition: Sleepy, Pinned, Charmed

(anon: That “unknown” place Rom drew his strength from worked out pretty well)

Rom, Gate 1

Rom’s limbs quiver as he tries to fight off the effects of Mimi’s spell. He teeters on the turnbuckle…

Charmed check! On an odd result, Rom is Charmed! Rom is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 94. Roll = 68. Success! Rom can act freely!

…but leans toward the side of reason! The hunter feels a pang of guilt in his heart seeing Mimi’s shocked, stunned face as he climbs down. The crowd is also stunned, and the audience’s favor turns to the underdog. They begin chanting his name as he makes a mad dash for the ladder, running straight past the crowd’s previous champion. “Rom! Rom! Rom!” the fans cry.

Rom is about halfway up the ladder when Mimi finally comes to her senses. She moves quickly, and her face turns frantic. “Rom!” she whines. “Don’t you dare touch that key! It’s mine!”

The girl begins her own ascent up the ladder when Rom reaches the top. The key is dangling by a strong rope – it will likely take a good, manly pull to free it from its noose. Though as Mimi’s words ring through Rom’s ears…

Status Resistance! Rom is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 96. Roll = 2. Success! Rom is no longer Charmed!

…his eyes remain on the prize!

Rom – Stamina: 5/6, Willpower: 4/8; Normal

Zeal, Gate 1

Grinning, Pria ignores the Bunny Girl’s loud facepalm. “Well, you heard the man,” she barks. “Leave us.”

Despite her rabbit attire, the Bunny Girl drifts out of the hut at a tortoise’s pace. She eyes Zeal carefully with a ponderous, cold look before finally leaving the room…and leaving the princess to her prey.

Pria doesn’t wait for her to leave. The princess strides behind Zeal and grabs him by the cuff of his shirt. “Come here,” she orders, though it’s not as if Zeal has much of a choice…

Territorial Claim! Advantage!
Roll = 46. Roll = 89. Success!
Two Willpower damage! Zeal’s Willpower is now 2. Zeal is Charmed!

…indeed, the princess forces Zeal’s face upward for a thick, heavy kiss. Pria moans into Zeal’s mouth with absolute lust, sliding one hand behind his head and another hand atop his rear. She pulls him so, so tight; her massive breasts squish against his chest.  

“Muah,” she breathes, finishing before going at his lips again. She runs her hand through his white hair and pulls his groin into hers. She grinds against his hardening member, ushering it to complete hardness in only a matter of seconds.

Meanwhile, Pria’s lips break away from Zeal’s to explore the rest of his face, planting soft, long, sticky smooches against almost every part of his head. “Muah…muah…muah…” she repeats, drifting her lips slowly and carefully to every part of Zeal’s face. Zeal can feel the moisture of her lipstick prints, though his mind is in a complete, lovely daze by her kisses.

Overwhelmed with lust, the thought that Zeal might have underestimated Pria’s lips and seductive techniques never crosses his mind, nor does the notion that her kisses are charmed with a special lipstick.

Nevertheless, Pria takes her time in claiming Zeal with her kisses, only satisfied after his entire face and parts of his neck is coated in her lipstick prints. She pulls him to his feet – he never noticed his legs buckle under the weight of her seductive kisses – and guides him past the throne and through the door leading to her chambers.

Zeal doesn’t care to take in much of the room’s details aside from the bedding area, which is really just layers upon layers of soft animal pelts. The circular pattern the pelts are splayed across the floor reminds Zeal of an arena, and it isn’t long before Pria tosses him right onto the pelts with a devilish grin.

“Now…here’s the deal,” she starts. Zeal is looking up at the princess, who removes her crown from atop her head and tosses it off to the side. Pria shakes out her mane of wild blonde hair. “I’m going to have you.” The statement is resolute, and the lipstick marks against Zeal’s face send shivering pleasurable tingles shooting down Zeal’s spine…and deep into his loins.

Pria removes her pelt bra, exposing her magnificent breasts before the dazed psychic. “But…if you just happen to stay conscious after I’m done with you…Chrissy may just be waiting for you to the north of the encampment…” A mischievous smile crosses her lips as she pauses her strip show. “…and there may be a secret exit located beneath these pelts…and I may just doze off after I’m done with you…” She looks absolutely pleased with her plot. “…but…let’s see if you can survive me first, White Hair.”

Pria slowly removes her bra and grass skirt, revealing her naked form. Zeal’s eyes carefully keep an eye on her and the tube of lipstick in her hand. He’s slightly stunned by her beauty…

Status Resistance! Zeal is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 63. Roll = 60. Failure! Zeal is still Charmed!

…and she manages to keep his wandering attention, at least for the time being.

“Now, how would you like me to make you mine?” Pria asks. She takes the tube of lipstick and slowly paints her lips once again a deep, thick shade of red. “With these…?” she asks, finishing her application with a satisfied pucker and a sultry lick of her lips.

Dropping the lipstick, her attention moves to her breasts. “These…?” she questions as she plays with her large boobs between her hands, jiggling them up and down. She then swirls them around with her hands, and Zeal becomes slightly mesmerized by the display.

Finally, the Amazon’s hands move to her vagina, and Pria slides a finger between her legs. “Or this…?” she says, rubbing her clit with her index finger. “Choose,” she orders.

Zeal – Stamina: 8/9, Willpower: 2/5; Condition: Charmed

Godric, Gate 1

Amy looks as if she’s about to poke fun at Godric’s nervous demeanor until his words finally sink in. Her face twists with a mental revelation. “Of course!” she cries.

The cleric strides quickly over to the fountain with the stone womanly statue. “I’ve been in here so many times, I’ve taken the fountain for granted!” She looks to the statue apologetically. “Apologies to you, Aphrodite,” she breathes quietly, inspecting the structure. “Now, maybe it’s the statue itself? As a matter of fact…” Amy’s hands explore the statuette, settling over the woman’s legs, which are parted only slightly. “Her legs look out of place…There!

Amy pinches the fountain statue’s legs together, and a single clicking sound echoes through the room. There’s an awkward moment of silence until one of the stone tiles upon the floor slowly slides away, revealing a ladder down beneath the mausoleum.

Godric’s eyes are transfixed on the floor until Amy’s voice shatters his reverie. “You did it!” she cries. He’s just looking up as she strides toward him…

Smooching Inspiration! Godric is surprised – Advantage!
Roll = 61. Roll = 48. Success! Godric is Heroic!

…and plants a big kiss right onto his lips. Stunned by her affection, Godric’s eyes almost bulge out of his head when the beautiful Amy cups his face and sweetly kisses him on the mouth. A soft, pink glow emanates from Amy’s lips. The cleric is aware of a sudden giddiness within his stomach, one that overwhelms guilty arousal. The euphoria persists even after Amy’s lips, soft and sweet, break away from his with a light smooch.

It’s at this point Godric realizes how tall Amy is. Standing a few inches taller than him, the beautiful cleric drifts her hand lovingly across his face. “Thank you,” she says with soft eyes. She takes her time and stares deep into his eyes with love and compassion – completely aware of the effect she’s having on him – before turning toward the hole in the floor. She grabs a torch from the wall before starting down the ladder. “Come on,” she calls, beckoning him forth.

She’s almost completely disappeared by the time Godric’s senses return.

Godric – Condition: Heroic (Odds 1-20 are successes, lasts until damage is taken)

Aki, Gate 1

Aki sets her coat on the stool before looking to the note on the dresser. It’s written with a common hand.

She considers grabbing it, but remembers Belle’s idle chatter from earlier. “Just don’t move, ok?”

At that moment, the feeling of Belle’s kiss sweeps through Aki’s mind and envelops her thoughts…

Charmed check! On an odd result, Aki is Charmed! Aki is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 96. Roll = 64. Success! Aki can act freely!

…and the assassin’s head grows very light, and she almost swoons! She deftly supports herself on the table, and her hand plants onto the note, reminding her that she had intended to read it. Aki appraises the scrawl as a formal cursive, likely noble or something close.

B,

Another group just came through. There’s something…different about this bunch. One of them just might make it. Might as well make them earn it, huh?

Hugs and kisses, doll,

L

The sound of Belle’s voice startles Aki and she drops the note. The parchment floats back onto the table. “Now I know how much you simply loved the baby blue…” Aki’s eyes had already shot toward the dressing screen. Relief to find her captor still behind the shroud came quickly, but it is quickly overwhelmed by sharp, clinging infatuation.

Aki’s breath unconsciously quickens as she watches Belle – her silhouette, at least – apply another coat of lipstick. “I figured this rouge would be a more fitting shade for a rogue like yourself, don’t you think?” The beauty giggles as she puckers her lips behind the screen.  “Almost ready, dear. Tell me about yourself while we wait. I’d love to know just where you come from.”

The contents of the note play through Aki’s mind…

Status Resistance! Aki is Indecisive – Disadvantage.
Roll = 12. Roll = 23. Failure! Aki is still Enamored!

…regardless, Aki feels she could tell her whole story to Belle without leaving out a detail. And yet, there is something about the key dangling from the dressing screen that…interests her…

Aki – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 1/7; Condition: Enamored

Etrigan, Gate 1

Etrigan strains his eyes through the shadows toward the sound of the crying voice.

He comes to a dead end where, illuminated by moonlight, he finds a young woman sitting on the ground hudded into a ball. She looks to be sobbing, but it’s impossible to tell; she rests her forehead upon her knees, pulling her legs toward her with wrapping forearms. Her shoulders shake as the sobbing continues; she looks to be dressed in some sort of black mini-skirt with only leather flip-flops protecting her feet.

The woman continues to cry as Etrigan approaches the mouth of the alleyway. She sits about 30 or so feet away from him at the dead end of the street. While she’s seated more toward the right, the left of the alleyway is littered with large wooden storage boxes and crates. They look used and abandoned.

Etrigan – Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:40 pm

For a moment Etrigan hesitates running to rescue the woman, but he's no fool. "A young beatiful lady in a dead end in the middle of the night ? Ha! I wasn't born yesterday..."

He stops, takes out his knife but then thinks "Maybe i'm little paranoic, i hesitated and attacked Yumi without reason, not she didn't deserve it but i can't go attacking people without reason..."

As a safety measure he keeps his knife at reach and keeps looking back, but doesn't take the agressive aproach against the girl.

Last edited by Ziggy on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Zeal is somewhat relieved she's so blatantly offering him the chance to escape, but the thought of escape had more or less left his mind ages ago as he's now completely intoxicated by her gorgeous lips.

With his mind in an utter daze he points towards her lips
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Name:Kirito
Class (for flavor):Swordsman
Weapon: Dual Swords
Appearance (clothing, looks, etc.):Black Cloak
Personality:Calm Sarcastic Analyzing
Motivations:After witnessing the death of his comrades Kirito turns toward the Labyrinth for a way to bring them back....If he makes it to the end.

Stamina-5

Willpower-9

QUICK: Always take your turn before slower enemies in battle.

INDECISIVE: Little resolve. Better chance of falling for status-inducing effects...and your enemies.

Smoke Bomb

(Is this all?)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:30 pm

(This indecisiveness is screwing Gage rather badly, poor man. Your creator is sorry, man. D:)
Kissing... This woman sure knew how to kiss, that's for sure... With his head swimming, Gage felt like he was trapped in this woman's clutches. How could he hope to escape? With what strength? What willpower? She was too gorgeous to harm..

No, stop it! She doesn't own you! Not yet, at least...

Maybe words were the way to go. Although, he could barely get a word in edgewise with this woman's tongue tying up his own. He had to try... Then again, his member was doing all the talking for him in this situation as friction and pressure began to build higher and higher.

"Why.. Why do you midaras always insist on using your wiles. Could you truly beat me if you used your strength? Of course not! You're outgunned in every way."

Maybe the banter was enough to preoccupy the thief... He had to at least try to work past his hazed mind and let his instincts take control. That's it... Lunge forward! Grab her with your free arm and crash that lithe, sexy body- No, no! Crush her! Now!
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 pm

(lol I laughed at the majority of indecisive characters here, indecisive bunch indeed)

Aki almost faint when she imagined the deep red color of rouge on Belle's lips, her heart beats faster and her face blush hot. As Aki imagines the events that will play after this, hear head grows lighter and lighter, and Aki feel compelled to tell the beauty about herself.

Aki's mind is still in a mumbled jumbled state though, so her words are a bit faltered, with slight pauses between them, and she struggles to recollect all of her thoughts to form the story.

"I was... from the eastern region... I think. There I was... taken... and raised as rogues..." by whom? Aki struggles to remember, but decided to leave them out for now. "Then something happened... and I journeyed alone... wait, that's not it, there's someone else... someone quite beautiful... and very important..."

Aki pauses, "but not as beautiful and lovely as you, my beautiful Belle..." reassuring the beauty of her love, afraid that she might be upset of Aki admiring women other than her.

Still though, the thought of this mysterious woman can't leave her head. Aki is now thinking to herself, not continuing the story. She remember bits of bits of the woman, that they've been journeying together, and how she left her side to somewhere else. She remember that her name is... Tomoe... but what of it? A simple name is not of the upmost importance after all.

While deep in thoughts, Aki's eyes locked on the dangling key in the screen interests her more and more, and Aki can't ignore the significance of the key anymore. There seems to be something that she need to do with that key... Something connected with the woman in her head. Unwittingly, Aki slowly stretches her hand towards the key... Though unsure what she will do after that.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 am

Rom senses victory could be his, and honestly Mimi's childish possessiveness over the key was kind of off putting. Her words fell flat and he went to yank the key from the rope.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 am

Godric stands still for a moment, looking to where Amy just was, dazed by her kiss. He suddenly realizes what just happened and rushes down the ladder calling out, "Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:08 am

(Re: Indecisive - I'm probably going to nerf that nerf, so to speak, once everyone gets to their next gate. I plan to be a little less liberal with the advantage/disadvantages for future encounters, as well.)

(Also: Hope everyone's enjoying. A lot of storylines, so if I goof a plot point (like a name), let me know and I'll correct it)

Etrigan, Gate 1

Etrigan slowly approaches the sobbing girl, a hand hovering guardedly over the hilt of his dagger.

He's just a few steps away when the girl's attention turns toward him, and her looks appear...familiar to the hunter. Her legs slide forward, revealing her tight pink halter top covering her sizable breasts. Her dark hair had been hiding her face, but now it's clear to see that those pretty green eyes hadn't been crying at all -- that Etrigan's gut was right!

Indeed, the girl's pretty pink lips are now curved into a mischievous grin. Her lips then pucker as she blows a teasing bubblegum bubble, letting it pop against her mouth before sucking up the remains. Similar to her posture -- with her bare legs splayed outward and her hands propped back -- her voice is smug and pitched.

"You couldn't resist me could ya, sweetie?" she taunts, eyeing him.

Etrigan pays her some mind, but not enough for his guard to lower. He's focused on the sudden sound to his back -- shuffling heels closing in fast.

Sneak Attack! Etrigan is on his guard -- No Advantage.
Roll = 61. Failure!

Etrigan turns quickly, ducking instinctively to dodge his assailant's blow. It turns out to be the right move; there's a cackling of static and electricity that is blinding in such darkly light, but the sparking attack goes wide of Etrigan. The person closed quickly, and Etrigan's only counter is to push the shadow back, surprised to find his assailant is a slippery fellow...literally.

Still, the hunter manages to push the attacker backward before putting just a couple of feet of distance between the girl on the ground and his assailant. His back is to the empty crates as he eyes the two of them, particularly the new player.

She stands with her hands on her hips, looking to Etrigan slightly impressed by his quickness. She wears a predominantly black jumpsuit with a single pattern of a yellow lightning bolt stitched across her chest, curving around her modest breasts. Her hair is short and messy - jet black with yellow highlights - while her eyes, despite the darkness of the night, are clearly a crystalline blue. There's confidence in those eyes.

"Well, well, well..." she starts. Her lips, smirking, cackle with white hot electricity. This girl is...not normal. "Looks like we got another customer, huh Jess?"

The other girl slides into a standing position, brushing the dirt from her miniskirt. "Sure does, Sally!" she chimes. She's absolutely perky. "Sorry mister, but this is a stick-up!"

She giggles at herself as Sally licks her lips and rests a hand on her hip.

Etrigan - Condition: Normal

Zeal, Gate 1

Pria's tongue slowly, slowly glides over her lips at Zeal's "response." She grins.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she breathes.

With a playful growl, the Amazon quickly pounces onto Zeal's prone body. She has his pants undone in short order, pulled off completely and discarded to sights unseen. Straddling the psychic, she rips away his sleeveless robe, pausing for only a moment to survey his body. Her hand drifts over his dark-skinned chest, her fingers idly teasing one of his nipples.

"Mmm...all mine," she gasps, clearly enjoying herself. Her eyes, dripping with lust, lock onto Zeal's. "All mine."

She lowers quickly and her pillowy lips crash into Zeal's with lusty passion. She fervently makes out with him like it's their last night alive, passionately exploring his mouth with her tongue and grinding herself against his rock-hard cock. Her hands keep his face steady, and Zeal does his best to kiss her back, but the pleasure is too overwhelming. The psychic finds himself groaning into her mouth more often than not, feeling his climax start to build.

Feeling his member quiver between her legs, Pria releases her kiss, but says nothing. She only flashes a grin before slowly sliding down his body with a series of slow, electrifying kisses, leaving a trail of tantalizing red lipstick prints in her wake. Zeal feels the kisses push his arousal to a near peak; his arms and legs  are helpless to the pleasure, and Zeal's eyes roll into the back of his head.

As she reaches his groin, the psychic loses some control of his telekinetic abilities as objects strewn about the room begin to levitate. Pria pauses briefly to take in the display.

"So powerful!" she gasps, impressed. Her hot breath tingles over Zeal's stiffened cock. She grins. "And yet, so helpless to my lips, baby. Now...time to finish you off..."

There's only a second's pause before her lips slide over Zeal's throbbing shaft. Up and down, up and down she goes, the warmth of her mouth is all Zeal can comprehend. Her pillowy lips push and suck at Zeal's throbbing cock, and her lipstick leaves a red smear as she blows him. Her tongue dances against his dick, licking it in all the right places. Faster and faster she goes...until...

"Guh!" Zeal gasps, feeling himself explode inside Princess Pria's mouth. The floating objects explode with a wild course of psychic energy upon his orgasm. Pria keeps going, drinking his cum while continuing to suck him off, as if to milk him dry. As Zeal is defeated, Pria's lips seem to glow red with energy, and the princess looks absolutely pleased with herself.

She gasps as she removes herself from his cock, licking up the last of his semen. She's panting, but only slightly. "Gotcha," she giggles. "Now, how was that...?"

Last Gasp! Three evens in a row to stay conscious!
Roll = 83. Roll = 81. Roll = 61. Failure!

She looks over at Zeal, bursting into a fit of giggles at his slack-jawed face. His body is splayed out against the blankets, sweaty and unconscious. Pria kisses his cheek, leaving one last thick print on his face.

"Good luck, hun. Thanks for the great time, baby~," she whispers before pulling his head up by the hair and planting a kiss onto his sleeping mouth.

His only reply is a mumbling snore.

Zeal - Condition: Kissed Out (I'll update yours with the next entry)

(Someguy: You're all set)

Kirito, Gate 1: 'Summoner scenario'

When the light of the first gate fades away, what Kirito immediately recognizes is the setting sun over steep mountains.

He's standing atop a hill overlooking a small village not too far off. The village nearly borders a chain of mountains to the north with nothing but visibly endless fields as well as a small patch of woodlands to Kirito's back a good distance away.

The sunset creates a beautiful orange glow, but the sounds of screaming from the village below prove somewhat distracting. Indeed, Kirito focuses his gaze on the village and sees its people scampering about, frantic and disorganized. There's no telling why they're so afraid, especially from this distance.

Kirito - Condition: Normal

Gage, Gate 1

The thief giggles at Gage's frustrated outburst. "Silly boy," she coos, stroking her soft, soft hand against his cheek.

She thrusts her hips against Gage's member, which prompts a gurgled, pleasures groan from her captive. "I'm never outgunned." The thief emphasizes her point by briefly playing with her breasts, confident as Gage struggles with his debilitating sleepiness. "Besides..." she starts with a seductive look. She then begins to drift forward, her breasts obscuring Gage's vision until her wanting face is revealed. "Strength isn't always about...muscles..."

Passion Play! Gage is pinned - Advantage.
Roll = 42. Roll = 88. Critical Success!
Two Willpower damage. Gage's Willpower is now 2. Gage is Enamored!

The words fade as she lowers her lips over Gage's mouth for another kiss, continuing her seductive advances.

While her previous kiss was much more forceful, this series of kisses is...loving and tempered. She's now enjoying him for herself, and Gage cannot resist as she slides her fingers through his hair and shifts her legs away from a straddled position. Both of his arms are free, but they rest helplessly to his sides as the thief's lips completely own him. With every kiss, another bit of Gage's resolve is smooched away...and the wrestler feels absolute infatuation and desire for his captor in her sultry embrace.

With her captive's climax mounting, the thief moans with pleasure into Gage's mouth as she continues the kiss. They continue their embrace for another minute or so until the thief breaks away. Panting slightly, she playfully hovers her face above Gage's with a devilish grin.

Any previous thoughts Gage had of crushing this woman...

Status Resistance! Gage is Indecisive - Disadvantage.
Roll = 93. Roll = 54. Failure! Gage is still Enamored!

...were washed away with the silky smooth sensations of her lips. With her beautiful face framed by the remaining wisps of her pink, sleepy love smoke, the thief victoriously relishes in Gage's dazed, overwhelmed look. She drifts her hand slowly across his cheek.

"My name is Viola," she whispers. She leans forward for another long, slow smooch upon his lips. When she breaks off, she presses her lips to Gage's cheek where her hand once was. Gage can feel her sticky lipstick prints moist against his mouth and cheek. His whole world is Viola.

Viola smiles, brushing her hair behind her ear. "And you..." She pokes his nose with a single finger. "...are all mine. So save your strength,  hun..." She giggles, her lower body continuing to work at his completely stiff member. "Because right now, we're going to get up...and you're going to help me steal all of the jewels from the store downstairs."

Gage - Stamina: 2/8, Willpower: 2/6; Condition: Sleepy, Enamored

Aki, Gate 1

Belle giggles at Aki's jumbled tale, oblivious to the rogue's dazed attempt to grab the key.

Aki does not know why she needs the key. Everything seems to come back to the permeating memory of that other woman...Tomoe?

Charmed check! Aki is Indecisive.
Roll = 86. Roll = 85. Failure! Aki is still Charmed!

...no. No. This does not feel right, Aki thinks as she retracts her hand. She looks at the dressing screen with an incredibly guilty look. She sees Belle finish her slow, sensual strip tease from behind the shroud with a few puffs of perfume across her supple chest. As the scent wafts into Aki's nose, her feelings for Belle are instantly rekindled by her captor's enchanting seduction.

Belle reveals herself from behind the screen with two graceful, soundless steps. Free of her clothes, the seductress slowly strides to where Aki is frozen in place by Belle's dazzling, impossible beauty. Belle says nothing, but her sultry state speaks volumes, and Aki's eyes dance between Belle's wanting gaze, her perfect, bountiful breasts...and Belle's beautiful, shining lips now painted that sexy, seductive rouge promised before.

When she reaches Aki, the room remains silent except for the sounds of their breathing. Belle presses her chest against Aki's, quickly drifting her lips toward the rogue's mouth...but stops. Just. Short.

Their breath mingles together with hot lust, and Belle's lips twist into a soft smile.

"One last dance," she whispers.

She then backs away from the rogue with one, two, three steps until she slides her perfect ass onto her large bed. Her fair-skinned form starkly contrasts the navy sheets, like an angel descending from darkened clouds.

Belle lays back, her legs spread to reveal her lower regions to the rogue...as if offering herself.

"Come to me...lover," she whispers.

And then there's silence. The key remains untouched...dangling...

Status Resistance! Aki is Indecisive.
Roll = 69. Roll = 3. Failure! Aki is still Enamored!

...as her captor's loving command echoes through Aki's mind.

Aki - Condition: Enamored

Rom, Gate 1

After deciding Mimi just isn't his type, Rom reaches for the key and tries to yank it loose!

Rope Tug! Roll = 21. Failure!

But the rope doesn't give! As Rom pulls and pulls against the rope, Mimi is given enough time to scramble up the ladder.

The veteran grappler giggles watching Rom struggle against the rope. "Not like that, sweetie..." she chimes. She reaches for Rom's arm tugging the rope. "Like this..."

Sultry Reversal! Roll = 23. Failure!

...but Rom seems to have had just enough of Mimi's antics and shakes away his hand from her grasp. She pouts. "Come on, sweetie," she says, struggling to get a grip. "Don't you want another kiss?"

Rom - Condition: Normal

Godric, Gate 1

The ladder lowers the two to a dark tunnel that looks as if it hasn't been touched in ages.

The ladder threatens to break beneath their weight as they descend, and Amy uses her torch to burn away many of the cobwebs littering the immediate space. There's a vacuumed sort of silence, and Amy leads the way as the two creep through the narrow, narrow tunnel.

"So," Amy starts, breaking the silence. Their footsteps echo only slightly against the gravel. The wall is a smooth stone; some care went into the passage's construction, but not so much its maintenance. "You said your religion teaches chastity. What else do you believe in?"

Godric - Condition: Heroic
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 am

This... This feeling. This woman. What is better in life? Gage could think of nothing else. Now he was doing the dirty deeds of a depraved degenerate with this... Viola. No one as bad as this one. Each mind-numbing kiss made him stiffen his spine and the rest of his anatomy. She was right, he was all hers. But... No... He had a name!

"M'name's Gage.."

That felt like the last bit of verbal resistance he had left. Now, he had to help her complete her objective. Without another word, he helped her up to her feet before rising up himself. He even escorted her downstairs, hand-in-hand to the jewelry glimmering in the soft lighting of street lamps. Now he was hers to use. Unless, he could give one last hurrah, even though the odds seemed stacked mile high against him and insurmountable. But, stranger things have happened.

The wrestler could only wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next