Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Five Nights in Anime

Go down 
+9
NeoGeno450
Yuna
wolfzero001
LazyAlex
The Dark Master
animefan217
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
kissy lips*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:03 pm

That is true. xD She does. And well... I just played like normal and BOOM I get a lip full. xD lol
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:57 pm

looks like night 5 is out
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:13 am

I was gonna post about that after I woke up

Seems somone beat me to it! :3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 am

Sadly Springbonnie doesn't give us a kiss. But she DOES give us her boobs pressed up against the glass.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:41 pm

I was thinking of posting it when it came out (weeks ago) but i decided not to since the kiss was already there and there was not a new one
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:25 pm

he's making a second one just to let you know

http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-in-anime-2/90343
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:51 pm

I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Oooh~ I heard about that. xD I hope they have kissing on there. Though I heard that a fan of the game made a " FNAFB" game based on FNIA. ^^ Sadly I am unable to play it due to not having the right stuff for it. T.T
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:49 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Oooh~ I heard about that. xD I hope they have kissing on there. Though I heard that a fan of the game made a " FNAFB" game based on FNIA. ^^ Sadly I am unable to play it due to not having the right stuff for it. T.T

you mean this? http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-in-f-kgirl-s/75923 if so are you missing a windows computer or the VX RTP?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Yup yup and I'm not sure. It just said that I needed a program to run it on. o.o; So I'm guessing the VX RTP.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:36 am

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages
https://tkool.jp/support/download/rpgvx/rtp
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 pm

http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-in-anime-the-novel/82709

i have found a fangame
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:33 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
wolfzero001 wrote:

you mean this? http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-in-f-kgirl-s/75923 if so are you missing a windows computer or the VX RTP?

What the everloving fuck did I just play?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:35 am

a fusion of five nights in anime with fuckboy's... eat the brownies before you start playing
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:22 pm

just gonna leave this here
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Oh he's making a second one? Looks pretty sweet! Thanks for the share Yuna.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 am

There is already a demo out if you want try it
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:40 am

You can thank me for Puppet's jumpscare. I am the one who pretty much let Mairusu know it would make the most sense since she's already wearing lipstick. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Looped gifs of golden freddy and puppet kisses: https://imgur.com/a/0ogRO
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Mairusu wrote:

I’ve nearly finished with the game.

You can maybe expect the release of the finished full game some time next week. I’d like to use this time to go over the game and check for any bugs and to further polish the game.

I’d like to thank everyone for the wait, and it’s pretty amazing that you’ve stuck with me for this long - it honestly means alot to me, so I thank you all.

also

LazyAlex wrote:
he's making a second one just to let you know

Mkmd13 wrote:
Oh he's making a second one? Looks pretty sweet! Thanks for the share Yuna.

........ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Sry about that LazyAlex, I did not see your post there. The youtube link with the big box of a hot puppet kissing you took my attention away lol.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Mairusu wrote:
Like I said, it won’t be too long until I release the final build of the game.

If you can’t keep your feet in place, then feel free to watch the new and final gameplay teaser to FNIA 2 here -

Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:23 pm

How u can beat lvl2 ? That white thing always kiss me? :/ have to say its HOt! Embarassed

Last edited by pepez on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:59 pm

As I said before

it's done!

Mairusu wrote:

(The video version - )

The game is now complete. I’d like to thank you all for the support throughout the months. This is nowhere near the best FNAF fan game, nor did I make it to be.

FNIA was just a joke project to me, and I’ve laughed at the idea even today. I thought it was very funny that, at the time, the scariest horror game turned into cute anime like characters, bouncy their boobs in your face.

It’s strange that, statistically it has become one of the most "popular" FNAF fan games on Gamejolt. I never thought this would ever happen, and I am humbled by everyone here, it really is amazing how such a silly project can come this far.

I was actually done with FNIA 1, but by fan demand, FNIA 2 was created. It’s been a long ride with FNIA 2, but now it’s over and I nearly quit the journey many times, but you all kept me going so I want to thank you all again for that. It’s never nice to see a project, all though stupid, go unfinished.

So I thank you all for following the development of FNIA 2. Like I said, it’s nowhere near the best FNAF fan game/ game, but atleast I can say I gave things a try.

Thank you.

(If you’re wondering if I’ll make more games/ parodies, then I may do but I have nothing planned as of now. I want to push my YouTube channel forward as that’s a huge passion I have at the time, although that doesn’t mean I won’t dabble into making another game on the side at some point in time…)
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 am

pepez wrote:
How u can beat lvl2 ? That white thing always kiss me? :/ have to say its HOt! Embarassed
at the exact moment the puppet shows up look at the camera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights in Anime   Five Nights in Anime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Nights in Anime
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next