A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Karbon V.S. Torpor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon V.S. Torpor   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 am

With Karbon not resisting since she wrapped her breasts around him, Torpor continued her attack.

"Now there's a good boy," she said all sultry. "Let me give you a reward for doing the right thing finally." she winks at him.

Torpor immediately began to increase the pressure she was exerting on Karbon. He gasped. Torpor started to mix in a blowjob with the titfuck. Karbon starts fidgeting but making no move to get out of the hold. Torpor starts light with her mouth, then gradually increases the pressure of her sucking. She still has Karbon's shaft between her tits when she lets go and starts playing with his balls with one hand. Karbon is really beside himself now...

Just as Karbon is about to blow his load, Torpor stops and drags him down to the ground. She once again mounts him reverse cow girl, but now she is wearing nothing but a very thin thong. She pushes it to the side and puts Karbon into her ass.

"Mhmm you seemed to like this the best during our battle, so let me finish like this." she purrs.

Up and down, down and up and up and down again, Torpor goes! Torpor's butt is tight, but not uncomfortably so. The blowjob from earlier had lubed up Karbon so he was sliding in and out of her without much effort. Karbon couldn't help but to admire the demon's ass while she was working him. While not exceptionally curvy or big, it was somewhat narrow, it was very defined, muscular even. "She must squat down on men a lot for it to be this good," thought Karbon as his mind was going blank at the point of climax. Sensing her partner was at his end, Torpor gave him one last good thrust and tensed up her rear hard. All the tension of the battle came spilling out and into Torpor.

"Oh, God yes!" Torpor moaned as Karbon was spilling into her. "Mmmm, we should of done this from the start, no?" she teases Karbon. "Promise me, you'll come back to visit another time. I'll have a room waiting for you." All Karbon could do was to manage to nod his head.

(Karbon is defeated! Any thoughts on how the RP went and how it was ended Mkmd?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon V.S. Torpor   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 pm

(My thoughts on how the RP went was really good! The follow up attacks that Torpor gets are very deadly if she is able to string them together. The ending was great as well, nice use of my fetish as well Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon V.S. Torpor   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 pm

( I'm glad then. My philosophy is that even if you lose, you should win.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon V.S. Torpor   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

(Yeah I had fun! If you want to do another one, just let me know.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon V.S. Torpor   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 pm

(yeah! pm me if you have any ideas and we'll do it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon V.S. Torpor   Today at 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Karbon V.S. Torpor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: