A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
065227n

PostSubject: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 pm

I thought maybe this forum might be interested in what I'm working on right now.

I'm editing a Morrigan character to have a special Eternal Slumber version. It has a bunch of kiss sound effects during the... "event" and triggers Midnight Bliss sprites (although I'm doing it in a very badly programmed way where I have to edit in the sprites of the enemy characters directly) so it looks like Morrigan is converting the target.

Here's a video of it being performed against Mai (KOF)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/zila7pn8nf6b2dk/Morrigan_Mai.mp4

Anyway, I do need some suggestions on what other "target" conversion characters I can use. I don't really have a lot of MUGEN stuff any more so if someone can upload usable characters of characters like Chun Li + Midnight Bliss forms it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:19 pm

That's actually pretty hot! I really like it! Do you think you can create kiss grab attacks in Mugen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Do you think you can create kiss grab attacks in Mugen?
I don't really know, I guess I could spend a couple more hours learning how to do it in MUGEN...

I'm also not a spriter so if no one has created a proper sprite of it, I can't implement it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Ah I gotcha, well let me know how it goes. What you created now is amazing anyways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
That's actually pretty hot! I really like it! Do you think you can create kiss grab attacks in Mugen?
indeed I've got one you want, here's the site:the download link of this mugen char
http://www.wolverine.sakura.ne.jp/Morrigan.html
and you're welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:06 am

dick_kkk wrote:
indeed I've got one you  want, here's the site:the download link of this mugen char
and you're welcome
Oh man, leave it to the Japanese to do stuff much better than me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bodumpbo

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:23 am

dick_kkk wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
indeed I've got one you  want, here's the site:the download link of this mugen char
and you're welcome

EDIT: Found video of the grab, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1cDFhpTMqU @ 0:12 and 0:32

Another one, reasonably laggy, but with more grapples, and much longer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MEGJ7DalVs @ 6:00 - 6:18 among other times.

Also @065227n you should totally continue to polish that Eternal Slumber, since even this other fan one doesn't have kissing in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:49 am

Playing with this version, I can probably take some clearer/smoother videos when I got the time.

Jeez, they did some stuff I wanted to that took me a while (Midnight Bliss sprite on being hit by the heart) and coded more smoothly also.

Too bad you have to switch between Morrigan and Lilith forms to use all three of Eternal Slumber, Drain Kiss and "Heart Bliss" (a projectile super for Lilith that triggers MB forms also)

Depending on whether I can decipher the code I might change my base version to this one instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:37 am

Good news, it didn't take as long as I thought to switch over to this version.

- The curtains are actually pink now like in the original version of the move
- I added a bunch more kiss sound effects which are randomized and moved the sprite positions a bit (a real pain in the ass to do!)
- Shuffled the voice clips around so hopefully it sounds "sexier"
- Made the kiss sound effect play a couple more times during the kiss grab move

This video shows off what it looks like now. Moves performed are

Eternal Slumber -> Heart Bliss (no changes made) -> Drain Kiss

(By the way, the video quality is higher if you download the file and play from your computer rather than use the streaming option - it's only like 5mb anyway)
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ee0ot6g3tcrj1jn/Morrigan_Mai_V2.mp4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefan217

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:30 am

That sounds like a good combination eternal slumber and kisses maybe as a different version instead of making out with them she can do the eternal slumber curtains thing but instead leave lip prints on the screen. Maybe even a pov version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Insane!!! I seriously love the grab kiss move!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefan217

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 am

Can someone upload all three versions on YouTube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Compilation video featuring the following "victims":

Tiffany (Rival Schools)
Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Chun Li (SF)
Haruhi Suzumiya
Karin (SF)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/n5tbhxgdpwd1spy/Morrigan_Compilation_(Tiffany_Felicia_Chun_Li_Haruhi_Karin)_.mp4

And... I ran out of MUGEN characters so unless someone has any suggestions... I'll upload the edited character herself eventually for people to play with it themselves (I wouldn't suggest actually fighting with it since it's kind of OP because of the changes I made)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

YOU ADDED TIFFANY OMG BLESS YOUR SOUL!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 pm

O.o I wanna see. TwT .... Though its about time Tiff got some love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefan217

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Can I get YouTube link for above video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefan217

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 pm

065 you can try morrigan herself,arcana heart characters, or female umineko characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:12 am

If anyone wants to upload them to their Youtube account, be my guest. I don't have one.

Anyway, another compilation video, this one involved me having to actually put in new sprites to the old characters which came along with several issues of its own so I hope they still look OK.

Characters:
Angel (KOF)
Sanae (Touhou) - I really like the MB sprite for this one.
Psylocke (X-Men) - Colour seems off a bit but I really like this sprite too.
Sailor Moon
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/2qty0kssb7kqs2p/Morrigan_Compilation_2_%28Angel_Sanae_Psylocke_Moon_Morrigan%29_.mkv

I tried to look for some Arcana Heart characters and I saw some videos of Midnight Bliss forms on Youtube but no downloads to either characters or the sprite sheet. As for Umineko characters, can't really find any "sexy" MB forms for those characters either.

This will probably be the last one for a while since to be honest, I can't really find that many working sprites that are appropriate for this project.

As promised, the edited Morrigan character if you want to play with it yourself is here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uot42tu5g0do9l9/MasterMorrigan%28EDIT%29.rar

Some quick notes:
- Added quick shortcuts for the relevant moves:

(Controls listed are "Fighting Game" style)
Drain Kiss: C
Heart Bliss: A+B
Eternal Slumber: X+Y
- Eternal Slumber doesn't take up Super meter but instead gives full power now so you don't have to build up meter to use it.
- Heart Bliss takes up 1 meter still because I forgot to change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giga Man

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:45 am

dick_kkk wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
and you're welcome
Thank you so much for showing me this character. Morrigan isn't the one of this creator with a kiss attach it seems. Click the link at the very bottom of the page to go to his main mugen site, and you'll see more characters. It looks like Karin has a little something special to offer, but I haven't tested it myself yet to see.

Ever since Rouge in X-Men vs. Street Fighter I have wanted more and more fighting games to have ladies with kiss attacks. And, I don't mean blown kisses, I mean directly grabbing your face and smothering it with love. There just aren't enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animefan217

PostSubject: I meant    Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:41 am

065227n wrote:
If anyone wants to upload them to their Youtube account, be my guest. I don't have one.

Anyway, another compilation video, this one involved me having to actually put in new sprites to the old characters which came along with several issues of its own so I hope they still look OK.

Characters:
Angel (KOF)
Sanae (Touhou) - I really like the MB sprite for this one.
Psylocke (X-Men) - Colour seems off a bit but I really like this sprite too.
Sailor Moon
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/2qty0kssb7kqs2p/Morrigan_Compilation_2_%28Angel_Sanae_Psylocke_Moon_Morrigan%29_.mkv

I tried to look for some Arcana Heart characters and I saw some videos of Midnight Bliss forms on Youtube but no downloads to either characters or the sprite sheet. As for Umineko characters, can't really find any "sexy" MB forms for those characters either.

This will probably be the last one for a while since to be honest, I can't really find that many working sprites that are appropriate for this project.

As promised, the edited Morrigan character if you want to play with it yourself is here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uot42tu5g0do9l9/MasterMorrigan%28EDIT%29.rar

Some quick notes:
- Added quick shortcuts for the relevant moves:

(Controls listed are "Fighting Game" style)
Drain Kiss: C
Heart Bliss: A+B
Eternal Slumber: X+Y
- Eternal Slumber doesn't take up Super meter but instead gives full power now so you don't have to build up meter to use it.
- Heart Bliss takes up 1 meter still because I forgot to change it.
I meant if your doing eternal slumber comps. you can use those I suggested

Last edited by animefan217 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accident)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:49 am

Actually made a new compilation video.

Characters
Ingrid x2 (2 different MB sprites)
Maki
Athena (KOF98 version)
Poison

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mtnpb8c4595qkbz/Morrigan_Compilation_3_%28Ingrid_Maki_Athena_Poison%29.mp4

Enjoy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 am

I completely redid hentai mugen added 700+chars satges boss battles mini games all the kiss and hentai chars available at that time even secret poison ivy char all rape chars and all reverse rape chars
as far as the link it is somewhere on here lol ill readd it if anyone is interested the
but the issue was the lag time at start up was ridiculous i even test each char and still couldn't find it
does anyone know why it takes so long for it to load up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:50 am

overlordvoid wrote:
I completely redid  hentai mugen added 700+chars
Quote :
does anyone know why it takes so long for it to load up?
I think I spotted the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Even with my semi monster rig, loading 300+char mugen is still slowing than my dota 2 loading...
much less 700+...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:19 am

Oh yeah, almost forgot, new vid.

King Of Fighters themed

Victi... I mean "Cast":
Kula
Yuri
Shermie
King

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/17ewod8u55ggwzg/Morrigan_Compilation_4_%28Kula_Yuri_Shermie_King%29.mp4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan   Today at 11:22 am

Back to top Go down

Mugen - Playing around with Morrigan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next