Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Jackal: a monster girl story.

Go down 
+7
Yuna
blob131
guametsunami
SomeGuy
joakinter
argaz003
Mkmd13
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Jackal a Monster Girl Story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

I got out of bed the next day with a splitting headache. I was still heavily wounded from my many fights and long journey. I still had to take it easy, and my new home was owned by a suspicious lady. Yumi seemed like a kindhearted woman, but I didn't know how to read her. She remained mysteriously stoic, and spoke quietly and firmly. She was breathtakingly beautiful, and I was grateful to her for saving my life from a cold, brutal death. I wanted to know what she did with my stuff, I know she took it, but arguing with her was an uphill struggle.

I took a deep breath and adjusted the bandage around my forehead before cautiously stepping out of the guest room. The house always seemed so clean and well kept, I had no idea how she kept every inch of this massive house maintained. Most of the doors were locked. In my weakened state, I wouldn't be able to break in, and even if I was at full strength, she really wouldn't appreciate it. I couldn't grasp my surroundings, I couldn't tell if it was day or night outside, due to the constant blizzard and there seemed to be no exit. The helplessness and frustration of living here was getting to me, I needed to put my foot down on the tough questions. I stepped down the oak stairs to the dining room, then into the kitchen. Yumi was nowhere in sight, and the fridge seemed unguarded. I felt hungry, and stepped quietly over to the fridge. I reached forward and grasped the handle firmly, but before I could pull, an icy voice froze my blood.

"Are you hungry my sweetness?"

I spun around quickly and saw her standing a foot away, eyeing me suspiciously. She had her long hair tied in a ponytail, and wore nothing but a frilly apron and a skirt. Her breasts pushed the apron out somewhat, exposing her cleavage. I was completely caught off guard by the sight of her in this outfit, and all my questions and lines to use on her were destroyed.

"I-I....I was just....why? Do you-are you-uh......"

She approached me slowly, and soon had my back against the silver fridge. She asserted herself quickly by pressing her firm breasts against my bare chest while leaning close to my face, never once breaking eye contact.

"Young man." She spoke slowly and deliberately. "If you're ever hungry, you need only ask me for food. You don't need to be sneaking around my home avoiding me."

I looked down briefly at her enormous breasts, then back up at her, unable to think of anything to say.

"Don't be shy." She said, half closing her eyes, "You are my guest, and I must attend to you."

She reached up with a soft, cold hand and grabbed a handful of my thick hair, stroking it, "Although you being here, living off of me demands some kind of payment, right?"

I nodded slowly, "Uh, okay."

She reached up with her other hand and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face closer to hers.

"You see, I'm feeling rather.....playful, today."

She pressed her body harder against me, her breasts now bulging out of her apron, "You don't mind playing with me, do you?"

I gulped, and smiled nervously, "Uh, no?"

She suddenly smirked, and let out a quiet chuckle, "Mmm. Good boy♥️."

"Wha-what are we playing?" I asked, now curious.

Yumi blinked slowly, "A game, with rewards."

"What kind of....rewards?" I asked, my heart pounding against my ribs, and her breasts.

This beautiful woman who had me like melting in her prescence, suddenly closed the space between our mouths. I felt my arms go limp and my knees shake as her lips crashed against mine. She held my head in both hands to hold me in position, while she cocked her head to the side to force her way deeper into my mouth. I felt her smooth, milky thigh rub against my right hip as she kissed me, playfully drawing my tongue out to tangle with hers. I could taste the expensive lipstick she wore, as she bullied me in her embrace. She continued the kiss, long after I went completely into trance, and lost perspective of time. My heart beat harder against hers, pushing euphoric chemicals to my brain, which was completely on fire. She finally ended her aggressive kiss, and pulled away a few inches, both of us panting and gasping. She released me and quickly regained her composure, calming down as her reddened face returned to it's pale color. She took on her neutral expression, but was visibly happy now.

"Was it really that good for you sweetness? Just a kiss and you fall apart into my embrace♥️?"

I got off of the fridge, looking at it revealed a sweat stain shaped like my back on the steel surface.

She smirked, "Well then, meet me in my den, in about thirty minutes. Eat if you'd like."

She calmly stepped out of the kitchen, swaying her luscious hips left and right as she walked. I placed a hand on my forehead, and sighed deeply. Wow. What a woman. When I got control of my mind again, I looked up above the fridge and saw a bottle of whiskey.

After a few swigs and a snack, I stepped over to Yumi's den. I found her leaning against the doorframe, looking up at me expectantly. She now wore a black, strapless dress that hugged the curves of her body snugly. Her hair was now undone, and hanging down her back. She wore a long black, fluffy boa wrapped around her neck and draped over her bare shoulders. Her dress barely reached her thighs, and she wore black, knee high sandals with too many straps to count.

"Mmmm." She sighed lovingly, leaning off the wall. "I'm glad you're here sweetness♥️."

I nervously rubbed the back of my head, "I feel pretty underdressed looking at you right now."

She reached out and grabbed my unijured arm with both hands, stroking it gently.

"It's okay. You've had it rough these past few days. I promise I'll go easy on you♥️."

I felt a shiver rack my spine as her fingers traced playful patterns along my skin, "Are-are you sure I'm stable enough for this?"

Yumi gripped my arm and leaned closer to me, "It won't be too difficult. Because I've got you sweetness♥️. I'll make sure you're alright."

I blushed brightly, "Okay, so....where are we doing this?"

Her cold fingers clamped down on my upper arm and she pulled me into her den.

"Right here.....right now...." She breathed.

I expected to be dragged to the sofa, but instead, she sat me down in a chair in front of a table. She sat down on the other side of the table and retrieved a wooden chess board, and a small wooden box of pieces.

"I love this game." She said with a small smile, as she set up the pieces "But it's always so boring playing alone."

I looked down at the board and couldn't help but laugh, "Oh....Oh! Okay I get it now! Oh! Ha ha ha ha! Now that's funny!"

She cocked her head to the side in confusion, "What do you mean by that?"

I chuckled again, "Well, you see.....You said, we were going to 'play', you know, and then.....and then we literally are going to play."

Yumi rose a thin, black eyebrow, "But we are playing. I said we would. What is funny about that?"

I sat back in my chair, "Well you said 'play' with some innuendo and you're dressed like a.....nevermind. Never mind!"

She finished setting up the pieces and explained, "So sweetness. Would you like to make a wager?"
I shrugged, "Sure why not?"

Yumi leaned across the table, her breasts rubbing against it somewhat, "Whoever wins, gets to decide how we spend the rest of our evening."

I thought about that. She could be talking about anything from sex to playing Monopoly for all I knew.

"Alright, sure." I said with another shrug.

I looked down at my black pieces as she moved her first pawn forward. I had some experience in chess, mostly from high school, but I hadn't tried it in years. I knew how to play, but how good was she? And what was at stake here? What did I just agree to? I looked back up at her icy blue gaze. She gave me a quick grin, then looked back down at the board. I reached out and moved my first piece. She moved without hesitation, knowing exactly what her move would be. Nevertheless, I took my time and thought through each move. I noticed she wasn't much better than me once we got deeper into the game. She knew a few tricks, but she was obviously living up here alone, so she had lacked an opponent for a while. She still moved quicker than me, although sometimes I got her to hesitate, even reach for a piece, then change her mind. We both played very defensively, testing each other, in a cold war. After a whole hour, she had lost only a few pawns, and I had lost my queen, half my pawns and both knights. I was losing pretty badly, but tried to come back from it.

"The queen seems to have the king in her sights." Yumi spoke sensually, as she reached for her queen, moving it in a direct path to my king.

She looked up at me as she reached for my king. "Checkmate. Queen takes king."

I conceeded, and stood up, "Well played Yumi. I didn't see that coming."

She stood up and took on a michevious grin, "Now, as a queen, I think it's time I took my king."

The young woman walked over to me and moved her body mere inches from mine.

"So....are we playing Scrabble next?"

She smirked and wrapped her boa around me, pulling my body against hers, "No sweetness. We are going to have intercourse, and I'm going to ravish you♥️."

"You mean y-Mmmph!" She attacked me with a savage, lust filled kiss. She leapt onto me and wrapped her legs and arms around my torso, and held on like a lampry eel.

"MMMmmm.....Mmmmmm.......Ohmmm♥️! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Each consecutive kiss she delivered had more power, and more lust behind it. I stumbled back onto a couch as she held on tighter, holding the powerful liplock she started. I placed my free hand on her shoulder, pushing slightly. In response, she squeezed me tighter, and dug her fingernails into my back. She sucked harder and squished her soft, feminine body against me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......♥️chp♥️.......Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......"

She moaned louder as I went limp in her inescapable leg lock. I felt my entire body go limp as she hugged me and kissed me with more passion than I had ever known a woman could have.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Mmmwah!♥️"

She ended the kiss loudly, and pulled away from me. She held my limp body in her death grip, while my head spun and my vision blurred.

"Hmmmm....You taste so damn good sweetness♥️." Yumi breathed lustfully, "But I want to feel your energy, inside of me."

I found my words and slurred them out as she unzipped my pants, "That was the strangest foreplay I've ever had."

Yumi grinned, and removed her panties. She grabbed my wrist and guided my left hand to her back, where I found the zipper to her dress. As soon as her dress fell off, my face was buried in cool, soft, womanly flesh as she smothered me with her ample breasts. Her cold skin made her feel like the cool side of the pillow. She had to be some kind of snow spirit, at this point, it was obvious. But my mind was on other things. Like how long I could hold my breath. She hugged my face to her boobs tighter as she squeezed me with her thighs. I let out several muffled cries for air as she grinded her breasts hard into my face. I lay back, and only got a slight trickle of air from her cleavage as she wrestled me still. She finally released me and let me breathe again. Of course, all I could do now, was lie back and catch my breath. I lay still, weak and exhausted, as she rode my throbbing manhood excitedly.

"It feels.....so.....good♥️." She breathed, as she shook her beautiful hips, "It's been too long sweetness. Too long since I felt you inside me♥️."

I wanted to question what she meant by that, but the thought was quickly buried as my mind went white with pleasure, causing me to buck hard against her, with all the energy I had left. In response, she pushed her hips down much harder, making me climax from all the compounding sensations she had thrown at me this evening.

In the afterglow of sex, she crawled on top of me and gently kissed my cheek, while stroking my hair.

"Shhh.....you can sleep. Sleep for me now sweetness. Because I've got you now♥️."

Last edited by EhSteve1119 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Glad to see you back! And this was definitely a triumphant, well-written return! Can't wait for your next installment, Jackal's story has me on the edge of my seat-

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:25 pm

VulcanS wrote:
Glad to see you back! And this was definitely a triumphant, well-written return! Can't wait for your next installment, Jackal's story has me on the edge of my seat-

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's great to be back, and I promise you will get another installment real soon!

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:54 pm

The Jackal had slipped through my fingers again. His identity was out, and all over the news. Being related of one of the world's most wanted criminals didn't exactly come with fame. Ever since the Jackal's true identity was revealed as, "Leon, the long lost brother of a top officer in the empire's hunter division" I was bombarded with non stop questions from reporters, and the hunters all over my base. I had a really rough day. Somehow, someway, things always work out for him. Either he had the tactical advantage, the superior strength, or just straight up luck, he always won. That android that showed up before I could capture him destroyed five of our trucks, and wounded half my men. Calling an extraction and explaining the situation to my bosses was not pleasant. I sighed in exhaustion as I hung my jacket up in my office, before checking my phone. Non stop missed calls from Mom, and a ton of concerned messages from Dad. I didn't even know where to begin with them. I turned off my phone and threw it into a drawer, then slumped down in my chair. I kicked my boots off across the room and reached for the remote. The first station that popped up was the news.

"Breaking news. The notorious vigilante known as 'The Jackal', was found to be a young man named Napoleon Morris, better known as Leon."

A photo of Leon appeared on a monitor behind the reporter. It was an old photo, all the way back from high school.

"The ever elusive monster girl sympathizing vigilante has been identified as the missing brother of a high ranking hunter commander, Adam Morris. The hunter could not be reached for comment."

I reached for the remote to switch it off, when I saw images of our parents fade in. "Leon and Adam are both children of successful business entrepreneurs, Jason and Matilda Morris. After the break, we have an exclusive interview with the couple. Stay tuned."

"Fuck!" I swore as I clenched my fists. "What the fuck did you tell them Mom?"

I buried my face in my hands as the commercials played. I tried to keep this embarrassment quiet, but now details would be broadcast to the world. I could barely watch the flashy, over zealous advertisements as I contemplated what I would say to my superiors.

"And we're back with Jason and Matilda Morris. Matilda, what can you tell us about the Jackal?"

My mother sighed deeply, "Leon was raised to take over our business, alongside his brother. As a kid, he was on the straight and narrow. He made the right choices, got good grades, and always got along well with others."

My father spoke up, "Then he hit high school, and him and his brother had some 'life changing realizations'."

I grunted in frustration, knowing what would come next.

"Leon and Adam started defying me and their mother, saying they didn't want the legacy we would give them. They wanted adventure, and fights."

Our mother continued, "They started fighting more. Not because they were mad at each other, but so they could 'be stronger' as they said. They both enlisted as hunters and completed their training, and while Adam went on to become an officer, Leon vanished."

"And soon after he disappeared The Jackal, made his debut?"

She nodded, "Yes."

My father crossed his arms, "What's funny is Adam could never beat Leon when they were kids, and now they're both adults and he still can't-"

In rage, I threw the remote at the tv, shattering it. I grunted loudly in frustration and slammed my fist at the wall.

"Sir?"

"WHAT?! HOLY SHIT I'M BUSY!"

After my outburst, I turned and saw my timid secretary holding a binder to her chest. She turned away and looked down.

I stepped over and placed my hand on her shoulder, "Hey. Look I'm sorry. I've just been dealing with a lot of shit lately. What is it?"

She shyly looked up at me, and fiddled with her red hair. "Well, the general wanted to cancel his five o clock with you, he said something came up."

I stepped past her, and put on my boots, "That's too bad. I need to talk to him now."

She held up a hand, "I wouldn't go up there if I were you. It's a serious meeting."

I shook my head, "Yeah right, I'll bet he's drunk again. I'm going up there right now."

She nodded, "Very well, anything I can do for you before I go home?"

I half opened the door, and looked back at her, "Yeah, order me a new TV."

I stepped into the elevator and rode it up to the top floor. I needed to talk to the big boss. He needed to know something about Leon. Something only I knew about him, that I had kept secret for years. I was surprised to see no guards outside his office. The two wooden doors were unguarded. I could hear a faint conversation from within, and looked through the keyhole to see what was going on.

"So tell me again how this works?"

My jaw dropped as I saw a tall succubus on the other end of his desk. There was no mistaking it. The horns, wings, and the long thick pointed tail. She had long, black hair, and wore purple lipstick and thin reading glasses.

She sat on his desk, crossed her legs, and explained, "Simple. We need two things. One, we need to find the ancient ritual site where a seal was placed on my power. Two, we need The Jackal."

The general nodded, "So you unlock your full potential and you can draw power from the lustful thoughts of the Empire's citizens?"

She nodded, and leaned across the desk, "Yes. And you will rise up the ranks, gain more political power than you can imagine, and replace the Emperor."

He smiled and nodded back, "Alright, I like the sound of that, so let's-"

She put a finger on his lips, "But only if you secure The Jackal alive."

He nodded, "Not a problem, I'll send another search party out soon."

My heart beat hard against my chest. Holy shit. Succubi had infiltrated our ranks, and my boss was making a deal. I had to tell somebody.

But then I was grabbed from behind, and turned around. My assailant was my secretary, who exposed her wings, tail, and horns, complete with a skimpy black outfit.

"It's a shame." She taunted, "I liked you♥."

She leapt at me and wrapped her thighs around my waist, restraining my arms. She then held me down and shoved my face between her breasts. I squirmed vigorously underneath her heavy chest, but she tightened her grip, and laughed. "Ha! Yeah, struggle some more! Waste what little oxygen you have left!"

She kissed the top of my head sweetly, as I fought the lustful temptation to surrender, "Mmmmwuah♥! Just go to sleep, it'll be over soon. You can't be allowed to live after what you saw."

I heard the door open, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEST MAJOR!"

"He heard everything sir. He has to die."

"Wait." The older succubus intervened, "He can still be useful."

I was released from marshmallow hell and gasped for air. The general and the succubus stood over me.

"After all he is the brother of The Jackal. I know for a fact his brother cares for him. Tie him up and take him with us."

The redhead nodded, and kissed my mouth sweetly, before restraining me with handcuffs.

"Mmmmmm.......chp.......mmmmmwuah♥! It's your lucky day Major! You get to spend the night with me♥!"

She held my face in her hands and force fed me a small pill. Within seconds, I began to feel drowsy. The room spun, and the world took a nap.

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Dang, 2 entries in like a week? That's awesome. Great stuff as always ehsteve and it's good to have you back. Really been wanting this story to continue lately and looks like I got my wish!
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 8:01 pm

I slammed my locker door in passive frustration as several unfortunate realities began to dawn on me. I was only a few weeks away from graduating, and hadn't quite made a choice on what to do with my life. Sure, I could take the easy way out and inherit my father's business, and live a life of luxury, but a huge part of me wanted some danger, and adventure. I wanted to see the worlds of humans and monster girls alike, but I didn't know what to tell my parents. Enlisting in the monster hunter branch of the Empire's military seemed like a perfect way to travel, and see and meet people. I was told by my recruiter that the hunters mainly leave monster girl territory alone, and merely serve as a defense force for monster girls who illegally cross the border or threaten humans. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Right now though, I had bigger problems. I turned my back to the lockers, and saw Darcy, the student council leader, standing in front of me. She had her long, platinum blonde hair tie in a ponytail, and wore the standard shool uniform. White blouse, red skirt, thigh high black stockings, and a short red tie.

"Hellooooo Leon♥️!" She said pleasantly, "Finishing up your detention today?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Thankfully this is the last one."

Darcy smirked, "Got in another fight huh?"

I looked away for a moment, and thought about denying it. But she was the student president, nothing got by her.

I nodded nervously, "Uh....yeah. Why do you ask?"

She smugly grinned and placed a finger on my nose, "Hmmm, you gotta stop letting people push your buttons."

I gently pushed her hand away, "Cut it out, what do you want?"

She leaned forwards and held out a small pamphlet, "I just came by to give you a friendly reminder that the senior prom is in two weeks! And I would be absolutely delighted if you would attend alongside me♥️!"

Some of Darcy's friends suddenly stepped over, at least four of them, and nodded at me in agreement. I never really trusted Darcy. I could never shake the suspicion that she only wanted me for my parent's money.

"Look....I'm kinda busy that day."

Darcy smirked, and gave a playful giggle, "Heh! Yeah right! I know you have no real friends aside from your brother, the sophomore!"

I blushed as Darcy's friends began giggling next to her.

"Uh....okay." I said nervously, looking around. There wasn't a student or teacher in sight, except for Darcy and her four friends. All cute girls wearing the same uniform, currently cornering me.

I stepped to the right, "Look I'll think about it, and let you know tomorrow, okay?"

I was stopped by two girls who blocked my path, as Darcy grabbed a hold of my jacket and pulled me back towards her, her smile now gone.

She shoved me roughly up against the lockers, and leaned close, "Listen very closely Leon. I am the hottest girl in school, and you should be at my feet begging me to go to prom with you. Understand that it is incredibly insulting to a girl of my status to have a man play hard to get."

I tried to avoid eye contact with her deep blue eyes, and swallowed, "Well.....I just think
that....maybe I don't need a girlfriend right now....."

Darcy released me and stepped back, sighing in stress. She no longer looked angry, just annoyed. She reached into her purse and pulled out a hand mirror and a tube of pink lip gloss

She began casually applying it, "You should know better than to resist a woman's advances. Maybe you need to learn this lesson the hard way Leon."

She snapped her fingers, "Ladies. Please escort Leon to the girl's bathroom."

I felt a wave of panic wash over me as I realized what she meant. Before I could react, my left arm was grabbed by two of Darcy's friends. My right was then grabbed by the other two. The four girls roughly began pulling and pushing me down the empty hall, Darcy following closely behind. I was pushed down onto a chair the girls must've put in ahead of time. Each of the four girls held my limbs still as Darcy sat on my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist.

She brushed her hair back and sighed lustfully, "Well, Leon. One last chance. Will you go to the prom with me?"

I swallowed nervously, weighing my options, "Sure! Sounds like fun! I'll pick you up at six, okay?"

Darcy smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning closer. "Good boy♥️!"

She licked her lips seductively, "Well now that we're girlfriend and boyfriend, I say we have a little makeout session."

"Here? In the girl's bathroom?"

She smirked, "Yeah. Now hold still♥️."

She quickly closed the distance between our mouths and began to passionately kiss me. I could barely resist her as she rubbed her ample breasts against my torso, while holding my face still in her grasp. I closed my eyes, gave up and returned her kiss, lust taking over. She responded by intensifying the kiss, and tightening her black stocking covered legs around me.

"Mmmmmmmmm♥️....." She hummed happily.

I opened my eyes, and found myself in a small master bedroom then, and I was sitting in a much cushier chair. Darcy was still kissing me, but she looked different. She had black wings coming from her back, a long pointed tail, and two horns on the sides of her head.

She opened her eyes and ended the kiss, "Mmmmwah♥️!"

Suddenly everything flooded back to me, everything I just experienced was just a memory from back in highschool, about how Darcy bullied me into accepting her prom invite.

Darcy smiled at me as she got off of me, taking a step back. "Sorry Leon. I couldn't resist."

I stood up and looked at myself, I was now wearing a dirty, tattered olive drab outift. I had my tranquilizer gun and my backpack. I was the Jackal again.

I looked back up at her, "You....we met in high school."

She nodded, "Yup."

"And you erased that memory from my mind."

"Yup."

"But you were human once! What happened? Now you're a succubus?"

She sighed, "Yes, Leon it's true. I know I bullied you in high school, but it was fun♥️."

"So wait? I'm still with Yumi, and I'm dreaming, but you can still invade my mind?"

She shrugged, "It's taking tons of energy right now Leon, and we don't have much time to talk, before our link is severed forever. The blizzard on the mountain still hides your exact location, and Kiara and Leah are cold blooded. They can't climb the mountain."

"So what do you want?" I asked.

Darcy spread her wings and flew closer to me, "I'm restoring your forgotten memories now Leon. Everything I took from you is now back."

She placed her right hand on my forehead as her hand began to glow a dark purple. I felt several forgotten memories flood back to my mind.

"Holy shit." I said aloud.

"Is everything clear now?"

I nodded, "Yes I remember everything now. I stood you up on prom night, instead I ran to the hunter recruiter and enlisted as a hunter. I went off to training after a big fight with my parents. After training, I learned that hunters are not only used as a defense against aggressive monster girls, but they also ruthlessly hunt them down and give them to the Empire to be enslaved and experimented on."

I reached into my bag and pulled out my old gasmask, "That's why I felt so cheated and lied to, that I ran away and started a new life."

Darcy nodded, "You're forgetting something. Hang on a second."

She put her hand on my forehead, and restored another memory, this one of Yumi. I met her a week before I enlisted. She showed up out of nowhere, and was so friendly to me. I spoke to her for hours, we would go for long walks in the woods and find a nice tree and I would lie my head down on her lap as we relaxed.

I looked back up at the succubus. She looked somewhat ashamed, "I'm.....sorry Leon. I was just jealous. You stood me up, and then chose her over me. I was desperate. A powerful succubus came to me and made me an offer. I would become a succubus and be able to enter your dreams. I could manipulate your dreams anyway I saw fit, and have you all to myself everytime you slept."

I sat back down, shocked. I rubbed my temples in stress, when the room began to shake. I heard a familiar female voice echo in the air.

"Darcy! We're almost out of time! Get to the point. Now!"

Darcy nodded, "Leon. You have to come back. You are needed."

I shrugged, "Yeah right, I'm happy here. Yumi's nice and she's honest. You and your boss just want me as a slave. Why did you even give me my memories back?"

Darcy knealt down, and placed a velvet covered hand on my face, "To appeal to you. Convince you to come back and help our cause."

She reached deep into my hair and stroked it lovingly, "I was wrong to bully you in high school Leon. I'm not that kind of girl anymore. I just want you to come back. We will be completely transparent with you."

Darcy sat down on my lap and gazed into my eyes empathetically, "You will no longer be a pawn. You will be a knight."

I laughed heartily at her proposal and placed my hands on her waist. I held her as I stood up and placed her down gently.

I gave a heavy sigh and smiled at her, "Darcy. The problem with the rat race is that even if you win. You're still just a rat. The world I left behind tossed me around. As a sex slave, as an idol, as a mercenary. I don't want to be any of those things. I just want a simple life with a woman."

Tears welled up in Darcy's eyes, as she choked out, "We could've had that. Just you and me. If you just showed up at the prom."

I shook my head, "I'm sorry Darcy. But what's done is done. I can't bring myself to trust you after what you've done. You can alter my memories, but it won't change what really happened, you're just lying to yourself."

Darcy spoke with a lump in her throat, and held up a glowing hand, "Very well. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this."

I braced myself for an attack, but Darcy instead opened a portal, with a swirling purple border. Through it, I saw my brother, Adam. He was in an orange jumpsuit, sitting in a prison cell, face buried in his hands.

"He's on deathrow Leon." Darcy explained, "He's currently charged with high treason against the Empire."

I clenched my fists, "My brother may be a ruthless hunter! But he's loyal to whatever he sets his mind to!"

Darcy snorted, "Ha! I don't know why he's being charged. I can't see into a hunter's mind because of their implants! It's probably your fault!"

My heart sank, "What?"

The succubus smiled smugly, "Who knows? He failed to capture you multiple times. Maybe the Empire thinks he let you go!"

I stepped forwards, "He almost had me. But a freaking indestructible android appeared out of nowhere and interfered."

Darcy shook her head, "Like the jury will believe that."

"Where is he being held!?"

She crossed her arms, "At Irwin Hunter base! And by the way, if you think that snow spirit's love for you is so pure, just wait until you get to know her!"

She spread her wings and hovered a few feet above the ground. "Save your precious brother, or he dies in a week. Goodbye Leon!"

The floor disappeared completely as I fell through a black abyss. Echoing loudly throughout the void, were familiar voices. I heard Aurora say, "I know you, I've heard of you. You're that vigilante The Jackal, right?"

I heard Joy the dryad, "You're a real hero Leon. Don't be a stranger."

I clamped my hands over my ears but could still hear the praise from all the monster girls I had helped throughout my time as the Jackal. I looked down, and saw a giant skull face painted on a gasmask grow bigger as I fell towards it. With a deafening roar, it opened it's mouth, and I fell into it, suddenly waking up next to Yumi with a loud scream.

Crimson Tide

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Wow. I just found this story, and... Well. It was certainly a good afternoon. Can't wait for the next update! So far, I'm not sure how much I trust Yumi, although I'd trust her over Darcy. Out of all of them, I'd have to say Monet is my favorite, with Aurora coming as at a close second.

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm

I woke up screaming, covered in cold sweat. I looked around the pitch black room, scared I was in some kind of inescapable abyss. The master bedroom suddenly flooded with light, as Yumi flicked a lamp on next to the bed. I blinked for a moment, and looked at her, she was wearing a transparent white gown, and tight lingerie underneath. She looked concerned,

"Leon....." She breathed, as I leapt out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. I leaned over the sink and began dry heaving, soon throwing up the whiskey and food I had eaten at dinner. When I was done, I leaned against the wall as I ran water down the sink, panting in exhaustion. I slumped down to the floor and felt so much better, the cool, tiled floor soothing my bare skin.

"Leon, what is wrong?" Yumi soon stepped in, kneeling down to my level.

"I feel.....horrible." I explained, "Like my organs and brain are being torn apart."

She placed a hand on my forehead, "You're temperature has increased, and you seem nauseous. Leon. Did you have too much to drink?"

I shook my head, "No. This isn't a hangover. It feels so much worse."

Yumi suddenly wrapped her arms around my torso, and pulled me to my feet. I stood limp in her hug as she looked me over carefully.

"Leon....your skin is pale, and damp." She dragged me back over to the bed and forced me into a face up position.

"Sweetness....." She breathed, stroking my hair reasurringly, as I lay still, borderline unconscious.

"Stay still.....and sleep. I think I may know what's wrong. I have to go out and buy you some things, and you must lie still, and regain your strength."

Yumi gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, and left the room, shutting the door behind her. I closed my eyes and buried my face into the pillow. I felt thoughts rushing through my mind a mile a minute. The world around me seemed to grow, and move faster, while I grew smaller and slower. I continued to sweat profusely even though I wasn't moving. I eventually slipped into sleep, but had feverish dreams of being chased by something I couldn't see. I heard screaming and cries of pain from all directions. A strange shadowy figure soon closed in on me and grabbed me roughly by the shoulders. I looked at the figure's face and saw my brother, eyes missing, showing empty sockets, and splatters of blood on his face.

"NAPOLEON!" He shrieked, "YOU KILLED ME!"

I awoke in a frenzy, feeling unrested, and anxious. I got out of bed and knew I had to distract myself from these awful thoughts. I staggered into Yumi's den and grabbed a random book off of the shelf. It was some kind of medical book, and it seemed to deal specifically with brain structures. I flipped through it but found nothing that I could understand.

"Come here young man."

I turned around and looked for the source of the voice. I set the book down on a desk and cautiously exited the den, peering around the hallways. The voice was not Yumi's. That was for sure. My body froze as I heard a girlish giggling, echoing throughout the hall. I heard it from my right, and soon from my left as I felt a presence near me.

"Come on now, don't you want to play with me?"

I smacked my forehead, dumbfounded. I withdrew my hand and looked at my palm. Stained onto my bandaged hand was fresh, bright red blood. I felt my forehead with my fingertips and found that I had opened an old wound. Was I going crazy? I was hearing voices, having extreme anxiety and my head was bleeding. I flinched as the lights above me began flickering, and I felt a strong urge to run and hide, like I was being hunted. I hastily ran into Yumi's kitchen, dining room, and her hallways, looking for her.

"Yumi! YUMI! HELP ME!"

I heard the giggling again, and everything began to shake. My hands, my teeth, and my vision. I ran up and down the halls, banging on every locked door but my efforts were in vain. I ran back downstairs and searched for an exit, finding nothing but more locked doors. The female voices and the noises amplified, and I grew more and more certain something was chasing me. I fell to my knees and clutched my bleeding head, closing my eyes. I began to scream out loud, trying to drown out the noise around me. I screamed until my throat hurt, but couldn't stand to hear the awful noise echoing in my head.

"Leon! What are you doing!"

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and jumped straight up, flailing my arm and backing up. I saw Yumi. She looked incredibly concerned. Her usual apathetic expression now looked frightened, and worried. I opened my mouth to speak, but only a raspy plea for help escaped. Yumi approached me quickly and hooked her arms under mind, and wrapped them around my back, pulling me into a tight hug.

"It's okay. I'm here now. I've got you sweetness. I'll take care of you."

I felt tears well up as I returned her hug. I felt her gently kiss my neck, and then I suddenly felt a slight pricking sensation on the spot she kissed. I thought it was just an itch, but it soon intensified, feeling painful. I forced myself out of her hug and backed away. I saw her holding an empty syringe in her left hand, and she looked apologetic.

"You......I....." I felt my legs give out as I fell forwards. Yumi caught me and hugged my face to her breasts, holding me up and caressing me gently.

"I apologize Leon. But I have to do this to you. You'll thank me later. Please don't fight back."

My eyes slowly flicked shut and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I awoke to the sound of a steady beeping and the sound of air pumping in and out of my lungs. I was staring at a bright light in a white room, wondering if I was dead. I couldn't move, I was paralyzed, and I noticed an oxygen mask strapped over my mouth and nose

I heard the loud whirring of a drill, a sound that lasted only ten seconds before fading. As it subsided, I heard a voice quietly mumbling.

"Successfully breached the subject's skull with minimal damage to the surrounding tissue, insertion of the device into the subject's frontal lobe will be without complications."

I saw Yumi standing over me, wearing a mask over her mouth and nose, and a nurse's outfit. She wore white latex gloves, and was talking to a tape recorder. She reached across the table and fumbled for something. After the clinking of metal, she retrieved a pair of tweezers and a needle.

"Slight leakage of cerebral spinal fluid. Damage is still minimal, but proceeding with extra care."

My gaze met hers, and her eyes widened in surprise.

"You shouldn't be awake right now sweetness. I'll have to use a more potent sedative."

She turned the squeaky valve on a gas tank and I felt a sudden calmness and bliss surge through my heart and mind. I faded away once again, to another dreamless blackout.

When I woke up, I saw Yumi still standing over me, wrapping my forehead in thick, white bandages. She made eye contact with me again, and removed her mask.

"Perfect timing Leon. Please.....lie still."

I sighed and relaxed my body as she finished bandaging me, before kissing my forehead sweetly.

"Mmmmm. There, all finished."

Yumi untied several leather straps around my torso, wrists and ankles, letting me free.

"Stay relaxed now sweetness. It's very important you remain calm."

She leaned over me with a serious expression, "Now Leon. It's important that you follow every instruction I have for you to the letter. Nod if you understand."

I slowly nodded in response.

"Good. Now I want you to slowly sit up and flex every one of your digits. Your fingers, arms, legs and toes."

I sat up, and looked over my body. Same as yesterday but with cleaner bandages. I followed her instructions once more, noticing my arm had healed, it was still sore but I could probably throw a pretty good punch with it.

"Good. Now, I want you to tell me what is nine plus nine?"

"Eighteen."

Yumi nodded, "Good. I think you are back to normal, now please stand up. Slowly now."

I swung my legs over the metal table I was strapped to.

"Yumi.....What happened," I asked, rubbing my forehead.

Yumi grabbed my arm and led me to the door, "It's complicated. I'll explain it to you if you promise you will stay calm and relaxed."

Before we left, I glanced at the table I was strapped to. There was a small bloodstain near where my head was.

"Yes. I promise," I replied.

Yumi led me to her living room and lay me down on her couch.

"Please wait right here. I'll be right back."

I sat up and ran my hand through my hair. I felt a few small bumps underneath one of the bandages, on the corner of my forehead. Stitches I guess that's the spot she breached. What was she doing? Why'd she perform brain surgery on me? I felt so much better, but I had several questions for Yumi.

She returned to the room wearing her usual kimono, although this one showed off a lot more of her heavy cleavage. "Lie back down, you need to stay calm."

I did as I was told and Yumi took the opportunity to sit astride me. She removed her sash, letting the kimono fall around her waist, exposing a lacy, white bra that struggled against her breasts. She reached under me and tied the sash around my wrists, tying my hands behind my back. The snow spirit then lie across me, her soft, feminine body pressed hard against my chest. She leaned close to me, her lips shimmering with a glossy pink lipstick.

"Why did you-"

She took my head in her hands and kissed me. A sweet, chaste kiss with no tongue, but she pressed her cool, soft lips hard against mine and held it for quite a while. I found my heart rate slowling down and my mind coming to ease.

"Mmmmmm.......♥️good boy♥️."

Yumi followed up with several more sticky kisses. She kissed all over my faceslowly, and deliberately as I held still underneath her weight.

When she finished, she caringly stroked my hair as she spoke, "You look so cute covered in kiss marks sweetness♥️. Now please lie still as I explain."

I nodded slowly, entranced by her beauty.

"You managed to escape the influence of a succubus, but residual traces of her prescence still existed in your mind."

"Because she visited all my dreams for the past couple of years right?"

"Correct, but it seems she pushed a very short but potent intrusion into your mind while you slept last night. There was a succubus in your dream, wasn't there?"

I suddenly remembered Darcy, and my brother's fate, and snapped out of my trance.

"Yes! And Yumi, there's something I have to-Mmmmph!

She pulled my face deep into her breasts, smothering my voice.

"Hush♥️......Now hold still and calm down, let me explain."

I sighed in defeat as she kissed the top of my head, "Mmmmmph......."

"When she visited your dreams she activated the residual traces of her presence, that you had supressed with a strange blend of alcohol I found on you when I saved you. You were panicking because you were subconsciously reliving every night you spent with her all at once. This overloaded your senses and you had to be put under, so I could install an implant that permanently shuts out the influence of a succubus."

I vigorously pulled my face out from between her breasts, and asked, "You mean the same type of implant that hunters use to-Mmmmm!"

Annoyed, she yanked me back into her smothering boob hug as she wrapped her legs around me, "Silence young man♥️. And yes, I invented that small chip to protect couples from succubi, but the hunters stole my research and made their own."

She ran her delicate fingers through my thick hair, "In the first few hours after intial installation, it is important that your stress levels remain low, otherwise you will cause inflammation of your mind, and I will have to operate again.

Yumi tightened her hug, and looked straight into my eyes coldly. "It took me six hours to go to the nearest town and buy components to make a new chip, six hours to make it, and five more to surgically install it. Seventeen......hours.......you will stay calm because I am not doing it again."

Once more she tightened her vice like grip on me, "Understand?"

I nodded and let out muffled, "Mmm-hmm."

Yumi sighed and pushed me back down, keeping my face underneath her buxom chest. I was able to get air through her cleavage through my nose, but could barely let out more than a grunt.

She yawned and rested her head on a pillow above me, "I am rather exhausted from all this. Please let me get some rest. Your handsome face will provide suitable support for my........♥️assets♥️"

Yumi fell asleep surprisingly quick. In my injured, post surgical state, I was unable to push her off of me. She was a heavy girl, I guess most of her weight was in her breasts, and hips. I made an attempt to speak again, but received a mouthful of her soft feminine fat. I took a moment to remark upon the sheer size of her breasts. I thought Kiara's breasts were big, but puberty had hit Yumi like a freight train. She slept so quietly, her smooth even breathing soothing to hear. And her skin gave off a pleasantly calming sensation, like the cool side of the pillow. I realized that if I got stressed and hurt my mind, it would be another setback from saving my brother. I'd figure things out tomorrow.

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Crimson Tide wrote:
Wow. I just found this story, and... Well. It was certainly a good afternoon. Can't wait for the next update! So far, I'm not sure how much I trust Yumi, although I'd trust her over Darcy. Out of all of them, I'd have to say Monet is my favorite, with Aurora coming as at a close second.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm glad you enjoyed this story enough to join the forum. Also I do have future ideas involving Monet and Aurora, I love writing scenes with them in it. And Yumi will soon reveal her true colors.

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:42 pm

"Mmmmm.......mmmmmuah!"

I opened my eyes and was greeted by Yumi's icy blue gaze and soft lips. She smiled at me and pulled away, reaching under my back and untying my hands.

"Good morning my love. How are you feeling today?"

I pulled my hands out from under me and rubbed my eyes clear, "Much better now, I think I'm in the clear now."

Yumi got off of me and pulled her kimono over her shoulders, tying the sash around her waist in an elaborate bow.

She wrapped her arm around mine and pulled me along, "Come with me now♥️, I'll make a nice hot meal just for you♥️."

Yumi seemed so much happier. There was more color in her face and her smile had gotten slghtly wider. Her voice sounded happier and she was much more expressive. She led me to her breakfast nook and sat me down at a small table, before kissing me sweetly and leaving to the kitchen. I looked over my hands and my old wounds. I was healing remarkably fast, and I could probably take off these bandages in a day or two. I remembered my brother's predicament, and wondered if it was another one of Darcy's lies to lure me into a trap. I had to verify this. A newspaper would have this in print by now. If a top officer of the Empire's Hunter division was put on deathrow for high treason, then somebody would write an article about it. Especially if that officer was the close relative of an infamous criminal who just escaped arrest for the fifth time. I had to ask Yumi for permission to leave to the nearest town, and gather information. I had to make sure my brother was safe to put my conscience at ease.

Yumi returned and sat down across from me, smiling warmly, "Breakfast will ready in about ten minutes or so. Would you like to talk to me while we wait?"

I returned her smile, "Yes, absolutely. Do you mind if I ask you something?"

She put her elbows on the table and propped her head up on her hands. "What would you like to talk about?"

"Did you really have to sleep with your breasts on my face last night?"

She chuckled, "Well I thought it would help keep your head cool and bring your fever down."

The snow spirit rose her hands above her head and proudly thrust out her chest, "Also it was an effective way to shut you up♥️."

"Fair enough, so you remember when I had that dream and the succubus entered my mind?"

Yumi rose an eyebrow, "Yes, but why is she even relevant? Let's not talk about her. Okay?"

"She is sort of relevant. You see, she told me my brother was arrested for high treason, and I'd like to-"

She rose a hand and cut me off, her icy gaze returning, "Leon, can we please talk about something else?"

I leaned across the table, "Well, hang on. If you just let me leave and see a newspaper or a-"

"LEON!" Yumi stood up and slammed her hands on the table. I stopped talking, and froze for a moment. She looked angry for a few seconds, but then she took a deep breath and calmly sat back down and slid her smooth hands across the table. She grabbed my bandaged hands and gently caressed them as she nervously smiled at me, "Leon. I strongly urge you to change the subject. Right. Now."

"Yumi......I just need to-"

Yumi gritted her teeth, "Leon. You are making me awfully upset right now. Please either change the topic or shut your mouth."

I thought of another way to try and explain, but couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Sweetness. It would be best for you and me to forget this conversation ever happened."

I nodded in defeat, "I'm sorry Yumi. I'll drop it."

She grinned happily and squeezed my hands. "Thank you so much my love. Please never bring this up ever again. I don't want to be mad at you."

It was then I saw a slight spark of madness in Yumi's eyes, her pupils were wider and her hands were ever so slightly shaking.

"Yes dear." I said submissively.

She leaned closer and squeezed my hands tighter. "Promise me. Promise me right now, you'll never think of leaving me ever again."

I swallowed hard, "Uh......Yumi......"

Her grin widened, "Leon.......I'm going to be very upset if you don't promise me this right now."

"Okay. I promise." I told her, having no choice, "I promise I won't bring this up again."

She smiled widely, and lifted my right hand to her face. She happily rubbed the back of my hand against her smooth cold cheek. "Thank you so much sweetness♥️. I'm so happy we were able to compromise on this."

I nodded nervously, "Yeah. Me too."

Yumi withdrew her hands and stood up, "I'll check on breakfast, I hope I didn't burn the eggs."

I felt fearful of her for the first time since I first moved in. She was a monster girl after all, and I had no idea what powers she had or what she was capable of. She soon returned with breakfast for two, and we ate without much conversation. Later she took me to her study and let me rest my head on her lap while she read stories out loud to me. Later we played another round of chess, which ended with her winning again. Soon after her victory we made love that night, with her in the usual dominant role. It began with her kissing me, and escalated quickly. Afterwards we cuddled, then had a few drinks with dinner, and went to bed. The whole day was a complete and total blur to me. I smiled a lot and engaged her in conversations, but no matter what we did together, inside I worried greatly for Adam, and wondered if he really was in a maximum security prison, waiting to die.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you think Major Adam? Tasty, isn't it?"

I let out a muffled cough as the succubus tightened her thighs around my head. She pulled at the rope around my neck, threatening to strangle me if I didn't please her. I was handcuffed to the bed frame, struggling as my lungs burned.

"Ah♥️! Oh! your tongue♥️! it feels so good! Ah♥️!"

She finally orgasmed and got off of me, loosening the rope and lying across me. I coughed and wheezed as I caught my breath and felt cool relief in my lungs.

Another succubus angrily entered the room, glaring at her colleague.

"Will you give him a break already Sylvia? Leon won't come to save his brother if you kill him!"

Sylvia lay across me and kissed my forehead, smiling smugly, What's the matter Darcy? Don't you love dominating men?"

"Not the way you do it."

Sylvia, my former secretary, was a redheaded girl who used to put on a facade of shyness and cute clumsiness. Turns out, she was a succubus and was incredibly sadistic.

"Do you want a turn with him Darcy? I got him all softened up for you♥️."

Darcy shook her head, "No, but I'd like you to leave him alone."

Sylvia laughed and pulled again at the ropes, burning my neck. I furiously yanked my hands, trying in vain to break the handcuffs that held me to the bedframe.

"Fat chance! He's way too much fun to torment. If only Leon was here, I'd do the same to him!"

Sylvia clasped her hand over my mouth and nose as she furiously bit at my neck, digging her teeth into my flesh as muffled screams escaped my mouth.

I looked over at the cell window, and saw my former general looking at me with disdain and regret. I shot him a low glare, and he looked away from me, and disappeared from view. The cell door opened once again, and the head succubus who was plotting with the general entered.

"Sorry to interrupt your playtime Sylvia, but I have important things to discuss with you."

Darcy pleaded to the taller succubus, "Misstress, please tell her to stop toturing Adam, this is unneccessary in our goal to capture his brother!"

The elder succubus brushed her off, "Darcy, I feel that you are being far too sympathetic lately. This is why you failed to capture Leon and let him find sanctuary. And you will be punished for you weakness."

Darcy looked away in shame, "Yes misstress."

"You are not in any position to criticize Sylvia, who performed her duties diligently, and kept a watchful eye on Leon's brother all these years."

Sylvia laughed smugly as she delivered a painful slap to my cheek, followed by a kiss. She finally got off of me and stepped over to her boss.

"Darcy, you're not needed for this talk. Please return to your daily duties and prepare for your punishment."

The white haird succubus nodded shamefully and sadly left the cell.

"So? What's our new plan? Has Leon made a move yet?"

She adjusted her glasses and replied, "No, it seems he is still on that mountain. All attempts to find the house he's staying in have been in vain. And we still can't seem to enter his mind since Darcy's last attempt."

"He knows the deadline to save his brother is in one week! What if he doesn't make it?"

"Simple, the general will announce that the execution has been delayed another week or two. Leon will eventually come to his brother's aid."

"And if he doesn't?"

"We move on and think of a new strategy. We'll put in the news that we killed Adam. But what we will really do is sell him off to the highest bidder. Rich monster girls will pay handsomely for him. And
we need the funds to pay for all the escavations. The general's pockets are only so deep."

Sylvia casually swung a ballgag by the strap, "And what about Darcy's punishment?"

The succubus thoughtfully placed a finger on her chin and soon said, "Do you remember her little pet? Monet the harpy?"

Sylvia nodded, "Oh yeah! Darcy sent her away last week I think!"

"Coordinate with Sheena, and hunt her down. Do not tell Darcy about this, keep her in the dark."

The sadistic redhead glanced back at me, and soon grinned smugly, "I think I have a really great idea on how to kill two birds with one stone. Literally speaking. Let me decide Darcy's punishment. Leon will learn his lesson too."

"Very well. Then get to work. And send up a girl to sedate the Major, and put him in the secure cell closest to the General's office."

Sylvia through up a sloppy salute, "Yes Ma'am! Right away!"

The head succubus stepped over to me and sat down on the bed, reaching over and carefully stroking my hair.

"Sorry about my subordinate, she has quite exotic tastes."

I glared up at her, "You're all a bunch of sadists."

"Now young man, let's not forget the many peaceful monsters you and your thugs rounded up and took away from their families and homes. You brought a lot of this on yourself."

"My brother and I are going to kick your ass when he gets here."

She shook her head dissmissively, "You're just as dense as Leon. But your a little less charming. And if Leon attempts to infiltrate this base, and somehow gets to you, we still have the upper hand."

She got off of the bed and casually waved as she left, "Don't stress yourself out with pointless anger Major Adam. Just relax and hold on for the ride."

A large breasted succubus in a nurse's outfit soon entered, and stood over me. She pulled out a needle and gently pricked my neck, pushing down and filling my veins with anesthetic. I was out like a light in less than thirty seconds.

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:49 pm

Awesome stuff as always man! Can't wait to see what happens next. Totally see a bunch of Leon's girls interacting/fighting in the future. Anyways look forward to whatever comes next!
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 pm

guametsunami wrote:
Awesome stuff as always man! Can't wait to see what happens next. Totally see a bunch of Leon's girls interacting/fighting in the future. Anyways look forward to whatever comes next!

Yes! That's all definitely in my plans! I got it all in my head, it's just hard sometimes to put it down on Word. But it's gonna happen. I promise! For now, I wrote an experimental DDLC story just to finally write something.

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:48 am

Hey ehsteve, been a while since i've logged in. hoping you're planning on writing some more for the summer. no rush or anything though, i just would love to read more!
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:16 am

It had been five days since Darcy informed me of my brother's coming death. I was beginning to despair in my chances of saving him. I was hundreds, maybe thousands of miles away from the prison he was being held at, and I was stuck on top of a mountain. I held on to the hope that Darcy was lying to me, and setting a trap, but I had no way to confirm it. I couldn't find a way out of Yumi's home, and talking to her, even mentioning people other than the two of us, seemed to completely enrage her. I had been intimidated by women before. But she took dominance to a level I thought impossible. Her confidence, her voluptuous figure, and her merciless, piercing gaze made her hard to confront. When I met her, she was cold, apathetic, and straightforward. Now, she had been so much happier lately, and incredibly affectionate, to the point of becoming overbearingly clingy. Yumi would make sure to always be within at least fiffteen feet of me, even if she was reading or cooking. She still restricted me to specific spots in her home, having more than half the heavy wood doors locked one hundred percent of the time. Whenever we talked one on one, she would never break eye contact, and whenever we held hands or hugged, she would make every effort to pull me face first into her heavy breasts, knowing I wouldn't resist. This was becoming more and more like a prison for me every day, and not knowing what was happening in the outside world didn't help. I was being smothered, both figuratively and literally, by this snow woman. I had to stand up to her sooner or later, because this was starting to feel no different than being a slave to Darcy and the other succubi. Yumi left the house to buy food, leaving me locked in of course, alone with my own thoughts. On the plus side, she did give me a break from her oppressive order, and I got to exercise while she was absent. My arm had healed completely now, but I kept the bandages on, to not worry Yumi. I was able to do pushups and situps again, knowing that if I was going to stand up to her, I had to be physically ready, as well as mentally. I rehearsed an argument in my head for a while, until I had a solid compromise. I didn't want to leave her forever, I just wanted to see a newspaper, or some gossip. Something to confirm, or disprove, Darcy's threat. At the very least, what I wanted from Yumi was to be treated more like a equal, and not like a pet. The sound of hinges creaking and a heavy door slamming interrupted my thoughts.

"Sweetness! I'm back! Where are you?" her voice came from the kitchen, sounding happy.

I took in a deep breath and walked through the swinging metal doors, and found the room empty. I turned to my left and was ambushed by Yumi, who locked her arms around my body tightly and pulled my face towards hers.

"Surprise Sweetness! Give your beautiful wife some love! ♥️Mmmmmmmmm♥️!"

Her lips crashed into mine and I was shoved against the wall as she grinded her body against mine. I weakly kissed her back as my hands slowly fumbled for her waist, her ambush catching me completely off guard. She happily engaged me in a long makeout while she aggressively humped me, and I got a reminder of why it was so hard to resist her. She finally ended the kiss with a loud smack and released me, keeping her seductive demeanor.

"How are you feeling today my husband?" She asked, staring into my eyes as she always did.

I got my out of the gutter and replied, "Feeling much better, I think my wounds are almost done healing."

"Well better safe than sorry sweetness. Please stay calm throughout the day, and please don't over exert yourself."

Yumi stepped over to her kitchen stove and beckoned me, "But, if you're feeling better, would you like to help me cook some soup tonight?"

"I'd love to help you." I stepped over to Yumi as she retrieved a large kitchen knife from a drawer.

"I'll cut the vegetables," She said cheerfully, "Why don't boil some water and add the broth and spices♥️?"

She left a cookbook by the stove, open to the soup recipe. I set the water for high heat and began searching in the cabinets for the required ingredients. Yumi stood next to me, chopping carrots and onions as she happily hummed to herself.

"So......Yumi?" I asked nervously as I drummed my fingers along the counter.

"Hmm?" She turned towards me with a happy, loving smile, "Yes my love♥️?"

"So I've been thinking a lot about......You remember when you installed that implant in my brain?"

She suddenly stopped chopping the vegetables, and her tone changed from cheerful, to concerned.

"Yes? What about it?"

I shrugged, "Well, you know.....The night before you installed it, there was a.....succubus...."

She calmy set the knife down and turned towards me, with a dead serious expression "Leon. I thought we put that behind us. And you promised me you would mention it EVER again."

I put up my hands defensively, suddenly regretting my question, "You're right, I did promise that. Sorry for bringing that up."

She sighed calmly and smiled, "Please don't dwell on your mistakes, I forgive you."

Yumi's mood went back up to happy as she continued chopping. I poured the half gallon of broth into the water and stirred slowly. Yumi stepped over and poured in the chopped carrots, taking the opportunity to kiss my cheek quickly before she stepped back to her cutting board.

I forced a small smile as I got back to the stew. As I steadily stirred the broth, I began contemplating my situation. I was happy to be safe from hunters and succubi, but this wasn't the relationship I wanted. I felt incredibly immasculated by Yumi these past few days, and felt ashamed of myself for being intimidated by her. Sure the sex was great, and it was nice not having to dodge hunters and monster girls, but I felt so imprisoned. I realized that if I didn't grow a pair and demand some changes, this was going to be the rest of my life, forever unsure of my brother's fate, suffocating under Yumi's enormous breasts, I couldn't live with those quiet, nagging doubts, memories that even alcohol couldn't erase. I thought of Aurora. She was mess, just like me. I constant thought of her sad, worried expression, wondering where I was. I thought of Monet, her sweet, innocent, yet still lewd smile. And I thought of my brother, head buried in his hands, wondering where if I was even alive. I decided enough was enough, and I was time for the Jackal to make a comeback. I pulled the spoon out of the bowl, and set it on the counter, and turned towards Yumi.

She looked up at me with concern, barely masking her slight annoyance, "What's the problem my love?"

I crossed my arms, "Look. You need to be a better spouse, and you should let me voice my concerns."

She set her knife down and clenched her fists, her voice tinged with anger, "Sweetness.......I will give you one last warning. You do not want to travel down this road with me."

"No." replied sternly, "Let's push into drive and see where this takes us."

Yumi stepped closer to me, putting her face inches from mine. She spoke in a quiet, harsh tone, as
her clenched fists shook sightly.

"Sweetness.....if you do not want to help me cook, go sit down in the dining room until dinner is ready, like a good boy."

Her icy blue gaze bore into my mind, but I stood my ground.

"That's not how it's goin down today Yumi. I am going to speak, and you are going to listen to every word I have to say."

She visibly winced in surprise at my resistance, and soon furrowed her eyebrows, she stepped to the cutting board, and started chopping a potato.

I felt a surge of confidence course through me, and felt a great weight lifted from my shoulders. She didn't argue back, it was time to hit her with the hard facts.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Thank you for listening Yumi. Let me explain."

Yumi's chopping became louder, as I began, "Five days ago, when the succubus visited my mind, I told her I'm not going back, and that I love my new life with you Yumi."

She remained silent, and maintained a blank expression as she continued to chop.

"Then, the succubus showed me a vision of my brother in prison for treason, and that he's on death row, waiting for his execution that is due in two days."

I stepped closer to her, "I don't rule out the possibility that this is a trap set up for me, but I need some way to verify this. I need you to either get me a newspaper, or show me the exit and let me leave so I can get one myself. If it was all a lie, I'll happily continue to live with you, but if it's not, then I have to try and save him."

Yumi still didn't respond, or even look at me. I clenched my fists and cracked my knuckles. I undid the bandage around my arm and threw it on the floor in anger.

Suddenly, she stopped chopping, and we stood next to each other in complete silence as I stared her down, almost shaking with anger, a slight tingle, or buzz, in the back of my skull.

I calmed down and stepped over to Yumi "Listen carefully. If you don't get me some information, or show me the exit, I'm gonna make my own exit with my bare hands."

Yumi slammed her knife down on the cutting board. She had been chopping the same potato into mush in anger.

"I understand completely Leon." She spoke in a monotone voice. She picked up the knife and looked at it thoughtfully, before calmly setting it down on the counter.

"She's inside your head still, isn't she?"

Yumi looked up at me, her pupils constricting, with a spark of insanity behind them, "She's trying to steal you from me Leon. She wants you all to herself."

I stepped back cautiously as she bowed her head and began to shake uncontrollably.

"I.....won't lose you again. Not to her. You aren't allowed to think about her, or any other girls Leon."

"Yumi calm down." I said nervously, holding up my hands.

Yumi suddenly charged at me, and threw her slender, long arms around my neck. She hugged me close and tight to her body, aggressively pressing her breasts against me. I struggled slightly, causing her to tighten her hug. Stunned, I opened my mouth to speak but was suddenly muffled by her lips.

She kissed me long and hard, holding me as tight as she could manage. I felt my face heat up as I struggled to breathe from tight hug and her soft lips. She ended her kiss and pressed her forehead against mine, speaking between gasps.

"You.......are......mine Leon.......mine to love......mine to kiss.....and mine to smother and choke.....whenever I want."

My vision blurred as her fingers wrapped around my neck, "Just go to sleep, I'll make everything better.

I snapped out of my trance and grabbed her wrists. I pried her hands off of my neck and pushed her away. Her fragile feminine form crashed into the wall behind her, her expression going from angry to mortified. I took a fighting stance and swung up my fists.

"I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO LOBOTOMISE YOU!" Yumi suddenly held up her left hand, and ice and snow began swirling above her palm. She let out a shriek, face red and eyes bloodshot, And charged at me.

"HUUUUURHA!" Without hesitation, I swung my left fist at her right cheek, stopping her dead in her tracks. She dropped to the ground on her hands and knees, staring at the floor, breating shakily. Her flawless face went from angry, to terrified.

On my thirteenth birthday, my dad took me to his study for a private, Dad-to-Son talk.

"Leon."

"Yes Dad?"

"Make a promise to me."

"Yes Dad. I will swear on my honor."

"You are a strong, handsome young man. And you will marry some day. But never. EVER. Hurt your wife."

I nodded, "Yes Dad."

My Dad sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Please don't make the mistake I did, and hurt your future wife. Please swear you won't."

I placed my right hand on my heart, "I swear on my honor. I won't, Dad."

That was an oath I took a lifetime ago. And with that punch, I had not only broken Yumi's heart, but my Dad's as well. She lay still on the ground, face up. She trembled as she began to process the blow I had dealt to her. I was shaking.

From here, there was no going back. I stood over her, and asked, "Where is my equipment."

Yumi shakily answered, "Upstairs, second floor, in the back room. The door combination is 21223."

I nodded and made my way upstairs to the room at the end of the deep, long hall she mentioned. The steel door opened with the combination she mentioned. In the small storage room, I found my combat clothes, my backpack, my gear, and my trusty tranquilizer gun. I suited up and shoved the gun into my hip holster. I was about to exit the storage room when something caught my eye. My skull painted gasmask, sitting in the corner, dusty and forgotten. I picked it up, dusted it off, and stuffed it into my backpack.

I felt alive again.

I stepped downstairs and went to the kitchen, I saw Yumi standing up, holding a glass of water in one hand, and an orange pill bottle in the other.

"I'm sorry Leon."

I reached for my pistol quickly, aiming down at her. She sighed and looked up at me.

"When you arrived, I stopped taking my medication."

I rose an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

She set the pills and water down, and looked up at me, "I'm on on a psychiatric medication Leon. It keeps me sane, and calm, and logical. But I become more apathetic as a side effect."

I cautiously holstered my gun, "Is that why you were so quiet and reserved when I met you?"

She nodded, "The medicine kept me sane, but I couldn't feel happiness, or love, when I take it."
The young snow woman sighed sadly. "Because of these pills, I became a rich, and brilliant brain surgeon."

Yumi stepped close to me and sadly placed a hand on my shoulder, "But.......I lost you. The only man
I love."

I pushed her hand away, "I'm sorry Yumi. I have to help my brother."

She nodded, "Darcy wasn't lying. Your brother was arrested for treason."

"What?"

Yumi left the kitchen briefly, and returned with a newspaper.

"I'm afraid your suspicions were correct Leon."

I took the paper from her, and read an article dated five days ago.

"DISGRACED MAJOR OF THE MONSTER GIRL HUNTER FORCE ARRESTED AND PLACED ON DEATH ROW DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES RELATED TO TREASON."

"Shit".

Yumi took the newspaper back from me. "That's the bad news."

I sighed in stress, "So what's the good news!"

Yumi pulled a small phone out of her kimono pocket, "I know a Lizard woman, who can fly a plane.

She can fly you to the hunter base where your brother is being held in the next 24 hours. From then, it's up to you."

I nodded, "Okay. Hook me up."

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:18 am

guametsunami wrote:
Hey ehsteve, been a while since i've logged in. hoping you're planning on writing some more for the summer. no rush or anything though, i just would love to read more!

How could I say no to you? After all your support. I gotta hit the old keyboard again, it's been far too long.

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:42 pm

I’m definitely beyond excited for the next one! Things are ramping up—

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 pm

yeah I 100% agree with vulcan. now that leon can finally leave yumi the tension is really starting to get high and things are gonna get exciting. will all these monster girls meet/interact/fight? will leon save adam or fall into the succubi trap trying to? man, it's so good and getting even better. thanks for continuing it ehsteve!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Just caught up with the recent adventures of The Jackal. Really love your work, EhSteve! This is one of my favorite stories on this forum (as well as one of the longest and most developed, which really says something), and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:32 am

Yumi spent a few minutes on the phone, while I looked over the newspaper. Adam was due to death by firing squad by tomorrow at sundown. I felt a pain of guilt ring through me, knowing I was somehow responsible for this. I really didn't wanna play the Jackal anymore. But I guess I had to one last time. Maybe after that I could settle down and go into hiding. My brother would either have to fend for himself or maybe we'd stick together. Either way, both our lives were over, the empire was after blood from both of us. I decided not to think about it. I had to save him first, then figure out a plan.

"Come on Leon. I know a short way down the mountain." Yumi beckoned me as she unlocked a massive door leading outside.

It was incredibly foggy out, and it looked a lot like the area Yumi first found me in when I was near death. Feeling the first breath of fresh, cool air felt nice. It was chilly, but pleasant. Yumi walked almost silently through the fog, carrying a dim lantern. Her blank expression made her look rather goulish in the lighting. I couldn't tell what time of day it was, and hearing the winds whistle in the distance creeped me out. Part of me wondered if Yumi was leading me into a trap. I shook off the anxiety and quietly followed her down a gritty trail. After about ten minutes, a large, rusty red cable car came into view, hanging on a steel cable anchored to the mountain. Yumi retrieved a small, jagged key and unlocked the door, that creaked open with loud reluctance. It was definitely an older cable car, with torn, faded leather on the seats, and a rusty control panel. The young woman and I stepped in, shutting the door behind us as Yumi pulled a small lever.

I nearly lost my balance as the car abruptly began descending at a steady rate. A feeling of vertigo came as I grabbed a handle for balance. Yumi sat down on a leather bench, and looked up at me.

"Leon." She held out her arms, "Please. Come here."

I stepped over to her cautiously, and got down on my knees. She reached out and slowly, but firmly grabbed my head and pulled me towards her lap. I felt my muscles relax and a sense of calmness overtake me as I wrapped my arms around her thin waist, holding her tight. I felt her gently kiss my forehead, as she played with my hair.

"I just want to hold you one last time." She said with a tinge of sorrow.

I hugged her tighter, "I'm sorry Yumi."

I didn't look up at her, but I think she was silently crying. I felt her shake every now and then, but maybe it was just the cable car showing it's age. Either way, the whole ride down she held me tightly, and I tried to savor the soft feeling of comfort she brought me. I don't know how big the mountain was, or how long the ride was, but it seemed to end as soon as it started.

"Leon." Yumi said, nearly whispering, "It's time for you to go."

I nodded my head and rose up to my feet. The two of us stepped out of the car and walked out onto a flat, cracked, asphalt runway with faded paint.

"Hey Yumi! It's been a long time!" A young lizard girl yelled over the sounds of a propeller.

Yumi nodded politely, and spoke loudly, "Thank you for this, we are even now!"

The snow woman I almost took as my wife turned back towards the cable car but looked back at me. She smiled and spoke, "I will miss you Leon! Very much!"

She suddenly ripped open her kimono and exposed her bare breasts, "But I bet you'll miss these more!"

I nodded, admiring her breasts, and boarded the plane. I sat next to the young lizard girl, who had yellow eyes and black hair.

"I really hope you're helping someone out here Leon. I woke up after four hours of sleep to fly over occupied hunter territory for this."

I sighed, "I'm sorry. Really I am. It's been a rough time for me too, but I really appreciate you coming through for me now."

She smiled, "At least your grateful. Now listen. There's a parachute in the back, when we reach the border of hunter radar, you need to jump. Then, you're on your own."

I nodded, "Got it."

The next few hours I slept. I thought of Aurora again. The sweet young kitsune idol singer. Maybe my life would've been so much easier if I never got my brother roped into this mess. I could've married Aurora and lived happily ever after. She was a sweet woman, she smelled nice and had perfect lips. And she was so kind with-

"Look alive man! You're about to jump!"

I woke with a start and grabbed my backpack and the parachute, "Alright! when do I jump?"

She pulled a lever and a door opened, bringing deafening wind, "RIGHT NOW!"

I leapt out and looked down. The plane took a hard right and zoomed away. I looked down at the base my brother was held at and all the towers and searchlights. I aimed towards a soft looking tree and pulled the cord. The parachute deployed quickly, but I never knew how old it was. It was riddled with holes, and weak cables.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled as I fell passed the trees many branches and leaves. Luckily, my fall was cushioned by several branches, and a young officer who happened to be patrolling in the area. I was alright, but he was unconcious.

"Ouch!" I groaned, getting to my feet. The young man I landed on was a Captain. Talk about luck.

Damn, I got so lucky just winging it through life I should be a professional gambler.
He was even my height and build. I quickly stripped him of his uniform and badge, and crammed my clothes into my backpack. I stashed his body in a bush, and began putting on his clothing. I stuffed my mop of hair under the officer's cap and casually walked up to the military installation, hiding my face by looking down.

"Go right ahead sir." The gate guard spoke, as I realized I was hot shit in this uniform. Young, new hunters saluted me, and everyone avoided me. I had the perfect cover as I kept to myself and approached the base's main HQ, it was now late at night, and no one really paid attention to faces.
I swallowed hard as I entered the main commander's building, knowing if I was caught, I would be shot on sight. I walked through the sterile, quiet halls, keeping to myself. Thankfully, the maps on the walls with helpful, 'You are here' arrows helped me see that the maximum security prison was just passed the General's quarters. I followed the signs, and made it up to the top floor. However, the hallways leading to the General's office was off limits to my acquired rank. But in the opposite direction, there was a plain looking door at the end of the hallway with a sign hanging on the doorknob, "OFF LIMITS TO ALL MEN!"

Huh? I thought this was an all male base. What was back there? I looked around, seeing no one looking, and quickly slipped past the door into what looked like a luxury hotel suite. I gazed all around me. It looked completely different from the rest of the base. It looked like a private penthouse. Kingsized bed, bar, deluxe bathroom, the works. But what weirded me out the most was the small picture on the bar. I stepped over and saw the picture was of me, at age 13, smiling next to a familiar, older woman, who had her arm around my shoulder. Hold on. Who was she?

I had no time to contemplate this, I heard footsteps approaching the door. I stepped into a wine cabinet and stood as still as I could, despite my pounding heart and my shaking hands.

"I just don't know what else to do with him!" I heard a familiar voice as the door opened.

"Well look on the bright side, Leon's bound to leave that horrible woman sooner or later."

I pushed the closet door slightly and saw the master succubus speaking with her underling, the red headed succubus. She sat up at the bar, and poured herself a glass of wine. "Have you caught Darcy's girlfriend yet? You know, the harpy?"

The redhead nodded, "Yes Ma'am, and Darcy doesn't know yet, just like you requested."

Monet, I thought.

"Good. Maybe killing her pet will teach her lesson." The head succubus replied. She looked just as I remembered her. Tall, black hair, purple lipstick, huge breasts and glasses. Complete with demonic wings and a long, thick pointed tail. I barely knew her, but she seemed so familiar somehow.

"So how's the young Major doing?"

"Adam?" The redhead replied, "Well, I really don't want to execute him, we could just fake his death in a press statement and sell him to the highest bidder. He's really cute."

Her master nodded, "Sounds good. I don't want a cute young man to go to waste. After all, he is The Jackal's brother."

I sighed quietly, as they wrapped up their conversation, "Well go 'entertain' Adam. and see what monster girls are in the market for a communal husband."

The redhead nodded as she left the room. "Yes Ma'am."
I was now alone with the master succubus, as she thoughtfully sipped her wine, gazing at the picture of me on the counter.

"Oh Leon. What are you planning now? Where are you? Where is your ace in the hole? My curiosity is killing me."

I struggled to keep myself from panicking. But soon enough, she got to her feet and hid her wings and her tail, putting on black yoga pants and a lime green sweater, before groaning, "Ugh, now I have to entertain that idiot General."

She soon left the room, and I stepped out of the closet. I looked back at the picture on the counter. It surely was me at age 13, but that other woman next to me....it was her. No doubt about it. But why?

I decided not to ask questions, she was off to entertain the General, so surely I had a window of opportunity to save Adam. She'd dismiss all the guards, at least for a while.

Sure enough, I was right. The hall past the General's office was now vacant of guards, and I could now save him. I cautiously walked towards the General's door, when suddenly, it swung open, and the master succubus walked out into the hallway, holding hands with the shorter, laughing General.

I quickly backed up against the wall and looked down, throwing up the best salute I could as he passed me. Unfortunately, he stopped, and looked at me.

"Hey son. You tip you hat to this pretty lady. That's an order."

I tried to play it off smooth, but when I did, I accidentally pulled my hat off too far, exposing my eyes and causing my hair to fall out from underneathe.

"What in the fuck?" The general said, mouth agape.

"What is it, something wr-" The succubus caught a glimpse of my face, and her jaw dropped as well.

The General and the succubus exchanged shocked glances, before looking back at me. I grinned sheepishly, and chuckled. The General chuckled back, and the succubus began to laugh. Soon the three of us began laughing uncontrollably, until we began crying, all equally amused by our situation.

But soon, our laughter died down, and a painfully awkward silence descended on us. I sighed after a couple seconds, and discarded the officer's cap. "I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

The succubus grinned, and the General reached for his phone, "Ha! Oh boy, you're sailing in an ocean of shit, and you just struck a leak."

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:50 am

Ooooh, the plot is thickening even more— great job as always!

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 8:58 pm

I know it's been over a year, but hope to see this story continue and eventually conclude. It's too good to stop, like, the best story and top tier content on this site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jackal: a monster girl story.   The Jackal: a monster girl story. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jackal: a monster girl story.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3