Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mark vs the office sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightshock16

Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Mark had gone to swing his blade at one of the other's, but the three then kicked his blade up high, sending it flying behind the Three of them. "Shit..." He was now weaponless as the 3 sisters advanced on him, their sizeable breasts bouncing with every step. He decided rather than try to outpower the 3 Midara, he would outwit them. He raised his hand's, almost looking like he was going to surrender. "...I guess you've got me~...come on then girl's, guess there's NOTHING I can do to stop you now~" Mark said, feigning defeat, although there was a clear twinkle in his eye...If his plan worked, he would let the girl's get close, before suddenly kissing the one in the middle, and pushing her back, taking advantage of her surprise to power past her and recollect his weapon...He knew it was risky, especially as it would definitely involve contact...but he thought it could work.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 pm

(ah, the growing pains of your first dm. there is something I forgot to mention regarding clone rolls. clone rolls, like regular rolls, have a pass or fail system. if I roll an even, you hit a clone stead of the real mccoy. odd would be the real thing)

"see sis? all we had to do was disarm him" the sister said happily. As they got close, mark went to kiss the middle one and...

clone roll= 3

with great luck, mark found the real one. relief comes into his mind as the midara was surprised by his gesture when then he tries to push her off...

Mark roll = 6 success!

and succeeds! Mark then grabs his weapon ready for battle.

"sister, your clones are gone!"

"damn, this isn't our day! I have to think of something fast!" the midara then rushed towards mark....

office sister roll= 9 failure

but mark side stepped.

mark's wp = 23

office sister's hp = 21
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Mark grinned as the Midara completely fell for the bait. Clearly this sister didn't have the brain's of the two. Smirking as he picked Drakefang back up from the ground, he dodged the Midara's wild rush with ease, as she landed beside her sister. "Heh, hope you enjoyed the kiss you got, cause trust me, I don't plan on giving you another now that I have my sword back...now why don't you two pick yourselves up and get lost, unless your really looking for more?" Mark goes in a defensive stance, as if readying himself for the next attack.

(Action: Defend - Mark goes into a defensive stance, and if the next Midara attack is a failure, He will counterattack and do 2 HP damage. sound okay, or should it just be 1 damage? )
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:55 pm

(2 is fine)

mark brings up his guard, preparing for the worst. these midara are losing but nothing is more dangerous then a cornered tiger.

He may just be right as the pair rush towards him by either side and attempt to perform a double kick....

office sister roll= 11 critical failure!

but mark counters and slices them both taking huge (4) damage!

mark wp = 23

office sister hp = 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:07 pm

"Predictable!" Mark saw the double team and made a wide circle slash that hit both of them at the same time. "C'mon girls, it's almost like your not even trying anymore!" Mark taunted them, grinning, before deciding to follow up on his advantage, rushing towards the topless girl, aiming a thrust right at her chest...though he hoped his blade didn't get stuck in between them.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:31 pm

mark tries to attack the topless sister and....

mark roll = 3 failure

although his fear didn't come to pass, the sister did dodge and tried to grab him...

office sister roll =12 critical success!

mark's swing and miss did not give him time to dodge the grab. the sister bends mark backwards and straddles his face. clenching her thighs against his neck, she falls down with him ending the move with her sitting on top of him. after light petting him, she gets off and assumes a fighting stance.

mark wp = 21

office sister hp = 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Mark grunted as he felt himself bent backwards, and was then treated to another faceful of pink panties as the Girl Clenched her legs around his head, feeling her push him onto his back. He squirmed and struggled, feeling her rubbing her panties into his face, his struggling doing nothing but rubbing his nose against them.

Eventually She got off of him, Mark ALMOST feeling sad that she did, but he was quickly back to his feet again...but as he looked around, he blinked. "...Hey! where's my sword!?"

((maybe the other girl's taken it? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:51 pm

the sword was a few feet from him. so close yet so far as the topless sister, laid on him and lower her breasts on his face....

office sister roll = 4 success!

mark was too dazed to push her off as she tightly held his face into her chest. her breasts were pushing against his head like a soft vice. it felt so warm and welcoming.

mark wp = 20

office sister hp = 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Mark blinked as he suddenly saw a pair of breasts lowering onto his face. He couldn't react quickly enough though and her boobs smothered his face. He couldn't deny that the feeling of her massive chest rubbing against his face felt good. She'd feel him unable to resist moving his mouth to suck at one of her nipples...before he suddenly came to his senses, trying to push himself up and shift her off of him, though it was proving difficult.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:11 pm

mark tries to push the midara off...

mark roll = 9 failure!

but the midara tightened her hold on him. mark's vision was starting to blur....

mark wp = 19

office sister hp= 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Mark was wondering what the other twin was doing as he kept being suffocated by breast. Once again his primal instincts told him to kiss and suck on one of her nipples, which he started doing...and this time it was much harder for him to stop himself. Eventually he began to struggle again, trying once more to push her off, but it was a lot more difficult for him this time.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:23 pm

mark tried once again to push her off

mark roll= 3 failure

but mark was too weak to do so.

"don't fight it, it's over...." the midara said in a sultry voice

mark has pass out(when a character is passed out, he misses a turn.)

the midara gets off of mark and smiles. the other midara picks up mark's sword. "it's a big weapon..."

mark wp = 18

office sisters hp = 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Eventually Mark succumbed to the lack of oxygen, and he was left on the ground, temporarily unconscious. Left to dream of nothing but the sisters breasts rubbing against his face while they exited his weapon.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 pm

"I don't know sis, using weapons isn't our thing." the midara tossed the weapon aside. "can I go this time? I am more damaged."

the other midara nodded as the weakened sister laid on mark and kissed him on the lips. when their lips made contact, her body glowed.

the office sister's gained 1 hp!

mark wp = 17

office sisters hp = 18

mark is waking up....weaponless
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Mark remained still as the girl laid on top of him and kissed him, her body glowing and wounds healing as she did so...but Mark's eyes suddenly flickered open, and he immediately rolled over, so that he was now on top, lips still glued to hers. He noticed the glow, and saw how both her wounds healed and her clothing repaired itself till they were good as new. He glared at her, breaking the kiss and getting to his feet. "...so that's why you wanted some fun huh? Just to keep healthy at my expense huh?..." He glared as he quickly picked his blade up again, before turning to the topless sister and aiming a slice her way.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm

"gah, he woke up before I could heal any more. sister look out!"

the sister tries to dodge mark's swing....

mark roll = 8 success

but mark was too fast for her. the blade hits her on her side making her stumble. "grrr......we'll have you one way or another. this kiss will make you obedient!"

the sister blows a pink energy kiss at him and

office sister roll = 1 failure

mark skillfully dodges

mark wp = 17

office sisters hp = 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:48 am

Mark dodges the kiss sent his way, and then jumped back. He suddenly began forming green fire around his non-sword arm. The flame began to form into the shape of a shield, which Mark held on his arm like one as well. He held it in front of him, smirking at the girls. "How about you try it now and see what happens?" He said confidently.

((Ability: Dragon Shield - lasts 4 turns. While active, all Midara attacks will land successfully, however any attack that inflicts a 'bind' status (e.g. Breast smother, Bear Hug, etc.) will cause 2 HP Damage to the Midara, and the bind will fail. Any wp damage inflicted is normal. After the 4 turns, as with Draketongue, Mark will suffer from fatigue and be vulnerable to Midara influence. Sound okay? ))
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:47 am

the sister's look at the shield with caution. "he's full of surprises...then again, he's not exactly human."

"yes, any human would have succumb to our erotic moves already. we need to stay away from him so long range attacks should work...I think"

the sister's try this theory and blow a barrage of kisses at him

office sister's roll = 9 failure

but mark blocks them with his shield

mark wp = 17

office sisters hp = 17
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:51 am

Mark smirked as the pair of puckered lips hit his shield and disintegrated into nothing. "Humph, well your half right girls. Though I am very much Human, there's a lot more than just human bloody running through my veins...." He showed them the dragon like depiction on his blade to get his point across.

"Anyway...if your not gonna come check out my shield, I guess I'll just have to bring the Shield to you!" Mark then rushed forward at speed, charging forcthebsister who had healed herself with her kiss, aiming to slam his burning shield right into her.

((Dragon Shield lasts for 3 more turns))
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

the ever confident mark rushes towards the weakest midara. he attempts to ram her with the shield...

mark roll = 8 success!

the sister tries to block but mark was too powerful and she went flying a few feet. the other sister runs towards her. the one on the floor starts crying "it's not fair. why are you so mean to us?" pheromones leak from her and are enticing mark to lower his guard..

office sister roll= 2 success!

the combination of the pheromones and her sadness compels mark to apologize and kiss her

"hehe, thanks mister!"

mark wp = 16

office sisters hp = 16
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Indeed, Mark did feel for a few second's like he had been going a little hard on them. He actually had no serious issue's with Midara, except their inability to accept no for an answer. If he was in the mood he wouldn't of thought twice about having some fun with them...He helped her up and kissed her softly. "Hey, No hard feeling's, I'm just-...wait a-" He then realises he's being duped, and in his rage he aim's another attack on her angrily.

((Dragon Shield lasts for 2 more turns))
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

the dragon blood warrior tries to attack the downed midara again...

mark roll = 1 failure

but the other sister pulled her away "hey! that was a mean trick!" the midara turned and pointed her butt out to mark "attack me, the strongest of the pair if you are a true warrior."

office sister roll = 8 success

mark listened to her words and was successfully taunted. he now focuses on her.

mark wp = 16

office sisters hp = 16

Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Mark blinked as he watched the girl pulled out of the way. He glared over at the other sister, watching her point at her butt. Oh what a target! "heh, fine, have it your way sweetheart!" He rushed forward, taking aim to stick his blade right in that taunting butt of hers.

((Dragon Shield lasts for 1 more turn ))
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:07 pm

mark takes a swing and

mark roll = 7 failure

the midara sidesteps out of the way. turning to her, mark reacts in anger. little does he know that the other sister got up and is stalking him. she tries to sneak up on him as the other midara walks towards him...

office sister roll = 11 critical failure

but mark knew what they were planning and instead threw one midara towards the other forcing them to crash into each other.

mark wp = 16

office sisters hp = 14
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Mark glared angrily, but then sensed someone behind him, and quickly dodged and tossed the sister into her other. "Heh, nice try girl's, but I fell for it once, I ain't gonna fall for it twice!" Mark said confidently. However, his flaming shield then suddenly vanished, and Mark, like before, came over seriously exhausted, and was vulnerable.

((Dragon Shield effect ends. Mark is now vulnerable to the next two Midara Attacks.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark vs the office sisters   Mark vs the office sisters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark vs the office sisters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next