A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Andromeda the Latex-morph

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GingerLipstick

PostSubject: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 am

Angela was once a normal girl. What separated her from other girls was her endless curiosity. Especially towards magic. She learned to cast simple spells when she was 10, and her magical skill grew as she went to high school. When she turned 21, she decided to become a full fledged mage. But since she came from a poor family, she never got the chance to go to a magical academy.
She decided to take knowledge and teach herself. She began stealing books from a nearby magical archive. Desiring strength, she took on difficult spells to hone her skills. That was, until she misread a spell she was casting, and the spell backfired. The spell turned Angela's skin jet black. She thought nothing of it until she noticed over the next few days her body became elastic, almost liquid. Finally she was exposed to public, and she was chased out of her village for practicing magic.
She discovered that she became a full Midara shortly after, as her body became fully liquid latex. She can reform her body any which way she desired. Her naturally curvy figure transferred over, making her humanoid form alluring and femininte. Her hair, originally in bangs, slicked back into dread-like tendrils on her head. Her most notable feature was her lips. Finding that men and women are in awe of her body, she accentuated it by forming thick, soft, lips.
Being rejected by society had caused her personality to shift dramatically. She found herself with endless lust, as well as a sadistic streak. She finds herself toying with people often.
Her fluidic body has interesting properties. She can freely change her form when needed, expanding body parts for combat and seduction. Swords do nothing to her, as they merely pass through. She can easily wrap around anything and anyone, and her strength is ten times that of an average person. She can wrap around a human's body and freely manipulate it, making them move and force themselves to do things.
Personality: Sinister, seductive, slightly sadistic
Height: 5'7" when relaxed, 6'4" when form is tightened
Skill set:

Finishers:

Picture ref (WARNING:

I hope you all love it! Tell me what you liked about it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 am

Definitely an interesting creation here that's got my curiousity. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GingerLipstick

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Lightshock16 wrote:
Definitely an interesting creation here that's got my curiousity. Smile
Thank you so much!! You're too kind! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Ahaha your welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:52 pm

I like her. Creepy and sexy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 pm

I really enjoy this! Makes me wanna get back to working on that profile of mine that we discussed Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonathan123

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:40 pm

She's so sexy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda the Latex-morph   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

Andromeda the Latex-morph
View previous topic View next topic Back to top